Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2012 (02:50 AM). Edited March 29th, 2012 by SS01.
#PoC Collab

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01
Quote originally posted by miltankRancher:
Username: miltankRancher
Your partner Eevee: Rasputin the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): My favorite evolutionary line!

I love how Eevee possesses the ability to evolve into different forms of Pokemon. I mean, three is cool, but SEVEN is just wicked!
Welcome! I know right? Although what Iloveevee says about having to leave one out of your party is true, I believe the obvious one to leave out is Leafeon. I don't know why, I just don't like that thing.

Well, it seems most people have responded to the previous topic, so how about a new one:

Future Eeveelutions: will we get any, and if so, what do you think they will be like? Tell us!

Personally, I think the Eevee line has gone as far as it will go. I'd like a Rock and especially Ghost Eevee, but I just don't think it'll happen.
Old March 29th, 2012 (07:09 AM).
OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Iloveeevee:
I agree. Seven different evolutions is cool, but it makes it harder to choose which one to evolve Eevee into. Also, since you can only have six Pokemon on a team you have to leave an evolution out.
You skip out too if you count the pre-evo.

I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but I think a normal type evolution would be cool, because what happens when it evolves....normally? (Sorry for the pun XD) Otherwise, steel might be cool.....Steeleon has a nice ring to it in my opinion.

Old March 29th, 2012 (07:09 AM).
The Electric Soldier

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to HoodieDoodie Send a message via Skype™ to HoodieDoodie
^yeah :[ I really do hope that maybe Nintendo will, but since with Unova they didn't carry on any evolutions (I don't think...?) so its sort of a bit blunt.
I'd love to see a rock or a bug eevee, since both are categories with not very appealing pokemon to me. rock isn't bad, but bug is awful.
Old March 29th, 2012 (05:16 PM).
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
If we take in into consideration Eevee's ability to take in his surroundings, the only possible types that Eevee can evolve to is Rock, Ground, Poison, and Steel. I mean, we have environment's like that. However, a fighting Eeveelution is awesome.

funny how this is also a topic on the previous Eeveelution fan club.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old March 30th, 2012 (03:52 AM).
#PoC Collab

Quote originally posted by Outkin:

You skip out too if you count the pre-evo.

I know a lot of people may disagree with me, but I think a normal type evolution would be cool, because what happens when it evolves....normally? (Sorry for the pun XD) Otherwise, steel might be cool.....Steeleon has a nice ring to it in my opinion.
That would be interesting.. How about the name.. Normaleon? Plaineon?
Yes, Steeleon does sound rather nice.

Quote originally posted by HoodieDoodie:
^yeah :[ I really do hope that maybe Nintendo will, but since with Unova they didn't carry on any evolutions (I don't think...?) so its sort of a bit blunt.
I'd love to see a rock or a bug eevee, since both are categories with not very appealing pokemon to me. rock isn't bad, but bug is awful.
I agree with you on bug being awful, but I kinda like rock :P
Unfortunately, I also agree with you that it would be unlikely ):

If we take in into consideration Eevee's ability to take in his surroundings, the only possible types that Eevee can evolve to is Rock, Ground, Poison, and Steel. I mean, we have environment's like that. However, a fighting Eeveelution is awesome.

funny how this is also a topic on the previous Eeveelution fan club.
Fighting would be interesting.. And I suppose we could have Ghost in a place like Old Chateau, maybe. Was it really? I honestly did not know that. This one's better :P
Old March 30th, 2012 (05:27 AM).
ShinyHunter Before it was Cool

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to TheShinyEevee
Username: TheShinyEevee
Your partner Eevee: Icing the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Because Eevee is just the right balance of many of my favourite animals, and it's also a couple of my favourite colours!

