Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 11th, 2012 (03:18 PM).
Blue
c'est la vie
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
That's a very low quality scan and it's most likely fake with what all the fake images spreading, no other scans have been leaked as far as were concerned. Also if you found it on 4Chan that pretty much confirms it's fake.
Old April 11th, 2012 (03:21 PM).
Forever
let it go

Yeah just merging with rumours (going to change to rumours/unconfirmed thread @ title) for now. Prove why it should be real etc or not, I don't mind either.
Old April 11th, 2012 (03:22 PM). Edited April 11th, 2012 by Cello.
Cello
Tonight!

Nature: Jolly
It was already proven fake on 4chan. The background is from Platinum apparently, which is what gave it away. Also the typography is done very sloppily, leaving white marks in some of the japanese symbols.
The guy posting it claimed his friend works as the head director, which he took a quick snapshot from.

I wouldn't rely on 4chan for the leaks. There are a lot of people posting fake information currently.
Plus 4chan wouldn't get the information before 2ch. Very unlikely anyways. :P
Old April 11th, 2012 (07:14 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
I concur^, even if it wasn't confirmed fake it already looks horrid as is I would have had major doubts regardless. At least with the two fakes earlier this week with the "new" grass and water starters and the clock tower the people put effort into it. This on the other hand looks like garbage.

On second look, it seems like a poor edit of Frosslas, even more of a tip off.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old April 11th, 2012 (07:39 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
The starters will have a secret...if true maybe they will come with their Dw abilities...must resist urge to pick Snivy again, it's Tepig's turn...or maybe they all gain formes of their own...Water/Fighting Samurrot? Grass/Psychic Serperior, and Fire/dark Emboar, oh I wish...
Old April 11th, 2012 (07:48 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
The starters will have a secret...if true maybe they will come with their Dw abilities...must resist urge to pick Snivy again, it's Tepig's turn...or maybe they all gain formes of their own...Water/Fighting Samurrot? Grass/Psychic Serperior, and Fire/dark Emboar, oh I wish...
Its prolly a continuation to the Elemental Hyperbeams and Pledge/Oath attacks. A third Starter only set of attacks.
Old April 11th, 2012 (07:54 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
It'd be better if it were grass/fighting, fire/dark, and water/psychic or grass/dark, fire/psychic, and water/fighting if you ask me, each starter would be both strong and weak against each other in that case, a rather nice change of pace from the norm if you ask me lol.
Old April 11th, 2012 (07:55 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Oh, maybe it'll be a Physical set of moves then seeing how the beams and Oaths are all special. They could be elemental Giga impacts .
N missing...he proably is hiding, or maybe he isn't in Unova yet until later in the game, that'll be ironic...
Old April 11th, 2012 (08:24 PM).
Xander Olivieri

So far 2 years is right.

New Pokemon are just old Pokemon bringing the Pokedex from 156 to 300ish.

Nothing else has been shown yet.

two Rumors quelled.
Old April 12th, 2012 (02:18 PM).
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by XanderO:
So far 2 years is right.

New Pokemon are just old Pokemon bringing the Pokedex from 156 to 300ish.

Nothing else has been shown yet.

two Rumors quelled.
Another rumor put to rest was that we start in the big 3D city. We do start in a new place, but not there.
Old April 12th, 2012 (09:50 PM).
pokemonpokemonpokemon59
The official Machoke

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonpokemonpokemon59
The cactus plant reminds me of a fake pokemon that was posted on serebii. By the way the person described it, they'd look about the same, so I say 50/50?
Maybe it WAS a pokemon planned for B/W2 but when it was leaked it was announced as fake to cover it up...?
Old April 13th, 2012 (12:25 AM).
Magic
キュウコン

Having another starter-only move would be a bit boring :/ especially since anyone is unlikely to use all 3 anyway, idk just seems kind of pointless.
Old April 13th, 2012 (05:14 AM).
Hiroshi Sotomura
Top of the Class

Nature: Lax
Unsticking this as a general unconfirmed thread, but since the entire forum is pretty much for speculation at this point, a general thread may not be necessary for now.

