The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Well, no they don't HAVE to use the God Stone. They are well known for leaving in items next generation over just to keep the code in, Nearly all the Special Trade Items from Gold and Silver were removed. (Talkin about Brick Piece, Gold Leaf, Silver Leaf) I believe Beserk Gene was removed in Generation 2. Apricorns were removed until Generation 4, and partially removed again in Generation 5. I believe their code still exists in the games but you cannot do anything with them as there is no place to use them anymore. There is also Shoal Salt and Shoal Shells which make a new appearance as Sellable Items only. They were in Gen 4 as useless items.

God Stone can be the original design for Dark and Light Stones, it just wasn't removed after being made into two separate items. It may not exist in the new games.
Old February 26th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I bet when the first screen is leaked it will be, again something very unexpected.. I really can't see how they're going to work this right now.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old February 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
I wonder if Bianca is champion in one game and Cheren is champ in the other.

I also wonder if this will be the bridge that forms 3DS Pokemon games. Maybe they wanted to change the style from what it is to something like the Dragon Quest Ds games where there is more of an open world and large character models.
Old February 27th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Raichupacabra
Villain

Nature: Hasty
I came up with the most wizard plot ever, well in my opinion it is.

So you start off as an ordinary kid living in Mistralton City. One day, Professor Bianca Lilac (?) comes to town to visit her close friends, your dad Hilbert, who was the protagonist of the first game. She happens to bring some of her Pokemon, which happen to be Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. She asks you if you want to start on your very own Pokemon journey. You pick your starter when the TV starts reporting that a mysterious man with green hair is terrorizing another region with a Dragon Pokemon. Your dad instantly remembers who this but can't do anything due to not having Pokemon anymore. Your dad, being as wizard as he is, lets you fly to the neighboring region (an all new one but with mixed generations of Pokemon). So since this is in the future, there are now passenger planes along with the cargo plane. When you arrive you instantly meet a man in skinny jeans and glasses. He tells you some vague stuff about his own past and how he always wanted power. He then leaves and you finally start on your journey. Soon, you are ambushed by Professor Lilac's son, who happened to get the starter who was strong against you. Apparently he was sent there with you to make sure nothing bad happened. After you beat him, he heads off. After this we get the usual - Gyms, Rival Battles, a villainous team named Team Plasma whose goal is to find their master. About Team Plasma; you actually fight the Admins, because 6 of the Sages are either in jail or dead. The Admins are Anthea, Concordia, and the mysterious Shadow Triad. Sometime around the fifth badge you find old green hair and discover his plot, to put people in another dimension, so the world is inhabited by Pokemon only. You discover his backstory and what traumatized him when he was young. More game stuff along with appearances from Cheren. Soon you discover that earlier, Team Plasma found a monster somewhere in east Unova. They tried to alter it but failed leaving it for dead. Green hair soon tested out his dimensional portal with his Dragon BFF right by him and fused them into an even more hideous monster on accident. You battle the monster and when you defeat it, it splits back into two. N releases his Dragon leaving you to fight the monster, Kyurem. You catch it and you get to fight the Elite 4 where surprise, surprise - Cheren is the champion. You beat him and then you could go back to Unova where you do post-game stuff. You also get to fight your Dragon here. You can go to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone / Light Stone so you can change Kyurem's form. There are improved gym leaders from BW and instead of an Elite Four there is a Champion League where all the Champions (including you) battle one another. I think Cynthia mentioned this? So yeah we get Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, and Alder.

I enjoyed writing this. If only I knew how to ROM Hack.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
I came up with the most wizard plot ever, well in my opinion it is.

So you start off as an ordinary kid living in Mistralton City. One day, Professor Bianca Lilac (?) comes to town to visit her close friends, your dad Hilbert, who was the protagonist of the first game. She happens to bring some of her Pokemon, which happen to be Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. She asks you if you want to start on your very own Pokemon journey. You pick your starter when the TV starts reporting that a mysterious man with green hair is terrorizing another region with a Dragon Pokemon. Your dad instantly remembers who this but can't do anything due to not having Pokemon anymore. Your dad, being as wizard as he is, lets you fly to the neighboring region (an all new one but with mixed generations of Pokemon). So since this is in the future, there are now passenger planes along with the cargo plane. When you arrive you instantly meet a man in skinny jeans and glasses. He tells you some vague stuff about his own past and how he always wanted power. He then leaves and you finally start on your journey. Soon, you are ambushed by Professor Lilac's son, who happened to get the starter who was strong against you. Apparently he was sent there with you to make sure nothing bad happened. After you beat him, he heads off. After this we get the usual - Gyms, Rival Battles, a villainous team named Team Plasma whose goal is to find their master. About Team Plasma; you actually fight the Admins, because 6 of the Sages are either in jail or dead. The Admins are Anthea, Concordia, and the mysterious Shadow Triad. Sometime around the fifth badge you find old green hair and discover his plot, to put people in another dimension, so the world is inhabited by Pokemon only. You discover his backstory and what traumatized him when he was young. More game stuff along with appearances from Cheren. Soon you discover that earlier, Team Plasma found a monster somewhere in east Unova. They tried to alter it but failed leaving it for dead. Green hair soon tested out his dimensional portal with his Dragon BFF right by him and fused them into an even more hideous monster on accident. You battle the monster and when you defeat it, it splits back into two. N releases his Dragon leaving you to fight the monster, Kyurem. You catch it and you get to fight the Elite 4 where surprise, surprise - Cheren is the champion. You beat him and then you could go back to Unova where you do post-game stuff. You also get to fight your Dragon here. You can go to Nacrene City to get the Dark Stone / Light Stone so you can change Kyurem's form. There are improved gym leaders from BW and instead of an Elite Four there is a Champion League where all the Champions (including you) battle one another. I think Cynthia mentioned this? So yeah we get Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, and Alder.

