The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner

Notices

Trade Corner Having trouble completing your Pokédex? Looking for a certain Pokémon or have a rare one to offer? This is your forum. Everything related to wireless trades can be discussed here.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Bring challenges back?
Yes, I'll be happy to participate! 17 94.44%
No, I think we don't need them at all. 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Sydian
Reserved for Syd's house - Nook Homes

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
Luke give me all your Dex mons. :( You make me wanna do this too, but I'm just too lazy lol. I love your Ekans' moveset btw! <3
Old May 18th, 2012, 03:43 PM
LegendaryFSK
I control my own fate.

Those are some great RNG abuses, Luke! Especially love the Pikachu, Sandshrew, and Nidoran♂. Going through and RNGing the dex is a great idea. I'd like to eventually do that, it'd just take me forever, always running out of time.

Black FC: 1163 5272 5840
Old May 18th, 2012, 04:03 PM
DarkPhillip
Shiny Breeder

Nature: Mild
Hey, all! I'd like to throw my name in for joining this club, if that's allowed haha. I just started RNG Abusing, well...like three days ago. So far I'm only interested in breeding for shinies, but I may get into looking for wild shinies. So far, I'm not really interested in breeding for flawless IVs, it just takes too much of the variety out of the game for me. I think I've finally got a hang of the process, so I thought now might be the time to introduce myself. I haven't exactly figured out all the formatting stuff, but once I do, I'd like to show you guys what I've done so far and see what you think.
Old May 18th, 2012, 06:00 PM
mystletainn
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Last post today I swear. This is what I do on my days off lol

Willow | Vulpix Lv.1 ♀
Drought | Modest
Marina | 14534
[31|3|30|31|30|30] [HP Rock 70]
[Inferno | SolarBeam | Extrasensory | Hypnosis]
Hatched @ Abundant Shrine

Willow is a snobby Pokemon who would much rather clean her fur than participate in battle. Unfortunately for her she possesses a rare ability wanted by trainers all over the world. Her nest is full of trinkets and other items she has stolen from trainers that have tried to capture her before. The Pokemon that live around her are not very fond of her and hope she does get captured one day.

Lisa | Jigglypuff Lv.15 ♀
Cute Charm | Adamant
Marina | 14534
[31|31|31|0|31|31] [HP Electric 59]
[Return | Faint Attack | Sing | Disable]
Hatched @ Nuvema Town

Lisa is a goofy little Jigglypuff who likes to color and draw things on the sides of houses. She has a hard time making friends so she has designated three of her favorite drawings around Cerulean as her "best friends." She makes rounds visiting them every day which has made her a legend of sorts amongst the locals. Lisa isn't a very apt battler but she is eager to learn now that she has recently evolved into her current form.

Drake | Zubat Lv.1 ♂
Inner Focus | Jolly
Marina | 14534
[Poison Fang | Brave Bird | Quick Attack | Mean Look]
Hatched @ Wellspring Cave

Drake is a very happy Zubat who wants nothing more than to make friends. Unfortunately most people and Pokemon push him aside due to his species's reputation. But he's a stubborn Pokemon and refuses to give up. So every night he leaves his cave in hopes of meeting someone who will want to train him. He's especially proud of fast he is in races with other Flying-type Pokemon!

Marvin | Oddish Lv.1 ♂
Chlorophyll | Modest
Marina | 14534
[31|2|31|30|31|30] [HP Fire 70]
[Giga Drain | Venoshock | Toxic | Moonlight]
Hatched @ Pinwheel Forest

Marvin is a nerdy little Oddish who is constantly searching for new move combos to use in battle. He uses the local Rattata, Caterpie and Weedle as his "test subjects" which has led to him having a not so nice reputation amongst the population. However he doesn't mind because he thinks if he becomes strong, a strong trainer will catch him and he'll be able to take on stronger opponents!

Fungus | Paras Lv.1 ♂
Dry Skin | Impish
Marina | 14534
[X-Scissor | Leech Seed | Substitute | Spore]

Fungus is Marvin's partner in crime and the Igor to his Frankenstein. He too is fascinated by battles and strives to become a perfect battling specimen. While his spores are still underdeveloped, he has created certain combos that can paralyzed a creature for days or make them hallucinate. He is terrified of Marvin however and does anything he is told. He has a crush on a local female Bellsprout.

