The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:27 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopleganger View Post
Ok I seem to be having problems actually playing the game. Like when I download it I can't seem to play it. Help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppalongknut View Post
I also am having issues with getting the game to work. I have downloaded a firered-rom, and patched it using LunarIPS, but when i try to run the game VBA just goes white and nothing happens. Do you need a spesific rom-version or something?
Both of you need to read the basics of patching ROM so either search this site or Google them
Old May 3rd, 2013, 03:58 AM
kainshire
Unhatched Egg

Hey there! First, I'd just like to say, AWESOME hack. I'm having tons of fun playing it :D

However, I'd just like to report a bug that just made me lose a hell of a lot of data: I'm currently in Ciprus, I have the city's badge and I'm on the third mission (I think... I never went to talk to Giovanni but I found a grunt who started a mission for me). Anyways, when I go in the Pokemon Center and heal my Pokemon, the game's colors reverse and it freezes. Probably my fault for not saving for three hours, but y'know... it was a bummer.

Anyways, I got myself back up to that point, saved before going in, and checked to see if it was still a problem and it was.

If someone's already reported this, my apologies. Just wanted to let you know. But nonetheless, it's a great hack
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:02 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainshire View Post
Hey there! First, I'd just like to say, AWESOME hack. I'm having tons of fun playing it :D

However, I'd just like to report a bug that just made me lose a hell of a lot of data: I'm currently in Ciprus, I have the city's badge and I'm on the third mission (I think... I never went to talk to Giovanni but I found a grunt who started a mission for me). Anyways, when I go in the Pokemon Center and heal my Pokemon, the game's colors reverse and it freezes. Probably my fault for not saving for three hours, but y'know... it was a bummer.

Anyways, I got myself back up to that point, saved before going in, and checked to see if it was still a problem and it was.

If someone's already reported this, my apologies. Just wanted to let you know. But nonetheless, it's a great hack
Probably this might be depending upon your Base ROM because I never encountered that glitch there
Old May 4th, 2013, 06:05 AM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

I just finished beat the elite 4. Got hm rock smash. Defeated sllew. Lady blocking the entrance to the cave. What to do?
Is there a walktrough or guide on catching the legendaries?

Old May 6th, 2013, 06:53 AM
crazyguy555

Is Ciprus Town from Cyprus? The country?
Old May 7th, 2013, 01:24 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyguy555 View Post
Is Ciprus Town from Cyprus? The country?
Maybe or maybe not. You never can tell what inspiration a hacker gets when he is naming any thing in his hacks
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:29 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
You know, I played this hack way before, and yeah, I kinda liked it. But could you please start working on the graphical aspect of the hack? Like, the tiles and sprites. The mapping is well, so I see no need to change that.

As long as this has not been progressed on, I don't think of playing this yet again. I have it now in my phone, though.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:07 AM
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax

Which legendary pokemon are in the omega cave? I already caught a bunch of them but I don't know where to find them all.
Like moltres, mew, and so on

Old May 10th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Deestracted
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Deestracted
Excuse me if this has already been asked, but where can I find/buy Earthquake? I need it for the Flygon I'm currently training ;v;
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:06 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deestracted View Post
Excuse me if this has already been asked, but where can I find/buy Earthquake? I need it for the Flygon I'm currently training ;v;
Hey your Flygon will learn by itself after reaching to Lv 48-55 I think. So you don't need any TMs for it
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:03 AM
ShadowCDoom
Arceus

Nature: Bold
Hello, i am new to the PokeFourms, and i really like your hack Sllew, but can you tell me where Mudkip and Tododile is?

Oh, and after Deoxys transports everyone in Spear City, where do i find him?

Um can someone tell me where to get waterfall? I try to go to Crimson City, but the path is blocked by a waterfall, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!

Last edited by ShadowCDoom; May 16th, 2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:02 PM
inolle
Unhatched Egg

hi im having a problem with this hack. i went to ciprus town challenged the gym leader couldnt cut it so i went out grinded for a bit tried to heal at ciprus pokemon center and now every time it crashes there. It should also be noted that other pokemon centers do not have this glitch just the ciprus town one.

Edit: i went to a different town healed just fine came back to ciprus tried healing and it worked for me just fine

2nd edit the issue seems to have come back ....

Last edited by inolle; May 19th, 2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: more info
Old May 25th, 2013, 04:43 AM
noobsaid

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCDoom View Post
Hello, i am new to the PokeFourms, and i really like your hack Sllew, but can you tell me where Mudkip and Tododile is?

Oh, and after Deoxys transports everyone in Spear City, where do i find him?

Um can someone tell me where to get waterfall? I try to go to Crimson City, but the path is blocked by a waterfall, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!
I found a Mudkip in the route it's always raining ( besides the fire pokemon cave ).

Started playing this hack and holy cow encountered a shiny Lotad xD Great hack so far.

Last edited by noobsaid; May 25th, 2013 at 04:44 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:57 AM
Albysaurus

Is it possible to get all of the starters in this game (kanto to hoenn)?
Old May 26th, 2013, 07:50 AM
AmazingCharizard
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albysaurus View Post
Is it possible to get all of the starters in this game (kanto to hoenn)?
I think you can get them all, but they might be hard to find. At least you get all Kanto Starter as a gift(and your starter ofc)-

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:45 PM
mskijr
Unhatched Egg

after i download how can i play it?
newbie here
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mskijr View Post
after i download how can i play it?
newbie here
You should have read FAQ, it would help you a bit =)
You need to download a Fire Red ROM and Lunar IPS and patch the ROM with Lunar IPS.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:58 PM
KrakDaddy
Unhatched Egg

Hi Guys, I downloaded and Patched this with FireRed with Lunar IPS, once i run it i get into the game and the 'press start' screen is a little glitchy then i go through the controls and professor oak, but when i get to the girl/boy selection when i pick one it just resets the game. Any way to fix this?
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:33 PM
warlockopain

Wow awsum hack !!! would definatly play it !!
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:49 PM
CloudyKirby
Unhatched Egg

how does porygon evolve? and if possible can you make a guide for the evolution of the pokemons that requires a trade to evolve?
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:45 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakDaddy View Post
Hi Guys, I downloaded and Patched this with FireRed with Lunar IPS, once i run it i get into the game and the 'press start' screen is a little glitchy then i go through the controls and professor oak, but when i get to the girl/boy selection when i pick one it just resets the game. Any way to fix this?
Read the FAQS section please. Anyways Try changing your FireRed ROM and see if the game runs OK then.....
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:24 PM
DrJazz4
Unhatched Egg

Pardon me if this has been addressed but saving in gyms seems to cause some major glitching in this hack. When I saved in the 2nd gym, reloading the save caused many of the textures to glitch out and I couldn't fix the problem. I was forced to restart. I saved again in the 5th gym and since then, trying to use the pokemon center in the same town causes the game to crash. =I
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:42 PM
noobsaid

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJazz4 View Post
Pardon me if this has been addressed but saving in gyms seems to cause some major glitching in this hack. When I saved in the 2nd gym, reloading the save caused many of the textures to glitch out and I couldn't fix the problem. I was forced to restart. I saved again in the 5th gym and since then, trying to use the pokemon center in the same town causes the game to crash. =I
Just a piece of advice: Why don't you use the save state function? It's available
In both No$gba and Desmume.
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:44 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsaid View Post
Just a piece of advice: Why don't you use the save state function? It's available
The best emulator to play any hack upto Gen 3 is VBA and VBA only. All other emulators have been reported buggy and glitchy
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobsaid View Post
1) What Hunter said
2) No$ has no save state function and I don't think DeSmuME works with GBA ROMs.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here