Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B2 W2 [Spoiler]A New Unova

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2012 (04:48 AM).
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
Yeah they made the frozen unova map to deter most people so they couldnt put obvious blips where the towns where because that wouldnt have a detering map where fans can make speculation

Edit-MADE IT OVER >100 POSTS YEAAAH!!!!!!!

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 20th, 2012 (04:56 AM).
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
In the northeast corner, we have an entirely new path to the E4.
Also, it seems that little place on the mountain is a town/city as well.

This new map seems a bit crowded to me, but in contrary, in looks a lot less linear to go through. I like this new map, minus it being slightly crowded.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 20th, 2012 (05:08 AM).
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super Moderator

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Looks like we might know where the underground tunnel is from that, unless that's for a boat trip. I'm leaning to the former though. Looks like the way to the E4 place (maybe?) has changed too.
Old June 20th, 2012 (05:12 AM).
The Horoscopical Master

PokejuNgle says that the trip from Virbank city to Castelia is by boat

We still dont know for sure where the underwater tunnel its most likely the route closest to undella town

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 20th, 2012 (05:14 AM).
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Does no one else remember standing in front of the damn tunnel in Driftveil wondering why its even there?
*facepalm*
I mean open your DS and go to Driftveil wtf. lol

Didnt expect it to go all the way to Castelia though. AAAnd it seems to go further north towards Twist mountain...
Old June 20th, 2012 (05:32 AM).
Resident Peacekeeper

I was thinking that awkward entrance building thing in Driftveil could be an entrance to the underwater tunnel, because of it's proximity to the water.

Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:04 AM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Yay full map ^-^. But what became of the old route to the E4...and does this mean we have a new victory road (prays it's harder than the old one).
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:11 AM).
i'm a squid
Crystal Tier

I love this new map.

Guess the ice was only for covering spoilers and not an actual feature in-game.

battle server | tumblr | twitter | lovely pair
adoption center mentor | fairy club | #teamtrivia

Old June 20th, 2012 (06:14 AM).
Resident Peacekeeper

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
I love this new map.

Guess the ice was only for covering spoilers and not an actual feature in-game.
I would have hated it if they had really actually covered all that area in ice, because that actually cut off like half of the Unova region.

Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:46 AM).

Goodness, look at all these new Routes and locations. I can't wait to see the new Cities/Towns! We've got... *counts* 19 large locations, approximately 25+ roads, and a whole bunch of sub-locations (like the Desert Resort, the smaller dots on the map.)

I say Roads because I can't tell which ones are going to be routes and which are locations like Pinwheel Forest.
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:56 AM).
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
Yay full map ^-^. But what became of the old route to the E4...and does this mean we have a new victory road (prays it's harder than the old one).
Well its still on the same hill right?
Its surely gonna be different (since the dot is on the other side already), but maybe it'll be similar visually. I mean, like the cliff thing again, but more from a sideview.
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:58 AM).
Silver Tier

It looks like they made a different route for giant chasm as that dot seems to connect with one of the new routes...
Old June 20th, 2012 (07:36 AM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
Ahhhhhhhh, this is VERY interesting. The road to the Pokemon League has been changed, so it's going to be necessary to go through Undella Town/Giant Chasm, so this probably means a new, even more difficult (hopefully) Victory Road. I am very excited about this :D

The new route formation could also mean we'll get Kyurem before the Pokemon League. (Which may have seemed obvious, though it doesn't seem safe to assume anything about the fifth generation, lol).

This one's called 'Blue', and it's very Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old June 20th, 2012 (08:37 AM).

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by Aquarius1997:
The Dengenki scans has released the full Unova map

The map is NOT frozen over (YEAH) and it has some new areas

(One of PCs members Xander0 had a enlarged version if someone can get it that would be welcome)

DISCUSS!!!!!!!
I had already started a discussion on the Game map in this thread so I merged your thread and changed the name of the Thread. Below is my original post for the new map as well that highlights some of the changes I saw.

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
Well, they released an In-Game map in the newest Magazine from Japan

The Pink stuff was me highlighting some of the new changes in B2W2.