I enjoyed writing this. If only I knew how to ROM Hack.
That's very interesting and detailed... it would make a good hack too. They may want to refer N to his new name considering it was revealed by Masuda several months back (Natural Harmonia Gropius) I mean... they revealed it for a reason right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyKetchum View Post

I also wonder if this will be the bridge that forms 3DS Pokemon games. Maybe they wanted to change the style from what it is to something like the Dragon Quest Ds games where there is more of an open world and large character models.
I've already said this once but I'd love Bianca to be champ, I remember there was a whole rumor that she was infact the Champion in Black & White.

Last edited by Hoenn; February 27th, 2012 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I'd throw in my support for the "Bianca as Champion" campaign. She'd be better than 3-Bug-Type Alder, that's for sure.

I'd really like it if we could return top having our girl characters wear cute outfits instead of revealing ones

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:22 AM
The Author
The Hero of Knothole Glade

I hope that they do something with Harmonia being a protagonist. I thought it'd be awesome if they made Harmonia a rival. ♥
The Musician
The Transcendentalist

The Author
The Philosopher
The Architect
The Psychologist
The Artist
Old February 27th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Well it could still be set in Unova but following the leave of N i.e what happened with Team Plasma and the Sages or it could go before all this, either way.. it's going to be interesting.

Old February 27th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Esper

The story ought to begin with a recap of what happened in BW, but one in which the you, the player, as a resident of Unova, were present to so it's all from your memory. Something about it inspired you and that's what starts you off on your own adventure.

The player would have some kind of connection to the original plot - possibly a relative to one of the characters, or maybe just that they knew someone from the BW games but they know something that wasn't revealed. Like, they could be Alder's grandchild and know what happened to Alder's old partner.

I'd like it if the story had something altogether new. It would be great if they did a followup on N and Ghetsis, but I'd prefer if that was saved for the post-game with only a few clues here and there. The player ought to have their own story, something to do with healing people's hurt feelings or something like that. I imagine one of the plot points to be some event or Team Evil is causing friction between old friends and allies and you gotta help people get along again for The Greater Good.

I would like for Team Plasma to be the good guys this time, or at least some of the named characters to be there to help you. Of course this only works if you go with a whole plot around reconciliation and helping each other, etc. etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyKetchum View Post
I like this idea. Maybe not exactly these two as champions because I think they had goals that would lead them elsewhere, but if there were a lot more differences in the games, including different champions, that would be a lot of fun.

deviantart blog pair
Old February 27th, 2012, 10:00 AM
The Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Well it could still be set in Unova but following the leave of N i.e what happened with Team Plasma and the Sages or it could go before all this, either way.. it's going to be interesting.
I could see "The Revenge of Ghetsis" being a key point in the plot. The sages seemed kind of innocent, though. (most of them, anyway)
The Musician
The Transcendentalist

The Author
The Philosopher
The Architect
The Psychologist
The Artist
Old February 27th, 2012, 10:32 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
So, anyone remember Lacunosa Town? It's the small town just to the right of Opelucid City. Now if recall, Lacunosa Town didn't have much to offer. It had a Pokemon Center, and of course the cool feature of the villagers returning to their homes at night because of the 'monster' (Kyurem). Now as I'm sure you all know by now, Kyurem is the star of Black 2 and White 2.

So what do you think? Will Lacunosa Town see a bigger role in the story now that Kyurem is the main legendary? Personally, it was my favourite town, so I'd like to see it play a more significant role.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Little Big Planet 3

☆ Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Shovel Knight

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old February 27th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

I'm sure someone else has speculated this but maybe you take the opposite route from using the Drawbridge and instead go through the Lacunosa Town, it's a possible outcome.

Old February 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
That sounds like an interesting idea. So instead of turning left from Nimbasa, you'd go right?
It'd certainly make for a different game. I wonder what order you'd beat the gyms in?

