Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Reload this Page question here.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2005 (06:30 PM).
Riku fan
Riku's my FAV!

I don't really know where this go's but I want to know where I can find a free website ( NOT FORUMS) that way I can make my own website but I don't know where I can find one (NOT GEOCITIES please.) so can someone please tell me or pm me?

When you walk away You don't hear me say Please Oh baby! Don't go! Coming home clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight It's hard to let it go.

I'm a Riku fan and ALWAYS will be!

Batesy is great! Oh Batesy is great! Batesy! Batesy! Batesy!! Dared by batesy herself!! *growls*
Old January 9th, 2005 (06:34 PM).
Brittany
Back?

Send a message via ICQ to Brittany Send a message via AIM to Brittany Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Brittany Send a message via Yahoo to Brittany
This would go better in the computer section.
*moves*

Edit: Ryan is right

Edit2: No, you're right Ryan! *grabbs a stick* Accept that you are right!
Sorry bout that, I forgot about webbies
Old January 9th, 2005 (06:35 PM).
ravenstorture
Booted out - don't be like me!

Location: A place with my earmuffs trying to zone out Toto vacuuming Ash o.o; XD
Send a message via ICQ to ravenstorture Send a message via AIM to ravenstorture Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ravenstorture Send a message via Yahoo to ravenstorture
This should go in Webmaster's Discussion. *reports*

EDIT: Or not. Should this really go in Computer and not Webmaster, Brit? I'm confused.
Old January 10th, 2005 (12:24 PM).
Kairi
The Original $staff_title

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kairi
I think he’s interested in web authoring. So, check out this section of our forums: http://abbyxsawah.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

You should find help there. If you’re looking for a free place to get hosted, check out the sticky in the resources area.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links