Quote originally posted by HoodieDoodie:
If you could have one, and only one, eevee(lution) in your party, which one would it be? Its not just a matter of your favourite one, but which one would be the most use in your team.
Like Outkin I would adore a Normal Eeveelution! A bigger, fluffier Eevee :3

Quote originally posted by Outkin:
Love both of the ideas :D

On the topic of any more eeveelutions, I see it coming as much as the next generation, pretty much. I know there were reasons for not having new Eeveelutions in 3rd Gen, but the point in 5th Gen was to bring back the nostalgic feeling of just one gen of Pokes. Notice how NO Pokémon got a pre-evolution or evolution that didn't belong to 5th Gen?

And the topic of Eevee's ability to take in it's surroundings, wasn't it more that it adapted to it's climate? If so, it could easily adapt to a dojo-style fighting climate, or the sky, or possibly a pet normal eeveelution!
Just my take :D

3DS FC: 1032-1814-9041
уσυтυвє | ѕнιηу нυηтєя'ѕ ¢υв | тυмвя

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.
Old March 30th, 2012 (07:27 AM). Edited March 30th, 2012 by SS01.
#PoC Collab

Quote originally posted by TheShinyEevee:
Username: TheShinyEevee
Your partner Eevee: Icing the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Because Eevee is just the right balance of many of my favourite animals, and it's also a couple of my favourite colours!

Like Outkin I would adore a Normal Eeveelution! A bigger, fluffier Eevee :3
Hi! I was hoping you'd join :D Wanna be you are Co-Owner?.
Those are very good reasons and Icing is an adorable name If you like Eeveelutions' colors, we have a collection of very nice userbars in every one of them, thanks to HoodieDoodie, and a not-so-nice one from myself! Welcome!

I had thought a Normal Eeveelution might be too boring, but when you put it as bigger and fluffier.. <333 :cer_wink:
Old March 31st, 2012 (04:50 AM). Edited March 31st, 2012 by TheShinyEevee.

Quote originally posted by ShinySearcher01:
Hi! I was hoping you'd join :D
Hehe! Were you? XD
Wanna be you are Co-Owner?.

Woah! Sweet! Thank you O:

Those are very good reasons and Icing is an adorable name If you like Eeveelutions' colors, we have a collection of very nice userbars in every one of them, thanks to HoodieDoodie, and a not-so-nice one from myself! Welcome!

Thank you I am (Unsurprisingly) using the Eevee one, as you can/may be able to see! Thanks HoodieDoodie! Your's is great too, SS01!

I had thought a Normal Eeveelution might be too boring, but when you put it as bigger and fluffier.. <333 :cer_wink:

XD IKR... How about Eeveeon! LOL!

Also, I attempted a GIF Userbar, but then the colours messed up since I used Eevee colours instead of one of the 200 so GIF Colours... So I just chose the best frame XD

Also, please can I make Icing a Shiny Eevee? I think I can also afford to purchase another partner Eevee since I made a userbar, if I can, can she be called Chocolate please? Thanks :D

EDIT:

Did it! :D

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.
Old March 31st, 2012 (04:56 AM).

Ghost? Hmm... Not a big fan though. Being in a haunted mansion certainly not warrant a 'ghostly' environment.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old March 31st, 2012 (05:09 AM).

[SIZE="a"]Username: scuki
You partner eevee: Yuuki the eevee
Reason why I love eevee: Espeon and Umbreon are my favorite. They make a good pair. I also want to own a Glaceon and Leafeon. But it can't be evolved in SS. T.T.[/SIZE]
Old April 1st, 2012 (01:39 AM).
The Jewel Pokemon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka

Also, I attempted a GIF Userbar, but then the colours messed up since I used Eevee colours instead of one of the 200 so GIF Colours... So I just chose the best frame XD

Also, please can I make Icing a Shiny Eevee? I think I can also afford to purchase another partner Eevee since I made a userbar, if I can, can she be called Chocolate please? Thanks :D

EDIT:

nice userbars!
welcome to the club,Scuki!!
-------
topic: i would like to see a fighting type, dragon type,poison type,steel type and flying type
i would like to look like the fake eevee in the 3rd pic but there is no dragon type in it
some fake eevee pics.
Spoiler:

Old April 1st, 2012 (03:44 AM).

