The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Tachikaze
九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind

Nature: Adamant
If anything, I think the plot will be Ghetsis's attempt to re-unify Plasma, but I think N will be a bit of a loose cannon.

They'll probably finish up the story with N and Ghetsis that involved some climactic battle with these Kyurem forms and whatnot.
Old February 26th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I want this to be very, very, very, very, very, very dark. Okay, well maybe just dark. I'd love to see a weird 3D scene with Kyurem fusing with a Reshiram or Zekrom, they could make it look really creepy.

Old February 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombateiro View Post
It's possible that Hoenn games are set to take place at similar time as Unova games, in B/W there are rumors about Team Rocket and Galactic being dissolved, but nothing about Aqua/Magma. So it's possible in B2/W2 there might be some storyline connections with Aqua/Magma and later those connections might be expanded in R/S remakes.
I used to think the same but one day while I was playing Pt I would out otherwise; a girl in the tower mentioned how there was a similar tower in Hoenn. The tower was made during the player's journey in Emerald meaning Hoenn takes place before GSCDPPtBWB2W2...

Anyways, I think the ice age theory might not work for the Resh-Kyurem as it looks part fire...unless they do drought in one place and blizzard in another...

ORAS have been confirmed Remakes by Nintendo, they aren't Sequels so let go of that idea people.
Old February 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Friend and I just started talking about Kyurem and its origins as of Black and White as well as potential stuff from the movie.

Kyurem fell to the PokeEarth in a meteor. Said meteor broke into three portions when it entered the atmosphere and each fell into a different area and each carried with them something inside.

If they are New Pokemon as Masuda says they are, then story will be some time after the events of Black and White with the Key trainer having Reshiram in Black and Zekrom in White (The big Boss trainer you could probably battle after you've beaten the Elite Four.

Our New character, while trying to thwart the revival of Team Plasma stumbles into one of the areas with the new Kyurems and releases it or Team Plasma is after it to revive it and use it to take over Unova. There the normal everyday Pokemon Story plot takes place.

This or while through the course of the game, there is an event that triggers a Meteor shower, one falls to PokeEarth in Unova and it is carrying Version Mascot Kyurem. This one goes into a rage and starts attacking everything and you as the trainer have to catch it before Version Game's bad guys appear to do the same thing.
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:09 PM
jakrodriguez
Unhatched Egg

kyurem looks broken right? so i think his broken body parts came into contact with reshiram and zekrom and they fused you then loo for kyurem then he goes to black/white kyurem to claim his lost parts. The rest you can figure out
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:13 PM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
Listen, we're seeing a bunch of these kinds of theories. Most of them neglect to include the God Stone, which is most likely Kyurem itself...

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Tachikaze

The forms just complicate things further. Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom were one dragon, this was stated in BW. I don't get why we have two more versions of the three of them. Unless, the God Stone Unifies the three of them together in one version.

Like, in W2, the God Stone takes the Reshiram form, and combines it with Zekrom or something to create the perfect form. And the inverse happens in B2. It brings all three together someway, and this is Ghetsis's trump card, the one he didn't have in BW. Ghetsis will try to control the beast and it will backfire big time.
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Community Supporter

Is it possible that the new evil team is actually two? One of the could want the mascot and the other tries to stop them (like in RS) but later they discover Ghetsis was using both of them, one to lure the hero/heroine in and the other to capture the legendary pokemon.

ORAS have been confirmed Remakes by Nintendo, they aren't Sequels so let go of that idea people.
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachikaze View Post
The forms just complicate things further. Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom were one dragon, this was stated in BW. I don't get why we have two more versions of the three of them. Unless, the God Stone Unifies the three of them together in one version.

Like, in W2, the God Stone takes the Reshiram form, and combines it with Zekrom or something to create the perfect form. And the inverse happens in B2. It brings all three together someway, and this is Ghetsis's trump card, the one he didn't have in BW. Ghetsis will try to control the beast and it will backfire big time.
Could it be possible that Ghetsis tries to control one of the mascots but instead something massive happens and creates another forme (the other mascot - depending on which game you have)? Or am I just thinking too deep here?

