The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old March 26th, 2012, 07:49 AM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Special thanks to Hybrid Trainer for CSS help

Welcome to the Eevee and Eeveelutions club, the must-join club for all lovers of Eevee!

Signup form:


Username: ShinySearcher01
Your partner Eevee: Alice the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's SO cute, and useful too!
Current topic answer: *Insert answer here*

Points System:

Join the club: 50 points
Posting: 2 points per post only if you contribute to the club
Donate a userbar/banner: 75 points
Start a new topic: 20 points


Member list:

ShinySearcher01
AlexOzzyCake
HoodieDoodie
Cirno
Sector Revenge
Hikari10
Outkin
Avishka
Iloveevee
miltankRancher
TheShinyEevee
Scuki
Mockingjay
Taposa
Meganium90
Snivy063
~V~
BZW Golem
Turn-It
Minzy
TheFallenUmbreon
Vaporeon7
PokeFreak201306
Cyndaquilfish:)
Vato
ThatWhiteKid
CyanFlame
Kota889
Zayphora
Loner_grunger
SkittishHeart[IMG][/IMG]
Hackdreygon
xSkullKing16x
Nesferxty
ShadowStriatonTriad
~Pokemoll~
TheAC29
Jerichob10
Gugu3
Falling Wishes
Nidorino
Rashaden
THEEEVEENATOR999
NixChill
ToxicGame


Points Shop:

Upgrade your partner Eevee to shiny: 20 points
Evolve your partner Eevee: 50 points
Get another partner Eevee: 75 points


Artwork:

HoodieDoodie:
Spoiler:
















ShinySearcher01:
Spoiler:


TheShinyEevee:
Spoiler:




BZW Golem:
Spoiler:



Have Fun!

Last edited by SS01; July 22nd, 2012 at 02:43 PM. Reason: New members
  #2    
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Your partner Eevee: Shunai the Eevee

I love how unique Eevee is. It's a truly special Pokemon, far different than any other. Most of its evolutions are very formidable in battle and they all look amazing. Plus Eevee itself is absolutely adorable <3 I also love that Gary uses it in Yellow, but that's not Eevee's choice x]
__________________
  #3    
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:55 AM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Your partner Eevee: Shunai the Eevee

I love how unique Eevee is. It's a truly special Pokemon, far different than any other. Most of its evolutions are very formidable in battle and they all look amazing. Plus Eevee itself is absolutely adorable <3 I also love that Gary uses it in Yellow, but that's not Eevee's choice x]
New member, eh? Eevee certainly is unique, and adorable as well! Can't say I've ever played Yellow unfortunately, but that sounds cool Welcome to the club!
  #4    
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:58 AM
HoodieDoodie's Avatar
HoodieDoodie
The Electric Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: england ;)
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to HoodieDoodie Send a message via Skype™ to HoodieDoodie
Username: HoodieDoodie
Your partner Eevee: Abraham the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: I love how versatile Eevee is, and how you can choose what it evolves into. I like every single eeveelution there is, and its always tricky for me to choose what to evolve it into. I usually choose Vaporeon, with it being my all-time fave pokemon and fave out of the eeveelutions. I was going to join when the old thread was up, but it was locked before I got there! x) Glad to see this back up again so quick.
__________________
i guess i'm a toy that is broken, i guess we're just older now

Last edited by HoodieDoodie; March 26th, 2012 at 12:02 PM. Reason: I. forgot. to. give. eevee. a. name.
  #5    
Old March 26th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Sheep's Avatar
Sheep
im actually a foot model
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Timid
Username: Cirno
Your partner Eevee: Eevee (no nickname >:)
Reason why you like Eevee: It's adorable and very diverse with its evolutions. Definitely one of the best Pokemon to have on your team! :3

I've almost always used Eevee in the games if it was available early on XD Vaporeon was probably my most used eeveelution.
__________________

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
  #6    
Old March 26th, 2012, 12:52 PM
HoodieDoodie's Avatar
HoodieDoodie
The Electric Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: england ;)
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to HoodieDoodie Send a message via Skype™ to HoodieDoodie
Made a cluster of banners for you. They aren't anything special lol. Feel free to use any of them anywhere!









