Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime
Reload this Page Do you think they'll ever show BW023/BW024?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old March 10th, 2012 (09:43 AM).
Phantom ESP'er

Its been quite some time, and its still unaired. It seemed like quite an important event in the season.

Do you think that it will ever be aired? Or will it be ignored forever due to the unfortunate disaster that caused pain to our Japanese cousins some time ago?
Old March 10th, 2012 (11:08 AM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
The longer they wait the more unlikely it seems like it will actually get aired. They may just rework Plasma into the plot some how. If they don't I think this would be a huge disappointment. Yes this was a disaster, but like the Japanese people it's time to move on. Basically I am skeptical that these episodes will ever see the light of day, but I really hope they do because we need to see Plasma at some point. And as of now Plasma has been handled worse then any other organization.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old March 10th, 2012 (12:30 PM).
There's Something About Lamps

Nature: Bold
I think it would be cool if they aired all the Plasma at the end of the season. You know, there aren't anymore distractions that way and I kind of think it's almost too late. But the problem would be there isn't much room for much development to Team Plasma, though them attacking the tournament at the end of the service would be interesting to see and pretty close to game canon.
Old March 13th, 2012 (01:10 AM).
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
I think it is kind of impossible to aire that two episodes. However, on the topic of plasma, it would be cool if they have their own story arc with Ash and co, after Drayden and before the league.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old March 13th, 2012 (01:48 AM).
You Crystal Clods!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I don't think the Rocket VS Plasma episodes will ever air cos it contained scenes relating to the natural disaster that caused the postponement.

I mean, to avoid offending Japanese victims of the 3/11 Earthquake and Tsunami (I call it 3/11 for March 11) it would be best the episodes never air.

It's like the time a Hoenn episode featuring Barboach and Whiscash was banned due to an earthquake happened all over again...
Old March 13th, 2012 (03:28 AM).
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
I personally think they just forgot about them entirely, more rather, I think they forgot Team Plasma, N, and Ghetsis even existed, the episode about the "Black Hero's Ruins" was hoped to have a cameo from Team Plasma, but it ended up being a filler episode about Cohagirigus and Sigilyph instead, with little focus on the "Black Hero"

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old March 13th, 2012 (05:49 PM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
I don't think the Rocket VS Plasma episodes will ever air cos it contained scenes relating to the natural disaster that caused the postponement.

I mean, to avoid offending Japanese victims of the 3/11 Earthquake and Tsunami (I call it 3/11 for March 11) it would be best the episodes never air.

It's like the time a Hoenn episode featuring Barboach and Whiscash was banned due to an earthquake happened all over again...
More like highly implausible, then impossible. And if I recall correctly it was Plasma doing not a natural disaster. They just didn't want to portray destruction of the city at the time. And the difference between the Barboach episode and this one is, the Barboach was a filler and had no impact on the overall plot. These episodes introduced Plasma.

Quote originally posted by Masterge77:
I personally think they just forgot about them entirely, more rather, I think they forgot Team Plasma, N, and Ghetsis even existed, the episode about the "Black Hero's Ruins" was hoped to have a cameo from Team Plasma, but it ended up being a filler episode about Cohagirigus and Sigilyph instead, with little focus on the "Black Hero"
Yes with the staff and all the people that are working in correspondence with the rest of Pokemon Co. they just forgot about Team Plasma, N, Ghetsis... Kind of like how they make the fans think we should forget about the GS Ball or that it ever existed.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old March 14th, 2012 (11:17 PM).

I hope Team Plasma do appear in the anime real soon hopefully the BW23/BW24 episodes may get shown real soon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)