Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)
Notices

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

 
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 4th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Sammi's Avatar
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The States
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Lax

Advertise here
So, my glorious tl;dr that was the original opening post is now gone. I'm too lazy to remember exactly what I posted, so now you're getting the short version.

IDEAS FOR OVP

1. Remove Postcount
I've decided that postcount is useless in OVP. It's all spam relies anyway. Members just go there for postcount++. I want it gone.

2. One Thread Per Day Limit
I am so sick and tired of the threadbombing people have been doing lately. It's getting ridiculous. I'm so tired of having to read all those new replies. In the past, we've put out the thread limits, and they worked great. So I want to implement it again.

3. No Replying
Post your post, and don't discuss anything. Ever. If you start discussing, then it might as well be an OC thread. So no quoting anyone ever. If they do, I'll delete and infract when necessary.

Thoughts, guys?
My FC is 1177-7075-4188
Dunsparce/Audino/Eevee Safari
  #2    
Old March 4th, 2012, 11:23 PM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
100% behind removing postcount for OVP. idk why it's even there in the fist place.

I think one thread per day should only apply to the main offenders really. ;x Have like a limit where you go, "if you make more than 3 threads a day you'll be pushed to the one thread a day limit". Something like that would probably work and give people a "chance" to be "fair". :(

As for the no replying, that sounds good.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
  #3    
Old March 4th, 2012, 11:34 PM
parallelzero's Avatar
parallelzero
chelia.blendy
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The capital of Canada (not Toronto)
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
I'm fine with removing post count. Didn't there used to be a rule for the number of threads you could make in a day? I'd be fine with that too.

Pretty much a-okay across the board.

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
  #4    
Old March 5th, 2012, 01:45 AM
Netto Azure's Avatar
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Leaf Knight>>
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Holy Temple, Kingdom of Forgotten Sound
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
It makes sense because seriously I thought OC was for discussing things anyway. :/
Elmairy Leaf
Class: Leaf Knight
LV. Moderator








“Sun, are you really all right? Does it hurt? Do you need help? Are you sure?”

  #5    
Old March 5th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Alinthea's Avatar
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 25
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi-san View Post
2. One Thread Per Day Limit
I am so sick and tired of the threadbombing people have been doing lately. It's getting ridiculous. I'm so tired of having to read all those new replies. In the past, we've put out the thread limits, and they worked great. So I want to implement it again.
Yes. For the love of God yes.

It really annoys me that I go in there and one member has spammed the crap out of the board with their lame, samey topics. ><
  #6    
Old March 5th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Uh, what. Sammi, don't you think you should have discussed this with me - or at least, you know, given me any sort of heads up whatsoever - before posting it here?

-sigh- alright, lets do this.

The no replying rule I have no issue with and the one thread per day is a little silly because it restricts activity but if you feel that strongly about it I guess it's... alright. But let me be very very clear about this point:

You will remove post count over my dead body.


Like, are you serious? Really? If you think the people are spamming with post count on, can you imagine how much they'll spam without it? Look at the Trivia sections, they are pointless spam pits because lack of post count makes people think that a section doesn't matter. I've been on other forums where there are sections without post count and half the posts are three or four words long because there's no incentive to make a post decent - you have literally nothing to show for the post. I would much prefer people come in and get their postcount +1 than have it turn into another Trivia section.

I'm honestly shocked anyone thinks this is a good idea.

Oh and yeah again, just in case it didn't come across loud and clear - next time a little heads up would be nice, Sammi.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat


Last edited by Sodom; March 5th, 2012 at 05:49 AM. Reason: colour coding derp.
  #7    
Old March 5th, 2012, 02:57 AM
Alinthea's Avatar
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 25
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Oh and yeah again, just in case it didn't come across loud and clear - next time a little heads up would be nice, Sammi.
No offense Andy, and I do mean this because we are mates, but cut Sammi some slack. Sammi has been here way before you and knows what is best for the board.