tell me if I've made any spelling errors or anything x) Its late and I'm not the most accurate typer.
__________________
i guess i'm a toy that is broken, i guess we're just older now
  #7    
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:08 PM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodieDoodie View Post
Username: HoodieDoodie
Your partner Eevee: Abraham the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: I love how versatile Eevee is, and how you can choose what it evolves into. I like every single eeveelution there is, and its always tricky for me to choose what to evolve it into. I usually choose Vaporeon, with it being my all-time fave pokemon and fave out of the eeveelutions. I was going to join when the old thread was up, but it was locked before I got there! x) Glad to see this back up again so quick.
Hey there! I know you from Shiny Hunters :P Vaporeon's a great Pokemon! I think it might be my favorite Eeveelution in terms of appearance, actually! I have got to go for a shiny of that. Welcome to the club! Those are some AWESOME userbars BTW. I'll tally your points as soon as I'm done posting :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Username: Cirno
Your partner Eevee: Eevee (no nickname >:)
Reason why you like Eevee: It's adorable and very diverse with its evolutions. Definitely one of the best Pokemon to have on your team! :3

I've almost always used Eevee in the games if it was available early on XD Vaporeon was probably my most used eeveelution.
Welcome to you too! I totally agree with you in the reasons, especially on the adorable part. :D

EDIT: Sector, you ninja'd me! I'll add you right now. Summer's a very nice name, and I agree with you on Umbreon!

Posts counted mark

Last edited by SS01; March 26th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
  #8    
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Jeff Gordon's Avatar
Jeff Gordon
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Username: Sector Revenge
Your partner Eevee: Summer the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Well for starters, everyone should know my top three favorite Pokemon. Latias, Ninetales..and wait for it...ESPEON! That's right. Espeon is for sure tied with Ninetales for 2nd. Anyway, back on topic. Umbreon and Leafeon I do love a lot. Amazing Pokemon. Glaceon is good, Vaporeon as well. Flareon is such an awesome pet to have due to its fluffy fur. And Jolteon=Badass, need I to explain?

Eevee alone is a very rare and unique Pokemon because of its evolutionary stable. That is that. Anyone who dislike Eevee and its family at any chance..well..they don't know Pokemon that well period.
__________________
battle server MOD // paired to Sanguine & Synerjee // rival of Denny Hamlin
  #9    
Old March 26th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Username: Hikari10
Your partner Eevee: Anna the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee is so cute and its evolutions are awesome!

Spoiler:

I love you Eevee, I collect all your evolutions too!
__________________
  #10    
Old March 26th, 2012, 04:31 PM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
Username: Hikari10
Your partner Eevee: Anna the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee is so cute and its evolutions are awesome!

Spoiler:

I love you Eevee, I collect all your evolutions too!
Welcome to the club! OMG that photo is cute

Here, I have a userbar, feel free to use it:

  #11    
Old March 26th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Outkin's Avatar
Outkin
OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada B.C.
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Yay reboot


Username Outkin
Your partner Eevee: Omnieon the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Cute, versitile, awesome, need I say more?
__________________






Last edited by Outkin; March 26th, 2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Error >_<
  #12    
Old March 27th, 2012, 02:46 AM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkin View Post
Yay reboot ^_^


Username Outkin
Your partner Eevee: Omnieon the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Cute, versitile, awesome, need I say more?
Yup! REEEBOOOT!!

Welcome! I agree with you on the cute and awesome parts, that's for sure, and I'd probably agree with you on versitile part, but I don't do competitive. Nice to see some fellow Canucks around, eh?
  #13    
Old March 27th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Username: Avishka
Your partner Eevee: Aqua the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's evolutions are awesome and cute <3!!!!!

@ShinySearcher01 i just want to point out that i cannot read the club's name in the vaporeon's userbar and awesome userbars
Spoiler:

pics of eevee and eeveelutions:
Spoiler:


__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.


Last edited by Avishka; March 27th, 2012 at 04:06 AM.
  #14    
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:25 AM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Username: Avishka
Your partner Eevee: Aqua the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's evolutions are awesome and cute <3!!!!!

