The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #326    
Old January 8th, 2013, 03:46 AM
GGGB's Avatar
GGGB
Trainer Gratoku
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Looks like this thread is only lively when kebbles post something...
It may be HUGE or Small either way it attracts those trying to find really IMPRESSIVE hacks
(I hope alpha starts soon! :D
__________________
"If the world is to be destroyed who would you wish to be with you?
tough question, right?"



  #327    
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:55 AM
hackstar's Avatar
hackstar
Check it out!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dhaka
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Hey when ya this hack releasing!!! I am waiting for
__________________
Do not waste your time by seeing my signature.
  #328    
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Ultimo1991's Avatar
Ultimo1991
Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ultimo1991
it'll get released when he feels its ready and not before so let Kebbles work XD! I was also wondering the same thing the old thread used to have a ton of posts and this one only when kebbles is around haha!!
__________________
Hacks I Support:

Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D
  #329    
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo1991 View Post
sweet anything i could help with just lemme know i know the basics for pretty much everything with the exception of ASM
I still need a titlescreen, and if I remember correctly you were learning how to do them?
Pm me anyway, Its been to long Ultimo, I thought you had left for good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
This hack has all the makings of a legend. Also, have u decided what timeline this game is? Or is it your own timeline?
Thank you, and yes the timeline will be set 2-3 years after Black/White 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidoscope_crasher View Post
Looked at this thread for about... Fifteen minutes, just skimming through the posts.

I'm looking forward to the next release. A lot of work has gone into this, I'm impressed.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you, yes alot of hard work has been put into this, many late nights hacking..
You won't be let down by the gameplay.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGB View Post
Looks like this thread is only lively when kebbles post something...
It may be HUGE or Small either way it attracts those trying to find really IMPRESSIVE hacks
(I hope alpha starts soon! :D
Lol to true, i'm posting an update now so lets hope the thread gets some spotlight.
The alpha has been delayed cause my laptop broke so I was without a computer for a week.
All my data is saved on my hardrive so the hack continues :D


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo1991 View Post
it'll get released when he feels its ready and not before so let Kebbles work XD! I was also wondering the same thing the old thread used to have a ton of posts and this one only when kebbles is around haha!!
Thank you exactly what I was going to say.


UPDATE:
Now here are some new screens of your first battle, which is a nice little team rocket event.




Now, about this new 6th gen..
I will be using maybe 1 or 2 6th gen Pokemon that really stand out to me (Once there are front/back sprites)
I'm hoping for some new evolutions or pre-evolutions to previous Pokemon.
Also regarding the alpha just give me some time guys, I dont have a date for you all but it wont be long, I promise.
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?

Last edited by kebbles; January 11th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.
  #330    
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:07 PM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post

I still need a titlescreen, and if I remember correctly you were learning how to do them?
Pm me anyway, Its been to long Ultimo, I thought you had left for good


Thank you, and yes the timeline will be set 2-3 years after Black/White 2.


Thank you, yes alot of hard work has been put into this, many late nights hacking..
You won't be let down by the gameplay.



Lol to true, i'm posting an update now so lets hope the thread gets some spotlight.
The alpha has been delayed cause my laptop broke so I was without a computer for a week.
All my data is saved on my hardrive so the hack continues :D



Thank you exactly what I was going to say.


UPDATE:
Now here are some new screens of your first battle, which is a nice little team rocket event.




Now, about this new 6th gen..
Personally I hate it, they have raped pokemon, I wont be buying x/y ever.
But, I will be using maybe 1 or 2 6th gen Pokemon that really stand out to me (Once there are front/back sprites)
I'm hoping for some new evolutions or pre-evolutions to previous Pokemon.
Also regarding the alpha just give me some time guys, I dont have a date for you all but it wont be long, I promise.
Love the update. But what exactly do you mean by they "Raped" Pokemon? What about the 6th gen bothers you so much?
__________________
  #331    
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:25 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Love the update. But what exactly do you mean by they "Raped" Pokemon? What about the 6th gen bothers you so much?
Thanks, Red/Blue/Green are the best Pokemon games by far and nothing will ever top them.
I would buy Chaos Rushs DarkViolet over the new games coming out, plain and simple because thats how a Pokemon game is meant to be made, if gamefreak even had a clue what the fans wanted then they would of kept the games simple like r/b/g just added new sprites, graphics and maybe some new pokemon.
What they really should of worked on is storylines, the amount of storylines on this forum that are better then the pokemon original storylines is amazing, the new game is piss poor the graphics are horrible kinda like n64/gamecube graphics, not my cup of tea so for that reason I wont be buying them, Even B/W 2 was kinda lame except for when Team Plasma froze some of the region, that was cool.