OVP has been a problem in my eyes for ages, so maybe just roll with the punches?
  #8    
Old March 5th, 2012, 03:21 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
"You haven't been here as long so shut up and just deal with it" is what I'm hearing, and no matter how nicely you put it it's still kind of an annoying thing to say. How long do I have to be around before what I say carries any weight, Will? I don't care if I've been a mod for five minutes or five years, I'm in the section every day and I like to think that I have some sort of idea what I'm talking about. Also, I don't think notice is too much to ask.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #9    
Old March 5th, 2012, 03:24 AM
Alinthea's Avatar
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: London, UK
Age: 25
Nature: Lax
I am not having an argument in public with you, Andy.

I will talk to you later.
  #10    
Old March 5th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
I disagree entirely with removing the one thread per day limit. I'm someone who goes on posting sprees all the time, and if that rule were in place, I wouldn't like going in OVP much anymore. It's ridiculous! I don't care if you remove post count, though. I think post count should be removed globally just because people tend to over-care about stupid things like that, and the no replying rule does make a lot of sense. One of the problems on PC is the similarities between OVP and OC that even I confuse sometimes. Eliminating that factor of replying would completely minimalise the forum to the point where no discussion is there - thus eliminating the confusion between OVP and OC.
  #11    
Old March 5th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Sammi's Avatar
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The States
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Uh, what. Sammi, don't you think you should have discussed this with me - or at least, you know, given me any sort of heads up whatsoever - before posting it here?

-sigh- alright, lets do this.

The no replying rule I have no issue with and the one thread per day is a little silly because it restricts activity but if you feel that strongly about it I guess it's... alright. But let me be very very clear about this point:

You will remove post count over my dead body.


Like, are you serious? Really? If you think the people are spamming with post count on, can you imagine how much they'll spam without it? Look at the Trivia sections, they are pointless spam pits because lack of post count makes people think that a section doesn't matter. I've been on other forums where there are sections without post count and half the posts are three or four words long because there's no incentive to make a post decent - you have literally nothing to show for the post. I would much prefer people come in and get their postcount +1 than have it turn into another Trivia section.

I'm honestly shocked anyone thinks this is a good idea.

Oh and yeah again, just in case it didn't come across loud and clear - next time a little heads up would be nice, Sammi.
Oh here we go again. >__>

It's a thread to discuss with the staff. It's not like that one time I added the Feedback thread behind your back. So what I didn't run it by you?

I don't know why the staff added you as a mod. I was running the forum just fine until you came along. Now it's all "you better leave me reports" and "you better tell me everything you do before you do it" and "I'm all better than you". You're now part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Let's get one thing straight: OVP is my forum. I just let you mod there. Now shut up and do as I say.

With that out of the way...

No, I don't think the forum will turn into a complete spampit. You see, I'll be ruling it with an iron fist. I have been way too nice as of late. I'll infract the second they start spamming. If they want to spam, they'll soon be banned. Then we'll used the banned members as an example and there will be no troubles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Fabio View Post
No offense Andy, and I do mean this because we are mates, but cut Sammi some slack. Sammi has been here way before you and knows what is best for the board.

OVP has been a problem in my eyes for ages, so maybe just roll with the punches?
Thank you. This whole new mod thing is starting to get obnoxious.

I've got to go to work so I'll reply to the rest of this later.
My FC is 1177-7075-4188
Dunsparce/Audino/Eevee Safari
  #12    
Old March 5th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Mr Cat Dog's Avatar
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
I disagree entirely with removing the one thread per day limit. I'm someone who goes on posting sprees all the time, and if that rule were in place, I wouldn't like going in OVP much anymore. It's ridiculous! I don't care if you remove post count, though. I think post count should be removed globally just because people tend to over-care about stupid things like that, and the no replying rule does make a lot of sense. One of the problems on PC is the similarities between OVP and OC that even I confuse sometimes. Eliminating that factor of replying would completely minimalise the forum to the point where no discussion is there - thus eliminating the confusion between OVP and OC.
As an ex-S-Mod as well as Führer of PokéCommunity AND ex-mod of OVP, I heartily endorse this statement. OVP is for posting and moving on. No discussion, no frills, no nothing. All of this 'discuss what the question means' and 'put our heart and soul into responses' is a load of bull, and everyone knows it. It's a wonder why the suggestion of removing post-count hasn't been proposed before, to be honest.
  #13    
Old March 5th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi-san View Post
Oh here we go again. >__>

It's a thread to discuss with the staff. It's not like that one time I added the Feedback thread behind your back. So what I didn't run it by you?

