Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 22nd, 2012 (05:07 AM).
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Quote originally posted by Forever:

Shauntal might not have a place in Unova now, though. If there's a new Elite Four I don't think she has any other connections to the region other than maybe knowing Cynthia? Don't think her entire existence could be in Undella. :x
Oh I thought about this and to be honest I wouldn't mind Shauntal dropping out of the Elite 4 to open her very own library. Don't know how much purpose it could serve in Unova, but it's just a thought. That way she'll still be in the games too! n_n

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old April 22nd, 2012 (05:11 AM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Kaori:

Oh I thought about this and to be honest I wouldn't mind Shauntal dropping out of the Elite 4 to open her very own library. Don't know how much purpose it could serve in Unova, but it's just a thought. That way she'll still be in the games too! n_n
Maybe she could be the one with the filming studio! 8D
Like, her books were so great they turned into movies and she loved it so much she became a producer or director! 8D
Either way, she was my favorite character, and I want her back. ;;
Maybe Caitlin could open a hotel that provides the comfiest beds in the Unova region. xD
I honestly wouldn't mind her being out of the Elite Four, either.
#427 Buneary
Supporter Collab January 2015
babies l blog
Old April 22nd, 2012 (05:16 AM).
Forever
let it go

Her library could also be where Lenora's gym used to be actually. :x Of course she probably won't be accessible easily, but oh well, she'll still have a purpose.
Old April 22nd, 2012 (05:23 AM).
Kaori
tragedy

Quote originally posted by Jellicent♀:
Like, her books were so great they turned into movies and she loved it so much she became a producer or director! 8D
Maybe Caitlin could open a hotel that provides the comfiest beds in the Unova region. xD
Not that I see Caitlin opening a hotel at all, but it would be nice to have one in Unova. After all, these games are based off of New York.
Her library could also be where Lenora's gym used to be actually. :x Of course she probably won't be accessible easily, but oh well, she'll still have a purpose.
Nacrene City seems like the only suitable place for a library really. But as long as Shauntal returns, I'll be happy.

Old April 22nd, 2012 (05:40 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Not that I see Caitlin opening a hotel at all, but it would be nice to have one in Unova. After all, these games are based off of New York.

Nacrene City seems like the only suitable place for a library really. But as long as Shauntal returns, I'll be happy.
Me too on both counts. Hotels would be welcome as a place for trainers to sleep and relax for a change. And Shauntal in any capacity would be nice to see.

But if there's gonna be a hotel, could it be a national brand like Quality Inn? Too many hotels/inns in RPG's are shady no-name operations xD

*Obviously I'm jk on the above point, lol*

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old April 27th, 2012 (11:47 PM).
Beth
DEAD ACCOUNT

I'd like to see Cheryl.
We never really got a story out of her with DPP.
It's kinda like, help me get through the forest, OK BAI!!
Old April 28th, 2012 (07:12 AM).
IKawaiiThief
Summer Sakura Trainer!

Nature: Quiet
I can see Cynthia returning in these games, since she mentioned the Champions League thingamabob in BW. I can also see Alder returning, maybe not as Champion, but definitely as a secret post-game boss or something after you beat the E4. Darach's character also was pretty interesting, to the point where GF actually revealed some info on him, but little is known about Darach as it stands, so maybe he won't be an E4 trainer anymore, but I can really see Darach returning, and we'll definitely learn more about him too. N may return as well, seeing as his dragon is the one being merged with Kyurem.
Old April 28th, 2012 (01:10 PM).
ShadowStriatonTriad
Shadow Triad Elite

Nature: Bold
I would personally prefer a reappearance of the Striaton Gym Leaders (or at least Dento.) I also think it would be interesting to learn a bit more about the mysterious Shadow triad. Maybe they could reveal the Shadow Triad as the Striaton Trio in the next game (though it's not likely, it would be an interesting plot twist that has been done before in previous games.)

Don't leave comrades behind.

Old April 30th, 2012 (07:40 AM).
Flygon-Gal
Fly Away!

