The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old April 28th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Sorry, mix up on my part. I intended him to be human, but I wrote Whole cause, well, not sure, I was half asleep. I think I changed the part you talked about, but message again if you find anything else.
Old April 29th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
@Tuxedo Clank: You right, the wholes don`t lose their memories, but think about it like this, do you remeber when you where 3,4,5 years old or even older as clear as you remember the last few years of your life? NO!! Now think about wholes, whom lived for many many years more then humans, will they know about their previous lifes in the human world, they might have some tiny memories but they can`t connect them to everything!! The more possible thing is that if there memories is still somewhat not compleliy forgetten, when they will see something familier from their previous lifes in the human world they will remember something more clearly; but this can`t be happen as wholes can`t pass through the sankaimon[I think, only shinigamis has hell butterfly]!!

And for Reader: You should write in the history that they sometimes dissapeared[ the ghosts] as the soul reapers don`t do a monthly/yearly/etc cleaning of wholes, they do it whenever they find ones, and don`t forget this is karakura town, Rukia and Ichigo, two soul reapers are there for sending wholes to soul society!!
And BTW I can already see how your Zanpakuto will look like and what he will do, this is still foggy but when I will sit down and start thing about it, it will come clear [a long spear(similier in shape to gallantmon`s, long and pointy] which can control wind, and your bankai thought is also nice but I will make it more cooler and greater then now.

Oh and, it will be great if you will explain more in your history section, you are human, you live in karakura town, tell about your family, friends[which most of them are ghosts] etc... I didn`t saw who is Nou, I want to see him more clearly, just explain[you can explain how your house looks, big reddish roof, two levels house??], etcccccc...

If you want to know a thing that will be in the ?middle? of the RP, open this spoiler, if not, don`t!!

Spoiler:
Just to make you interesed to continue the RP, after we will get bankai, and master it, and some time later, we will found out that there is another release stronger than bankai, Koeru[Exceed-as for exceeding the shinigami limits] this kind of release you will create for yourselves[if watchman will agree] and this will be very very cool. No more details, and no more spoilers!!!
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-

Last edited by Zero Darkness; April 29th, 2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 29th, 2012, 10:01 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

So after about 10 years i have finally finished my SU so you can look at it now.
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

interesting SU jackblaze, interesting. You gave a lot of "recomandations" for the shikai and bankai, but its fine, maybe you want get everything, and maybe it will be diffrent, but the core of this will be the same, electricity swords, but that will have a defense abillities also; am I right?

I expect Watchman to comment also before trying to accept guys, so just wait, maybe in the next few hours you will get a comment from him.

And here is the second most desired moment for all of you, my second SU:
Spoiler:
General

Name: Dai Tsubaki
Height: (Feet/in or cm): 184 cm
Weight: (Lbs. or kg): 60 Kg
Race: (Whole or Human): Soul Reaper
Age Appearance: (For those who are humans, it is your real age, while wholes are age they look): Dai look like a man in the start of his mature life.

Appearance

Clothing: (What you wear when not in Shinigami Uniform): When Dai is in his gigai he wears a white jacket with light blue edge lines, he never shows what under it so it remains unknown, he also wears a pair of black jeans and a blue sports shoes.
Physical: (Build, Tattoos, Looks, etc.): Dai is a slim guy, tall and thin, his face doesn`t shows anything, he has unique light red eyes, and his face is slim like his body and very pointy. He has a mid-length, wild, silver hair. Dai is not look strong, but he is very strong and powerful.

Personality

(strengths, weaknesses, beliefs, etc.): Dai is a mysterious man, his face doesn`t show any sign of emotion, except some rare times, he keep a lot of surprises, for example his strength, and he don`t talk too much. The only emotion he show more occasional is happiness, and this is most likely when he is in a battle.
When he got invited to train the newcomers of Squad Zero he denied that option in the first time, because teaching is not his strong attribute and he pretty much doesn`t like to make others stronger; but when he heard that this squad is going to be the center of the fight against the Gyaku-gun, a new enemy that was very powerful, he accepted the offer and joined the squad. In some rare occasions he get close to someone and then show his kind and friendly side.

Shinigami Specialty: (Kido, Hoho, Zanjutsu, or Hakuda): Dai is a Hoho master, he can move very large distances in very little time, and he can create a lot of afterimages behind him. He usually moves and attack or dodge and attack with the Flash Step, and will try to get advantage in battle with the technique. He is also a Hakuda master, as his Zanpakuto Shikai is a gauntlet, which leaves him the only option of bare hands combat.