Last edited by mystletainn; May 19th, 2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old May 18th, 2012, 08:10 PM
LittleSKY

Challenge Entry

_______________________ ____________________

Lucario (M)| Level 51
Bruce | 55821 | Black
Timid| Steadfast | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Nasty Plot, Vacuum Wave, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse.
[Hatched at Marvelous Bridge]
Lucario are sensitive to a special type of energy called aura,they can study this energy to predict the movements of their opponents and track their quarries,they also have power to manipulate this energy in an offensive manner like his move aura sphere and been reported to communicate with humans through telepathy.
How cool is that? if i had the chance to have the powers of lucario, ill shoot aura sphere's and vacuum wave those bullies in our school Plus i get to have the chance to talk to my crush secretly through telepathy. \m/

Time Zone: GMT+08:00 Beijing/Hongkong

Last edited by LittleSKY; May 18th, 2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:21 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Just a few random entries I did in the car...

Orville | Level 1
Aaron | 06293 | White
Jolly | Tangled Feet| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Tackle, Brave Bird, Pursuit.
[Hatched at Mistralton City]

Bella | Level 1
Aaron | 06293 | White
Modest | Chlorophyll| 31 30 31 30 31 30 | HP: Fire 70
Absorb, Ingrain, Synthesis
[Hatched at Straiton City]

Old May 19th, 2012, 07:12 AM
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post

Bella | Level 1
Aaron | 06293 | White
Modest | Chlorophyll| 31 30 31 30 31 30 | HP: Fire 70
Absorb, Ingrain, Synthesis
[Hatched at Straiton City]

My Bronzong has the exact nickname :D
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:20 AM
evo21
RNGing is awesomes

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to evo21
sorry for the lack of activity iv been busy

all gen 4 wondercard event RNG's
Oblivia Heatran | Level 50 | shiny: No
Oblivia |3060/4100 | Heartgold
Quiet (set nature) | Flash Fire| 31 31 31 31 31 0 | HP: Ice 70
Eruption,Magma Storm,Earth Power and Ancientpower

Oblivia Heatran | Level 50 | shiny: No
Oblivia |3060/4100 | Heartgold
Quiet (set nature) | Flash Fire| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Eruption,Magma Storm,Earth Power and Ancientpower

Crown Celebi | Level 50 | shiny: No | Active for Event: Yes in G4 and G5
WIN2011 |1211/18581 | Heartgold
Adamant | Natural Cure| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Leaf Storm,Recover,Nasty Plot and healing wish

Crown Suicune | Level 30 | shiny: Yes | Active for Event: Yes
GAMESTP |1311/64410 | Heartgold
Relaxed (set nature) | Pressure| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Sheer Cold,Air Slash,ExtremeSpeed and Aqua Ring

Crown Raikou | Level 30 | shiny: Yes | Active for Event: Yes
GAMESTP |1031/21889 | Heartgold
Rash (set nature) | Pressure| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Zap Cannon,Aura Sphere,ExtremeSpeed and Weatherball

Crown Entei | Level 30 | shiny: Yes | Active for Event: Yes
GAMESTP |1171/52447 | Heartgold
Adamant (set nature) | Pressure | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Flare Blitz,Howl,extremeSpeed and Crush Claw

Ash's Pikachu | Level 50 | shiny: No
Ash |1301/35254 | Heartgold
Naughty (set nature) | Static| 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Volt Tackle,Iron Tail,Quick Attack and Thunderbolt

I would post links to each of these so you could check there legallity but as i dont have enough posts i cant link them you can still see them click All my RNG's to date in my Sig and you will see them :D

a list of trusted RNGers from pokecheck

Last edited by evo21; May 19th, 2012 at 09:22 AM. Reason: made a mistake
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Jolteon*
Super Boss Trainer

Nature: Sassy
And another guy for my up and coming team

Litwixk | Timid | Flash Fire
31 / 03 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 (HP Fighting)
Ember, Astonish
Brobee | 59398 (White Version)

Last edited by Jolteon*; May 21st, 2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:57 AM
mystletainn
Master of the Elements
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Next round of dex RNGs. :)

Radar | Venonat Lv.1 ♂
Tinted Lens | Modest
Marina | 14534
[31|0|31|31|31|31] [HP Dragon 68]
[Sludge Bomb | Signal Beam | Psychic | Giga Drain]
Hatched @ Moor of Icirrus