I don't know why the staff added you as a mod. I was running the forum just fine until you came along. Now it's all "you better leave me reports" and "you better tell me everything you do before you do it" and "I'm all better than you". You're now part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Let's get one thing straight: OVP is my forum. I just let you mod there. Now shut up and do as I say.
Andy is a great mod. Maybe if you got off your ex-h-staff high horse you might see that once in a while. Have you seen the deleted threads in OVP? Every day at least 20 of them because members can't handle the free-form action there. At least 15 are him deleting it, every day. Andy has an enthusiasm for the job that you haven't matched in the year I've been here. Maybe you're part of the problem.

New mods > old mods.
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
  #14    
Old March 5th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Sora's Avatar
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Under Red's Bed
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Like, are you serious? Really? If you think the people are spamming with post count on, can you imagine how much they'll spam without it? Look at the Trivia sections, they are pointless spam pits because lack of post count makes people think that a section doesn't matter. I've been on other forums where there are sections without post count and half the posts are three or four words long because there's no incentive to make a post decent - you have literally nothing to show for the post. I would much prefer people come in and get their postcount +1 than have it turn into another Trivia section.
Woah. Woah. Hold on. Back up. Halt. Cease. What the hell are you talking about here. Have you really actually been in the Trivia sections? There are plenty of games in which have more than four words. And hell definitely not three words. Do you think Netto and I aren't doing our jobs or something? And look. We aren't the only place that has only four words and those places do have post counts up. Heck I see plenty of posts in your section that people only put in four-five words and that's it. What do you think of that?

The Trivia section is more than just some mindless section in which people just oh so randomly posts. We have several games and in which require more thought!

... and I would say more but I'm hungry and I need food.
  #15    
Old March 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post


Woah. Woah. Hold on. Back up. Halt. Cease. What the hell are you talking about here. Have you really actually been in the Trivia sections? There are plenty of games in which have more than four words. And hell definitely not three words. Do you think Netto and I aren't doing our jobs or something? And look. We aren't the only place that has only four words and those places do have post counts up. Heck I see plenty of posts in your section that people only put in four-five words and that's it. What do you think of that?

The Trivia section is more than just some mindless section in which people just oh so randomly posts. We have several games and in which require more thought!

... and I would say more but I'm hungry and I need food.
Woah woah woah. Calm your tits. Do I need to get my RAID and spray it on you again?



Pick your favorite and I'll be glad to do so. I think the middle one would be most effective against you.
  #16    
Old March 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Netto Azure's Avatar
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Leaf Knight>>
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Holy Temple, Kingdom of Forgotten Sound
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
[/B]Like, are you serious? Really? If you think the people are spamming with post count on, can you imagine how much they'll spam without it? Look at the Trivia sections, they are pointless spam pits because lack of post count makes people think that a section doesn't matter. I've been on other forums where there are sections without post count and half the posts are three or four words long because there's no incentive to make a post decent - you have literally nothing to show for the post. I would much prefer people come in and get their postcount +1 than have it turn into another Trivia section.
Bollocks, Just come post in there and I'll slap you with a freaking red card. I'll show you real discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
Woah woah woah. Calm your tits. Do I need to get my RAID and spray it on you again?
Don't talk to my co-worker like that.

Elmairy Leaf
Class: Leaf Knight
LV. Moderator








“Sun, are you really all right? Does it hurt? Do you need help? Are you sure?”

  #17    
Old March 5th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I really don't want to do this here, but if you're going to make it public then I'll play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi-san View Post
It's not like that one time I added the Feedback thread behind your back. So what I didn't run it by you?
Well, I will concede defeat here. I mean, the wild success of the feedback thread speaks for itself.

