• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed Extreme Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Pokemon FireRed Extreme Flames

I know there is a lot of Pokemon FireRed Hard Versions, so I decided to try one, this is my very first hack and this is my first time using most of the tools.

fC7W5.png
Summary
This is just another Pokemon FireRed Hard Version. It is different from others because this is my version and will have Pokemon in different Places and the Gym leaders will have different types. This will include new Pokemon like Purrloin, Bidoof, Zekrom, Reshiram. I am making this hack because I want to maybe create full-fledged hacks in the future. This is mainly inspired by Drayano as he made FireRed Omega, Spirit Gold and BlazeBlack & VoltWhite.

fC7W5.png
Features
  • A lot of Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon.
  • Legendaries will have random encounters as I do not know how to Script at all, like I said above, this is my very 1st hack.
  • Each new Pokemon will have their actual party Icons.
  • New Pokedex.
  • A lot of Pokemon will be replaced(Bulbasaur with Snivy, etc.).
  • No more trade evolutions.
  • All Pokemon will have their Black & White Sprites.
fC7W5.png
New Evolutions
I will update this later as I edit them.

Here is the list of Pokemon that will be in the Hack. Only base forms will be listed and all of the family pokemon will be included unless stated otherwise.
Spoiler:

fC7W5.png
Credits
For the people that made the tools, i'm too lazy to look.
Wesley FG for his Sprites. They are very amazing.

fC7W5.png
Tools Used
Advance Map 1.95
Advanced Pokémon Icon Editor
Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor
Advanced Sprite Position Editor
Advance Starter
Advance Text
Advance Trainer
Free Space Finder
Yet Another Pokemon Editor

fC7W5.png
Bugs Known
LEGEND
FATAL TO GAME, doesn't effect game play, fixed
NONE, restarted.

fC7W5.png
Screenshots
Starters
Spoiler:

fC7W5.png
Progress

Area Progress
Pallet Town(0%)
Route 1(0%)
Viridian City(0%)
Route 22(0%)
Route 2(0%)
Viridian Forest(0%)
Pewter City(0%)

Beta Progress
1.0 Release(About 1%)
Planned for release:
Spoiler:

I also will not edit size comparisons.

Also, if you ask to be a Beta tester, you will be denied because I am doing this on my own(I am not trying to sound rude). But once the 1st Beta is out, then you can test for bugs and if it's any good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
You may want to change your title, FR: Hard Version is taken by Suicune :). I like it. Will you change the cries of the pokemon? Hearing Squirtle's cry as an Oshawott seems weird.

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Oh, I didn't think about that, do you know a good tools for changing cries. I also changed the name to Pokemon FireRed Extreme Flame(I know kinda weird).

EDIT: I know how to use A-Cry, now it sounds perfect, Snivy now sounds like Snivy.

EDIT 2: Okay, it quit working on me so I will put cries on hold till maybe after I work a little bit on everything else.

Last edited:

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Two new bugs found.

1.No Pokemon can learn TMs, they can still learn their edited HMs. :)

2.All new Pokemon are the size of Wailord in their Pokedex entries.

These are un-fixable right now but I will look into it.

EDIT: Okay, the TM problem, it is either all Pokemon with all TMs learnable or no TMs learnable. I will do all TMs are learnable. It may make it easy but, it's better than no TMs at all.

Last edited:

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Thanks, the first beta is close to being done, I just need to edit some more Pokemon.

Edit: I decided to make Chansey in charge of the Pokecenter. Here is a screenshot.
dEQW6.png

Last edited:

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Will the Gastly line and the Magikarp line stay as they are?

I'm not sure what you mean.

If you mean if they will be replaced, no, they are staying.

If you mean location, I will wait to edit the Fishing and some surfing, so Magikarp will stay. And Gastly will still be in Lavender Tower along with some other Ghost Types. I may also put him in a few caves.

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I hope it isn't against the rules to double post saying this.

I will be doing a complete re-do of this hack, I've decided on a few different things, ALSO the ROM I was working on got deleted, so I will completely re-do it.

I have learned a little bit of scripting, but the very basic kind, I can set Gift Pokemon with saldy no dialogue:(, but I'm learning as I go. Maybe some day, I can be an excellent hacker like Suicune™, Drayano and many others.

Last edited:

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I'm glad the Gastly line and the Magikarp line won't be replaced in this hack.

And if the new Pokemon can learn all TMs, then Pokemon like Escavalier, Klinklang, and Galvantula are going to be awesome (if you put them in, of course).

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'm glad the Gastly line and the Magikarp line won't be replaced in this hack.

And if the new Pokemon can learn all TMs, then Pokemon like Escavalier, Klinklang, and Galvantula are going to be awesome (if you put them in, of course).

If you're talking about the TM bug I listed a while back, a couple posts after that says I am using a new rom, so the TM problem is fixed.

I just looked through my list of Pokemon, Escavalier and Klinklang doesn't look like they made it, I might of overlooked, but Galvantula is in. :P

Anyways, to let everyone know, this hack will probably be a little while before being done, because I'm working little by little.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
If you're talking about the TM bug I listed a while back, a couple posts after that says I am using a new rom, so the TM problem is fixed.

I just looked through my list of Pokemon, Escavalier and Klinklang doesn't look like they made it, I might of overlooked, but Galvantula is in. :P

Anyways, to let everyone know, this hack will probably be a little while before being done, because I'm working little by little.
I'm not a Klinklang fan anyway. However, I would've liked to see Escavalier in this hack.

But what about Chandelure and Volcarona?

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
I'm not a Klinklang fan anyway. However, I would've liked to see Escavalier in this hack.

But what about Chandelure and Volcarona?

Yep, both of them are in. Total, there will be about 375 counting old and new.
I'm also adding Leafeon and Glaceon, so that means all Eeveelutions. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2012
Yep, both of them are in. Total, there will be about 375 counting old and new.
I'm also adding Leafeon and Glaceon, so that means all Eeveelutions. :)

a um im to this site but do you know when this game will be finished?

bctincher15

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
a um im to this site but do you know when this game will be finished?

Oh, I'm sorry, I will not be doing this project anymore, but I am doing a Ruby hack with 411 Pokemon.
The reason I'm scrapping this is because every time I make a new script, it messes up the whole game, but in Ruby, my new scripts work fine. I'm going to have a mod close this one, and I'll make a thread when I get a good amount of progress done on my Ruby project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back