Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page Black 2White 2 [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2012 (01:06 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Toujours:

Really? I wouldn't be a big fan of so many legendaries. That would be all the B/W legendaries, plus 6 more? @-@ I could see maybe one or two old legendaries, but that's a lot to add.
Yeah agreeing, I really wouldn't want the old legendaries to creep in. :X While I can understand the older-generation "normal" Pokemon, I kinda don't really get how legendaries could fit in and possibly migrate to the region in the next two years.
Old April 18th, 2012 (05:18 AM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
I reeeeeally don't want any other legendaries in this game. It has plenty as it is, and really, there would be NO point in having them over here in Unova. They have NOTHING to do with Unova or its Pokemon. I don't think Ghetsis told the Triad to give us the orbs as a "hint" that the creation trio was coming back, I think they were just items to make it convenient for when you transferred them over to your game. So to add them plus the beasts, plus the birds would be...ridiculous!
Old April 18th, 2012 (06:07 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Yeah in total that's like... at least 20 legendaries that aren't even from Unova, omg. I'd be fine if they just added one past generation legendary group, but considering most were covered by HG/SS I don't really think they're necessary in Unova. Maybe some of Sinnoh's, possibly.
Old April 18th, 2012 (06:12 AM).
Lump Appraiser

Nature: Naughty
I hope Eevee'll be in BW2. I love Eevee :3 <3 I have my fingers crossed for Mareep, Bagon and Houndour too.
Old April 18th, 2012 (06:14 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

I'm guessing we could see the Lotad line make the dex, mainly due to my speculation of Shizui owning a member of the line. (did you see the lilly pads in what is assumed to be his gym?)

I think Pokémon like Zangoose, Seviper, Bidoof line, Jigglypuff, Swablu line, Buizel line, Staryu line, etc.. could make an appearance due to migration from East Unova (As I've already noticed some of the confirmed Pokémon may have) The Flying types may have just flown to another region - keeping a keen place for the regional birds.

Old April 18th, 2012 (06:37 AM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Forever:
Yeah in total that's like... at least 20 legendaries that aren't even from Unova, omg. I'd be fine if they just added one past generation legendary group, but considering most were covered by HG/SS I don't really think they're necessary in Unova. Maybe some of Sinnoh's, possibly.
MAYBE but that's only because is what the generation before this one. Like, other than that, what do these legendaries have to do with it? If GF put them in this game I'm gonna be tick. >:c

On another note, some Pokemon I'd also like to see are:
Hoppip line, Poli-line, Meditite/cham, Drifloon/blim, and maybe the Combee family.
Old April 18th, 2012 (06:39 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Well yeah because they weren't really in the previous two games much :x Buuut idk.

Hmm I'd like to see Drifblim around where the airport in the mountain is, I think it could really fit in there. :3 As for the others, yeah, around the start or Pinwheel Forest.
Old April 18th, 2012 (06:44 AM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier

I could see Hoppip around a beach area, as beaches are usually more windy, and Hoppips DO travel via wind and such. I could also see it near cities as they have been known to pop up there, too.It'd be cute to see little Hoppip overworld sprites floating through the city like leaves in the wind. <3 Like Castelia City or something!
I agree that Drifloon/blim definitely fit in the Air Port or very close to it, and most certainly in a high altitude area like the summit of the mountains.
The others such as Poli I can see close to where Shizui is, unless he's surrounded by salt water (frogs + salt water = death).
Old April 18th, 2012 (07:05 AM).
Pokemon Master

Send a message via Skype™ to PokeFreak201306
I want my fire startersa, that is all and maybe an Eevee :)
Old April 18th, 2012 (03:04 PM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
I can see hoppip being around the starter town.
Also wouldn't it be interesting if all the normal starter pokemon appear...I hope at least Zigzagoon and Linoone appear as they are my favorite out of the five normal starting route lines.
Old April 18th, 2012 (03:19 PM).
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
I hope to see Golbats that only use Confuse Ray, and Graveler that only use Explosion!

(Graveler can have sturdy now, making their Explosions more unavoidable. Looking forward to it!!)

I want Scorupi as an early bug type. He was only in the Safari Zone in DPP, he needs a new home in the wild!
Old April 18th, 2012 (03:21 PM).
tragedy
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
I can see hoppip being around the starter town.
Also wouldn't it be interesting if all the normal starter pokemon appear...I hope at least Zigzagoon and Linoone appear as they are my favorite out of the five normal starting route lines.
It would be adorable to see hoppip floating around the first route because of the wind. n___n

I 100% agree with your last sentence also! Zigzagoon and Linoone were the only common wild Pokémon among many routes in RSE that I loved. Like, a lot. To see them and their cute animation within the first routes of Unova will make me cry tears of joy. :P