Quote:
I don't know why the staff added you as a mod. I was running the forum just fine until you came along.
Well I can't exactly speak for their thought process but it seems the fact that I was added means the h-staff beg to differ

Quote:
Now it's all "you better leave me reports" and "you better tell me everything you do before you do it" and "I'm all better than you".
What reports? We get NO reports. The combination of the fact that OVP members are extremely well behaved and the fact that none of them seem to understand where the report button is or how to use it means that there are NO reports.

Quote:
You're now part of the problem instead of part of the solution.
That's because there is no problem. OVP is fine exactly as it is. Look, I know you're trying to be a good mod here by coming up with these ideas for how to improve the place and make yourself look useful, but I think knowing when to stop is just as important. The section is incredibly active and people enjoy it just as it is. Why are we trying to change something that works? All I'm seeing here is "this annoys me so I wanna change it". It's not at all in the best interests of OVP - in fact, it's incredibly self-serving.

Quote:
Let's get one thing straight: OVP is my forum. I just let you mod there. Now shut up and do as I say.
lol if you say so.

Quote:
No, I don't think the forum will turn into a complete spampit. You see, I'll be ruling it with an iron fist. I have been way too nice as of late. I'll infract the second they start spamming. If they want to spam, they'll soon be banned. Then we'll used the banned members as an example and there will be no troubles.
As of late? I've been posting in OVP since like April last year and I have never seen a mod be so lenient. The only way you could rule with an iron fist is if you purchased one from eBay. All that these changes mean is that I will be ruling with an iron fist to comply with new rules I don't even agree with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
Woah. Woah. Hold on. Back up. Halt. Cease. What the hell are you talking about here. Have you really actually been in the Trivia sections? There are plenty of games in which have more than four words. And hell definitely not three words. Do you think Netto and I aren't doing our jobs or something? And look. We aren't the only place that has only four words and those places do have post counts up. Heck I see plenty of posts in your section that people only put in four-five words and that's it. What do you think of that?

The Trivia section is more than just some mindless section in which people just oh so randomly posts. We have several games and in which require more thought!
Ugh, one crazy woman at a time, please.

Look, I'm sorry. I'm sure you and Netto do a fine job with what you've been given, I didn't mean to imply that it was badly modded. I'm sure the Trivia sections are a pretty perfect version of what they are. But... The Count to Infinity? Don't Let The Mods Say Zero? Come on. They're just spammy DCCs with numbers at the top of each post. I'm not telling you anything you don't know here lol.

---

ANYWAY we're digressing. I think the point to take away from this is that OVP is a post count section and should remain that way, because it's change for the sake of change and that should ALWAYS be discouraged.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #18    
Old March 5th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Sammi's Avatar
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The States
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
I disagree entirely with removing the one thread per day limit. I'm someone who goes on posting sprees all the time, and if that rule were in place, I wouldn't like going in OVP much anymore. It's ridiculous!
I legit am tired of you flooding the forum. I don't care if that's how you like to run it. I modded OVP waaaaay before you, back in the days when there was only one poll a day per person. Those were better times.

Not having you around wouldn't be that much of a loss, tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post


Andy is a great mod. Maybe if you got off your ex-h-staff high horse you might see that once in a while. Have you seen the deleted threads in OVP? Every day at least 20 of them because members can't handle the free-form action there. At least 15 are him deleting it, every day. Andy has an enthusiasm for the job that you haven't matched in the year I've been here. Maybe you're part of the problem.

New mods > old mods.
God you're obnoxious.

Also, you're a liar. Where the hell are these so-called 20 threads a day? Why don't I see them? Shining Raichu can't permanently delete posts, unless he has that permission, in which case I am going to have a stern talking-to to my h-staff friends.

I've been here almost 8 years. I know what the **** I'm talking about. You haven't been here near long enough. Kindly STFU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
I really don't want to do this here, but if you're going to make it public then I'll play.
Let's do this. >:)

Quote:
Well, I will concede defeat here. I mean, the wild success of the feedback thread speaks for itself.
Like you've been posting in it either, smartass. If you did maybe more people would've posted feedback!

