The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Hi, joinage please :D

What do you think are the requirement to be a gym leader?[/B]

It depends I guess... Or you're gym leader from father to son, or your town needed a new gym leader so or you beat the current gym leader, either you win tornament or something like that. Also, if possible having a team with a featuring type.
Welcome to the club, Mentalii. Hope you'll stay and post around for a while!

All these are great suggestions, however many trainers have probably already beaten the gym leader, so I feel that's a bit of an unnecessary requirement, as so many already have. Maybe make it a requirement to beat the current gym leader with a team of the same typing as the gym leader, however if the new gym leaders always have to be stronger than the older ones, that'd end up in some really powerful gym leaders, and that's probably not what I'd aim at, if people were to have a chance at the league.

One requirement could be to get high up in the league rankings for the region though, as that way the one in charge of the league team would be able to decide who would be qualified for being gym leaders, and possibly E4 members for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAC29 View Post

Roxie:
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait!

...Homika's English name is Roxie? I really don't like that. Sorry to anyone who does :(
__________________

Last edited by Olli; June 26th, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
  #152    
Old June 26th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Hi, joinage please :D

Name: Mentalii
Your Gym Leader: Misty
2 Partner Pokemon(Read the Rules & Yes we can have nicknames!): Lapras (whose nickname's "Lokhlass") and Starmie (whose nickname is "Staross"
Why have you joined to be trained: I've always loved the gym leaders. In Pokémon, there are also awesome characters that are as interesting as the Pokémon themselves. I guess that, if I was in the Pokémon World, I'd rather be a gym leader than the champion, running a gym seems to be way more exciting.

What do you think are the requirement to be a gym leader?


It depends I guess... Or you're gym leader from father to son, or your town needed a new gym leader so or you beat the current gym leader, either you win tornament or something like that. Also, if possible having a team with a featuring type.
Welcome to the club :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAC29 View Post
(UPDATED on June 25, 2012)
Here are the 3 new Gym Leaders userbars and Elesa's new look from Unova to promote the official Japanese release of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 (US will be released on Autumn 2012, Australia on Spring 2012 and Europe also on Autumn 2012). Enjoy the new Gym Leaders userbars! :D
Cheren:
Elesa (New Look):
Roxie:
Shizui:
These look awesome! Especially like Cheren's and Roxie's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait!
...Homika's English name is Roxie? I really don't like that. Sorry to anyone who does
It is supposed to be a pun. Rock and Roll Roxie. I personally think they could have done better, but I'll take it I guess.
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #153    
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
It is supposed to be a pun. Rock and Roll Roxie. I personally think they could have done better, but I'll take it I guess.
Yeah, I got that, I just thought it was a really bad pun, and a name I just generally don't think fits her. Though this negative view may come off of the fact that I've just grown fond of the name Homika, and just won't let go of it for a pun on the work rock. ;(
__________________
  #154    
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I generally tend to like the american names better, but I do see where you're coming from. I don't really like her name either, but its not like I can't deal with it :/
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

  #155    
Old June 26th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
Ephemeral Euphoria
Harbinger of Pain
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Bastion
Nature: Quiet
Both names are passable imo but I gotten used to calling her Homika myself though, tbh I was hoping for more new leaders instead of guys like Clay returning along with the possibility to rematch them post-game like in Platinum but oh well.
__________________

This is the work of God.
  #156    
Old June 26th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance


This.. looks.. SWEEEEEEEEEET. :D

I also grew fond of the name Homika. And I also thought Roxie is the American name. xD It'll probably not be her official name once we know more information later on in the future once the games come out. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave her a different name.
__________________
  #157    
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Well, I'm fine with anything other than Roxie. Sorry, but I just don't like the name, and I feel like Homika could work for her official, English name as well? I don't know, just as long as her official name isn't a pun :<

And yeah, that Elesa userbar looks fantastic! Keep up the good work :D
__________________
  #158    
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Actually...I just looked at bulbapedia.

