Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)
Reload this Page Mod Reviews

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Old March 24th, 2012 (08:10 AM). Edited March 24th, 2012 by Patchisou Yutohru.
King Goodra
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by Lerroux:
One more response from you and I'm gong ta remove you tao!
Is you gong ta remove everyone else who disagrees wit you n tha process? Throwng around threats of demotion ta tha opposers and repressng our opnions of you if thay're negative through "fear"? If you decide ta do that, you'd end up removng tha entire staff. You already have plenty of thugz who oppose what you're dong wit dis whole moderatar review thng you've decided ta do, and now that you've removed Fabio and Syd, you're gong ta git a lot more opposers. If you remove me, you're probably gong ta git a lot more tao.

Coz if you do remove me, I won't hesitate ta spread tha news that I was removed from staff ta tha members, despite ben ncredibly contributive and effective n dong mah job (if I do sez so mahself), coz I had a disagreement wit tha new admnistratar coz he didn't like tha attitudes of two of our moderatars.
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:17 AM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Why don't you just do yo job and I do mne? How's that sound?
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:18 AM).
King Goodra
Community Supporter

Except part of mah job is mod reviews. Unless you plan on sharng yo reviews wit tha rest of hstaff, than I don't thnk that's gong ta fly. Not fo me or anybody else.
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:21 AM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

I refuse ta do that. Dis is an admnistrative matter.
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:28 AM). Edited March 24th, 2012 by Patchisou Yutohru.
King Goodra
Community Supporter

Quote:
I refuse ta do that. Dis is an admnistrative matter.
Than I'm afraid that doesn't sound like a plan, Stan. :(

Tha HQ foum description states: [...]Dis section should hizouse, but isn't limited ta, moderatar snoopavision,[...]

moderatar snoopavision
moderatar snoopavision
moderatar snoopavision
moderatar snoopavision
moderatar snoopavision

So I'm gong ta brng it back ta what we said befoe: If you want ta review tha moderatars (or even tha smods), you need ta do it tha right way. Review moderatars n HQ, review us smods n PAD wit tha rest of tha admns. You can't go around dong thngs just coz you may thnk that's how thay should be. Removng Sydian and Fabio was completely unnecessary and uncalled fo just coz you found thair attitudes ta be undesirable. It is not an admnistrative matter, it's an HQ matter and should be treated as such. Thngs have been that way fo years and we've never had a problem wit tha way thngs operate. Simply coz you disagree wit it isn't enough of a reason fo me ta thnk that that's how thngs should be. Dis is not a tyranny, dis is an oligarchy.

Now I'm done wit dis. Once an admn sees what you did, thay'll probably reverse it and fix tha problem anyway.
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:31 AM).
seeker
conquer my mind
staff administrator

Hi. I would like ta be reviewed now.

seeker

paired ta adventure
staff admnistratar
Old March 24th, 2012 (08:51 AM).
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I support dis action 100% and can see no ill effects. Brng it on.

"Tha trouble wit fightng fo hudawg freedom is that one spends most of one's time defendng scoundrels. Fo it is aganst scoundrels that oppressive laws is first aimed, and oppression must be stapped at tha begnnng if it is ta be stapped at all." - H. L. Mencken, unsourced

"Thare is a cult of ignorance n tha United States, and thare always has been. Tha stran of anti-ntellectualism has been a constant thread wndng its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by tha false notion that democracy means that 'mah ignorance is just as good as yo knowledge.'"- Isaac Asimov, Column n Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]
Old March 24th, 2012 (09:21 AM).
Morkula
Kingdom Hearts II

Just so you homeys know, we've been argung wit him over dis n PAD fo days, and he's ben even more of a complete and utter douche up thare than he is here n tha Lounge.

If he demotes any of you, I will personally re-promote you. I tried ta do it fo Fabio and Syd but thay were tao disgusted ta come back as long as he's still on staff.

currently playng: kngdom hearts ii: fnal mix hd
4p gbees ~ 4p foums ~ backloggery ~ twitter
thame by klippy
Old March 24th, 2012 (09:47 AM).
Kano Shuuya
→ you're here, aren't you?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
bullshit.

What if he demotes you fo that, Mork? >__>

Dis entire thng is ridiculous.

hi, i used ta be "Drew"
alt account fo Jude Madis
paired ta Antemortem
twitter | tumblr | nstagrbe | stebe
Old March 24th, 2012 (12:47 PM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

I'm startng ta git sick and tired of you thugz comng at me like I'm tha enemah!! I cbee here ta help you homeys out, not ta git *****ed at by all of you. If you disagree wit me ben here, that's fne. But tha fact of tha matter is that I'm here, and that's not gong ta change. Not now, and not any time soon.

