Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)
Reload this Page Mod Reviews

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Old March 17th, 2012 (06:07 AM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Maybe we'll finally get some decent mods in here for a change with Lerroux in charge. Js some of you could step up a bit is all.
Old March 17th, 2012 (06:45 AM).
<insert witty eloquence here>

Nature: Relaxed
As an ex-S-Mod and Führer of PokéCommunity, I know I'll be getting an A+ rating, so this is no sweat off my back! :D
Old March 17th, 2012 (06:48 AM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

I want a numerical objective rating and then for it to be released so the mods that AREN'T DOING THEIR JOBS know that they have to step it up a bit. ;x

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old March 17th, 2012 (01:41 PM).
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
Maaan you guys are such entitled tightasses. Why are you so against anything Lerroux does ever? Sure he was promoted out of nowhere, but Steve trusted him with the position. Why can't you? Don't you have faith in the head admin anymore?

Maybe it's time for the system to change. You all are so clingy and jealous of your power. You just can't handle something new if it goes completely against the current system, can you?

Regardless of what the *******s say, I look forward to my review. :)
Old March 17th, 2012 (02:43 PM).
→ you're here, aren't you?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Some of you people are out of your mind..

He's been here a week, and even when he's been here four months, he still shouldn't be tally marking us like grade school students. The admins that we've had around for years keep their eyes on us just fine. You don't see them having to announce it directly to us, do you?

hi i'm drew and this is my alt account
paired to Antemortem
twitter | tumblr | instagram | steam
Old March 17th, 2012 (02:58 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by sammi-san:
Maaan you guys are such entitled tightasses. Why are you so against anything Lerroux does ever? Sure he was promoted out of nowhere, but Steve trusted him with the position. Why can't you? Don't you have faith in the head admin anymore?
There's a reason I'm not religious. I don't blindly follow those of 'higher power' or put their will above my own.
Old March 17th, 2012 (04:21 PM).
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Patchisou Yutohru:
There's a reason I'm not religious. I don't blindly follow those of 'higher power' or put their will above my own.
¬¬

There's a difference between not blindly following a god and not blindly following a harmless admin on a Pokemon forum. He just wants to make a few changes that imo aren't bad. What's the problem with that?

Geesh. And I thought I was bad. But I know in the end that if **** happens, **** happens. Whatever. Pokemon forum. Not a big deal.

What harm can he do?
Old March 17th, 2012 (04:25 PM).
Crystal Tier

I agree with the last bit of it just being a Pokemon forum and at the end of the day, it isn't really a big deal, but my point in saying that was that if I don't do that for a god why would I do that for a guy I don't know anything about? Especially someone I have to work with.
Old March 17th, 2012 (05:00 PM).
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super ModeratorEO

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Quote:
lol I'm fairly certain Steve wouldn't be stupid enough to allow this anyway; I wouldn't worry too much.
You're more optimistic than myself then!
Old March 18th, 2012 (01:51 AM).
<<Wandering Bard>>
ModeratorCS

Nature: Sassy
Best way to increase productivity is to quantify our work and establish a ranking system like in Malcolm in the Middle.

No one is coercing you but...Hehehe.
Old March 18th, 2012 (07:41 AM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Netto Azure:
Best way to increase productivity is to quantify our work and establish a ranking system like in Malcolm in the Middle.

No one is coercing you but...Hehehe.
This is my favourite post on the whole forum. Do it. Do it now.
Old March 18th, 2012 (08:49 AM).
→ i'm not afraid
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Gentle
I look at that and the only thing I can think of is 'looool Lloyd'. :c

whatever future i face
i know i can overcome it
Old March 18th, 2012 (10:36 AM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Lerroux:
Steve and I discussed it already. He's the only one I need to discuss it with.
Okay, I've been ignoring most of what you say in here because I find it hard to take you seriously since you've never acted on any of your threats but uh.

