Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page New World Order (Rated M for violence)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 10th, 2012 (07:31 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
*points up* My SU is finished Aspie. Take a look.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old April 10th, 2012 (07:37 PM).
Unova Champion

Nature: Lonely
Alright, Game and Kyoshi are accepted.

Old April 10th, 2012 (07:58 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

Sweetness! Thanks Aspie! I can't wait for this to start! XD

Oh, and Yagerbomb, Titanah vs. Gabriel as a Holy Manticore. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old April 10th, 2012 (08:34 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Name: Daniel "Danny" Stevenson

Appearance: (remember there are strange hair and eye colors in this future)

Danny is a tall man and is a little heavyset, though he has the look of someone that works out doors for a living. He is slightly muscular, thouhg he walks with a slight limp. He has large hands and feet, and his wild brown haor has been cut short. He has a tan face, and his soft features are a little harshened (Is that a word?) by the early stubble he allows to cover it. His eyes are a soft muted green that seem to stare deeply, and he has a gentle smile on his face most of the time.

As for clothing, he wears a soft, blue color that isn't particularly outstanding. His dark blue jeans are a little baggy and would fall down if he did not bind them with a leather belt. He wears a dark blue t-shirt as well. On occasion, he can be seen with a red vest on. This vest has pockets that hold his work gloves, a few pens, his knife, and other useful things. He has a simple pair of black tennis shoes on his feet.

Personality:

Danny is usually quiet and reserved. He makes an incredible listener, and could, and has, sit with someone for hours to let them talk about their problems, usually coming up with a solution for them. He is incredibly smart, even being a genius by modern standards. When he was a child, he took an IQ test and got bored, leaving it unfinished, and still scored over a 140. However, he doesn't think of himself as smart. When he has a problem, he is usually silent about it, prefering not to alarm others or make them involved in his problems. He likes solving them for others.

He is not without his faults, however. His slow and deliberate method of doing things can make him late, and he is easy to fluster if given too many things to do. He never acts without thinking his action through, and that gives the illusion that he is slow to react, and his slow manner of speach can make people think that he is a little dumb, an illusion he does not care to change. He has a lazy streak in him. He is terrified of too many people around him, and when that occurs he can be a little anti-social and will try to isolate himself.

He is very empathic, often to the extent where he feels what the other person is feeling as well. He is incredibly patient, and never loses his temper, or lashes out in anger. He doesn'r hold a grudge with anyone, as he hates how it makes him feel. As far as fighting goes, he doesn't see the need in it, and will only fight to protect someone he cares about. This borders on extreme pacifism, and he holds to that closely.

Hometown: Nashville Tennessee

Starting monster: (Just create what ever monster you want to use. You can even take it from Mythology. Must be first stage.)

Scarlet

Red Dragonling --> Red Dragon --> Ruby Dragon --> Ruby Wyrm

Monster's appearance: (Be descriptive)

Scarlet is small, nearly the size of a cat. She is built rather like a cat as well, long and and lean. Her scales are a shiny red color, and her tail and neck are quite long and flexible, almost like a snake. Her wings are rather big, nearly threatening to tip her over when she stretches them out. Her claws are razor sharp, and her half inch long fangs could do even more damage.She has large, bright red eyes that are often adoringly staring at Danny, or curiously at anyone else. Her back is covered by tiny protusions that will become hornlike ridges when she grows older.

Type and Weakness: Wind (Weak to Thunder.)

Attacks: (up to six attacks. Do not rip off Pokemon. Be sure to list the attack's type.)

Smoke burst breath: (Fire) The user coughs up a heated cloud of smoke, blinding the foe and causing a minor burn, but no major damage.

Air Glide: (Wind) The user flaps their wings in a mighty attempt to get airborne, resulting in a higher jump and extremely slow descent, with incredible turning and cornering.

Assorted claw and fang attacks. As a baby dragon, she can't really do too much. x3

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 10th, 2012 (08:45 PM).
←Apple Jack

Quote originally posted by Game Over1375:
Sweetness! Thanks Aspie! I can't wait for this to start! XD

Oh, and Yagerbomb, Titanah vs. Gabriel as a Holy Manticore. MAKE IT HAPPEN!
You're on buddy! Let's duel in the __________.

