The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Quixote
Pokemon Researcher

Nature: Relaxed
When Pokemon Battle Revolution came out, I wasn't able to play it because I didn't have a Wii (and my dad didn't want to buy us one) but I finally got a job in time for Black and White, and I'm still wondering, "where is the Pokemon Stadium Version?" Because if we're waiting for the Wii 2 then what the heck, that's about two years down the road (which is about a third of a general Pokemon game life span). Or maybe we are waiting for Pokemon Black and White 2? Does anyone have any ideas?
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
What are you talking about? Black and White 2 and the Wii U will be out this year.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Briankelly130
Beginning Trainer

That would be kind of cool, having a Stadium game based on both series of games (B/W and B/W2), especially if the Gym Leader Castle comes back, you have it like Pokemon Stadium 2 where you can get 16 badges as well as possibly two sets of Elite Four. I always loved that Castle scenerio.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Quixote
Pokemon Researcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
What are you talking about? Black and White 2 and the Wii U will be out this year.
The 3D games that comes with it.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankelly130 View Post
That would be kind of cool, having a Stadium game based on both series of games (B/W and B/W2), especially if the Gym Leader Castle comes back, you have it like Pokemon Stadium 2 where you can get 16 badges as well as possibly two sets of Elite Four. I always loved that Castle scenerio.
Personally I would love a Stadium with ALL the Gym Castles. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, and then a Castle for each E4.

Would love for the Mini games to return too cause that was pretty much all I played with the Stadium games.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Azure
» e l e c t r i c
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I'd just like to see a Pokémon Colosseum type of game for the Wii/Wii U or 3DS, that would be amazing, I never played Stadium so I wouldn't really know.

Old April 6th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Question answered, I suppose? Either way this doesn't belong in our board since Stadium/Colosseum and etc. do not relate to B&W or B&W2.

Closed

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links