Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Pokémon Essentials
Reload this Page [Question] How to change the battle bgm when certain conditions are met?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Old March 2nd, 2012 (10:53 AM).
The blind Pokémon Master!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron
If you've played Pokémon Black and/or White, you have probably noticed that the music changes when you are on the last Pokémon of a gym leader, or one of your Pokémon are almost dead.
I want to sort of recreate this.
I want when game switches 42 (for example) is on, than music changes when the enemy's last Pokémon is on the field.
I also would like to know if I can do the same thing, but change the bgm when player's last Pokémon is on the field and game switches 43 is on.
I realize that those who know how to do this may not wish to share their knowledge, and that's fine.
I am keeping a credits.txt file to remind me who to credit so tell me who to credit if you give me the information.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links