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis
Old April 10th, 2012 (08:58 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

When our monsters transform into their fourth forms Yagerbomb, it is ON!

Now that that is out of the way, I gotta say it. I like the roleplayers joining in on this. This is gonna make the roleplay interesting.

Old April 10th, 2012 (09:26 PM).
←Apple Jack

When our monsters transform into their fourth forms Yagerbomb, it is ON!

Now that that is out of the way, I gotta say it. I like the roleplayers joining in on this. This is gonna make the roleplay interesting.
Darn tootin its on!

I gotta say, this RP is gonna be good. Itll be fun, and there seems to be a solid group of characters assembled.

RP's I am In:

Old April 11th, 2012 (04:06 AM).
Unova Champion

Nideous is accepted! That's seven people so once I make the IC thread we can start.

Old April 11th, 2012 (04:16 AM).
Tetris God.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arcaray
Ah sorry Aspie! I got over-excited at my three-headed beastie and must've missed that bit. I've added a fourth evolutionary stage now!
// " "

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. - Albus Dumbledore.

Soul Silver Friend Code - 0518-8038-5103
Old April 11th, 2012 (12:48 PM).
Unova Champion

Good job Arcaray! I will now work on the IC thread.

Old April 11th, 2012 (01:11 PM).
Figuratively Speaking

By the way Aspie, how does the process of capturing new critters work?

And what are "Stadium Codes" like? What are they/where are they put?

"The Abstract Gambler!" - PKMN Collector Elwood (キヨシ Kiyoshi)
Giver of the Figurative Badge | Specializes in Inverse Battles | Rewards TM64 Explosion
x
A Song of Ice and Fire // DEAD, Day XVII out of XVIII; Melisandre of Asshai (Baratheon/Targaryen)
x
Beginner's Mafia: Trouble In The Guild! (Ongoing Game)
x
Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City (Ongoing Game)
x
Gods Among Us (Ongoing Game)
x
AitC: Through The Aura // WINNER; Arkus the Assassin (Scum)
x
Death Note Mafia (Ongoing Game)
x
PokeCommunity Uprising: The Underground (Ongoing Game)
x
Mathia (Ongoing Game)
x
The Fangirl (Ongoing Game)
Old April 11th, 2012 (01:19 PM).
Unova Champion

Basically the tamer band fires a black hole ball at the weakened monsters. The black hole ball will suck the monster inside of it and either transfer it to the pocket dimension or fail when the monster breaks out. The codes are what they sound like. Basically after you beat a stadium leader you'll get a specific code put into the computer of the tamer band. With all ten codes you can enter the island where the championship is held without dying a painful death at the hands of its security system.

Old April 11th, 2012 (01:27 PM).
Figuratively Speaking

Alright, but, do you as GM or do we as the player decide when it catches the monster and when it doesn't?

Giver of the Figurative Badge | Specializes in Inverse Battles | Rewards TM64 Explosion
x
A Song of Ice and Fire // DEAD, Day XVII out of XVIII; Melisandre of Asshai (Baratheon/Targaryen)
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mathia (Ongoing Game)
x
Old April 11th, 2012 (01:32 PM).
Unova Champion

You as a player do as long as it's reasonable.

Old April 11th, 2012 (01:57 PM).
Figuratively Speaking

So, that said, wwe can just capture new monsters whenever? (Within reason, of course.)

How do we level up our monsters?

How do we go about meeting the stadium leaders? Are they specific people? Do we make them up? What determines when we meet them? Do we battle them free-handedly or is there a specific way we win? (What determines a win, basically.)

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mathia (Ongoing Game)
x
Old April 11th, 2012 (02:25 PM).
Unova Champion

Usually, I give the other RPers creative freedom with these things within reason. But there are a few things that I was planning to tell people. First off, this is a world traversing RP. That means the stadium leaders are located worldwide. The monsters you capture also have to make sense. For instance, I would capture a Demon Hyena Cub in Africa, a Cerberus in Greece, and a Chinese Dragon in China. The black hole balls also very in strength. You first start out with a black hole ball suitable only for capturing first stage monsters. You can upgrade it four times to capture the stages above the previous. The fifth version captures any monster without fail but is rare to get and can only be used once.