This is not how we do things. If you wanna bring staff members up for review because they aren't doing as well as you like, that's absolutely fine. But remember that "review" is right in the title. At least put this in HQ so we can DISCUSS it. You can't just demote people out of the blue: they might have an excuse for their inactivity that isn't well-known (ie, only a handful of hstaff might know it) or maybe they just need a reminder to pop on more often. Outright demoting them without due warning just isn't how we do things here.

I know you're a high rank because of what you did but that doesn't mean you can just come in and completely change how everything works. We have procedures and rules and if you want to change those, do it through the proper venues. You can't just strike out on your own. Purple or not, your opinion is not the only one that matters.
Old March 21st, 2012 (12:01 AM).
Ruler of PC

Quote originally posted by Lightning:
Okay, I've been ignoring most of what you say in here because I find it hard to take you seriously since you've never acted on any of your threats but uh.

This is not how we do things. If you wanna bring staff members up for review because they aren't doing as well as you like, that's absolutely fine. But remember that "review" is right in the title. At least put this in HQ so we can DISCUSS it. You can't just demote people out of the blue: they might have an excuse for their inactivity that isn't well-known (ie, only a handful of hstaff might know it) or maybe they just need a reminder to pop on more often. Outright demoting them without due warning just isn't how we do things here.

I know you're a high rank because of what you did but that doesn't mean you can just come in and completely change how everything works. We have procedures and rules and if you want to change those, do it through the proper venues. You can't just strike out on your own. Purple or not, your opinion is not the only one that matters.
Steve and I have talked, he's totally fine with this. You can discuss things in HQ, but this system is a lot fairer to everyone. It also saves you guys the effort of having to actually have to think yourselves. Besides, Steve's opinion also matters.
Old March 21st, 2012 (04:25 AM).
James Sunderland
Crystal Tier

So have you done your ******** reports yet?

I want to know if you are going to fire me or not.
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:30 AM).
Ruler of PC

I've removed Captain Fabio and Sydian from the staff because of their poor attitudes. I'm still in discussions with Steve about the rest of you. I'm also looking into Super Moderators and their activity logs.
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:32 AM).
Cryogonal

At which point did you find out what a 'good' attitude around here is? All I've seen you do is try to control everything that goes on around here. You've done nothing which even slightly shows a 'good' attitude around this place.
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:37 AM).
Crystal Tier

I've removed Captain Fabio and Sydian from the staff because of their poor attitudes. I'm still in discussions with Steve about the rest of you. I'm also looking into Super Moderators and their activity logs.
This is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Captain Fabio and Sydian's attitudes are just fine and dandy. They're also great moderators who do their job quickly and efficiently in every aspect that comes to moderating the forums. Razor Leaf's right. You've done nothing which even slightly shows a 'good' attitude around this place. If being condescending about your rank and a douche to the lowers is what you think constitutes as a good attitude, then there's a problem. If you're every bit as condescending and douchey offline as you are online, then I hope one day you write a check your ass can't check. No doubt that's going to result in a nasty nose bleed and a broken lip. I'd like to do the honors myself.

And excuse me? You're looking into smods and our activity logs? That's ridiculous. I don't think you even know the point of an smod, otherwise you wouldn't be looking at our activity logs. We aren't required to do any moderating unless the reports pile up or a forum doesn't have a moderator. In which case, we usually do our fair share between the four of us. Our jobs are primarily to post in HQ and handle community-wide issues brought to us by members, and all of us do just a fine job doing that.
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:42 AM).
Ruler of PC

If you're every bit as condescending and douchey offline as you are online, then I hope one day you write a check your ass can't check. No doubt that's going to result in a nasty nose bleed and a broken lip. I'd like to do the honors myself.
Careful who you're talking to. I'm your superior around here, and I demand a little respect. Do you talk to your managers or your teachers or your parents like that? I brought a lot to this community and if it wasn't for me, it wouldn't be as successful as it is and many of you wouldn't even be here. I don't take to threats lightly and I think you need to take some time away from here.
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:44 AM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
When do we get to review you and your activity logs? All I have seen from you is the CEO type that is lazy and takes vacations all the time. You come around and bark orders, but when it comes down to it what do you really do beside strong arm our fellow staff members and bring about a veil of insecurity which isn't conducive good work environment. If your going to evaluate others maybe you should evaluate yourself first...

