The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:34 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
For me, there was many firsts in Gen V like returning back to its roots, a crossover spin-off, and a sequel pair than just one version. By judging from the new forms of Kyurem or Zekrom and Reshiram? (don't know how to call it) Maybe, the storyline would take a dramatic turn and a more diverse storyline that just plain old travelling, getting badges, being a champion.. etc... The storyline for me would be like... Unova's balance was been thrown out of whack and the protagonist must restore balance to the world or something like that... I don't know, Just my opinion... =)
I think it'll be similar to Emerald in that regard only two legends aren't in the middle of battle. Though there will proably be badges involved and being champ.
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:36 PM
KingDrapion
dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.

Nature: Relaxed
Does anyone think that the Kyurem movie will give us hints in the story line of B2/W2.
Also Since the Muskateers play an important role in the movie, Im guessing that they will also play an important role in B2 and W2? Anyways im also curious about what type they will be. In B2 im guessing Ice and Electric and in W2 Ice and Fire and the names Kyuram and Kyurom. But what will be of Reshiram and Zekrom??

Last edited by KingDrapion; February 25th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Community Supporter

They're proably gone, my guess is that Hilda/Hilbert still have their mascot and N released his which then fused with Kyurem and can somehow split back into two (ohh, two legends in one capture?!)
Old February 25th, 2012, 07:56 PM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
It would be a surprise if the forms would be 3 types than just 2 but it is highly unlikely but we should consider it as a possibility.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:40 PM
KingDrapion
dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
It would be a surprise if the forms would be 3 types than just 2 but it is highly unlikely but we should consider it as a possibility.
Yeh, the New formes look like a combination of Dragon, Ice and Fire/Electric. They could possibly give them 3 types, but that just wouldn't work and many people would dislike it.
Old February 25th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Community Supporter

Well most are guessing that they're Ice/Electric and Ice/Fire...a triple type would bust the Meta game...
Old February 25th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Team Fail
A Little Bit Of Sparkle
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I hope they focus on N's past when he was raised. I'm curious to see the events leading up to him being controlled by Ghetsis like a puppet. And perhaps, I'd like to see more stuff out of the game (Like MORE PLACES TO DIVE KAY)

If it doesn't focus on his past, it might be a reference to the future of Unova (Perhaps Touya/Touko could be parents of the new hero?) and Plasma could be up to new tricks, or perhaps a new team could move in (Magma/Aqua/Galactic/Rocket) and be causing issues or finishing up what Plasma started.

It's a real mixed bag. I'm looking forward to seeing what this game will offer.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old February 25th, 2012, 09:04 PM
何贤豪

I'm thinking that the new games would have improvements similar to Platinum, so that there will be more post-story stuff (and also stuff in Generation 4 that was taken away in Generation 5)...and some story improvements. Maybe even put a prologue (the opposite of a post-story, which is an epilogue), maybe?
Old February 25th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Community Supporter

Maybe the intro shows where N went... also I can see the storynline focusing even more on the mascot than the previous games did. Who knows, maybe Kyurem is the antagonist...
Old February 25th, 2012, 11:34 PM
RGRDB
Unhatched Egg

If these games are in fact sequels to B/W and not just a third game done in a new way.... then I'm thinking they will HAVE to include brand new player characters, otherwise they will not make any sense at all. How would they explain the character starting off with no Pokemon?
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:24 AM
Forever
let it go

Bianca as a champion would be... weird @ posts back.

What I do want is for an ice age type thing. From the sounds of it being a sequel, after the events of Black and White, I'd say it could be possible more than ever, and the fact that Kyurem is the mascot for both, yeaah... GOD AN ICE-AGE UNOVA WOULD BE AWESOME AND THEN IT SLOWLY DEFROSTING AS YOU GO FORWARD IN TIME OMFG. AND AND AND PLASMA OR ANOTHER EVIL TEAM COMES OUT AND TRIES TO HARNESS KYUREM'S POWERS SO THEY HAVE CONTROL TO FREEZE EVERYONE!
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
New player characters, hopefully with better fashion sense. I also want to see another female Champion, preferably Bianca if it's not somebody totally new. Alder creeped me out. And maybe for once the protagonist's hometown won't be some small town in the middle of nowhere.