Spoiler:
Roxie is actually her American name. The episode where she battles Ash is going to debut soon. xD I think I'm okay with this. lol
__________________
  #159    
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Oh, that wasn't actually necessary xD I love the userbars, it was more the fact that they chose to name her Roxie, but thanks nonetheless :D

And @Megan
Spoiler:
Oh well, there are just some things you have to live with. I'm pretty certain that if I had never heard her Japanese name, this wouldn't have bothered me as much :p
__________________
  #160    
Old June 29th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAC29 View Post
Japan always gets the awesome stuff first lol. Well, I'm done with Elesa's new userbar and Cheren's, but I don't wanna spoil the surprise to anyone yet on what their userbars look like.
Now to wait for the Toxic and Wave badge.


(UPDATED on June 25, 2012)
Here are the 3 new Gym Leaders userbars and Elesa's new look from Unova to promote the official Japanese release of Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 (US will be released on Autumn 2012, Australia on Spring 2012 and Europe also on Autumn 2012). Enjoy the new Gym Leaders userbars! :D
Cheren:
Elesa (New Look):
Roxie:
Shizui:
Wow those are great, thanks! They're up on the main post!! I was going to say, if you wanted to you could make a duplicate and have the name Homika instead of Roxie on there. I'm sure more would be please. It suit her better in my opinion but its totally up to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Hi, joinage please :D

Name: Mentalii
Your Gym Leader: Misty
2 Partner Pokemon(Read the Rules & Yes we can have nicknames!): Lapras (whose nickname's "Lokhlass") and Starmie (whose nickname is "Staross"
Why have you joined to be trained: I've always loved the gym leaders. In Pokémon, there are also awesome characters that are as interesting as the Pokémon themselves. I guess that, if I was in the Pokémon World, I'd rather be a gym leader than the champion, running a gym seems to be way more exciting.

What do you think are the requirement to be a gym leader?


It depends I guess... Or you're gym leader from father to son, or your town needed a new gym leader so or you beat the current gym leader, either you win tornament or something like that. Also, if possible having a team with a featuring type.
Welcome! If it weren't for Sabrina, Misty would be my Gym Leader So why did you choose Misty? Is it more because of her Gym Leader appearances than her traveling days with Ash/Brock?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post

These look awesome! Especially like Cheren's and Roxie's.

It is supposed to be a pun. Rock and Roll Roxie. I personally think they could have done better, but I'll take it I guess.
I'm used to her being called Homika...I'm just sticking with that name in my head. It's to late for me to start calling her Roxie now xD Like Olli, I think Roxie is a horrible name for anyone. Could had done better. What about Shizui though? No "American" name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post


This.. looks.. SWEEEEEEEEEET. :D
Elesa's new look is...unexplainable :X I don't even know where to begin!

As for the topic discussion, I'm not very good at coming up with something out of the blue and asking. Please, discussion what's on your mind about these gym leaders and their Pokemon. :X Don't be shy to start your own topic discussions!
__________________
  #161    
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:39 AM
TheAC29's Avatar
TheAC29
A new adventure begins now
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Inside your currently played Pokémon game
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Wow those are great, thanks! They're up on the main post!! I was going to say, if you wanted to you could make a duplicate and have the name Homika instead of Roxie on there. I'm sure more would be please. It suit her better in my opinion but its totally up to you.
Well, I've made a duplicate of the userbar with Homika's name on it and here it is.

Oh, and by the way you forgot to put Bryon's Userbar on the Sinnoh Section on the main post.
I have a topic! :D

What do the Gym Leaders do during their free-time waiting for their new challenger?

For me, I think the Gym Leaders are training or having fun with their Pokemon during their free-time to have a strong bond and working together between Gym Leader and Pokemon.
__________________
Pokémon Black 2 Version






  #162    
Old June 29th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Drgons90's Avatar
Drgons90
Togepi
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
What do the Gym Leaders do during their free-time waiting for their new challenger?