1 thing -- only!
N Must be back!! Or Else...O_o
Old April 30th, 2012 (10:37 AM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote originally posted by ShadowStriatonTriad:
I would personally prefer a reappearance of the Striaton Gym Leaders (or at least Dento.) I also think it would be interesting to learn a bit more about the mysterious Shadow triad. Maybe they could reveal the Shadow Triad as the Striaton Trio in the next game (though it's not likely, it would be an interesting plot twist that has been done before in previous games.)
The Striaton Gym Leaders being the Shadow Triad in secret would be an excellent twist. I know I've seen a lot of people comment about that before. It'd also give another good reason as to why they weren't in the Gym Leaders vs. Sages showdown in Black and White other than Bianca not making it to them in time.

Quote originally posted by Flygon-Gal:
1 thing -- only!
N Must be back!! Or Else...O_o
I think it's inevitable for N to return. Unless GameFreak really wants N to go off to another region (Hoenn maybe?), there were a lot of questions left to be answered after N ran away at the end. All of which could really be brought into light should he make a return to Unova after two years.
Old April 30th, 2012 (02:26 PM).
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
I just want Cyrus to show up xDDDDD

No really, I would love it if Looker returned, because he's epic, and I also hope we find out more about the Shadow Triad. It would be awesome if they really were the Striaton leaders, and I would love it. I also think that the Champion League thing is EPIC. They could all meet on this island out at sea, and each champ could have a little area to themselves that looked like a famous part of their region, and...yeah....GAME FREAK will probably never do it...but it WOULD be extremely epic though.
Old April 30th, 2012 (07:03 PM).
PokeRaidenFighter350Z
Battle Subway Editor

Nature: Careful
I would want Mira, Buck, Cheryl, Riley and Marley to return because they all had some sort of role in the games and they ALL appeared in the series.

All forum members BEWARE..!
Credits to Xulek
Old May 1st, 2012 (01:52 AM).
Kaori
tragedy

Ohhh, back in DPPt there were quite a few people you could meet up with and travel with them for some sort of quest (helping Cheryl out of the forest was one). Maybe some returning characters will be back in the games for the same purpose? Since, Black and White did lack partnered traveling.

Old May 1st, 2012 (08:38 AM).
Flygon-Gal
Fly Away!

Ohhh, back in DPPt there were quite a few people you could meet up with and travel with them for some sort of quest (helping Cheryl out of the forest was one). Maybe some returning characters will be back in the games for the same purpose? Since, Black and White did lack partnered traveling.
I did love that, and just because I loved DPPt so much I brought another! So now I have Diamond Platinum and pearl x2

Anyway - I want N back! And I hope there is a bit more info on the shadow triad too..
Old May 3rd, 2012 (05:25 PM).
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
There are two groups of fans: fans that want to see the Striaton trio be the Shadow Triad, and fans that don't. If the twist was to occur, the anime would kind of be screwed over, because Cilan's a lead character and Team Plasma hasn't even been introduced yet.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old May 3rd, 2012 (06:58 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Jellicent♀:
When you said shauntal could become a producer or director i instantly thought of the runway/theatre found in the b2/w2 trailers what if shewas the owner

I hope that all the characters have at least a back story to them i want to see more family relationships like koga/janine

The best thing that comes to mind when i think of all the champions appearing is finding them in thier respective locations like wallace would be found in the underwater tower
Old May 4th, 2012 (01:35 AM).
Forever
let it go

Quote originally posted by bwburke94:
There are two groups of fans: fans that want to see the Striaton trio be the Shadow Triad, and fans that don't. If the twist was to occur, the anime would kind of be screwed over, because Cilan's a lead character and Team Plasma hasn't even been introduced yet.
Well the anime and the games don't have to be matched, plus Plasma was revealed, it just wasn't broadcast. :x Sooo we dunno, it could have been revealed!