History

(How has your life been thus far?): Dai was born somewhere in the Seiretei, his father and mother are unknown and his past is unknown, if he wants to tell his past or not remember it, no one knows. But what we do knows is that he joined the Soul Reapers and joined the Stealth Force; there he got his great abilities in Hoho and Flash Step and his emotionless assassin face. He then was placed in the Patrol Unit, in the expedition force, he traveled in the human world and Hueco Mundo, he killed more hollows than anyone else, and saw the most strong and evil hollows, of course he killed them, no matter how strong his enemy was he was able to defeat him, he even was able to kill a Menos Grande legion with three others soul reapers, and all of this without a Bankai.

A day came and Dai got a message to return to the Seiretei, he was asked to join squad two of the thirteen quart guard squads, as it was merged with the Stealth Force and needed more help in the fight against the Gyaku-gun. Dai did this change only because he knew that he will have a chance to fight against a very strong opponent. Unlike what he thought it will be, he didn`t went to the field once, he did a minor things while others went to the battle and risk their lives. When people started to die in the battles he still thought that he should be there fighting, but he didn`t.

A few months later he received an invitation to join a new squad, squad zero, and help teaching the new Soul Reapers there, he denied the offer because it wasn`t to his liking to teach some kids. But this wasn`t the end, Dai got a message telling that Squad Zero is really need his power and abilities to help teaching the new Soul Reaper to defeat the Gyaku-gun. "To defeat the Gyaku-gun", this was the only change from the last latter, when Dai saw this part he then realized that if he will join this squad, he will fight the most powerful enemy of the Soul Reapers, the Gyaku-gun, this was enough to convince him, he then accepted the offer and joined the squad. Right now he is searching for high spirit pressure wholes in Soul Society to invite them to Squad Zero.

Zanpakuto

Name: Getsumen no omo [月面の主, Lord of the moon]

Sealed form: In his sealed form Getsumen no omo is a regular katana, with a square bronze cross guard and a blue hilt. Dai carry Getsumen no omo inside a light blue sheath that kept in his right side of his waist.

Spirit Appearance: Getsumen no omo spirit form is a man with a long blue open jacket and a black long sleeves shirt under it, a pair of black jeans and a black shoes. His hair is black and swept back, with a strand hanging in his face. His eyes are blue and his face is sharp.

Type: Kido

Release Command: Absorb and Destroy

Shikai: Getsumen no omo Shikai form is a gauntlet instead of his Zanpakuto, that rest on his left hand. His glove is strong enough to break trees and knock a man down, he can also stab his enemy or scratch them with his metallic fingers.

Shikai Abilities: Getsumen no omo is very unique Zanpakuto, he while he is released, he absorb any kind of Soul Energy or things similar to this, whenever a Soul Energy is released or used he absorb some of it. The absorption is not seen and there is no way to know what is going on until you told about it. As the energy is absorbed so the power and speed of Dai and Getsumen no omo is increasing. Dais ays that his Getsumen no omo has no limits to the amount of Spirit Energy he can absorb, but the truth is that Getsumen no omo once told him the limit but it was so high that Dai knew that in most of the cases he will not reach that level, and so he lays about that fact.

Mūnburasuto [Moon Blast]: Dai can discharge the spirit energy he collected in his gauntlet by forging a ball of spirit pressure in his hand, then he make a blast of energy that comes from his gauntlet to his enemy, he can make the blast to come from different part of the glove, like the metallic fingers, the back of his hand, etc… Dai can control the amount of spirit energy he uses, the more energy he uses the stronger and larger the attack will be. There is one lack in this technique, whenever he use it he lose spirit energy which means that his strength and speed will go down, according to the amount he used. When Dai used Mūnburasuto after a battle the blast is so huge that it can vanish a whole building.

Bankai: Not yet revealed.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-

Last edited by Zero Darkness; June 26th, 2012 at 01:51 AM.
Old April 29th, 2012, 03:19 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

I didn't mean to be pushy with my recommendation I was just showing you my desired shinkai and bankai and allowing you to work off of that or do whatever you wished.
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Well, I am done(again). I added and changed quite a bit in my SU, especially the history. And my character's name is now Nao(Docile), was my origional idea for the name, for his personality, but I must have mistyped it and didn't find it until now(my bad).

Thank you for requesting I add more, as I am much happier with it than I was before(and a good bit more excited for it to start :D ).
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:06 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Reader_Maniac accepted, you did a great job of improving your SU [I don`t say perfect `casue I never say perfect] and the history is very good, explaining your character past and even give a small hint that you saw a Soul Reaper a few times, but you never talked to them or saw them for more than an instent [good thing, `cause if you did saw them, they would change your memory and make you forget]. Just to know, tell me how you pronounce your character name, exmp. Sasuke is Sa-S-Ke, Akira is A-ki-Ra [seems stupid but this will help me in some way] And for Watchman, can I will create his Shikai and Bankai, okay?

