The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

View Poll Results: Which Guardian Power do you like the most?
Shaymin: Able to grow vines and flowers anywhere, but makes Lily less careful. 2 18.18%
Entei: Able to turn Pokemon into stone by touching them, they return back to normal when touched by anyone. 4 36.36%
Zapdos: Can let lightning strike anywhere, but has a low accuracy. 2 18.18%
Mesprit: Reading others thoughts, sometimes doesn't work. 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 8th, 2012 (12:50 PM).
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Rune Alchemist
Sorry I haven't been posting lately. Technical problems on my side. Laptop and all that.

So, I'm just checking something up.

Lily is, so far, one of the most advanced right? So who else has to post besides Morgan and I? Oh right. Hikari Kei will be idle at the house as long as you Team Geode don't do anything about it.
Old May 10th, 2012 (05:56 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
Oh gog this RP is dying. I made a new post, and feel free to attack Lily at some point in the story.
Old May 30th, 2012 (09:23 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

I would like to thank everyone for posting. This has been a fun roleplay to me, so let's make it last some longer!

You all deserve a cookie.
Old May 31st, 2012 (08:09 AM).
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

I'm feeling lazy right now, and I am so hyped to do a Persona RP... to bad there aren't any I know of.

Still, I'm working on my own projects. Dunno when I'm posting next, but I will when I thought of what to do. with my characters.

Speaking of which, RPM, a little update please?

Who is still on the RP and who's not?
Old June 1st, 2012 (06:12 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

I have checked, and the recent posters are:

Limanya
Reader_Maniac
Godzil
Draginja
Rune Alchemist

This means that the inactive posters are:

duckified
juniebug910
Outkin
mzmingle
dajman1996
zapdos926
d4rka8isz
Old June 4th, 2012 (07:53 AM).
Rune Alchemist
Young Writer

Well, I posted. I apologize if something is not quite right, if I have typos or other mistakes I can compare to something I made over a year ago. I just finished writing one of my own stories and the story and concepts just... Blurs together.

I'm not in the mood to check everything over especially since I have a dozen pages already pilling up.

Doesn't help that I just forced myself to write. I've delayed my post long enough that I might become a liability. Also, it's late here. SO! RPM, what happens to the inactive ones? (or the RP for that matter...)
Old June 4th, 2012 (08:13 AM).
zapdos926
I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

Nature: Gentle
I just posted so there's that. I hope this doesn't die too soon.
Old June 4th, 2012 (09:23 PM).
Draginja
Weasel Mascot

Before I post, can someone explain what happened in Rune's last post? I'm pretty sure my Ponyta just got teleported into Hotaru's house, but I just want to check in case I'm wrong.

Shout out to all my Bronies! I also RP on a pony site! Come check us out! http://z13.invisionfree.com/friendsh...?showtopic=152
Old June 10th, 2012 (11:09 AM).
Limanya
Page of Breath

Aaand that's another post. With another idiot who just has to post in the IC thread. Wonder what this idiot posted? A SU. A terrible one. One that makes me want to rip my head off and throw it in a fire. *facepalm*
Old October 8th, 2012 (04:42 PM).
SkittyBot
Little Shiny Skitty

Nature: Timid
Name: Isabella Lightbeam

Nickname: Izzy

Species: Shiny Eevee, Gen 5

Team: Silver

Job: Member

Appearance:

Personality: Shy, but strong willed. She's always ready to defend her friends and team, however quiet her voice may be.

History: Living in the forest with a twin sister, two older brothers, an Espeon and a Vaporeon, and a mom, a Leafeon, Izzy had a pretty big family. She was the only shiny in her family. Her dad had died in a battle against a shiny Glacion who had wanted him back after many years. His last words to Izzy's mother were 'Run. Run away and take care of the family. I love you all.' Six years passed, and Izzy's older brothers died defending the family. Two years after that incident, her twin dissapeared, and her mother was killed searching for her. For five years Izzy had wandered, until she found Kinye town. (if she needs to meet the team to join it, ignore this part) Izzy stayed there a short while, until she joined team Silver.

Level: 22

Moveset: Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand Attack, Growl, and Quick Attack.

RP Sample: (optional)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links