Oh, yes! You have posted the awesome Eeveelution pics! the last one! Those are epic!

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old April 1st, 2012 (01:12 PM).
Friends: See my About Me.

Username: Mockingjay
Your partner Eevee: Cecelia the Eevee~
Reason why you like Eevee: Well, I've always loved Eevee since the moment I spotted it. Not sure if this was the anime, the games, or the cards, but whatever. I love the way Eevees look, the way they walk, act, sound, and how they're not the average Pokemon. I adore the fact that they can evolve into all of those different Pokemon...and each of them are very different from each other. It's usually hard to choose which Pokemon I want my Eevees to evolve into, which is why I find myself getting a handful of Eevees the moment I get a Ditto. :0

If I had to use only one Eevee evolution...it would probably be Espeon. When I was younger, Espeon was my favorite of the Eeveelutions, but that was because they are purple! When I played Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I immediately evolved my Eevee into an Espeon...and I found out that they were somewhat strong! My Espeon never failed me!
Old April 1st, 2012 (01:59 PM).
Crystal Tier

I love the pics! If there is going to be more evolutions I hope one of them is a ghost type. I would love to see another mummy-like Pokemon. There is already a pyschic and dark so why not ghost type too?
Old April 1st, 2012 (02:40 PM).

Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :\

If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0
Old April 1st, 2012 (04:46 PM).

[SIZE="a"]
Quote originally posted by Mockingjay:
Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :

If there were other kinds of Eevee evolutions...I'd most definitely want to see a flying type. How would they do that? I've seen some people's interpretations, and they have clouds around them, however, that reminds me of Swablus and Altarias a bit TOO much. Then again, an Eevee evolution with wings...sounds a bit odd. :0
I played pokemon yellow and you can get an eevee there. Just go to celadon city and enter the back of the mansion. I think it was a mansion. XD. At the top, you will find an eevee. ( strangely you can just take it. The dude doean't care. XD. ).[/SIZE]
Old April 1st, 2012 (05:23 PM).

Quote originally posted by Scuki:

I played pokemon yellow and you can get an eevee there. Just go to celadon city and enter the back of the mansion. I think it was a mansion. XD. At the top, you will find an eevee. ( strangely you can just take it. The dude doean't care. XD. )
I know about the Eevee you can get, but I was still jealous of my rival... ;_;

I used to wish that they would've made a Pokemon brown version or something...with Eevee!

This was the mind of a 4 year old...yep.
Old April 2nd, 2012 (05:25 AM).
#PoC Collab

Username: Mockingjay
Your partner Eevee: Cecelia the Eevee~
Reason why you like Eevee: Well, I've always loved Eevee since the moment I spotted it. Not sure if this was the anime, the games, or the cards, but whatever. I love the way Eevees look, the way they walk, act, sound, and how they're not the average Pokemon. I adore the fact that they can evolve into all of those different Pokemon...and each of them are very different from each other. It's usually hard to choose which Pokemon I want my Eevees to evolve into, which is why I find myself getting a handful of Eevees the moment I get a Ditto. :0

If I had to use only one Eevee evolution...it would probably be Espeon. When I was younger, Espeon was my favorite of the Eeveelutions, but that was because they are purple! When I played Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, I immediately evolved my Eevee into an Espeon...and I found out that they were somewhat strong! My Espeon never failed me!
Welcome! Hehe, Espeon is rather useful in battle. I agree with you, Eevee itself is possibly the best of them all!

EDIT:

Those. Are. Amazing. Like really. Amazing. I got you everything you requested :D

Myself, I found some pictures of a Flying type Eevee, which I think should be the next Eeveelution.

Spoiler:

As for a name, I'm thinking maybe.. Cieleon? From "Sky" in French.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm adding up everyone's points now.
Old April 2nd, 2012 (07:22 AM).
The Jewel Pokemon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Welcometo the club, Mockingjay!

Myself, I found some pictures of a Flying type Eevee, which I think should be the next Eeveelution.