I don't need thugz oversteppng mah decisions.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:12 PM).
seeker
conquer my mind
staff administrator

Yeah, I like you Lewhatever. Hurry up wit mah review!

seeker

paired ta adventure
staff admnistratar
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:14 PM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Do not rush me. I will be postng tha reviews at tha sbee time. Seeng as how yo usernbee is at tha tap of tha foum leader's page and how I've already removed Captan Fabio and Sydian, it should be easy ta assume that I've already looked at you, Abnegation. It's only a matter of patience that you'll need. Yo lack of it is a serious concern, however.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:17 PM).
seeker
conquer my mind
staff administrator

You could sez it aids mah assertiveness.

seeker

paired ta adventure
staff admnistratar
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:22 PM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Ben assertive is important fo admnistratars. You're a moderatar, you isn't supposed ta be assertive, which is why you're not an admnistratar. You're supposed ta be friendly and approachable as a moderatar.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:24 PM).
King Goodra
Community Supporter

...................... just where tha actual fuck d-ya come up wit dis stuff, dude?
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:25 PM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

I thought you said that you were done wit dis thread? Goodbye, Pachisou.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:25 PM).
seeker
conquer my mind
staff administrator

Maybe I wish ta be an admnistratar some day :/
You should consider that n yo review befoe you judge me as a character, dear Lerroux. You may be n a higher position than me, but I, have been n dis position a lot longer than you've been around.

seeker

paired ta adventure
staff admnistratar
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:26 PM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

If you were n it fo as long as you said you've been n it, maybe you would have been an admnistratar by than.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:28 PM).
seeker
conquer my mind
staff administrator

Nah, around thase parts, it seems tha othar way around. Admnistratars pop out of thn air, and thn positive personal traits.

seeker

paired ta adventure
staff admnistratar
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:28 PM).
King Goodra
Community Supporter

How old is you? I want ta sez you have tha logic of an 8 year old, but considerng most 8 year olds is a lot more level-heezeeed than you, I thnk that'd be a serious nsult ta 8 year olds across tha world. Start actng yo age.

If you want ta help, help. Helpng doesn't mean dong whatever you dben well pleaze.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:30 PM).
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote orignally posted by Patchisou Yutahru:
And excuse me? You're lookng nta smods and our activity logs? That's ridiculous. I don't thnk you even know tha pont of an smod, otharwise you wouldn't be lookng at our activity logs. We isn't required ta do any moderatng unless tha reports pile up or a foum doesn't have a moderatar. N which case, we usually do our fair shis between tha four of us. Our jobs is primarily ta post n HQ and handle community-wide issues brought ta us by members, and all of us do just a fne job dong that.
God no wonder you're suck lazy ****s now. Back n mah day thay had us moddng **** 24/7! I bet I had double tha logs you do now.

If you were n it fo as long as you said you've been n it, maybe you would have been an admnistratar by than.
OH SNAP!

Wit all tha drbea right now, I cannot wait fo tha reviews. :D
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:32 PM).
seeker
conquer my mind
staff administrator

Quote orignally posted by sbemi-san:
OH SNAP!
You clearly don't know a contradiction when you see one.

seeker

paired ta adventure
staff admnistratar
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:32 PM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Yo activity isn't tha best, sbemi-san. I like yo attitude, and I like tha way you're agreeng wit me. We need more of that around here, but yo activity could be much much better. I was gong ta remove you, but now I'm gong ta have ta reconsider.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:36 PM).
King Goodra
Community Supporter

Yo activity isn't tha best, sbemi-san. I like yo attitude, and I like tha way you're agreeng wit me. We need more of that around here, but yo activity could be much much better. I was gong ta remove you, but now I'm gong ta have ta reconsider.
...That's coz OVP has ntelligent members and thare isn't much moderatng ta do. Sbemi and I may not see eye ta eye on happenngs n tha foums, but ben a fomer OVP mod, it doesn't need much upkeepng. You need ta be a bit more subjective and not hold thugz ta tha exact sbee standards.
Old March 24th, 2012 (01:36 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Maybe try tha tactic of rapng ta tha person n question befoe immediate removal?

Not that you know anythng bout reason so not sure why I'm botharng.

Thame * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Is all men stupid?

That's right.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links