But either way, I want them to return just to find out more about them. :(

And if the champions are re-appearing, then I think they should be for a purpose, not in random locations. :x
Old May 4th, 2012 (02:04 AM).
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
There is no question that I would love all characters from BW to return in some way (especially N), and with how important they are being reflected by their own roles in these games. Although I would settle for cameos since this should be a different story, I still will very much appreciate little nods to the people who played the previous game, and what better way to do that than with old characters.

Cameos bring into mind characters from old generations, and I think if the character is from the third generation, I'd appreciate this even more. Of course that's because I would want RS remakes, hahaha. I think Steven would make an interesting cameo, or maybe Maxie and that other guy, er, Archie. Or maybe Norman or Birch, or Wally. I actually thought there wouldn't be too many choices for surprise cameos but I'm starting to think there are a lot of characters to choose from! I really expect them to have at least one third generation character to return. And Cello mentioning Cynthia's dialogue in the first post may make Steven or Wallace to reappear, who knows?

Man, all this talk on the Shadow Triad makes me want to see them return (and I never really thought of them possibly being the Striaton Gym Leaders, as unlikely as it seems). And whoa, now that I think of it, it's actually a good idea for the champions or any pre-fifth gen character to return with actual roles! I don't recall them ever doing that, and it would be a wonderful change. Partnered traveling being brought back with the old characters will definitely be cool, too, I loved that from DPPt.
Old May 4th, 2012 (12:23 PM).
Zayphora

It would be great if we could see the champions in their own special battling island thing, as said in the topic about Gym Leaders, I think...or was it the Elite Four one? I forget...
Old May 4th, 2012 (04:53 PM).
Falling Wishes
"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."

If I can, I'm wondering about what the new starter Pokemon are?
Old May 4th, 2012 (05:22 PM).
Forever
let it go

Quote originally posted by Falling Wishes:
If I can, I'm wondering about what the new starter Pokemon are?
Tepig, Oshawott and Snivy. :3 There's a thread to even post which one you're choosing!

Quote originally posted by Cid:
Cameos bring into mind characters from old generations, and I think if the character is from the third generation, I'd appreciate this even more. Of course that's because I would want RS remakes, hahaha. I think Steven would make an interesting cameo, or maybe Maxie and that other guy, er, Archie. Or maybe Norman or Birch, or Wally. I actually thought there wouldn't be too many choices for surprise cameos but I'm starting to think there are a lot of characters to choose from! I really expect them to have at least one third generation character to return. And Cello mentioning Cynthia's dialogue in the first post may make Steven or Wallace to reappear, who knows?
Don't really see how Wally or Birch could fit in :( Wally especially. Would Unova's air be cleaner and better to visit...?
Old May 4th, 2012 (08:25 PM).
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Don't really see how Wally or Birch could fit in :( Wally especially. Would Unova's air be cleaner and better to visit...?
I was thinking about Birch because he always seemed like the traveling professor type. Maybe they could make it like somehow he went there because the non-Unova Pokémon are spreading to the western part of the region. Which is why he became interested enough to visit and study.

You're right about Wally though, I forgot he was frail. Some parts of Unova would be bad for him. He still reminds me of N though so I don't know.
Old May 4th, 2012 (09:33 PM).
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
This was one of DPPt's best features! It needs too come back. I thought it was now a given lol.

Gym Leaders sort of served this role though, they were more interactive in the games.
Old May 5th, 2012 (01:15 AM).
Forever
let it go

Quote originally posted by Cid:
I was thinking about Birch because he always seemed like the traveling professor type. Maybe they could make it like somehow he went there because the non-Unova Pokémon are spreading to the western part of the region. Which is why he became interested enough to visit and study.

You're right about Wally though, I forgot he was frail. Some parts of Unova would be bad for him. He still reminds me of N though so I don't know.
Well maybe, it'd at least make way for Hoenn remakes coming up. About Wally idk still, unless it's revealed he's secretly N's brother, I don't think there's anything they could do with him lol.
Old May 5th, 2012 (06:31 AM).
Zayphora

About Wally idk still, unless it's revealed he's secretly N's brother, I don't think there's anything they could do with him lol.

I could see them doing thatxDD

Sponsored Links