And the starters look like pokemon you would find in the wild, gamefreak is running out of ideas I think.
And nothing beats a good old-fashioned Charizard! (Except a water pokemon)

And drg stop trying to pick fights with me, honestly the thing with me and whynot is none of your concern, sorry if that sounds rude, but hey 100% true, I'll PM him so it stays between only me and him, the way it should of always been.
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #332    
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:48 AM
leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
leachim_paloyz15
~ セールマイケル
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Send a message via Yahoo to leachim_paloyz15 Send a message via Skype™ to leachim_paloyz15
You've been messing around with ASM, eh?..
That's something I didn't have the guts to do.

Oh, and I have to say, this hack just keeps on getting better and better!
I like the semi-transparent textbox, and you finally got rid of the borders for the mugshots!
I'm really curious if you were able to remove the cries when displaying the mugshots.
I hope you did!

I'll be supporting this hack 'til whenever.
Keep up the good work, Kebbles!
__________________

  #333    
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Kebbles, This my friend is the Best Grpahical Hack ever seen it's even twice better than Light Platinum
__________________
Hacks I support:





[/sig-reason]
  #334    
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:41 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by leachim_paloyz15 View Post
You've been messing around with ASM, eh?..
That's something I didn't have the guts to do.

Oh, and I have to say, this hack just keeps on getting better and better!
I like the semi-transparent textbox, and you finally got rid of the borders for the mugshots!
I'm really curious if you were able to remove the cries when displaying the mugshots.
I hope you did!

I'll be supporting this hack 'til whenever.
Keep up the good work, Kebbles!
Haha yeah i hate asm its so challenging, but i hate overworld inserting more then anything.
I also need a routine to extend the overworld palette limit like jambos fire red hacked engine as im running out of room for overworlds..
Yeah the mugshots really paid off, they look mint but i need a mugshot spriter, if u dont mind me asking who made your mugshots? Cause there really nice.
And yes i did, it was very simple lol i just converted the number after celebi into hex then just inserted the mugshots into the blank spaces, i think the first blank space is FC, hope that helps
Thank you for your ongoing support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
Kebbles, This my friend is the Best Grpahical Hack ever seen it's even twice better than Light Platinum
Lol light platinum was good but the translator did a bad job which ruined the gameplay storywise for me.
This game will have awesome gameplay to match.
Sorry there isnt many videos of scripts and asm work, mainly because it takes to long to upload videos.

Anyway, im in the process of moving houses so not updates for a week or so, sorry guys but dont worry ill have a suprise for you all once i hack again, im also going to be working with manipulation testing out sienna and helping with some ideas so this will also slow progress down, but hey ive always been a big fan of sienna so how could i not want to help lol. And everyone, show your support by keeping this thread active!
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #335    
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:51 PM
345200's Avatar
345200
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2012
Gender: Male
Excuse me, what time will the released only?
  #336    
Old January 14th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Europa
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by 345200 View Post
Excuse me, what time will the released only?
It's not really obvious, because of your bad english, but no asking for release dates.
  #337    
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:25 AM
leachim_paloyz15's Avatar
leachim_paloyz15
~ セールマイケル
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Gender: Male
Send a message via Yahoo to leachim_paloyz15 Send a message via Skype™ to leachim_paloyz15
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Haha yeah i hate asm its so challenging, but i hate overworld inserting more then anything.
I also need a routine to extend the overworld palette limit like jambos fire red hacked engine as im running out of room for overworlds..
Yeah the mugshots really paid off, they look mint but i need a mugshot spriter, if u dont mind me asking who made your mugshots? Cause there really nice.
And yes i did, it was very simple lol i just converted the number after celebi into hex then just inserted the mugshots into the blank spaces, i think the first blank space is FC, hope that helps
Thank you for your ongoing support
Seems like a lot of work..

I made them, but honestly speaking, I don't think they'll look good with your current mugshots.
Comparing the B/W mugshots with those that I made, mine would look like trash.
Still, I thank you for your kind words.

Ah! Thank you very much! I guess I'll try doing that soon!