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Community Supporter

Maybe Kyurem's essense was ripped into two and the halfs took control of the two new dragons (maybe explaining why they're "new pocket monsters")
The BW starter town could be where one meet's the old player and battle's them?!

Old February 26th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Tachikaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaori View Post

Could it be possible that Ghetsis tries to control one of the mascots but instead something massive happens and creates another forme (the other mascot - depending on which game you have)? Or am I just thinking too deep here?
It could be similar to RSE where Archie and Maxie's meddling created the giant castastrophe in Sootopolis with all three legends present. I think Ghetsis will probably end up doing the same thing, and whther intentionally or unintentionally, he'll bring about Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem's giant battle and unification or whatnot.

But now that I think about it some more, I think it might be simpler than that. Have Reshiram and Zekrom in your party and use the God Stone on Kyurem = Perfect form. I don't even know now. XD
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Well that would be a hint at remakes but, like I say there is too many ways this story could spin out, I think we need some more information.

Old February 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Community Supporter

Maybe Ghetsis at the start of the game somehow get's a hold of the trio and tries to combine them but it goes terribly wrong and they flee. Then he might try to recapture them and try again.

Old February 26th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
What if a new main character could be the younger sibling of the main character?
Old February 26th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Boarbeque
Deep Voiced Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshiram Man View Post
What if a new main character could be the younger sibling of the main character?
I have a feeling that BW2 are BW in about 30 years or so. Ghetsis and N return, Unova is expanded, and you are the son of the previous hero. Could even be the grandson, but that would mean about 60 years later. Who knows.
Old February 26th, 2012, 01:40 PM
chaos11011
Habunake, Bite!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chaos11011
WALL OF TEXT COMING UP!

My guess is that instead of Elesa bringing down the drawbridge to fight Clay after you beat her (assuming we have the same Leaders), you go towards Black City/White Forest and fight a new Gym Leader there (My guess that it's a Steel reason, for reason's you will see later on). Then you go to Undella Town to fight the 6th Gym over there (Rock Gym) and then going towards Laconosa(?) Town, next to the Giant Chasm, the N catching Kyurem event will activate ( Dragon Spiral Tower event) and then you fight the Poison Leader (who uses Zoroark) then you go to the league as normal.

Now, wait, how did N get his Champion Team? He liberated the Pokemon from two of our new Gym Leaders! Steel Leader's Klink, Rock Leader's two Fossil Pokemon. The reason why the Poison Leader is using a Zoroark as he is secretely intertwined with Team Plasma, and uses Zoroark + Kyurem Night Time Myth to prevent the people of Lacunosa Town from interfeering with N's capture.

Of course, the routes leading to the new gyms will be longer. But wait, where does the new Kyurem Form come into play? Champion Hilda/Hilbert will come to the rescue with Reshiram (White2/Hilda) and Zekerom (Black2/Hilbert) depending on your version. They will battle N, stalling him long enough for you to get one of the Legendary Muskeeters to assist you in battle (Serperior/Cobalion) (Emboar/Terrakion) (Samurott/Virizion). Unfortunately, the battle between the Champion and N backfired, and caused Kyurem to fuse because of the climax of the battle. The Pokemon League is now destroyed, so you meet back in Nimbasa City with the gang.

Then, the Champ, Professor Juniper with her new assistant Bianca and Cheren come to talk to you. They talk about how the God Stone is the only way to restore balance, and since the route to Opelucid -> Dragon Spiral Tower is now destroyed, you are forced to take the Drawbridge. You go fight Clay, Skyla and Brycen and get the God Stone, though, not before having a battle and catching Reshiram/Zekerom first (The one Hilbert/Hilda didn't have) you catch him, return to the League and fight N. You must KO his Black/White Kyurem to activate the cutscene that the God Stone reverts his Kyurem to normal (N will now have a Team of 6 and you must defeat him in a double battle with Kyurem + Legend leading off) After the battle, post game you can rechallenge the league and go to the Battle Amusement Park (Cheren is now a Amusement Park Brain), find Kyurem if you want and fuse him with your Legendary Tao Dragon.