First thing I wanna point out is the two Pink Circles connected by the Pink line. On the actual map, those circles are connected by a faint dotted line. For me that is one of the possible locations for that under water tunnel. The other possible location is the Pink circle near Undella where the Route line goes out into the ocean.

The Mountain with the Airplane from the large map is a selectable location as well. I have no idea what's going to be there. There is a small spot that looks like its in the mountains...I'm thinking that's a new E4 Route and Castle. I dunno why I think that but it just seems like that to me.

Do want to point out the lack of Ice which I believe confirms that the region isn't frozen (except for Chargestone Cave and Mistralon Cave cause they still look bluer in the game map)

Also just noticed there is another dotted line that goes from Driftvell to Iccirus. Those dotted lines can very well be underground routes.

I am curious as to what happened to Abyssal Ruins now seeing as the new Route over the water is right over where the Ruins should have been and I don't see a green blip to signify a dungeon/cave thing for it.
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:07 AM).
Silver Tier

I wonder what's with the abysmal ruins as well... also why the deter route, is it possible that one of the paths might be closed? I think that the Pacidlog like place might be there but than again there seems to be no dot to signify that...
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:21 AM).

The Pacifilodge place is Undella. Its in the same location that Undella was on the Anime styled map.
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:28 AM).
Silver Tier

Wow if that's Undella that's one of the biggest changes I've seen so far between the two years...
There seems to be a cave on the route north of Undella which makes me think that the northern town might be Shizui's beach city.
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:39 AM).
Resident Peacekeeper

I also now noticed there is a small land route going north from undella town to the town on the route to the supposed new E4. The small land route also has a green dot, so my question is: What do you think it is?

I think it could be the cave we saw a few days ago. In White 2, lava could be flowing up from the ground, while in Black 2, a small underground river could flow from the ocean to the cave.

Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 20th, 2012 (11:10 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Reshiram Man:
I also now noticed there is a small land route going north from undella town to the town on the route to the supposed new E4. The small land route also has a green dot, so my question is: What do you think it is?

I think it could be the cave we saw a few days ago. In White 2, lava could be flowing up from the ground, while in Black 2, a small underground river could flow from the ocean to the cave.
I think the cave is the one that leads to the town we saw Shizui, it's possible it might actually be the magma/water caves. If that isn't the cave my guess is it's the underground tunnel ( magma flow vs. ground water tunnels).
Old June 20th, 2012 (01:53 PM).

After going over the old and new maps, the pink circle at the top of the map I posted IS the E4 Castle thing. Its in exactly the same spot, you are just taking a new route.

There are 2 routes that lead to the new area, both from Undella Bay, one through the water (Could be the water tunnel) and the other goes from Undella bay to a Green Blip (most likely the new caves) to the a new town.

The Green Blip between the Unova E4 castle and Victory Road and the new town is possibly Giant Chasm as its in the same location as Giant Chasm in the old map.

Haven't seen anything else between the two maps though.
Old June 20th, 2012 (03:18 PM).
Silver Tier

I find it interesting that in between Castelia and Nimbasa that there's a brown circle could this mean that the ruins form some sort of mini city?
Old June 20th, 2012 (04:35 PM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
It's more between Route 4 than in the Desert Resort, but there probably could have been some ruins dug up there. It probably has something to do with the Mass Construction that was going on in the area in B/W though, like the unfinished road, etc.

I have a feeling that the Route on the sea connected to Undella Town rather than the Route connecting through the land will be travelled through the Ship the player and the River, and Shizui were by in one of the scans, that town at the end of it could most likely be that Pacifidlog looking town. :3
Old June 20th, 2012 (05:57 PM).
Silver Tier

^ That's what I think it is, those ruins sort of looked like buildings people might've lived.

Right, forgot about the ship and here I thought that route was just made for the sake of having a sea route...
Old June 20th, 2012 (08:45 PM).
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Here's a slighly better version of the map, taken in-game. Curtesy of Serebii and from Japanese message boards 2ch. Seemingly some of its members have their hands on the games so....

Old June 20th, 2012 (09:41 PM).
Silver Tier

Does anyone have any idea what that dot inside castelia might be? Is it perhaps the World tournament arena?

Sponsored Links