Trade ShopsNeed a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.
Welcome to my 5th gen trading shop. I collect mostly events, be it flawless or otherwise! However I'm also trying to expand on my collection with RNGed pkmn (although I mainly want them for my own breeding purposes as I'm trying to learn how to RNG).
1. Follow all The PokeCommunity forums rules.
2. No hacks. Clones and RNGed pkmn are fine.
3. All of my pokemon are cloned via AR. I use the following AR codes
3.1 View IV/EVs
4. I don't want the following:
4.1 Ordinary eggmove/ dream world or IV-bred pkmn
4.2 Non-RNGed shinies (such as those obtained through the Masuda Method)
4.3 Pokemon that you know or think might be hacks4.4 OT Mat pkmn
4.5 Pokecheck pkmn -this includes if you only used pokecheck for cloning/ whatever
4.6 Event pokemon with premier ribbons as they are from pokecheck and therefor they are hacked
4.7 File pkkmn
4.8 Touched pkmn. This includes BT or DT pkmn (see 'What does this mean?')
4.9 Non-redis pkmn. Redis rights added after the trade will be ignored. (see 'What does this mean?')
5. All offers must be made in this trade thread -any offers made through PM/VM will be ignored.
6. Be specific about what you want/ offering. At least include the following: T/UT, OT, event type, nature & IVs
7. Make sure that you include your FC in your first post.
8. I rarely have any wifi problems when it comes to trading but if we are unable to connect try the following:
8.1 Delete any old FCs that you don't need
8.2 Leave the trade room and come back in again. Rinse and repeat.
9. I will wait in the trade room for up to 10mins but if you don't show up then I'm gone.
10. I'm willing to cross-gen trade. This means that I trade you an event etc on gen 5 for a fodder pkmn and then you trade me an event etc on gen 4 for a fodder or the other way around. Please state this in your very first post in order to avoid any confusion.
11. Be Patient. I'm a Uni student.
12. If I trade you a hack then I'll do a trade back (I don't offer replacement pkmn though).
13. If neccessary I'll clone and trade back, but no more than one per pkmn traded. Please let me know in advance. I don't want to come back and find out that there is a ton of angry VMs waiting for me after a trade was completed. Please make sure that you have fodder ready to collect the pkmn and remain in the trade room. It should only take a minute to clone.
14. Please be respectful to all members who post in this trade thread. This includes the following:
14.1 Be polite
14.2 Don't flame or argue
14.3 If you suspect that one of my pkmn is hacked or whatever PM me
15. Just because I'm online doesn't neccessarilly mean that I'm able to trade. (See 'Trade info')
16. I will only include the IVs of the pokemon in the flawless/ near-flawless section.
17. Happy trading!
(More rules will be added if neccessary)
What does this mean?
Fully-redis= Anyone can trade
Semi-redis= You can trade, the person you trade to can't
Non-redis= You can't trade it
*= number of pkmn it costs, usually cos it's rare or very valuable
If you trade for a Semi-redis pkmn with me then you must put this next to it in your shop (Non-redis out of respect for Dragon_tamer1989). I will do the same if you trade me a Semi-redis pkmn.
Please note that while I have access to the internet most of the time, the internet connection I use makes use of the WPA key, not the WEP key, which means that I can't trade whenever I want. I can only trade during the above allocated days.
#151 UT FAL2010 Mew (Timid) (ENG) Top want
#489 UT Hayley Phione (Timid) (ENG) Top want
#490 UT TRU Manaphy (Timid) (ENG) Top want
#492 UT TRU Shaymin (Timid) (ENG) (Random IVs) Top want
Most Flawless/ near-flawless events Top want
Any UT KOR events
^Most GBA events