Oh noticed something? With your 10 (Cillan/Chilli/Cress) Gym Leaders, 3 new Leaders and the Elite Four, you now have all of the Elemental Types covered in Boss Fights!
Old February 26th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Community Supporter

^That sounds good but maybe someone else takes N's place, maybe Ghetsis calls upon the triad to take up N's role and capture the three dragon's (reclaim the one Hilda/Hilbert had and the one N took and Kyurem) but only suceed in getting two of the three. They fuse the two to create our mascot which attacks team Plasma and flees causing Chaos in Unova.

Old February 26th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Mista T
Pityin' fools.

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshiram Man View Post
Nah, the protagonists of Black and White are 16 with no announced sibling. Even if the sibling was born right after Black and White (and there doesn't seem to be a dad around) 16 years is quite the gap in age. However, I'm being a tad hypocritical, as my sister's age and mine also differ by sixteen years.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Garbodium?feature=guide
Old February 26th, 2012, 02:20 PM
wombateiro
Trainer

It could be something like this:
After B/W events Zekrom and Reshiram have been released by B/W protagonist and N.
During the game new protagonist will learn about new legend saying that when Zekrom and Reshiram are both at the same time close to God Stone they will fuse into perfect Kyurem form. Ghetsis will know that too...
During the game player will catch Zekrom or Reshiram (depending on version) while Ghetsis will catch the other dragon. Ghetsis will also obtain God Stone. He will want to steal Zekrom or Reshiram from player in order to create perfect Kyurem. There will be battle between player and Ghetsis. After Ghetsis is beaten he will flee, leaving God Stone near to player and player's dragon. Because of that player's dragon will fuse with God Stone into it's new form, making God Stone impossible to fuse with other dragon.

Moral of the story - perfection (perfect Kyurem's form) will never be created when people are fighting, trying to get as much they can only for their side - Ghetsis and player divided dragons between each other, making them unable to fuse into perfect Kyurem.
Old February 26th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Community Supporter

^ I think that the old Player character might still have have her/his dragon which will explain why they aren't complete.
Maybe they can have an event in which if the player transfer's their dragon to B2 for example (you need Reshiram from Black) it'll trigger the complete form...or maybe by transfering the one from the event since event pokemon triggered things in BW why not in B2W2?

Also a child of the player seems odd...I'll much rather have a new player character who later changes the old character like with Red in GS.

Old February 26th, 2012, 02:51 PM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

All I know is that the God Stone exists for a reason. We have to come up with the rest on our own for now...

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old February 26th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwburke94 View Post
All I know is that the God Stone exists for a reason. We have to come up with the rest on our own for now...
Yeah, I'm sure the God Stone will have some sort of purpose in these games which will be linked to Kyurem.

Old February 26th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Tachikaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post

Yeah, I'm sure the God Stone will have some sort of purpose in these games which will be linked to Kyurem.
And I think the God Stone being used to unify the beasts makes the most sense.
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Community Supporter

We really need more info, I want to see a scan of the unova region to see if they changed anything (aka if this really is a sequel). And if we got new player characters...and if we did where do you think the old ones went to?

Old February 26th, 2012, 04:41 PM
scprepschool

My theory?
Depending on what game you pick it will focus on what dragon N flew away on. Which means that if you pick white 2 than you get black kyurem seeing as how N took reshi in white version... How would you get this fused dragon. Kyurem being somewhat of a bully recognizes that reshirams/zekroms energy has disapeared to somewhere far far away and so it sets out to devour the remaining dragon, seeing as how it could handel one but not 2 in combat. You the protagonist arrive in iccarus to seee about the trouble at the dragon spiral ruins. You delve down deep into the maze of tunnels made by golet amd excadrill in the years passed since the towers collapse, only two find zekrom in a brutal fight with kyurem, N feels that the only way he can pay back unova is to finally disgard the name harmonia amd meddle with natural balance so he arrives with reshi/ zek. The combined fusion attacks leave two forms of kyu, by only taking half of zek and resh. Leaving the yin yamg dragon amd the two black and white kyus, the complete reshizek wreaks havoc s uou and N take one form of kyu a peice and GO TO stop it, where you meet alder at his brothers grave beneath the statue at the pokemon league you and N double batttle the ying yang reshizek and then the storyline contiues with resi and zek splittting again leaving you with 3 forms of kyu and reshi and zek back to their respectivr single forma
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links