Radar is a runtish looking Venonat who gets picked on by the other Pokemon he grew up with. He likes numbers and math a lot. He often breaks into schools and businesses to steal new calculators, books and other learning items to play with. He is afraid to evolve because in his own words he's "afraid of big scary Venomoth. ;;"

Antonio | Diglett Lv.1 ♂
Arena Trap | Hasty
Marina | 14534
[Earthquake | Beat Up | Rock Slide | Aerial Ace]
Hatched @ Twisted Mountain

Antonio is the latest successor of a small gang of Diglett and Dugtrio that help "run" what goes on in the Diglett Cave. Antonio is a shifty, nervous character who always thinks people are out to get him so he has set in precautions to keep himself safe from sneak attacks. In battle he's rather weak so he relies on the attack Beat Up to summon a group of Sandile that work for his family to attack.

Skittles | Meowth Lv.1 ♀
Technician | Adamant
Marina | 14534
[Pay Day | Bite | Hypnosis | Assist]
Hatched @ Castelia City

Skittles is a happy go lucky Meowth who lives in a big tower of cardboard boxes with about fifty Meowth, Persian, Glameow, Purugly, Skitty and Delcatty brethren. They live together in harmony with no strict family boundaries. All the children are raised by older cats and train together for combat despite their hippie-ish nature.

Gustavo | Psyduck Lv.1 ♂
Swift Swim | Modest
Marina | 14534
[31|2|30|31|31|30] [HP Electric 70]
[Hydro Pump | Future Sight | Encore | Hidden Power]
Hatched @ Nimbasa City

Gustavo is one of the many performers in the Saffron Circus. He specializes in reading people's fortunes and juggling Voltorb psychically. He loves attention and will wander Saffron relentlessly during his offtime to entertain people. Unlike most of his species he is an adept swimmer and can outspeed most Pokemon in the nearby lake.

Crush | Mankey Lv.1 ♀
Defiant | Naive
Marina | 14534
[31|31|31|31|31|31] [HP Dark 70]
[Cross Chop | Rock Slide | Overheat | Hone Claws]
Hatched @ Victory Road

Crush trains at the Saffron Dojo daily to hone her fighting abilities. She is praised for her ability in battle but often gets in trouble for falling for the opponent's tricks. Because of this some people have started calling her Dopey affectionately. Unfortunately for them she has the anger of her species and will pummel them relentlessly if she hears this nickname.

Poppy | Growlithe Lv.1 ♀
Intimidate | Adamant
Marina | 14534
[Flare Blitz | Close Combat | Crunch | Odor Sleuth]
Hatched @ Castelia City

Poppy is the new local police dog for Lavender Town since his mother has recently retired to a nice home. She is eager to please and to become as famous as her mother in town. Once given a scent Poppy can track down a criminal all the way to Saffron City! She is no slouch in battle and will easily knock the perpetrator unconscious to ensure an easy arrest.

Jaime | Poliwag Lv.1 ♀
Swift Swim | Sassy
Marina | 14534
[Surf | Ice Beam | Hypnosis | Toxic]

Jamie | Poliwag Lv.1 ♂
Swift Swim | Naughty
Marina | 14534
[Waterfall | Wake-Up Slap | Body Slam | Psychic]

Jamie and Jaime are twin Poliwag with two very different goals. Jaime is fascinated by ninjitsu and hopes to fully utilize them by evolving into a Politoed one day with its higher defenses and access to strange moves. Jamie on the other hand is fascinated with power and wants to be the most powerful Poliwrath in the world one day. They support each other in their goals and are the pride of their pond.
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Oh man Luke, I find myself looking forward to each of your updates now! Your dual Poliwags are amazing I need to get one that evolves into Poliwrath sometime, actually.
Old May 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Wiilio
Friendly neighborhood fatman

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Wiilio Send a message via Skype™ to Wiilio
I love the idea of a huge clan of cat Pokemon living together. That's so awesome Luke!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr
Paired with Goo <3
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Cordelia
Banned

My challenge entry:

Suicune (Suicune) ♁ Lv. 40
OT: Prim | ID: 26
Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30, 18, 31, 30, 31, 30 Fire 70
EVs: Untrained
Moves: Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Tailwind
Non-Redis

I choose Suicune because it can both walk/run on water and purify water. I thing these superpowers would be incredibly useful and helpful to others. No longer would we need to worry about a treatment plant or anything when I could just purify the water! Also, come on, who doesn't want to be able to run on water?
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:53 AM
Jolteon*
Super Boss Trainer

And my final team pokemon abuse I think:

Eevee | Bold | Run Away
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Helping Hand, Wish, Rest, Toxic
Brobee | 59398 (White Version)

Last edited by Jolteon*; May 21st, 2012 at 12:11 PM.
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:41 PM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Here is my entry!