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old April 18th, 2012 (03:23 PM).
there's a place downtown
Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I'd love to see some of the Hoenn originals in the first Routes, especially Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Seedot, Lotad, Ralts, Wingull, Taillow etc. If they were I think the majority of my team could consist of Hoenn Pokémon!
Old April 18th, 2012 (03:31 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier

I'd love to see them blowing in the wind omg get me a net to catch them.
-no punctuation-

But I'd love to see Zigzagoon and Linoone, but maybe in a little later route, rather than the first. First route really doesn't need more than two to three Pokemon, imo. I think Patrat should take the last spot on the first route. Growlithe would be neat to get at like, the second or third route, though.
Old April 19th, 2012 (02:39 AM).
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Gold Tier

Oh! This didn't actually come to me until now, but do you think we'll see previous generation legendary Pokémon? Probably not to do with the actual storyline, most likely post-game, but yeah - it wouldn't surprise because we've got previous gen wild Pokémon. Maybe some roaming legendaries like the legendary birds in Platinum, and Latias/Latios in HG/SS...

Old April 19th, 2012 (07:56 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Jellicent♀:
I'd love to see them blowing in the wind omg get me a net to catch them.
-no punctuation-

But I'd love to see Zigzagoon and Linoone, but maybe in a little later route, rather than the first. First route really doesn't need more than two to three Pokemon, imo. I think Patrat should take the last spot on the first route. Growlithe would be neat to get at like, the second or third route, though.
Nah I'd rather have them early on. I'm already kinda interested as to what else will appear early on, and I think that if they're going in the games then they definitely need to be in the early routes, it'll just throw off what we've gotten to know. XD;
Old April 19th, 2012 (11:20 AM).
tragedy
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Forever:

Nah I'd rather have them early on. I'm already kinda interested as to what else will appear early on, and I think that if they're going in the games then they definitely need to be in the early routes, it'll just throw off what we've gotten to know. XD;
I definitely want to see more Pokémon thrown into the first routes. There were barely any, and it disappoints me. :[ A couple of older Pokémon plus the Pokémon that were found in the first route originally would be great. Just not two or three please. Variety is good, and there is none on that poor route.

Old April 19th, 2012 (11:47 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Kaori:
I definitely want to see more Pokémon thrown into the first routes. There were barely any, and it disappoints me. :[ A couple of older Pokémon plus the Pokémon that were found in the first route originally would be great. Just not two or three please. Variety is good, and there is none on that poor route.
I agree. In BW they were all "NO PRE-GEN V POKEMON" so they had limited options, but now they could easily give us a few more. There's no shortage of ones that would work in the beginning, though I would like it if we didn't get Rattata and Sentret and Zigzagoon and Bidoof AND Patrat all early in the game.
Old April 19th, 2012 (03:33 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Hmm yeah they should be selective with what they choose. JUST PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE BIDOOF FOR THE FIRST ROUTE. OR AT ALL. >___>; Yeaah don't want that creature back. :3;
Old April 19th, 2012 (04:35 PM).
tragedy
Crystal Tier

Well of course not! I'd hope GameFreak would be a bit creative with the Pokémon they select for each route. With both older Pokémon and Unova Pokémon.

Old April 19th, 2012 (05:29 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier

Oh lawd, as much as I love Bidoof, putting it in this game would make NO SENSE, just as much sense as Zigzagoon, tbh.

It would be really fun to see what they put where. I think Beldum/Metang may be on Route 4. That'd be neat. or maybe near a LOT of people and buildings so...yeah, Route 4. :'D
Old April 19th, 2012 (09:03 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Ooh maybe Trapinch there too, plussss Vibrava, basically anything sand-based in gen 3. XD; Gunna be kinda sad if we can't get Darmanitan and stuff there for some reason. :x
Old April 19th, 2012 (10:02 PM).
Awesome Trainer

Nature: Bold
Quote originally posted by redjacketalchemist:
I just want my Houndour/Houndoom. That's all I'm asking for, Game Freak. Just two Pokemon. Anything else is fine.
Your wish the same as mine i love the poli line heaps and i wish they would be in the game but i doubt it with the palpitoed line so I went to my number 2 the hound line.

Pokémon Friend Code: 3754-6716-8065
Not Sure of the Pokémon in my friend Safari.
Old April 19th, 2012 (10:06 PM).
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
Bidoof is a great pokemon. that being said, he should be as common in BW2 as Magikarp is in BW1.

Zigzagoon is my least favorite early rodent pokemon, though that is mostly based on his 3rd gen sprite. Patrat is just cooler, and great for catching other pokemon with Mean Look, Hynosis, and Super Fang. Bidoof has so much personality, but if you wanted one, he is all over DPP, three whole games packed full of Bidoof, there is no room for him here.
Old April 19th, 2012 (10:10 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Oh right, so we should only have Patrat and Lillipup and Azurill! :3 Perhaps in the first route you can also have pre-evos like Togepi and things along those lines...?

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)