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old April 15th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Freeze Shock and Ice Burn are in the coding of B/W. If this was Generation VI, and B2/W2 players couldn't battle B/W players, they wouldn't be there. This also rules out any new moves, Pokémon, or similar changes that would prevent the games from battling each other.

Kyurem will revert to its base forme when battling a B/W player (similar to Giratina/Shaymin/Rotom when battling a D/P player.)

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old May 9th, 2012 (02:13 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
Pokejungle has recently posted a rumor on its site

The link is

http://pokejungle.net/2012/05/09/june-2012-corocoro-rumors/#comments

This is a rumor but the subway info is pretty exciting

DISCUSS!!!

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old May 9th, 2012 (02:38 PM).
Blue
c'est la vie
Community Supporter

Very interesting, I wouldn't have noticed this otherwise! I really do hope Starly is in B2W2 I'd definitely use Staraptor and I love their line.
Old May 9th, 2012 (04:15 PM).
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
But I thought akuroma was supposed to be the region professor....:o
Old May 9th, 2012 (04:23 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Seems weird with the lack of Battle Tower being mentioned with the BF unless I am missing something. If those rumors are true hopefully it is stated what typing the gym leader is and where he/she is located. As well as new frontier brains.

Old May 9th, 2012 (06:54 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Quote originally posted by Kenshin5:
Seems weird with the lack of Battle Tower being mentioned with the BF unless I am missing something. If those rumors are true hopefully it is stated what typing the gym leader is and where he/she is located. As well as new frontier brains.
Battle Tower and the Battle Subway are pretty much the same thing. They work exactly the same way.
Old May 9th, 2012 (07:03 PM). Edited May 9th, 2012 by CoraCoraNekaku.
CoraCoraNekaku
Beginning Trainer

I think the new Prof. is expected. I would of been shocked if it was still Juniper. She was young and seems to me more of a traveling prof then the others. So I can see her saying she is exploring the world now.

Battle Tower and the Battle Subway are pretty much the same thing. They work exactly the same way.
Quote originally posted by Zayphora:
But I thought akuroma was supposed to be the region professor....:o

I never heard that. I always thought he was just some guy working for the evil team.

If the contest work as the anime OMG YESSSS!
Old May 9th, 2012 (07:18 PM).
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I suppose it would be a bit redundant, although it would be a bit nicer with more then four facilities.

Either way if they did have a Battle Frontier it would detract a bit for the people saying their is nothing to do post Main Story.

Old May 9th, 2012 (08:14 PM).
Xander Olivieri

Akuroma isn't a professor. He's a Researcher, same as Fennel. Fennel is the closest thing you can describe him to in the Pokemon World. Nintendo and Game Freak have never referenced him as the game's Professor, though they do call him a Researcher.

B2W2 may not have a professor.
Old May 9th, 2012 (11:29 PM).
Forever
let it go

The subway being replaced is not something I'd like. Well, I never use it, but the subway is unique to Unova and losing that is like taking a part of the games away. Plus a professor w/ the name of Oak? Pffttttt. Also for a 48 page pull out that isn't much information unless it's only a quarter of it, but idk. I think there will be a grass leader in general anyways lool.
Old May 10th, 2012 (02:25 AM).
CoraCoraNekaku
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Forever:
The subway being replaced is not something I'd like. Well, I never use it, but the subway is unique to Unova and losing that is like taking a part of the games away. Plus a professor w/ the name of Oak? Pffttttt. Also for a 48 page pull out that isn't much information unless it's only a quarter of it, but idk. I think there will be a grass leader in general anyways lool.
I think they said his name is a type of Oak. Its not actually Oak. Like how there different kinds of Turkeys or Turtles. Not sure though.
Old May 10th, 2012 (02:54 AM).
Forever
let it go

Ohh right, yeah I meant that the fact that it's similar to Oak. All the other professors had names that were generally related to trees but nothing too close to what was already done before. :(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links