You're welcome.
Well I guess support is like respect, it is earned.
__________________

  #338    
Old January 14th, 2013, 07:37 AM
dreamengine's Avatar
dreamengine
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Haha yeah i hate asm its so challenging, but i hate overworld inserting more then anything.
I also need a routine to extend the overworld palette limit like jambos fire red hacked engine as im running out of room for overworlds..
I think you mean JPAN's hacked engine. Also, if you want more palettes all you have to do is repoint the palette table.
__________________
I support...
  #339    
Old January 14th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
You've once made a promise the pre-alpha 0.5 would be released between 25 December and 1 Januari we are the 14th and still no pre-alpha sorry kebbles but I'm losing fate in you.
__________________
Hacks I support:





[/sig-reason]
  #340    
Old January 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Growl's Avatar
Growl
Grrr...
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
You've once made a promise the pre-alpha 0.5 would be released between 25 December and 1 Januari we are the 14th and still no pre-alpha sorry kebbles but I'm losing fate in you.
You know, I am also disappointed. But hey! kebbles is a really hard worker. He works from monday to friday and only has the weekend to do the updates. You gotta understand if he doesn't do something as he promised. He is one of the busiest guy I know. Give him some space
  #341    
Old January 14th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Pinkish Purple's Avatar
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kirigakure
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Growl View Post
You know, I am also disappointed. But hey! kebbles is a really hard worker. He works from monday to friday and only has the weekend to do the updates. You gotta understand if he doesn't do something as he promised. He is one of the busiest guy I know. Give him some space
Agree, kebbles has once told me he worked as a plasterer or something, I can't really remember. But he works really hard and hacking isn't the top priority of his life. He has a family too. He has work too. And he has a boss to face too. So meanwhile, let's not let the place that was supposed to let him relax become a place that is pressurizing him even more
__________________
  #342    
Old January 14th, 2013, 05:31 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
You've once made a promise the pre-alpha 0.5 would be released between 25 December and 1 Januari we are the 14th and still no pre-alpha sorry kebbles but I'm losing fate in you.
Dude, are you for real?
This is my hack so it will be released when i see fit, and if i had of released it when i said then it would only have 20 mins of story introduction then picking your starter. Im sure everypne wants a decent run when they play this so for that main reason there is no exact date just once ive completed the 1st gym then ill release it, the game also needs to be tested then all errors fixed as i want a bug free game and im sure you all do to.
Just be patiant everyone, at least im not gonna quit and i never will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamengine View Post
I think you mean JPAN's hacked engine. Also, if you want more palettes all you have to do is repoint the palette table.
Haha yes, jambo is a asm hacker too so i got them mixed up.
Anyone want to do this for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growl View Post
You know, I am also disappointed. But hey! kebbles is a really hard worker. He works from monday to friday and only has the weekend to do the updates. You gotta understand if he doesn't do something as he promised. He is one of the busiest guy I know. Give him some space
I like you, thanks for saying what i was thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
Agree, kebbles has once told me he worked as a plasterer or something, I can't really remember. But he works really hard and hacking isn't the top priority of his life. He has a family too. He has work too. And he has a boss to face too. So meanwhile, let's not let the place that was supposed to let him relax become a place that is pressurizing him even more
You know me to well lol thats right im a plasterer i work way to much.
Please people, just CHILL!!!!
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #343    
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Pokemon Trainer Ethan
Best Friends
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Bark Town
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
I agree kebbles is a hard worker he can take all the time he needs for this hack
__________________
  #344    
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:13 PM
dreamengine's Avatar
dreamengine
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Haha yes, jambo is a asm hacker too so i got them mixed up.
Anyone want to do this for me?
Well re-pointing the table is really easy unless you meant adding new palettes then maybe I could help out. It's not that hard to do either
__________________
I support...
  #345    
Old January 16th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Shaly's Avatar
Shaly
#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: belgium
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shaly Send a message via Skype™ to Shaly
Oohn no release yet ! Keep up the sick work! i'm definitely gonna play this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Hey everyone, I hope your new year is off to a great start.
Ive been hacking still, the thread has been pretty quiet hey..
Just a little progress update, the alpha will be released in the next 5 days
Here is a screenie of the player picking treeko as a starter.
  #346    
Old January 18th, 2013, 08:39 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamengine View Post
Well re-pointing the table is really easy unless you meant adding new palettes then maybe I could help out. It's not that hard to do either
Yeah i mean adding new palettes, could you help me out?
Ill give you a cameo in my hack if you like?
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #347    
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:31 PM
dreamengine's Avatar
dreamengine
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Yeah i mean adding new palettes, could you help me out?
Ill give you a cameo in my hack if you like?
Sure, I could even teach you how to do it yourself because who knows how many palettes you're going to use
__________________
I support...
  #348    
Old January 20th, 2013, 12:45 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I can release the alpha tomorrow maybe but some overworlds arent what there meant to be as ive run out of room, but the next release will fix that. Is that okay with everyone?
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #349    
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:11 AM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
yeah you know what release it now because tomorrow we need to go back to school cause we are sunday
__________________
Hacks I support:





[/sig-reason]
  #350    
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:25 AM
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
I can release the alpha tomorrow maybe but some overworlds arent what there meant to be as ive run out of room, but the next release will fix that. Is that okay with everyone?
Fine by me. U ran out of room? that must mean its full of greatness
__________________

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:57 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.