Old May 1st, 2012, 10:28 AM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

I can't say I am right, but I think how my characters name said in japanesse is Mi-no-ru Na-o. At least, that is just my basic knowlege of the language after watching some anime...
Old May 2nd, 2012, 12:55 PM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to The Last Sentinel
Okay... Sorry for being so late to post guys. It seems that RL ended up catching me at a bad moment. Anyways, I'm back and ready to read your SUs.

@Reader- Thanks for fixing as Zero asked you. As of now, I completely agree on his choice to accept you. So as he said, ACCEPTED!

@Jack- Your SUs looking good so far! COuld you possibly make you history just about a paragraph longer? I see what you're making him to be but maybe you could add something interesting, something that just sparks a bit of interest. Otherwise, very well done.

@Zero- Nice second SU bro. Make sure you send me his finished Shikai and Bankai data so I can draw them! Your's is coming soon as well.

@Tuxedo- Thanks for showing interest again and we'll be happy to see your SU.

@ Everyone- Unfortunately with my procrastination and time taken at other RPs, I'll post my SU(s) soon. I'll at least get one of them likely today. Otherwise, good job everyone!
Old May 2nd, 2012, 01:54 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

As per your request I have further edited my Su so if there is anything you would like me to change, add or subtract just tell me and i will do so.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:57 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Thanks for the support Watchman, and Nao`s Shikai and Bankai will be sent to you as soon as possible.

BTW Watchman if you have a time come to skype we need to talk about something importent!!

Jackblaze, I red you SU, and it`s very good, just to know something you said your katana has a hook like curve you meant something like lilynette gingerbuck sword? or something else?

Last edited by Zero Darkness; May 3rd, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 05:21 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Yes to some extent but I wouldn't say that its has such a large and profound curve it is just slightly curved edged of reasonable standards nothing too extreme for its sealed form, but if I could have that as my Zanpakutō it would be great. But initially it was just to be a regular katana with a slightly hook like tip than probably he would have been able to hook unto objects and hang from the sword.

Last edited by jackblaze; May 3rd, 2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:19 AM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

Ok, as long as Zero agrees, jackblaze, you are now accepted!

On another note, I'm going to try and post the lieutenant now(or at least as much as possible).

Lieutenant Hidio Kobayashi
Spoiler:
General

Name: Hidio Kobayashi
Height: 6 foot, 2 inches
Weight: 153 pounds
Race: Before officially becoming a Soul Reaper, Hidio was a whole.
Age Appearance: Hidio looks to be in early 20's to mid 20's.

Appearance

Clothing: Hidio is basically like all Shinigami when it comes to uniform. They all want to add something that makes it, well, them. The thing is with Hidio, the only things he cared to add were his new lieutenant badge on his left arm and a pair of red, fingerless gloves.

During his time outside the Seireitei, without fear of a possible attack, Hidio's dress isn't far too different from his Shinigami attire. It is generally the same but instead of the black it is very dark blue and has short sleeves. Both styles share the gloves as well as his Zanpakuto, which sits on his right side, angled to his body like an X.

While in the world of the living Hidio has a gigai he can take control of. More often than not, Hidio's gigai wears something always related to the current pop culture, whether it be a band or a TV show or even zombies. Using things like the above as decals on his Ts, Hidio also wears normal blue jeans. For shoes, he'll tend to wear basic New Balance brand running shoes. He tends to never wear any other accessories besides his famous gloves.

Physical: On the case of body, Hidio's is like that of nearly every Shinigami. His build is slightly on the more muscular side of athletic, though not necessarily close to being a tank or body builder, from years of his Zanjutsu and Hoho training. His hair is a light auburn that is about shoulder length and tends fall straight down, though it never covers his face. His face is slightly angular at both the chin as well as his nose, which kinda makes the two parts seem a bit edgy.

His eyes are a light-grey color, giving him the appearance of being quite knowledgeable ,though many people will deny and say that isn't quite the truth. When it comes to facial hair, Hidio tends to get a small, but noticeable, stubble. The thing is, anytime it gets any longer he'll tend to cut it.

Personality

Basically, Hidio is a cocky and outspoken man. He is always comparing others to himself, giving his thoughts on how he is better as well as his opinions on others. He is always one who'll stand up for his own thoughts and beliefs, willing to anyone and anything for them. This generally leads to his small love of fights. (Though it isn't quite as much as Zaraki or Ikkaku...)

Hidio believes that one can only survive if he fights for something or someone. He loves fighting for the action but he even thinks that fighting for the sake to fight is wrong. Honestly, fighting sparks interest in his mind.