♠ゴンゾ♠ 60706
Shiny spread: 31/2/31/30/31/31 (Hp Grass 70) Timid, Ability 0

So, my entry isn't a Pokemon, because the real superhero is the one who saves the world and that person is the protagonist! Quiet, peaceful (saying nothing makes it quiet by default, lol), helpful, always there. He's the one who's the idol of youth, he looks cute so old ladies like him. He can't fly, but his Pokemon can. He can't swim, but yet again - his Pokemon can! Isn't each of his Pokemon he awesome? :3

And again, <spade>Gonzo<spade> to mark that is my challenge ID :3

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:58 PM
Wiilio
Friendly neighborhood fatman

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Wiilio Send a message via Skype™ to Wiilio

Uxie - Kagami
Lv. 51
OT: Wiilio | ID: 39778
Nature: Calm
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Moveset: Calm Mind, Extrasensory, Future Sight, Trick
Item: Wise Glasses

I chose Uxie as my super Pokemon! It is known as the Knowledge Pokemon, and rightfully so - it is not only the smartest Pokemon in existence, but it also CREATED intelligence. Being so intelligent would be useful in predicting the opponent's next move, as well as quickly planning out an effective strategy against the next robber that comes along... or the evil criminal mastermind that threatens to take over the world, whichever you prefer to think about. It can wipe out the memory of those who see its eyes, which would nullify threats from any enemy; why would they be a problem if they don't even remember what they're fighting for? It can create illusions, so it could distract any opponent while it makes a definitive move. Its spirit can leave its body without dying, which could be useful for spying (pretty sure your spirit is invisible, right?). And of course, having the ability Levitate, it can fly.

A lot of the aspects about this Uxie center around its overwhelming intelligence. The name "Kagami" came from the Yata no Kagami, which is the sacred treasure that embodies wisdom. Calm nature with max SpD has to do with the fact that a +SpD nature means that it lights bitter food, which corresponds to the Smart contest stat. Wise Glasses for wisdom, again. Calm Mind increases SpD, but it could also be a useful tactic in a battle against an evildoer; being calm and collected amongst chaos is a good way to go into any situation. Extrasensory would be amazing, seeing as it's an "odd, unseeable power." How can you dodge an attack you can't see? Future Sight for another surprise attack; after the enemy has forgotten all about it, they get hit with a "hunk of psychic energy." And of course, being smart, it must be easy to fool an opponent, which is why Trick is there.

Ultra Ball because Uxie starts with U, and there's a U on the Ultra Ball!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King, Jr
Paired with Goo <3
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:15 PM
Sydian

Entry. Finally.

Blue Blob / Ditto lv. 53 @ Quick Powder
Limber | Brave
Cedric | 26099
30/31/30/30/31/30
[ Transform ]

Robert "Bob" Bleu was your average 24-year old guy. He worked for a Pokemon rescue group that sought justice for Pokemon abuse and neglect. He typically takes on the larger missions regarding dislocated wild Pokemon and is regarded as the best in the field. What's his secret? Some say he has a way with the wild, some say it's his nice calm demeanor. Bob, however, would tell you it all started at age 3. He always had an immense love of Pokemon. He grew up on a large farm with plenty of Pokemon to play with, but because of the large size of the land, it was easy for a toddler to wander off. He wandered into the nearby woods, only to find a wild Ditto being attacked by a trio of angry Mightyena. The Ditto seemed too afraid to even Transform! Growing up with Pokemon, and even a Mightyena in their own home, he thought the task of saving Ditto would be easy. He told them "Minny won't be happy!" and continued to scold them, as if their house Mighyena would really care about wild ones. The trio turned their anger towards Bob, who kept his ground. The Ditto regained its composure and transformed itself into a larger, orange Mightyena and scared off the trio from harming Bob. Ditto went back to its blob form. But something was odd about this one. It was blue, and had the ability to speak. "I thought I was a goner! As a token of my appreciation, please take some of my power." And with that, the Ditto granted Bob the ability to transform into Pokemon by means of giving him a part of him. "It grows back for me! So don't worry. Just eat it, and we will essentially be one in the same." Thus the Blue Blob was born!

tl;dr I've always wanted the ability to transform.
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:02 PM
Cordelia
Banned

After speaking with Blade, we've decided to extend this challenge by forty-eight hours. I am going to make it so challenges are by default five days long now instead of four to allow for more entries. If you feel this is too long, please, let me know! Let's talk about this, people!
Old May 21st, 2012, 08:31 PM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Entry. Finally.

