The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to Kirozane Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirozane Send a message via Skype™ to Kirozane

Advertise here
So, as I promised, with a new year comes a new LP. :) This will be a bliiind run of this game (After this episode. I did a practice file up to where you get Kid and then stopped. Didn't get that far in this loooooooooong episode but eh whatever.)

I wanted to play this game for a while... I had only watched my sister play it. Never got a chance to do so myself. But now I have the chance, and decided for the halibut to do an LP as I do. First episode was severely laggy... even in game so the video is probably horrid. D: But I will hopefully have better quality in the next episode.

Though I am in love with Poshul. Cutest. Puppy-thing. Ever.

Spoiler:

Warning. Horrendous lag. XD
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Kirozane Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirozane Send a message via Skype™ to Kirozane
Episode 2. I seriously have no idea what's going on still... like... AT. ALL.

Spoiler:

I'm..... I'M WHAT NOW?!

Also, I may have to ask Fabio to put a language warning on the thread title.... A few things have slipped....
Old January 20th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

S'been too long... I spent 40 minutes kinda being lost and astounded. XD yay for unintentional may as well be fillerrrr~

Spoiler:

Also so tired of my mouse clicking twice when I click once.. >:C
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

ffff I need to stop getting distracted.... Next thursday, I will do an episode with a guest narrator. Maybe that'll be five. idk. We'll see.

Spoiler:

I think I fixed stuuuuuuuuuuff!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
Alinthea
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I have a lot of time for this! :D

Keep it up!
Old March 20th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

ohgofohgod Fabio please don't kill me for this.... I mean it hasn't been two months and I am the creator but still.... Paranoid~

Anywho I finally got back to this crap.... Stupid thing lost the second half so yeah... >:C Not happy bout it at all...

Spoiler:

Seriously... most of the good stuff was in the half that got corrupted...
Song I used is Cursed Shinshu fields from Okami
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:36 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

Ok so I am still learning the new program... but I think I know how to avoid ALL the problems that showed here (cursor, audio lag for a while, video skips between where the recorder decided to separate bits...)

SO episode 7 should be normal, but here is 6 WITH SO MANY ISSUES

Spoiler:
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:16 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

Ok, new episode time! This one with a guest narrator. My good friend Craften!

And I swear to bajeebus or whoever I need to that we are saying "buck" and not the eff word... I understand if it's thread closing though....

Spoiler:

This episode was actually really good regardless.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here