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old March 24th, 2012 (07:45 AM).
let it go
Crystal Tier

I was just browsing through here while on my loa and had to post this, so thanks for ****ing up my loa - I'm trying to avoid this stupid place! I honestly think you need to go back to where you came from. Fabio and Sydian were perfectly fine moderators, and you don't know what you're talking about. Go away. Please. We don't need you. We're fine on our own.
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:47 AM).
Crystal Tier

Careful who you're talking to. I'm your superior around here, and I demand a little respect. Do you talk to your managers or your teachers or your parents like that? I brought a lot to this community and if it wasn't for me, it wouldn't be as successful as it is and many of you wouldn't even be here. I don't take to threats lightly and I think you need to take some time away from here.
I'm not going to treat you with any bit of respect. You earn respect, you don't deserve it - especially if it's based on the fact that you're two ranks higher than me on a forum hierarchy, as if that mattered. You've made a whole 37 posts here and they just keep getting worse and worse. You were fine in the beginning and I respected you as much as I respect someone, until you started acting like you get to make decisions on your own, but enough is enough man. You completely lost my respect and any prospect of gaining that back comes with a grain of salt.
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:49 AM). Edited March 24th, 2012 by Lerroux.
Ruler of PC

Quote originally posted by Kenshin5:
When do we get to review you and your activity logs? All I have seen from you is the CEO type that is lazy and takes vacations all the time. You come around and bark orders, but when it comes down to it what do you really do beside strong arm our fellow staff members and bring about a veil of insecurity which isn't conducive good work environment. If your going to evaluate others maybe you should evaluate yourself first...
I am not a moderator. I am an administrator. I don't have to handle the types of reports that come in, or handle forums directly. My job is to administrate, which I am doing.

Quote originally posted by Forever:
I was just browsing through here while on my loa and had to post this, so thanks for ****ing up my loa - I'm trying to avoid this stupid place! I honestly think you need to go back to where you came from. Fabio and Sydian were perfectly fine moderators, and you don't know what you're talking about. Go away. Please. We don't need you. We're fine on our own.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not going to be going anywhere anytime soon. There are a lot of things that I planned on doing and improving around here and I intend to do.

I'm not going to treat you with any bit of respect. You earn respect, you don't deserve it - especially if it's based on the fact that you're two ranks higher than me on a forum hierarchy, as if that mattered. You've made a whole 37 posts here and they just keep getting worse and worse. You were fine in the beginning and I respected you as much as I respect someone, until you started acting like you get to make decisions on your own, but enough is enough man. You completely lost my respect and any prospect of gaining that back comes with a grain of salt.
You really are something, Pachisou. You can't criticize me for something you're guilty of doing yourself. Lest I remember, you don't exactly think too much of the members, do you?
Old March 24th, 2012 (07:58 AM).
Crystal Tier

You really are something, Pachisou. You can't criticize me for something you're guilty of doing yourself. Lest I remember, you don't exactly think too much of the members, do you?
You're really setting my teeth on edge. Normally I'd step away from the computer and go for a walk or something, but I'm livid that you would a) spell my username that way and b) bring something like that up. I've stated time and time again that I don't really like many people, but I still treat them with the respect they deserve. I'm not the people person I once was and most people annoy me. But I don't go around flinging my weight as an smod around to people who are lower ranks than me like you do, and I don't think that just because I'm an smod on a Pokémon forum, I deserve some crown and unconditional respect form people who aren't the same rank as me.

****'s sake, I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you. You're not worth anybody's time.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm not going to be going anywhere anytime soon. There are a lot of things that I planned on doing and improving around here and I intend to do.
You've done more harm than good by removing two of our best moderators. I don't know about the VG regulars, but Sydian's forum regulars are going to come at you with pitchforks hoping to run your ass out of here. I hope she tells them what happened. You wouldn't know what hit you if she does.
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:09 AM).
Ruler of PC

One more response from you and I'm going to remove you too!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links