Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old July 9th, 2013 (10:01 AM).
Epickid

Nature: Brave
I got Tekken Revolution a few days ago since I've played two other Tekken games and thought they were good. I personally give it a 9/10 because most times it won't let me get into the game and you have to use coins to play the modes, and you don't get many coins. What are your thoughts? Also, do you enjoy all of the Tekken games?
Forever Ratchet & Clank fan.

Old July 9th, 2013 (10:09 AM).
Nuke

Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I'm a big fan of the Tekken series, but I don't have a PS3 so I haven't played Revolution. It looks rather disappointing as there is little advancement from the previous games and the roster is very small compared to the rest of the games.

The Tag Tournament games have been better than main series games so the fact that the last Tekken release was Tag Tournament 2 probably exacerbates the problems of Revolution.

Regardless I will await Tekken 7 and definitely pick that up whenever it rolls around. I much prefer it to any other fighting game series.
Old July 22nd, 2013 (12:04 PM).
Epickid

Nature: Brave
Well, the only reason there are so little characters is because 1. The game is still in progression and 2. you have to play the game to unlock characters. The controls are rather simple, too.
Forever Ratchet & Clank fan.

Old July 22nd, 2013 (12:42 PM).
White Glint
Anatolia's Ace

Nature: Bashful
I mean, it's basically a Tekken X Street Fighter prototype, but to each his own.

I feel you can do a lot better by just buying Tekken Tag 2, but...well it's not too bad for it being free.

"You are trespassing on Line Ark territory. Pull back immediately...or we will respond with lethal force."
Got a Facebook? Come say hi!
Twitter is also welcome. Note: Probably more vulgar, NFSW, and Fighting Game related!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links