So in answer to your questions, yes you can capture monsters whenever within reason. You can level up your monsters whenever within reason as well (this will be scrutinized though, so be sure not to God mode.) Stadium leaders are in hiding around the world in places that fit their element. You meet them of your own accord but you'll have to space out fighting them because their levels obviously increase every time you fight them. Meaning that you don't just fight one after the other in two days.

I think that we should make the leaders up as we go along but their levels will go like this.

Leaders Levels

1st 10-14

2nd- 20-22

3rd- 27-30

4th 35-38

5th- 42-45

6th- 47-50

7th- 52-56

8th- 60-68

9th- 72- 78

10- 80- 88

Championship- 90-99

You do battle them free-handedly. Also the order that you battle them is not determined. Their monsters team depends on the levels of their opponents.

Old April 11th, 2012 (02:33 PM).
Figuratively Speaking

Hm.... interblurbing. So, just to make sure, have you created these leaders or do we create our own; suggesting that there are several Stadiums around the world, but you only need ten to get into the league?

And who makes up their creature team, you or us?

How do we upgrade our black hole thingymabob?

And do we freely decide when our Monsters evolve, or are there three set levels at which they do?

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mathia (Ongoing Game)
x
Old April 11th, 2012 (02:40 PM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I'd assume that the stadium leader teams are either set or corresponding to the region they're in that the players can decide. (An American team would have a variety due to culture mixing, but you'd never see China using a polar bear or penguin monster.)

And I think the players can decide on their monsters evolving, as long as it's within reason.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old April 11th, 2012 (02:47 PM).
Unova Champion

Quote:
Hm.... interblurbing. So, just to make sure, have you created these leaders or do we create our own; suggesting that there are several Stadiums around the world, but you only need ten to get into the league?

You create your own. And there are more than ten stadiums around the world but you must collect the codes of at least one of each element. That means that you can't defeat ten Wood leaders to get the codes. You must beat one of each leader.

Quote:
And who makes up their creature team, you or us?
Whoever's fighting them at the time.

Quote:
How do we upgrade our black hole thingymabob?
When I decide that you can.

Quote:
And do we freely decide when our Monsters evolve, or are there three set levels at which they do?]
You freely decide. Just don't make them evolve too soon.

Old April 11th, 2012 (04:34 PM).
One cool snowman

Grrrrr...! I really, REALLY want to join this RP. Creating monsters, letting only your fantasy set the limitations is simply an awesome idea according to myself. I've always been on the more creative side so monster-making would be quite fun. However, I cannot make an attempt at joining since I do not have the time for it. So instead, I'll wish you all good luck and I hope that you'll be seeing this RP to the end!

~Mr. Mammoth
Old April 11th, 2012 (04:50 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

*salutes to Mr. Mammoth* Thanks son! I'm sure I can say for the fellow members of this roleplay that we will try out hardest to do so!

Anyways, Aspie, playa, you probably want to put these answers you're giving us in the front page of this OOC Thread. That'll be good to know in case someone else tries to join in.

Old April 11th, 2012 (05:17 PM).
Figuratively Speaking

Thanks, Mr. Mammoth. :3

Oh, just so everyone knows, my posts are going to have a unique kind of format. Nothing's going to be from a narrator or Ave herself, but it's going to shift around first-person perspectives of the people and creatures around her, but not Ave directly. (Unless special scenarios arise where I want it to be from Ave's perspective.)

Does that make sense? Just making sure no one gets confused later on when I start posting.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Mathia (Ongoing Game)
x
Old April 11th, 2012 (05:46 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

*shrugs* Works for me Kiyoshi.

I'm liking the characters I'm seeing. A little worried about mine though. I'm not use to roleplaying as that kind of character.

Old April 11th, 2012 (06:17 PM).
←Apple Jack

*shrugs* Works for me Kiyoshi.

I'm liking the characters I'm seeing. A little worried about mine though. I'm not use to roleplaying as that kind of character.
I feel the same way. I dont know how to play kind,caring and honest but ill give it my best.

And Kiyoshi, ill get used to it eventually.

RP's I am In:

Old April 12th, 2012 (12:40 PM).
Unova Champion

Alright folks, I've submitted the IC thread! It's just an approval away.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)