The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta

Advertise here
Only part I don't believe outright is "still Gen 5"

It wouldn't really be possible, New Pokemon are only introduced with new Generations, as well as new Regions. If we have a new Region and new Pokemon its a New Generation. If B2W2 cannot directly trade new Pokemon the same way GSC couldn't with R/B/Y, its still a new Generation.
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
* In-game screen-shots show the starting town, which is very classy and seems to feature a Pokemon academy. One screen-shot shows the player character standing at what appears to be a graduation ceremony in a large garden. Other screen shots show the player climbing the inside of a clock-tower, and little transparent sprites of the previously mentioned tuxedo-ghost are dancing around the screen, looks neat. The probably-church is also shown, with the player talking to a robed-man in front of it, as well as the shipyard, with the player walking around a puzzle created out of girders being hoisted by cranes (a Gym Puzzle?), and a shot of the player walking on the inside of the train, with the windows being open and showing off a pre-rendered grassy field.
Okay this seems unbelievable. I've now moved to the "fake" side unless there's great proof :( /saaad
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Humm96
Fly little Mockingjay!

Nature: Jolly
Deoxys was a new pokemon, that still counts as gen 3, I'll admit i dont believe most of it but hey its something until we get concrete evidence
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Giraffe
キリンリキ

Eeeek, if these rumours are true... <3<3<3
Having a new region [and possibly new pokemon] actually makes sense: If they were just making Unova 'better'/enhancing it, surely they'd have called the game Grey? But 'Black 2' and 'White 2' allows them to carry on with the N storyline AND introduce a new region~ [If they made a whole new game for a new region, I doubt they could have kept the N storyline going in it]
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Forever
let it go

@Humm: Isn't that sorta like Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect as new Pokemon though? :x Pretty sure it was the same kinda situation.

I hope we get other rumours tbh soon. :x
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Okay this seems unbelievable. I've now moved to the "fake" side unless there's great proof /saaad
I kinda like the academy idea really well.

And yes, moar rumors! But we're getting news soon so this thread will be short lived.
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
I'm not saying I don't want new Pokémon, I'm just nervous that it may be done sloppily and in the end I will be displeased and feel that said addition would be better off not being present in the games.
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Briankelly130
Beginning Trainer

I know this is just a rumour and all but I did squee at the thought of the region being based somewhat on Western Europe (the castles/modern city stuff seems to be based on Germany or somewhere close) and I'm hoping that if any part of that turns out to be true then please base something off Ireland well because 1. I live there and 2. The thought itself sounds kind of cool.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM
wombateiro
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankelly130 View Post
I know this is just a rumour and all but I did squee at the thought of the region being based somewhat on Western Europe (the castles/modern city stuff seems to be based on Germany or somewhere close) and I'm hoping that if any part of that turns out to be true then please base something off Ireland well because 1. I live there and 2. The thought itself sounds kind of cool.
Castles and modern cities are in many Europe's countries not only in Germany. If there will be new region based on Europe, I can say now it will be my fav.
They could base each city on different European country.

Last edited by wombateiro; April 6th, 2012 at 11:46 AM.
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:32 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I think that these Rumor's are fake,but perhaps it's my lack to beleive that Generation V ended so early without any third version or remakes seeing how this generation will have ended if there are new pokemon which will mark the start of Generation VI.

Though if it is true the Uk is kind of fitting seeing how the Olympics are there this year...we could see a return of the Pokethlon (which was mentioned in BW though that mentioned Johto too).
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:58 PM
P0kelegend

These don't really sound real to me. Sounds pretty fake. I don't think people should be expecting new Pokemon, that may be setting your hopes up too high but I don't think its wrong to maybe expect more new formes of Pokemon.

I feel certain that there will definitely be another region in the game, the main question Im wondering is whether its a previous region from one of the old games or a brand new region.