Even with all these attributes, Hidio isn't a horrible man. He is honest, loyal, and will do anything for those he cares about. He is able to be funny and underneath his facade, he is compassionate. Overall, it is easy to say he is a good person even if he's a bit cocky.

Shinigami Specialty: Although Hidio is great with all forms of specialtes, he mainly relies on quick use of Zanjutsu. Letting his movements flow with his blade always gives him an upperhand.

History

Hidio is one of the many wholes born into the Soul Society. Born in one of the West Rukongai districts as the son of the current head of the Kobayashi clan, a small family that is known for many Shinigami throughout the years. With that being said, greatness was expected from him since birth. It is easily said that he gave them just what they were expecting.

Hidio's high Spiritual Pressure was apparent as he grew older and older, giving him a constant hunger that only those with decent Spiritual Pressure can feel. Eventually, this was the reason he met two of his best friends, Kazumi Nakomura and Masaomi Yukimura.

One day, Hidio had gone out to the local market to get food for his family. Upon arriving, a pair of kids ran out of a store, a bag in one of their hands and the shop owner chasing them. The thing is, the children ran right into Hidio as they attempted their escapade. Hidio had seen how hungry they were with their spiritual power and before things turned to worse, he gave a small portion of his money to pay for what the pair had stolen. The children simply disappeared after that...

Over time, Hidio saw more and more of the two. Though they likely still stole, Kazumi introduced them all to each other and with time they became best friends. After awhile, they began to learn more about each other and eventually Hidio's father saw this. He was aware of their Spiritual Awareness and chose to let them stay with them on one condition. They were to join the Shino Academy. After that, they were more than friends, they were like siblings.

Years went by and the trio ended up attending the Shino Academy, the school for the multiple branches of the Soul Society Military. The three were put into multiple classes, some advanced and others normal. Hidio advance in Zanjutsu, Hoho, and Hakuda, even to the point of being number one in his Zanjutsu class. They were elites and it showed after graduation.

Once in the squads, Hidio was placed in Squad Five as the 4th seat, just under Sasuke Hono, Momo Hinamori, and Shinji Hirako. It didn't take long for him to get close to the 3rd seat and the lieutenant with the absence of his siblings. To him, life seemed to repeat itself with his new friend though at a slightly different pace. He was once again in a trio, well... That was until Momo died...

The lieutenant had gone to fight the very first wave of Inverse, and with many others, she perished. Hidio was hurt by the loss but unlike Sasuke, he didn't get a shift in personality. He merely hardened his facade. He decided to keep his friends closer and for all he knew, the love for his friends was what kept him alive in one or two of his battles with the Inverse.

With that said, Hidio soon found out that his fighting partner had mastered his Bankai. Simply put, it inspired Hidio to do the same. It took awhile but Hidio found his own way to summon his Zanpakuto and achieve Bankai, though he hasn't fully mastered it yet.

A short while later after moving up a seat in his squad, Sasuke and Hidio were appointed to a newly created squad called Squad Zero as captain and lieutenant respectively. The sole purpose of the squad was to gather those with abilities to defeat the Gyaku-gun. Was it possible that Sasuke and Hidio were appointed merely because they had a reason to fight? Whatever the reason was, Hidio was ready to fight.

Zanpakuto

Name: Jigoku no Mon (Hell's Gate)

Sealed form: Jigoku no Mon's sealed form resemble an ordinary katana with a somewhat abnormal cross guard. Her guard is oval in shape though with a set of six spikes on the edges. The hilt wrapping is a darkish red in color.

Spirit Appearance: In spirit form, she seems to be like a woman at the pinnacle of strength. She has an athletic build and long, red fiery red hair. Her eyes are usually a cool green though they easily change to red when she is angry or fighting.

Her clothing somewhat resembles that of a Shinigami, though it is red in color. When in need of movement she does have a black body suit underneath the kimono.

Personality:

Inner World:

Type: Fire Manipulative

Release Command: Run Amuk, Jigoku no Mon!

Shikai:

Bankai:

4th seat Kazumi Nakomura

Spoiler:
General

Name: Kazumi Nakomura
Height: 5 foot 8 inches
Weight: 119 pounds
Race: Whole
Age Appearance: Mid 20's

Appearance

Clothing: When it comes to uniform, Kazumi's is completely different from the ordinary. Instead of the usual kimono and hakama, her's is smaller and way less baggy with little to no sleeves whatsoever. Under it all, she wears a basic black, skin-tight body suit. Even if it allows just as much movement as her uniform, it still stays on when she power up for Shunko.

Outside of the Seireitei, Kazumi doesn't tend to wear any different as she actually finds her uniform comfortable.