Helping the town and its surrounding areas, obviously. Example is where Skyla had to do something at Celestial Tower, and Jasmine at the lighthouse.
  #163    
Old June 29th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Mentalii's Avatar
Mentalii
Back
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: France
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Welcome! If it weren't for Sabrina, Misty would be my Gym Leader So why did you choose Misty? Is it more because of her Gym Leader appearances than her traveling days with Ash/Brock?
Actually I love almost every gym leaders, so on one hand I admit that I chose her for her appearance, but also for the water-type If I coul be a gym leader, I guess I'd choose to be a water gym leader, and as she's the only girl that is a water gym leader... I guessed she was the best choise for me.
__________________

  #164    
Old June 29th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAC29 View Post
Well, I've made a duplicate of the userbar with Homika's name on it and here it is.

Oh, and by the way you forgot to put Bryon's Userbar on the Sinnoh Section on the main post.
I have a topic! :D

What do the Gym Leaders do during their free-time waiting for their new challenger?

For me, I think the Gym Leaders are training or having fun with their Pokemon during their free-time to have a strong bond and working together between Gym Leader and Pokemon.
Both Homika & Bryon have their Userbars added. Thanks! And good new topic. I would say it depends on their personality nature. Like Jasmine would be taking care of Amphy as days go by, Brock would be cooking for his family, Clair will continue to train her dragons and so on. Each Gym Leader does different things outside of gym battles awaiting their next challenger. It's quite interesting indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalii View Post
Actually I love almost every gym leaders, so on one hand I admit that I chose her for her appearance, but also for the water-type If I coul be a gym leader, I guess I'd choose to be a water gym leader, and as she's the only girl that is a water gym leader... I guessed she was the best choise for me.
Misty is an amazing swimmer too. That's what I like most about her

As for me, I just flat out love Sabrina. Especially the newer look. She's the best. With her "Psychic" ability and toying with Ash, Misty, Brock & Pikachu in the Anime was the best thing ever haha. Plus laughing @ Haunter's faces was wonderful.
__________________
  #165    
Old June 29th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
What do the Gym Leaders do during their free-time waiting for their new challenger?

Well, pretty much what everyone else does, I think. I mean, it's hard judging from the games, since they're set to be there for the game to progress correctly, though when they're not in their gym, some kind of side mission thing to either find them, or something that's an important part of the story is almost always in place before we can battle them. In the anime though, they have been shown to just be away from the gym, like with Whitney, where she was simply out in the city, shopping and stuff if I remember correctly. Likewise with Pryce, who wasn't at his gym when Ash and friends first arrived, but wasn't doing anything important either. They can also be helping out around their local area, as people probably rely on them, being strong and responsible and all.

So yeah, they have lives outside of their gyms too, so I wouldn't expect them to do anything else than what normal people do. Though in the Pokémon world, that usually involves battling, sooo...
__________________
  #166    
Old June 29th, 2012, 10:27 PM
TheAC29's Avatar
TheAC29
A new adventure begins now
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Inside your currently played Pokémon game
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
I've made a lot of changes on Shizui's and Hoenn Gym Leaders' userbar.
Shizui has an english name and it's Marlon, I think the english name for Shizui sucks, but you know it's The Pokemon Company International's decision for the Gym Leader's english name and the Characters' english names.
Here's a duplicate of Shizui's userbar with the name Marlon on it.


And the Hoenn Gym Leaders now have their new sprites for the Pokemon World Tournament (A new feature in Pokemon BW2) in Gen. V, here are their new sprites:D:







__________________
Pokémon Black 2 Version






  #167    
Old June 29th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Cadance's Avatar
Cadance
& Shining Armour
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
omg huge kudos to you! Those userbars look so amazing! <3

What do the Gym Leaders do during their free-time waiting for their new challenger?