Blue Blob / Ditto lv. 53 @ Quick Powder
Limber | Brave
Cedric | 26099
30/31/30/30/31/30
[ Transform ]

Robert "Bob" Bleu was your average 24-year old guy. He worked for a Pokemon rescue group that sought justice for Pokemon abuse and neglect. He typically takes on the larger missions regarding dislocated wild Pokemon and is regarded as the best in the field. What's his secret? Some say he has a way with the wild, some say it's his nice calm demeanor. Bob, however, would tell you it all started at age 3. He always had an immense love of Pokemon. He grew up on a large farm with plenty of Pokemon to play with, but because of the large size of the land, it was easy for a toddler to wander off. He wandered into the nearby woods, only to find a wild Ditto being attacked by a trio of angry Mightyena. The Ditto seemed too afraid to even Transform! Growing up with Pokemon, and even a Mightyena in their own home, he thought the task of saving Ditto would be easy. He told them "Minny won't be happy!" and continued to scold them, as if their house Mighyena would really care about wild ones. The trio turned their anger towards Bob, who kept his ground. The Ditto regained its composure and transformed itself into a larger, orange Mightyena and scared off the trio from harming Bob. Ditto went back to its blob form. But something was odd about this one. It was blue, and had the ability to speak. "I thought I was a goner! As a token of my appreciation, please take some of my power." And with that, the Ditto granted Bob the ability to transform into Pokemon by means of giving him a part of him. "It grows back for me! So don't worry. Just eat it, and we will essentially be one in the same." Thus the Blue Blob was born!

tl;dr I've always wanted the ability to transform.
OMG I was going to do a shiny Ditto with a Brave nature ;w;

Now to think of another plan entirely...
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:45 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post

Better get on it! We extended the challenge so more time for you to shine
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:29 AM
Sydian

Quote:
After speaking with Blade, we've decided to extend this challenge by forty-eight hours. I am going to make it so challenges are by default five days long now instead of four to allow for more entries. If you feel this is too long, please, let me know! Let's talk about this, people!
That's good actually haha. I'll probably miss a challenge as I'm going on vacation soon, or I might get back JUST in time to get an entry in.

Quote:

What's up with you and me always wanting to do the same thing? We don't even plan it lol. :(
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:43 PM
darkrai1018
Team Shiny Leader John

I am new here but not to pokemon. i have been in pokemon since blue version, but i have been RNGing for 2 years. just recently rnged a shiny archen on white version.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:57 PM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post

What's up with you and me always wanting to do the same thing? We don't even plan it lol. :(
Great minds think alike I guess...

Quote:
Better get on it! We extended the challenge so more time for you to shine ^^
Don't worry, I'll RNG my Pokémon after school :P
Old May 22nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Gonzo
RNG Sommelier
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrai1018 View Post
I am new here but not to pokemon. i have been in pokemon since blue version, but i have been RNGing for 2 years. just recently rnged a shiny archen on white version.
That's great! Welcome!

Why don't you participate in our current challenge? You can find it in the first post. ^____^

クリムガン
It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

Pair | Family
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:39 PM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Mystery | Level 1
Aaron | 06293 | White
Modest | Forecast | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | HP: Dark 70
Disable, Future Sight, Sunny Day, Rain Dance.
[Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]

For my challenge entry I have decided to go for Castform. Castform has lots of powers that I would love to have. She can disable other people's abilities. This would be awesome to be able to do because that means I could always have advantage in competition. She can predict the future. I would love to be able to do this for obvious reasons. And one thing which would be awesome to be able to do, control the weather. No longer would the evil sun or rain ruin my day and I could get paid to change the weather to what people want. Not to mention she has the power to change her shape so she kinda has Ditto powers... kinda.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here