@ShinySearcher01 i just want to point out that i cannot read the club's name in the vaporeon's userbar and awesome userbars
Spoiler:

pics of eevee and eeveelutions:
Spoiler:


Welcome! Really? I can see it very well But I didn't make those, HoodieDoodie did. Ask her about it Those pics are way cute. I'm going to start doing something called "Photo of the week". Starting next week, the photo at the top of the page will change to something you submit every Monday. So keep the pics coming!
  #15    
Old March 27th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post


Welcome! Really? I can see it very well But I didn't make those, HoodieDoodie did. Ask her about it Those pics are way cute. I'm going to start doing something called "Photo of the week". Starting next week, the photo at the top of the page will change to something you submit every Monday. So keep the pics coming!
oh k sorry!
it must because of my browser i think. i will tell her
I have many pics of eevee and eeveelution so i will post a loooooooot of pics!!
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #16    
Old March 27th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Outkin's Avatar
Outkin
OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada B.C.
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I meant versitile as in how it can be so many diffirent types, I have no idea how it competes competivly though.
__________________





  #17    
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:13 PM
HoodieDoodie's Avatar
HoodieDoodie
The Electric Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: england ;)
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to HoodieDoodie Send a message via Skype™ to HoodieDoodie
I'll have to fix that one! Its not just your browser, it is actually quite faint compared to the rest. Its late now (again, when is it not?) so I'll see if I can fix it tommorrow.

Topic?
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.
__________________
i guess i'm a toy that is broken, i guess we're just older now
  #18    
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:35 PM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodieDoodie View Post
Topic?
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.
Sure!

Hmm.. That's a tough one.. I think Glaceon, as it can be used both as a tank and offensively. That's another note, you guys can start topics whenever you want! Also, I'm upgrading my Eevee to shiny (-20 points). If you guys wanna spend some points, let me know!
  #19    
Old March 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Username: Iloveeevee
Your Partner Eevee: Kikai the Eevee
Eevee has always been my favorite Pokemon since the beginning because of how adorable it is.

If I had to use only one Eevee(lution), I would use Vaporeon as a wall because of the ability Hydration and its high HP stat.
  #20    
Old March 27th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Outkin's Avatar
Outkin
OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada B.C.
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Vaporeon, Not sure how it fares in combat, but I always had a thing for water types. And worst case, I could make it an HM slave (or at least give it Surf.....WEEEEE!)
__________________





  #21    
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Hikamaru's Avatar
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodieDoodie View Post
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.
I would choose Glaceon, hits very hard with Ice Beam plus it's beautiful.
__________________
  #22    
Old March 28th, 2012, 04:11 AM
SS01's Avatar
SS01
#PoC Collab
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeevee View Post
Username: Iloveeevee
Your Partner Eevee: Kikai the Eevee
Eevee has always been my favorite Pokemon since the beginning because of how adorable it is.

If I had to use only one Eevee(lution), I would use Vaporeon as a wall because of the ability Hydration and its high HP stat.
Welcome! It certainly is adorable Wow, it appears that our reasons for joining are more or less the same (how can they not be ) but our answers to the topic are very different! Interesting choices guys!
  #23    
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodieDoodie View Post
I'll have to fix that one! Its not just your browser, it is actually quite faint compared to the rest. Its late now (again, when is it not?) so I'll see if I can fix it tommorrow.
thnx
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.
Jolteon because it's quite powerful and it has one the the best Sp. Attack & Speed ratio in the game. I like Jolteon better for his overall stats
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

  #24    
Old March 28th, 2012, 03:03 PM
miltankRancher's Avatar
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Username: miltankRancher
Your partner Eevee: Rasputin the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): My favorite evolutionary line!

I love how Eevee possesses the ability to evolve into different forms of Pokemon. I mean, three is cool, but SEVEN is just wicked!
__________________

I am a Roleplayer


...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
  #25    
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Absol
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
I love how Eevee possesses the ability to evolve into different forms of Pokemon. I mean, three is cool, but SEVEN is just wicked!
I agree. Seven different evolutions is cool, but it makes it harder to choose which one to evolve Eevee into. Also, since you can only have six Pokemon on a team you have to leave an evolution out.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:26 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.