The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)

Notices

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
here

What do you suppose we do about it?
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

I'm not sure I see the problem here. You linked to my profile.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

VERY GOOOOD!

Someone gets a gold star on their shirt today!
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

I don't know if you think it's funny to be causing problems like this on these forums or what, because nobody else is laughing. If you consider me to be a threat to the community, then surely you haven't examined the community. The lack of effort the moderators put forth in their job, the rash decisions that the higher staff makes, the lack of activity in various boards. These all post a serious threat to the community. I'm taking steps that should have been taken years ago by rectifying them and getting people to realize things around here need change. A change in leadership is most certainly a necessity.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

You're destroying the community is what you're doing. You're causing internal staff problems that are taking effect and spreading across the forums. What you're doing in here affects what's going on out there. You know? Outside of this abode where actual members are posting. Little do they know you're about to tear everything apart. It's sickening.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

The lack of understanding and compassion you have for this situation is deeply concerning. As a super moderator it is your responsibility to put forth some effort in identifying issues and then you are responsible for bringing these issues to me so that I can fix them. That's how these things work and if you don't understand it, I'll have to find somebody who does.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
Community Supporter

Nobody who truly cares about this forum is going to understand any of what you're trying to do. You're a toxic to the community and a dumbass. It's as simple as that. I don't care what color your username is, or how much respect you demand. You're a dumbass.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
>Tells Nick he has no compassion
>"Saying you don't moderate because your forum needs less moderation is an excuse"

I think something got mixed up here.
PM
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:57 AM
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Lotta hostility up in here. Can't we all just give love a chance?

PM me if you have computer troubles. I work in IT for a living and can probably solve your problems. My rate is $expensive/hr, but I'm still cheaper than Creep Squad and, unlike them, will actually get the job done or let you know if I can't.

Quote:
The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
- H. L. Mencken, unsourced

Quote:
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]

NEW 40K MMOFPS YESSSSS
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
Nobody who truly cares about this forum is going to understand any of what you're trying to do. You're a toxic to the community and a dumbass. It's as simple as that. I don't care what color your username is, or how much respect you demand. You're a dumbass.
Resulting to personal attacks? That isn't very nice of you.
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:40 AM
shenanigans
boom boom boom

Ha. Ha. You're one to talk about being nice, Lerroux. You're here for like two weeks then you threaten to fire half of us? And then you expect respect and kindness back? Lolnope.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here