Spoiler:

As for a name, I'm thinking maybe.. Cieleon? From "Sky" in French.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm adding up everyone's points now.
i like the second one!
i found a beautiful pic of fake eeveelutions

Old April 2nd, 2012 (12:49 PM).

Wow to both of you guys...those fake Eevee evolutions look so great! 0_0!

and as Avishka said, the second picture is great! :D

I've got to admit, an Eevee with wings just looks a bit odd, though xD. I like the drawings of the Eevees surrounded with clouds...but they seem too much like Swablu.

I wish the next one would be Flying as well c:

I own an Eevee plush, and it's adorable.. :D
Old April 3rd, 2012 (06:17 AM).
Lúckymon Expert,Pkmn <3r,Fil.

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Taposa
Credit for this week's pic of the week goes to: Avishka!

Signup form:
Username: Taposa
Your partner Eevee: Steve the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Eevee's shiny form is (so xAnyLargeNumber) Cute and Lovely. I actually want 1.

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
GPX+ SiteThe Super Starter Pokémon Club 💛 ~> The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club <~
Current Challenge

Old April 3rd, 2012 (07:13 AM).
#PoC Collab

Quote originally posted by Taposa:
Credit for this week's pic of the week goes to: Avishka!

Signup form:
Username: Taposa
Your partner Eevee: Steve the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee (Can be left blank): Eevee's shiny form is (so xAnyLargeNumber) Cute and Lovely. I actually want 1.
Welcome! I'm not sure whether to take your request literally or not, so I'll leave it, but if you want your partner shiny, let me know! It is cute and lovely in it's shiny form :D
Old April 3rd, 2012 (06:23 PM).

If they are going to make a flying-type, do this. although it really looks like Umbreon.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old April 3rd, 2012 (11:45 PM). Edited April 3rd, 2012 by TheShinyEevee.

If they are going to make a flying-type, do this. although it really looks like Umbreon.
I think I must be the only one who wants a creamy/white angel-looking Eevee for a flying type.... :3
That one's really sweet, but I want wings! xD

Wow to both of you guys...those fake Eevee evolutions look so great! 0_0!

and as Avishka said, the second picture is great! :D

I've got to admit, an Eevee with wings just looks a bit odd, though xD. I like the drawings of the Eevees surrounded with clouds...but they seem too much like Swablu.

I wish the next one would be Flying as well c:

I own an Eevee plush, and it's adorable.. :D
Do you have the PokéDoll? Gotta get that for my birthday or something... <3
Spoiler:

ADORBZZ<3

I know about the Eevee you can get, but I was still jealous of my rival... ;_;

I used to wish that they would've made a Pokemon brown version or something...with Eevee!

This was the mind of a 4 year old...yep.
Anyone here played Pokemon Yellow and just wished that you could have gotten the Eevee? I sure always did, I was so jealous of my rival the entire time I played Yellow! :\

Felt exaaaactly the same x3

Quote originally posted by Avishka:
nice userbars!
welcome to the club,Scuki!!
-------
topic: i would like to see a fighting type, dragon type,poison type,steel type and flying type
i would like to look like the fake eevee in the 3rd pic but there is no dragon type in it
some fake eevee pics.
Spoiler:

Thanks!
That last normal type is what we need!
(Apart from we need Eevee's tail back. It's like, the BEST bit apart from the ears and all the Eeveelutions get rid of it!!)
And that Dragon Type! Ahhh! Chinese Dragon Eeveelution = Epic Win <3333

(See, SS? Told you I like Chinese mythology.... too much)

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.
Old April 4th, 2012 (02:46 AM).
#PoC Collab

I think I must be the only one who wants a creamy/white angel-looking Eevee for a flying type.... :3
That one's really sweet, but I want wings! xD
(See SS? I told you I like Chinese mythology.... too much)
Nope! I want it toooooooooooooooooo!!

Spoiler:

Here. Happy?
Spoiler:

Also, I found this while searching. Cuuuuuute!!
Spoiler:
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links