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Little Big Planet 3

☆ Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and Shovel Knight

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old February 27th, 2012, 10:53 AM
The Author

It will obviously have a bit more importance, but I don't think that Lacunosa Town will be too important, it'll just have a bit more reasoning.
The Musician
The Transcendentalist

The Author
The Philosopher
The Architect
The Psychologist
The Artist
Old February 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I think I mentioned this in another thread, but I don't think Ghetsis can use the "Team Plasma" persona for his comeback... Plasma's already been exposed for what it is.

Therefore, I find it interesting to see what his new organization will be like... what it'll be called, what their purported goal will be, and which of the Triad/Sages will return to his side.

And if the different games have different champions, I'm going after the one with Bianca as champ.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Count

Nature: Bold
Man they really get us going with our speculations, giving us such little info.

Though unexpected (because pokemon games normally don't have a part 2), I think it makes sense that BW does have a part 2 because the story of BW is very detailed, not to mention the open ending. I mean these new games could have so much in it, showing how things and characters have developed.. Even if it only features Unova, which I think is what we should assume.

I am not going to speculate about the story though. There are too many possibilities right now. I do hope Nintendo uses those possibilities to make something good. I'm pretty excited.

3DS FC: 2062-9927-6099
Fairy: Swirlix, Dedenne, Floette.
Old February 27th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

As much as I don't want it to happen I'm kind of supporting the idea of visiting Hoenn.. after all N did fly off to a distant land and that could be it unless it's Kanto or some new (small) area which may not have taken long to develop. For example you may have to team up with N to stop Team Magma & Aqua and I wouldn't really like that but there are many other outcomes, we definitely need more information yet.

Old February 27th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Count

Nature: Bold
I see your point, and I like the idea of a different region playing a role in these games. But it would make no sense.
I'm saying it would make no sense because if it is Hoenn, which is what many people including me would want to see, I doubt there will be an RS remake and the long anticipated RS remakes are inevitable in my opinion.
Now if it isn't Hoenn but a different region it would still confuse me. Though I love the idea it just feels wrong if you think of the usual pattern of the main games and such. I guess it could be some kind of all new yet small region but meh...

UNLESS they are just ditching the whole pattern thing, which is what the 'part 2' games are implying (I mean Gen V would have *at least* 4 games, which is a first). It could be a possibility, seeing as BW was a new start and stuff.

I really have no clue though.

3DS FC: 2062-9927-6099
Fairy: Swirlix, Dedenne, Floette.
Old February 27th, 2012, 05:22 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I doubt Hoenn's teams would appear seeing how Bw and B2W2 (if a sequel) take place after they broke up (RSE took place sometime before gen 4's time) if the region were to appear.
I can see a neo Plasma like GS had neo Rocket. Maybe Ghetsis free's the Sages and this time they play more of a role and battle the Player. Maybe they drop more hints about N along the way. Also maybe we see Charon once more (seeing how he was arrested in Pt, he might every well have been in Jail with the Sages)
Old February 27th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Tachikaze
九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind

Nature: Adamant
N, Ghetsis + Shadow Triad/Sages, as well as the player and the Gym leaders will all collide in a climactic, final battle somewhere in Unova, probably at Dragonspiral Tower. Things will go down, to say the least.

Last edited by Tachikaze; February 27th, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old February 27th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Ultimo1991
Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ultimo1991
i think that the sages will get rand new sprites as they will battle you the player and also the shadow triad will become admin's under ghestis's command of course. quite possible a battle frontier area where you face all people that have been champions in all of the games so far. and the god stone will have a totally new legend to it that has to do with the new movie

Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Really liking Raichupacabra's thinking! However maybe instead of the idea of having Hilbert not have any of his Pokémon anymore, because he's now old and has had his days of a very interesting journey, he would let his son or daughter (you, the protagonist) go out on their very own adventure to try and solve this as well as experience the great Pokémon world!

It would give us a chance to have different protagonists and the games would definitely be considered sequels. Though think how old N/Ghetsis would be by then, if Hilbert were to be a dad or Hilda as the mom. D8 Oh, and so would the Gym Leaders/E4 Members, and a lot of characters would just be old.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew

Last edited by Kaori; February 27th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Raichupacabra
Villain

Nature: Hasty
Thanks. I also have an idea that the Shadow Triad is Cilan, Chili, and Cress.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Ultimo1991
Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ultimo1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
Thanks. I also have an idea that the Shadow Triad is Cilan, Chili, and Cress.
thats a really great idea as they never come to help and are no where to be seen or heard of while the shadow triad are there

Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:59 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Gym leader's being villains, fusing pokemon,someone manipulating people , people who want to free pokemon from humans...is it me or does Gen V's plot sound a lot like the Pokespe RGB and Y arcs?

Anyways I don't want to see the previous character's be parents just yet...N's plot has to be explored this generation, possibly by different characters. The character's as mentioned before coule come from a diffrent small town...maybe even Lacusta (or however you spell it) town...imagine a protagonist who lives right across from the main legend but doesn't know it yet...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links