Gigai-wise, Kazumi tends to wear skinny jeans as well as some form of a plain blue T-shirt. Her shoes tend to be simple skechers. She’ll tend to have her small, blue zip-up hoodie which ends just above her stomach.

Physical: Physically, Kazumi is a beautiful woman with a fit and athletic build. She possesses a somewhat large bosom. Her black hair is in a long style though she always tends to wear it in the a large ponytail. Her eyes are a calm green.

Personality

When first setting eyes upon Kazumi, it is easy to see her personality. In most cases, she is a happy-go-lucky and hilarious person, always trying to either make people laugh and smile or even playing pranks on them. She likes to surprise people with even the smallest things but it is easily said that she is one person anyone can become friends with. She cares for her friends and family to the point that she would do anything to protect them and is always someone you can rely on.

However, when times call for it. Kazumi can be a calm and collected, usually intelligent to the extreme, person, quickly able to solve problems between people when she wants. At times like this, she is usually seen as the most mature person in Zero Division. Typically, she is seen as a master strategist, able to see just what an enemy may do and how to react.

Shinigami Specialty: As originally being part of both the Second Division and Onmitsukido, Kazumi is very proficient in the use of both Hakuda and Hoho techniques.

History

Kazumi Nakomura's story is one of mysteries. She had arrived in the Soul Society at nearly the same time as Masaomi Yukimura. (The reasons are unknown to her but with time she believes she can learn just how they died.) After arriving, the pair chose to stick together to get through life there. It was hard for them especially being as they arrived in one of the worse districts there. It was brutal and they wanted to do anything to survive, except kill of course.

Ultimately, they needed to steal to get what they needed. Even though they knew it was one of the worse things they could do, they had no other choice. Fortunately, they did attempt to steal and in the process the pair met Hidio Kobayashi.

During their first attempt at stealing from a grocer, they happened to run into a boy around their age. For some reason, he paid for what they stole and over time Kazumi chose to befriend him. This led to possibly one of the most important parts of their lives. Hidio's father saw their potential and in a sense adopted them without really making them PART of the family. The one condition, become skilled Shinigami, and guess what! They did just that.

Their first step was of course the Shino Academy and from there is when the trio began to disperse, separating into their own paths. Kazumi started to excel in Hakuda, Kido, and Hoho, all the things that would help in becoming part of the Onmitsukido. She began to strive for it and after graduating she was given the 5th seat in Squad 2 as well second in command of the Executive Militia.

However, the Inverse soon appeared and with the creation of Squad Zero, Hidio asked his two old friends to join.

Zanpakuto

Name: Kaze Sendan (Shearing Wind)

Sealed form: (Umm, what type of weapon is it in it's sealed form?)

Spirit Appearance: GM fill

Personality:

Inner Worlds:

Type: Air/Wind Manipulative

Release Command: Follow me, Kaze Sendan!

Shikai: (Initial Release. Recommendations?)

Bankai: Not Yet Achieved

5th seat Masaomi Yukimura
Spoiler:
General

Name: Masaomi Yukimura
Height: 6 foot 4 inches
Weight: 183 pounds
Age Appearance: Late 20's

Appearance

Clothing: While in uniform, Masaomi tends to not wear anything extra besides his medical backpack carried by all medics. His casual wear is basically the same as his uniform, though without the involvement of his Zanpakuto and medicine bag.

While in a Gigai, Masaomi's outfit is pretty plain. Basically, it is just a plain white T-shirt with ordinary blue jeans. His shoes typically seem to be running shoes though on the occasion he does wear sandals. He also tends to carry his medical backpack around as well.

Physical: Masaomi is an above average man to say the least. First of all, Masaomi possesses a very large build, both in the height and muscle departments. Easily to say, people DO see him as a tank and are somewhat intimidated by him. On to hair, his is the short, well-kept kind. It is a dark brown color while his eyes are a dark blue.His facial features are rather sharp and his face is typically devoid of hair. He does have a tattoo over his heart with the initials of Hidio's and Kazumi's names. That way he can always have them close to his heart. (Cliche, eh?)

Personality

When people first set sight on Masaomi, many become a bit intimidated even though there really isn't reason to. He may be a giant but he's the friendly one! While Masaomi is a person who wants to be friends with everyone, he is also the silent type. He is usually never one to say what he's thinking unless something really deserves. Almost never the leader, Masaomi mostly follows his blindly, never stepping in their way and only doing what they ask of him, especially if there friends.

Typically, he isn't one to stand aside as someone suffers in any way. Some see it as brave while others see it as foolish, but he doesn't care. Saving/protecting someone will always be his top priority, even if it goes against orders. Obviously, he is one who takes friendship seriously. always putting friends first. Who wouldn't want him to be a friend?