I really don't want another legendary-based plotline, but considering that two forms of that ice dragon thingy were introduced along with the names of these games, that wish is gonna be another pipe dream. At least maybe the evil team is back to the classic "steal Pokemon for profit and power" scheme and the plot involving the legendary is separate.

I'd also like to see a truly nasty rival this time. Maybe he joins the evil team. Maybe he moves through the ranks and becomes LEADER of the evil team.

I'd also like to track down both Ghetsis and N and bring them to justice, Yes, N too, he was an accomplice in the whole Plasma scheme.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old February 26th, 2012, 02:52 AM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I doubt that he'll team up with two teams long since disolved. Though maybe Cyrus return's and helps Ghetsis...maybe Kyurem's forme's were unnaturaly put back together using Galactic's technology...
It's possible that Hoenn games are set to take place at similar time as Unova games, in B/W there are rumors about Team Rocket and Galactic being dissolved, but nothing about Aqua/Magma. So it's possible in B2/W2 there might be some storyline connections with Aqua/Magma and later those connections might be expanded in R/S remakes.
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:07 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
There are four possible scenarios here regarding the general story:
  • Locker said in B/W that N was spotted with a dragon Pokemon in a land far away. This could be foreshadowing to a new region/old region being accessible in the game. Please note that a new region does not need new Pokemon.
  • N comes back from the far away land and the story remains in Unova.
  • N never comes back, and that will remain a plot hole.
  • The story from B/W is used again but changed slightly

Let's hope for the first one.
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
I'm going with a cross region adventure in Unova and Hoenn where instead of gyms you battle the sages and do other things.
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:12 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyKetchum View Post
I'm going with a cross region adventure in Unova and Hoenn where instead of gyms you battle the sages and do other things.
Assuming the story takes place after Black and White, all the sages have been captured by Locker already.
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landorus View Post
Assuming the story takes place after Black and White, all the sages have been captured by Locker already.
They could always be set free by Ghetis for all we no. The Pokemon police force is not the most clever as we all know.
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Raichupacabra
Villain

Nature: Hasty
- Drastic changes to Unova or a different neighboring region. I don't feel like playing through the same game again.
- Old Pokemon are brought back
- Bianca should end up being the new Professor of the region due to that being her dream.
- Cheren should end up being a Champion of the region and appear around the game like Cynthia and Lance.
- Hilbert should end up like Red and you can fight him after beating the main game.
- More behind the origins of Ghetsis's motives
- The Shadow Triad and the Six Sages get more backstory
- N comes back

Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
Old February 26th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
They certainly know how to surprise us I'll give them that, it could (unlikely) be a whole new region though, with obviously all the main characters and some new ones from Black & White.

Old February 26th, 2012, 05:36 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I guess we will see more of N, and his backstory. That is a good thing, because I want to know the person that is N.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old February 26th, 2012, 05:56 AM
prime456
the hope for the future

Send a message via Yahoo to prime456
maybe drayden will become a elite four and leave the gym up to iris alone or he and drake from hoenn have some sort of connection

Old February 26th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
The Shadow triad clearly were Wasted Characters, I hope they serve some sort of purpose in the sequels. Maybe trying to help Ghetsis rebuild his plans?
Old February 26th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
If Ghetsis were to re-emerge, I don't think he could use his whole "liberation of Pokemon" front for Team Plasma since of course that ploy has already been exposed. Heck, I don't think the group can call itself "Team Plasma" without people becoming very suspicious.

Then again, Ghetsis may not care if people are suspicious of his new Team Plasma this time around... He might be finished trying to disguise his true intentions.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old February 26th, 2012, 07:52 AM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
The story of N will be expanded on somehow. Either he returns to Unova, it takes place in a whole new region, or it's just an enhanced version of the Black and White story where Alder steps down as Champion and Bianca or Cheren or some new person takes his place.
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Cello
Tonight!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
So Castelia City will be bigger, that area behind would have been built by then.
Oh hey, you might be right if this story takes place far enough into the future. That would be kinda cool to see.

Hopefully there not going to pull another Machop thing, stomping out the ground of that house in Vermilion until the end of time.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links