I'm hoping that Smash tomorrow will at the very least announce the new region and give us our first screenshot or something noteworthy. I think it's likely we'll see our first pictures, since they plan to have videos of the game on the week after... so it seems fitting we'll see pictures first, on tomorrow's Smash.
Old April 7th, 2012, 01:47 AM
pryce10

k why is people getting worked up on something that is 100% fake? Why is people paying attention on someone who is trolling. I saw his article in Serbii and I laughed it off thinking he is some sort of troll waiting to be fed and what do I see... PEOPLE FEEDING FAME TO THIS TROLL. WHY?

Mamoswine FTW
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:34 AM
wombateiro
Trainer

Those rumors could be mostly fake, but I believe there could new region based on Europe. N flew over the ocean to the east, which is the same direction like from US to Europe.

Author of those rumors says about having connections to Nintendo. That's classic rubbish. If he/she would have really connections to Nintendo he/she would have no right to say anything about those games. It's similar how few weeks ago someone published "real details" about GTA 5 claiming that he/she got fired from Rockstar Games and now he/she can freely spread info about this game. Total rubbish. One can go to jail for doing something like this.

Last edited by wombateiro; April 7th, 2012 at 05:10 AM.
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:28 PM
P0kelegend

That Clock Tower... isn't that what the guy who posted the rumor last week said would be in the Coro Coro scan? No clue if these are real though.
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Riansky
Purr

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0kelegend View Post
Apparently these are from Coro Coro:

That Clock Tower... isn't that what the guy who posted the rumor last week said would be in the Coro Coro scan? No clue if these are real though.
I think they are fake. But if they are real. All I have to say its OMG

Where did you find them btw ?
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Forever
let it go

Omg, if those are real, then that guy is correct? OMG. I know they're probably fake, but please be real. ;___; OR NOT IDK WHAT I WANT.

Actually no that bird looks kinda ugly I don't want it to be real :(
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Community Supporter

the bird reminds me or Marcatus or whatever the cactus pokemon is called...
If these are real then...wow...
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:38 PM
P0kelegend

They are from 2ch forums which is why its either completely real, or completely fake since they are the ones who post the real leaks, but also the fake ones.

I REALLY don't like that bird Pokemon, and I don't want new Pokemon until the next Gen I hope these are fake.
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Community Supporter

Perhaps gen V is actually over...but then again those are mostly fan terms...we're have to adjust them...
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Forever
let it go

Well it's also the perfect time for leaks too, which is very scary. :( Someone wanna like, email Serebii? XD I don't remember who did that last time. :x

Okay okay I'm leaning towards fake rn, so that I'm not disappointed.

Actually brb moving these posts to rumours thread, since until confirmed we don't want to completely get people's hopes up. :x
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Riansky
Purr

I'm saying those are fake, until they will be confirmed. But it would be really cool!
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Forever
let it go

Oh btw guys, CoroCoro leaks are usually 11th-12th always, so if we're hoping for fake, we have like, one day for it not to be real. :(

BUT STILLL...
Resembles an owl with a flower on head, needle eyebrows, and cactus wings. Seems to be based off the owls that live in cacti. The Fire Pokemon is a little orange elephant, different body design from Phanpy, rounder. Flame pattern on inside of ears–reference to the use of ears to regulate heat? Holes where its tusk would be. I assume, like Chimchar, fire comes out when it battles. Water Pokemon is a platypus, very playful in its design. Beaver-tail is large and looks like a surf-board, with a v-cut at the end. Magazine makes a note about the Starter Pokemon being “imported”, not sure what it means by this.

Matches it entirelyyyyyy, the two creatures, that is.
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
I hope these aren't real. They're kinda ugly in my honest opinion. Though I can't see the two well enough.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
Come on, guys. That bird doesn't look all that bad. And do my eyes deceive me, or is that a platypus Pokémon? That would be a dream come true!

Seriously, though, I could definitely see those being real. A clock tower in Pokémon would be awesome! Pokévania, anyone?
Old April 9th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Cool~ I find the Grass Bird to be cute.

I'm a bit caught with the whitewash look as if they ran it through another media before taking a picture. I mean that is some pretty horrible quality.

I'd love to point out that the Clock Tower picture has the Grass Bird following the Character who seems to be wearing a blue flat-cap and has Blondish hair.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here