Shinigami Specialty: Kido; Specifically healing and seals & barriers

History

Masaomi Yukimura's story is one that starts with mystery. He had arrived in the Soul Society at nearly the same time as Kazumi Nakomura, an event that is unknown to both. After arriving, the pair chose to stick together to get through life there. It was hard for them especially being as they arrived in one of the worse districts there. It was brutal and they wanted to do anything to survive, except kill of course.

Ultimately, they needed to steal to get what they needed. Even though they knew it was one of the worse things they could do, they had no other choice. Fortunately, they did attempt to steal and in the process the pair met Hidio Kobayashi.

During their first attempt at stealing from a grocer, they happened to run into a boy around their age. For some reason, he paid for what they stole and over time Kazumi chose to befriend him. This led to possibly one of the most important parts of their lives. Hidio's father saw their potential and in a sense adopted them without really making them PART of the family. The one condition, become skilled Shinigami, and guess what! They did just that.

Their first step was of course the Shino Academy and from there is when the trio began to disperse, separating into their own paths. Being the peaceful giant that he was, Masaomi chose to stay in the line of medicine. He was amazed about the stories of the 4th Squad. Ya, they never had action but they saved so many people. He even excelled at the healing kido as well as barrier kido. What more could he ask for?

Eventually, he graduated and right off the bat he was sent into Squad 4. Originally starting as a low ranking member, he quickly moved up to the fifth seat. Unfortunately, he didn't stay there long. After the Inverse attacked, the infirmary was constantly full with the dead as well as the wounded. It was horror. Eventually, the Head-Captain organised a new squad and before long, he was invited in by the Lieutenant. His old friend Hidio. He was to be the main medic for the team, but that doesn't mean he won't show the Gyaku-Gun what he's made of!

Zanpakuto

Name: Tsūretsuna Ken (Scathing Sword)

Personality:

Inner World:

Type: Melee

Release Command: Strike, Tsūretsuna Ken!

New Recruit Ryo Mori

Spoiler:
General

Name: Ryo Mori
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 147 pounds
Race: Human
Age Appearance: 18

Appearance

Clothing: While in the World of the Living, Ryo's attire consists of black, Carbon Jeans, usually with the pre-made holes while some are without with slightly lighter tones at the knees. He usually has shirts made by Raw State as each is original and handmade, something he thinks is interesting. In the colder months, he'll wear either a nice leather jacket or a hoodie. He typically wears basic converse shoes. He does have a single necklace that he received from his mother that has a rune meaning fearless.

Physical: To say the least, Ryo doesn't really have a muscular build, although it is quite athletic. His hair is in a sort of emo look that is mostly black, though he did add some strands of red and blue. His bangs arc around towards his right eye with the rest of the hair following in the same arc even if it's not generally towards the eye. His eyes are a colorful green that seem to shine and radiate courage, giving several people a secure feeling when around him. On occasion, he'll have a stubble on his chin though as soon as it gets any more hairier he tends to shave it. His skin is usually unblemished though he does have callus' on his hands from playing guitar as well as a couple marks on his arms (MOST aren't from what you think)...

Personality

Ryo's personality is a tad mixed. Generally, it is judged by his emotions. This could honestly make it good or bad...

On one side, Ryo is seen as an emotionally depressed teen due to the loss of his parents at the age of 7. It tends to make him seem quiet and shy, leaving him somewhat unnoticeable in the eyes of some people. Typically though, he isn't always so secluded. On occasion, his depression can seem to force him into a sort of anger. In most cases, he's the complete opposite.

Besides the days where he's depressed, Ryo is actually a pretty friendly guy. He is definitely a person who loves to meet new people and make new friends. Ultimately, Ryo is a kind person who rarely gets angry with anyone unless they do something he really disapproves of. He usually cares for his friends' well-being before his own. As stated before, it is the complete opposite of his other side!

He also happens to be brave and adventurous, always happy to see something new or take on a challenge life gives him.

Even with these sides, there is often a gray area in the middle that is mixed with things from both.

On a final note, Ryo also happens to be a terrible flirt. If he meets a girl he likes, there is NOTHING in the world that can stop him from either asking her out or flirting with her. Well, maybe something really big could...

Shinigami Specialty: Zanjutsu/Hoho. Once Ryo starts his Shinigami training it will be likely that he will focus mainly on fighting and speed instead of magic.

History

Ryo's life starts off in Naruki City, a place bordering the west side of Karakura Town. It's a somewhat bustling city but it had a good hospital for what his parents could pay at the time. It was here where he grew to the age of seven with one of the best lives he could. However, not all stories are so good throughout.

About five months after Ryo's seventh birthday was when it happened. Ryo and his parents had left the house to head to Karakura Town where his Aunt and Uncle lived next to the Karasu River. On the way, Ryo had heard something, something only he heard. A Hollow... It was terrifying.