Quote:
Well I can't exactly speak for their thought process but it seems the fact that I was added means the h-staff beg to differ :)
I would've told them I was just fine had they informed me they were modding you. It was extremely insulting, tbh. I don't know why they wouldn't want my opinion, I was on h-staff for several years! It's not like I was fired or anything.

Quote:
What reports? We get NO reports. The combination of the fact that OVP members are extremely well behaved and the fact that none of them seem to understand where the report button is or how to use it means that there are NO reports.
Pfft, that's what you think. I just answer them so fast you don't think there's reports.

Quote:
That's because there is no problem. OVP is fine exactly as it is. Look, I know you're trying to be a good mod here by coming up with these ideas for how to improve the place and make yourself look useful, but I think knowing when to stop is just as important. The section is incredibly active and people enjoy it just as it is. Why are we trying to change something that works? All I'm seeing here is "this annoys me so I wanna change it". It's not at all in the best interests of OVP - in fact, it's incredibly self-serving.
Are you saying I'm useless? **** you, I've been around way longer than you have and will probably stay longer than you, too.

You have no idea what's best for OVP, noob. Why do you think I leave you out of discussions?

Quote:
lol if you say so
Actually, I do.

In fact, I'm going to have you removed. Just you watch.

Quote:
As of late? I've been posting in OVP since like April last year and I have never seen a mod be so lenient. The only way you could rule with an iron fist is if you purchased one from eBay. All that these changes mean is that I will be ruling with an iron fist to comply with new rules I don't even agree with.
You know why I'm so lenient now? Because I want to seem like a nice mod. Appearance is important. Well, I'm done with that ********. This spam is starting to piss me off. They're going to see how awful and mean of a mod I can really be.

Quote:
ANYWAY we're digressing. I think the point to take away from this is that OVP is a post count section and should remain that way, because it's change for the sake of change and that should ALWAYS be discouraged.
If PC always followed that rule we would stuck in like 2005.

Actually, that wouldn't be half bad. Those were the best times. Look where PC is now, it's awful.
My FC is 1177-7075-4188
Dunsparce/Audino/Eevee Safari
  #19    
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:42 AM
Went's Avatar
Went
Blue
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Madrid
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi-san View Post
God you're obnoxious.
Heh Colonel, she called you obnoxious! Hee-hee.
"Your loyalties... are they clear?"

"Yes sir. They are."

  #20    
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Ausaudriel's Avatar
Ausaudriel
Chief Mechanic
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: San Francisco
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
No. I don't agree with any of these suggestions.

sammi-san, there's a reason we demoted you from being assistant admin. Your ideas always suck, when will you finally get the hint and stop trying so hard? God.
x paired with sylphiel x
x I am a magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment x
x changelog x
  #21    
Old March 6th, 2012, 12:52 AM
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Minny, Minny, USA
Age: 24
POST COUNT SHOULD STAY DAMNIT.

I'm fine with the other two things, though I'd absolutely prefer if they didn't happen.

I won't say anything further lest I get caught up in the ****storm that this thread has become.

  #22    
Old March 6th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I'd like a show of hands, just how many people give a flying **** about how long sammi-san has been around? I mean, I know I don't, but she keeps talking about it as though someone should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi-san
In fact, I'm going to have you removed. Just you watch.
lol ok, you go for it. I'll watch - just see how far you get.

In the meantime, post count stays.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #23    
Old March 6th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Patchisou Yutohru's Avatar
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi-san View Post
Not having you around wouldn't be that much of a loss, tbh.
How ironic.
  #24    
Old March 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Netto Azure's Avatar
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Leaf Knight>>
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The Holy Temple, Kingdom of Forgotten Sound
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post


Heh Colonel, she called you obnoxious! Hee-hee.
Elmairy Leaf
Class: Leaf Knight
LV. Moderator








“Sun, are you really all right? Does it hurt? Do you need help? Are you sure?”

 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:23 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.