Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 20th, 2013 (03:34 PM).
The New Species Pokémon - AKA Red the Mew

Nature: Brave
My Gen 1 club isn't necessarily Pokémon-only anymore, as I see the Gen 5 (more like Conquest) club is not only Pokémon themed.

Reserve Gen 6 Fanclub, please

Mew

Old October 21st, 2013 (06:29 AM).
Say my name, silverflame, take control
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by UltraMew:
My Gen 1 club isn't necessarily Pokémon-only anymore, as I see the Gen 5 (more like Conquest) club is not only Pokémon themed.

Reserve Gen 6 Fanclub, please ;)
Umm, not quite sure what you mean with your club not being "Pokemon-only" anymore. All clubs within this section have to solely focus on Pokemon as a franchise, and keep discussion within the clubs related to the topic of clubs. If you have any complaints about any other clubs, feel free to take it up in PM with either AlexOzzyCake or myself :)

As for the 6th gen club; sure thing! You'll have it reserved till the 28th.

Approval Updates

TrainerMusaddiq's Warriors Of The 4 The Generation { Gen 4 Fan Club } was approved.

Old October 22nd, 2013 (04:59 AM).
Community Supporter

Approval Updates

Rhytham's Ash Determination (Ash Fan Club) was approved.

Old October 25th, 2013 (05:25 AM).
Community Supporter

Club Updates

Ownership of ♥~♥Platinum♥~♥: A ♥~♥Dawn♥~♥ Fanclub was transferred to Pinkie-Dawn

Old October 26th, 2013 (03:34 AM).
Community Supporter

Ownership of Bird Destinies (GEN I Legendary bird trio) was transferred to TrainerMusaddiq

Old October 26th, 2013 (09:52 AM).
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Did something happen to the Psychic club? It's gone.

Oh, and my clubs are dying :/ No one has commented on either four in 2 weeks.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old October 26th, 2013 (01:08 PM).
Community Supporter

Yeah, the Psychic club's gone past one month of inactivity, so it's dead now unfortunately :(

As for your clubs, it seems as though at the moment, the main focus is on the event polls, which not everyone may be interested in. I'd suggest trying to come up with a topic that's easy to both answer and discuss with others. Feel free to use old topics if that's the case :)

Old October 26th, 2013 (01:24 PM).
Master of Ice

Quote originally posted by Olli97:
Yeah, the Psychic club's gone past one month of inactivity, so it's dead now unfortunately

As for your clubs, it seems as though at the moment, the main focus is on the event polls, which not everyone may be interested in. I'd suggest trying to come up with a topic that's easy to both answer and discuss with others. Feel free to use old topics if that's the case
I have been wanting to add another topic or discussion but someone has to post after me in order for me to do so. They can also come up wit a topic for me if they wish, if I can't come up with anything.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old October 26th, 2013 (02:16 PM).
Community Supporter

If you've been the last poster for a week or more, you, as an owner, are free to bump the thread, granted the post is on-topic of course :) So once a week has passed, you're free to update the clubs with new topics.

Old October 26th, 2013 (03:07 PM).
Master of Ice

If you've been the last poster for a week or more, you, as an owner, are free to bump the thread, granted the post is on-topic of course So once a week has passed, you're free to update the clubs with new topics.
Ok. I just wish they would help me finish the rest of the events, it makes no sense to stop it in the middle of it. Hopefully the clubs will be active again once I add new topica and/or discussions on Monday.
Old October 26th, 2013 (05:05 PM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by CloysterOyster:
Ok. I just wish they would help me finish the rest of the events, it makes no sense to stop it in the middle of it. Hopefully the clubs will be active again once I add new topica and/or discussions on Monday.
I think a lot of people are busy with real life at the moment and contributing to such a big/frequent event in four clubs each week can be a bit tough to juggle haha. I think you'd be better off reducing it to one or two match-ups per week and running a topic to discuss alongside it (or even just discussion about which of the Pokémon is better) and then people won't feel as daunted about getting the replies in on time. Just a suggestion! :D
Old October 26th, 2013 (05:54 PM).
Master of Ice

Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
I think a lot of people are busy with real life at the moment and contributing to such a big/frequent event in four clubs each week can be a bit tough to juggle haha. I think you'd be better off reducing it to one or two match-ups per week and running a topic to discuss alongside it (or even just discussion about which of the Pokémon is better) and then people won't feel as daunted about getting the replies in on time. Just a suggestion! :D
That might work. However, I didn't want to drag the tournaments out, as that would take forever to eliminate and get down to a winning Pokemon that way with all the Pokemon there are still (even though it's taking forever now but I am working on it). No one has voted on anything in my clubs for 2 weeks so I was just getting a little worried. I will try to come up with something different Monday, but I still want to run the events in each club until they are finished.
Old October 27th, 2013 (02:39 AM).
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Hello mods i had a request as i see the Rock type Club was reserve for TrainerMusaddiq for 25th October and its now 27th October so i want to reserve it can i ? please answer thanks,
Old October 27th, 2013 (04:22 AM).
Community Supporter

Considering you just transferred ownership of your other club to focus on an exam, I think you should wait till after the exam, and put your focus on the Ash fan club at the moment instead :) Of course if you really want to, I can't really say no, but it's just kinda contradictory to leave your other club because you're busy, just to make another one shortly after :p

Old October 27th, 2013 (05:52 AM).
Friends Till The End

Nature: Calm
Yes olli is Right Rhytham bro and after exam you will be able to Reserve Rock Type Fan Club
Old October 27th, 2013 (07:58 AM).
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
No no no guys guys guys i am not gonna make it now i will make it in December after My exams are finished but till then i wanna reserve it so i can make it after my Exams ok
Old October 27th, 2013 (08:07 AM).
Community Supporter

Unfortunately we don't allow reservations to last longer than a week unless whoever's reserving has a good reason to take longer, and even then we definitely won't top a month's time. So yeah, while I know you're gonna be busy with your exam, reserving your club for over a month is just unfair if others want the club as well, and like I've told people before, reservations aren't grounds for whether or not you're gonna get the club, it's just there to ensure that others don't take it from you. So I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait with reserving the club until you know you have time to make it and manage it :(

Old November 11th, 2013 (10:21 AM).
'sup

Nature: Timid
Is it okay if I reserve the Rock Type Pokémon Club? <3
(and hey olli its me atif)
Old November 11th, 2013 (11:37 AM).
Community Supporter

I'd love to say yes, but unfortunately the old Rock type club was just re-opened, since the owner returned to PC :( Feel free to join that one though :)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307178

And if there are any other clubs you want to make, feel free to do so, but I'd recommend checking the index to make sure the club doesn't already exist, which you can find on the first page of this thread :)

(Hi Atif!)

Old November 11th, 2013 (11:45 AM).
'sup

Nature: Timid
I'd love to say yes, but unfortunately the old Rock type club was just re-opened, since the owner returned to PC :( Feel free to join that one though :)

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307178

And if there are any other clubs you want to make, feel free to do so, but I'd recommend checking the index to make sure the club doesn't already exist, which you can find on the first page of this thread :)

(Hi Atif!)
Ah okay. I just spent like an hour making a CSS for it and I finally submitted it xD
No problem. It was on the first page though :3
Old November 11th, 2013 (12:00 PM).
Community Supporter

Yeah, I saw, it looked amazing :( But yeah, again, go ahead and make another one if you want :)

Old November 12th, 2013 (05:49 PM).
☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Community Supporter

Must it be on the list to be a club?
I would like to start a Pokemon Theories Club, and I think thats a good club to have around here unless I am missing something around here.
Old November 12th, 2013 (06:05 PM).

It doesn't have to be on the list, no! Those are just some ideas for clubs that me and Olli thought of if people are lacking inspiration haha. A Pokémon theories club sounds really cool and I'm curious to see what it'll contain, but I see no reason for it not to be made so go ahead - let us know if you'd like any help :)
Old November 12th, 2013 (06:37 PM).
☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
It doesn't have to be on the list, no! Those are just some ideas for clubs that me and Olli thought of if people are lacking inspiration haha. A Pokémon theories club sounds really cool and I'm curious to see what it'll contain, but I see no reason for it not to be made so go ahead - let us know if you'd like any help
Oh awesome!
I would really appreciate if you could maybe put it on the list, or watch out for anyone immitating it, because it may take me a few days to make a good, solid thread and rules.
I really appreciate it, and you made my day way better - i'm excited to see where this could possibly go!
Old November 12th, 2013 (06:53 PM).

Quote originally posted by Karinmo:
Oh awesome!
I would really appreciate if you could maybe put it on the list, or watch out for anyone immitating it, because it may take me a few days to make a good, solid thread and rules.
I really appreciate it, and you made my day way better - i'm excited to see where this could possibly go! :)
Sure thing, I'll reserve it for you now! Let me or Olli97 know if you'd like any help making the club, excited to see it :)

Sponsored Links