You see, that was the first time his spiritual pressure showed itself within him, making the Hollow also the very first Soul he had ever seen. Anyways, the Hollow had been moving through Karakura Town, looking for a tasty soul when it passed by Ryo's car. Although it didn't sense Ryo then, it attempted to push the car away and sent it skidding for a building to their right. His parents were killed on impact while he only received multiple cuts from the shattered glass.

Kisuke Urahara had happened to be tracking the Hollow due to the lack of a Soul Reaper at the time and in the process of purifying it, sensed Ryo in the car, alive but slowly falling unconscious. Of course, Urahara wouldn't leave Ryo there in case of the arrival of another Hollow and took him to his shop. Once there, Kisuke and Tessai healed the boy.

It wasn't long later when Ryo finally woke up at his Uncle's house, no sign of the stranger that saved him. He wanted to thank the man and ask him what exactly it was he saw. Of course, he did eventually feel the realization of his parent's status, though when he heard the police report saying they lost control of the vehicle he became worse. He was the only one that knew what really happened... Well, except for the mysterious man.

Zanpakuto

Name: Unknown

Spirit Appearance: Unknown

Personality:

Inner World:

Type: Unknown

Release Command: Unknown

Shikai: Not Yet Achieved

Last edited by The Last Sentinel; July 10th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

So, are we waiting for more people, characters, or for the IC? If we are, would I be able to create another character. I've been flipping back and forth about asking to create another character, most likely Nao's sister from the origional SU, Suzu. If that is ok, then I can start it soon. It will of course, be the same in some places, but I will definately create reasonable differences(other than the obvious, being a girl)....If I choose to do one of Suzu. I understand if we have too many humans, and will make one of a Whole instead.
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:50 PM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

We're actually waiting on me... Sorry about it. Anyways, yes you can make another character. We'll start soon though, I promise it!
Old May 15th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Cool, though I want to ask again before I start. Could I make a human character, or do we have too many, and make a Whole character instead? I have ideas for both, but I don't want to make my human character to find that there are too many.
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

As for now, we don`t have a single whole character so it will not make sense that there will be only one whole and 4+ humans. So yes, you can create another human charcter and the idea about a brother and sister together is great!

Old May 17th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Great, I will start right away. Won't get done for a while though.

Done, sorry it took so long.

General

Name: Shizuki Suzu
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 120 lb
Race: Human
Age Appearance: 19

Appearance

Clothing: It matters on the situation, but in most cases, she is seen wearing one of her tie-dye shirts(made by herself) with a skirt that goes past the knees. In colder weather, she will usually wear a black trench coat.

Physical: Suzu sports an average build, she isn't fat, but not muscular either with an average bosom. Her hair is jet black like her mother's, though she dyed the ends and inch up the same color as her brothers hair. If she leaves it down, it would only go down a little past her shoulder, though she usually has it in a ponytail, which, because of the dyed tips, most people liken her ponytail to a paintbrush. It is a fitting image which Nao sometimes teases her about. If you look closely at her hands, you can usually guess what art project she is working on last, whether it is paint on her fingers from a painting or clay stuck under her fingernails from a clay sculpture.

Personality

Most people's first thought when they see Suzu is that she is aloof, with her head in the clouds. She always seems to be looking at nothing and everything, one moment looking in the general direction of a tall building, and another moment dashing over to a trash can because of an interesting looking spiderweb. While most will think she is "out there", her friends know differently. She is inquisitive, trying to absorb as much as she can about anything she sees. She is a stickler for detail, which is most evident in her art. Suzu can spend hours fussing over the smallest of details of her project, and won't stop until she gets it right in her book. However, she sometimes gets herself in trouble by forgeting the time because she is so focused.

Shinigami Specialty: Kido; Suzu will learn Kido fairly well, though has little fighting experience(just to note: she doesn't know any kido, since she is human, but it is what I eventually want her to be good at)

History

Younger sister to Nao, although Suzu may have been compleatly ignorant of it if her mother hadn't told her about it around middle school when she meet him at school. Since then, she tries to stay in contact with him. She still lives with her mother in the two story house at the edge of Karakura town, surrounded by works of art, from her mother or otherwise, from paintings to sculptures. Because of her mother's large influence, she has also artisticly inclined, and is fairly good at various art forms. Her room is very disorganized, like most of the house. Her walls are full of posters of her favorite bands or some of her paintings or pictures, only to be split by a window that looks back into the back yard with a tree she use to climb, and now serves as yet another inspiration for her paintings. Her work table is in one corner and the bed in the other, seperated by a dresser that has a few small figurines, art stuff, an alarm clock, and various manga. Her mother gave her free reign to do as she wanted, and she usually went outside and played with other children around the neighborhood and spent her evenings practicing her art.

