The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)

Notices

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 8th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Razor Leaf
how unfortunate

live why are you not backing me up here
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Morkula
Play the Game

Razor Leaf, I already told you that you're a poor excuse for a mod. You have no spine and can't stand up to the members like Live does. He's just a badass and you just can't compare - you let the stupid members walk all over you. That's why we're looking for another OC mod.

paired with cherrim ~ big brother of aerial ace
4p games ~ 4p forums ~ backloggery ~ twitter
Old March 9th, 2012, 06:26 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Nature: Timid
Trade Corner definitely needs a new mod. Blade is so lazy half of the time and she just doesn't care anymore. I'm fed up with her attitude.
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Forever

Okay so now I'm over my little B2/W2 thing, I have some actual suggestions:

Yoshikkko for Pokemon Voting Polls. By far the most useful member there. I know you didn't want a mod for there but I believe this is the most necessary of all suggestions.

Mac of York for Trade Corner. I never see a day without a report from him when I stalk modcp.

Fireworks for Emulation. The above reason outlines why. For now though, since I just really want him to get an "in" on staff, even though ROM hacking will soon close.

kay go mod them now!! :)

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old March 12th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Nature: Quirky
Hey I'm bored of my section and all the noobs joining fan clubs and such so I'll take one of the sections if you want. How about ROM Hacking? I know nothing about it but how hard can it really be to put some little codes in a game? I don't intend to do anything there but I'll still have mod perks and it'll look like we're doing things so it's win-win.
Old March 12th, 2012, 10:36 PM
twistedpuppy
Siriusly Twisted

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Mac of York for Trade Corner. I never see a day without a report from him when I stalk modcp.
OMFG! Yes! Promote him! I'm so tired of dealing with his neverending reports. Maybe when he's a mod they'll finally come to an end. So annoying. >.>
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Logiedan
highly-functioning sociopath

Razor Leaf for S-MOD. AA is even better.
Old March 13th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedpuppy View Post
Trade Corner definitely needs a new mod. Blade is so lazy half of the time and she just doesn't care anymore. I'm fed up with her attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedpuppy View Post

OMFG! Yes! Promote him! I'm so tired of dealing with his neverending reports. Maybe when he's a mod they'll finally come to an end. So annoying. >.>
-throws twisted into the microwave- >:C
Old March 13th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Nature: Quirky
Old March 13th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Patchisou Yutohru

GUYS!!! All this spam is making it hard to get to the requests (the point of the thread).
Old March 13th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Went
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
GUYS!!! All this spam is making it hard to get to the requests (the point of the thread).
aka bussiness as usual

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Old March 17th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I reeeeeeally need a mod partner. Or a promotion. Either or will do. I woke up this morning to find a whole 5 THREADS to read before going about my daily ablutions. That's just too much for one guy to deal with, so I need another partner I can use as my bitch or just a promotion to HQ so as not to deal with the stresses and strains of the populace. Lord knows, I'll be back in my usual habitat. Think it over... mmkay?
Old April 1st, 2012, 03:05 AM
Crimson5M
Please call me Crimson

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Okay so now I'm over my little B2/W2 thing, I have some actual suggestions:

Yoshikkko for Pokemon Voting Polls. By far the most useful member there. I know you didn't want a mod for there but I believe this is the most necessary of all suggestions.

Fireworks for Emulation. The above reason outlines why. For now though, since I just really want him to get an "in" on staff, even though ROM hacking will soon close.

kay go mod them now!! :)
Thanks Forever, ya know, you're my favourite mod.
But unfortunately DrFuji gets in the way :(

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links