She has always been able to see spirits clearly, to the point that it was hard to tell them apart from the living without a closer look. While she avoided them for the most part unless it went up to her and talked with her, they seemed to find their way into some of her works of art without her relizing until it is finished. She doesn't mind that much, and sometimes does paintings were the spirits are the focus.

She still lives at home with her mother, and has started following her mother's footsteps and become a freelance artist. When she isn't working, she tries to hang out with her brother, Nao. They usually meet up at a coffee shop in between both of thier homes, and they talk over milk coffee.

Zanpakuto

[Like in the real Bleach universe, the Soul Reapers don`t know what the Shikai or Bankai forms of their Zanpakuto will be or even their names. We want the same to go here. You can only choose how it will look in it's sealed form and recommend what you would like it to be. We, the GMs, will look at this as well as your character's style and create your Shikai and Bankai.]

Name: GM fill

Sealed form: It is a normal looking 45 cmWakizashi. It has a sky blue hilt with no cross guard.

Spirit Personallity: GM fill

Inner World:

Type: GM fill

Release Command: GM fill

Shikai: (Initial Release. Recommendations?) A weapon with the ability to heal herself or allies? defensivly orientated.

Bankai: (Final release. Recommendations?) I think the element of water or ice would suit her, or maybe even steam or fog

Last edited by Reader_Maniac; July 4th, 2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old May 17th, 2012, 08:15 PM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
Name: Nykolos Umbre
Height: 5'9
Weight: 143
Age Appearance: 20

Appearance

Clothing: (What you wear when not in Shinigami Uniform)
Physical: (Build, Tattoos, Looks, etc.)

Personality

(strengths, weaknesses, beliefs, etc.)

Shinigami Specialty: Hoho

History

(How has your life been thus far?)

Zanpakuto

Name: GM fill

Sealed form: Katana

Type: GM fill

Release Command: GM fill

Bankai: (Final release. Recommendations?)
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Old May 20th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

ok, after skyisumbreon started to make a SU, I found that he made a whole character, therefore I will change my third char, Dai to a whole so it will be more logic as there will be two wholes then one.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 06:20 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Had such high hopes for this rp but now it seems like just a memory
Old June 5th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

yea, you right jackblaze, me too.
But you know what, maybe we can start this already. We have enough players, 3 from my side, 1 from you, 1 from reader and 1 from watchman. It is enough to start this thing! If someone else wants to join, or add a character like reader, we will find a way to insert it to the plot.
My point is that we can start this thing as soon as watchman will finish his SU of the liutenent, the 2 others characters will be added later, maybe.

Last edited by Zero Darkness; June 5th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 03:46 PM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

OHMYGOSHHH!!! I am so sorry guys. I absolutely died with finals and my sister destroying my computer didn't help my stress or activity levels. I will positively get all my characters up tonight, even if I don't go to sleep!

Please post if your still interested!

Edit: I have all of my character's general info done. (Yay! *Does a small dance*) Ok that didn't deserve a dance... However, I have completed the lieutenant's SU with the exception of Bankai and Shikai which I will save for last. (Now that deserves a dance. *Wiggle Wiggle*)

Last edited by The Last Sentinel; June 24th, 2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old June 25th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Hey guys to pump you up a little, this is the idea that will blow your mind: another sword release, "Mugen no rirīsu" Unlimited release!!
As we all know Soul Reapers have limits to their powers, after a certien point they can`t advance anymore. This was cracked by someways like having a hollow mask and hollow powers or obtaining the Bakuto[don`t sure if spelled like that ><]; but all of this things are forbidden because one reason, they aren`t natural. But what if that was natural? There will be no problem with that, and here Mugen no rirīsu, Unlimited Release is coming. Like Shikai and Bankai, Mugen no rirīsu is a release of the Zanpakuto, if you thought that Bankai is very strong and powerful you can only imagine what Mugen no rirīsu will be!!

But all of that will happen somewhere in the middle of the RP after all of us will obtain Bankai and will master it. BTW it will be even faster then Ichigo`s advance as you will get the best of the best from each kind of combat of the Soul Reapers.

Oh, and one little thing, if Watchman will accept this, YOU will create your release!!

And one last thing, Let`s do what we all know how to do: Create a great RP with great battles and great plot, may the keyboard be with you [doesn`t connected to Bleach, I know, but a great twist of a quate]

Old June 26th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

I finished my second character, so I am ready once we get started. Again, sorry it took that long to finish, but I had a lot of trouble writeing out her character in the SU. It was in my head for the longest time, but I couldn't find the right words to describe her.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here