Obviously train your Pokemon, of course! You gotta have time to warm up your Pokemon before the challenger arrives. As Olli mentioned, they all have lives...like family, errands, special training, etcetera. For example, Gym Leader Erika. While she's not battling with a challenger, she's a manager at a perfume shop. :)
__________________
  #168    
Old July 1st, 2012, 02:25 PM
KyokuseiXRyusei's Avatar
KyokuseiXRyusei
DenCabe! :3
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Striaton City
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Name- KyokuseiXRyusei
Your Gym Leader- Cilan/Dent
2 Partner Pokemon- LiliPup/Pansage
Why have you joined to be trained- To become an Elite Trainer, Eventually a Gym Leader.

They probably make fun of trainers who lose and throw a party when they aren't busy. XD
__________________
  #169    
Old July 1st, 2012, 02:38 PM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyokuseiXRyusei View Post
Name- KyokuseiXRyusei
Your Gym Leader- Cilan/Dent
2 Partner Pokemon- LiliPup/Pansage
Why have you joined to be trained- To become an Elite Trainer, Eventually a Gym Leader.

They probably make fun of trainers who lose and throw a party when they aren't busy. XD
Hey there dude, welcome to the club! :D

Making fun of the trainers who lose may be a bit cruel, don't you think? ;) To be honest, I think they're more likely to give the losing trainers a motivational speech, or at least tell them to come challenge them again when they've gotten stronger. Though about the party thing, not unlikely. No reason that they should all be strained with gym work and chores all day, so some kind of party every once in a while would be good for them to lighten up, though they're it'd probably be at some kind of festival like we see in every second town in the anime xD
__________________
  #170    
Old July 1st, 2012, 09:43 PM
Dudypokefan89's Avatar
Dudypokefan89
Gen II fanboy
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Goldenrod City, Johto
Gender: Male
Name: Dudy

Your Gym Leader: Chuck

2 Partner Pokemon: Medicham, and Primape

Why have you joined to be trained: To become the best trainer in Johto and to one day surpass even Chuck with physical strength and mental strength.

I think that Gym Leaders train their Pokemon for the most part, then if the wait is long, they see if they gym itself needs any extra tweaking in the layout.
__________________

Last edited by Dudypokefan89; July 1st, 2012 at 09:51 PM.
  #171    
Old July 2nd, 2012, 04:42 AM
Olli's Avatar
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudypokefan89 View Post
Name: Dudy

Your Gym Leader: Chuck

2 Partner Pokemon: Medicham, and Primape

Why have you joined to be trained: To become the best trainer in Johto and to one day surpass even Chuck with physical strength and mental strength.

I think that Gym Leaders train their Pokemon for the most part, then if the wait is long, they see if they gym itself needs any extra tweaking in the layout.
Welcome to the club, Dudy. Hope you'll stay around for a while, and hopefully get some enjoyment out of the club.

Great reason you have for joining, and I hope that you'll make it ^^

I still think that constantly doing something involving your gym is taking your spot way too seriously, however now that I think about it, how much freetime does gym leaders actually have? I mean, for the most part, they're almost always in their gym in the games, unless it involves some kind of side mission, but it's the same thing regarding the anime. The gym leaders are almost always there when Ash arrives at the gym, and if not, it's because they have to throw some kind of filler episode in before doing the actual gym battle.

Anyways, I think it's possibly time for a new topic.

Are there any gym leaders you don't think deserve the spot. Who?
__________________
  #172    
Old July 6th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyokuseiXRyusei View Post
Name- KyokuseiXRyusei
Your Gym Leader- Cilan/Dent
2 Partner Pokemon- LiliPup/Pansage
Why have you joined to be trained- To become an Elite Trainer, Eventually a Gym Leader.

They probably make fun of trainers who lose and throw a party when they aren't busy. XD
Welcome to the club! I'm sure there are SOME Gym Leaders or at least one who does that. I think Pryce would had been a good and perfect Gym Leader to do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudypokefan89 View Post
Name: Dudy

Your Gym Leader: Chuck

2 Partner Pokemon: Medicham, and Primape

Why have you joined to be trained: To become the best trainer in Johto and to one day surpass even Chuck with physical strength and mental strength.

I think that Gym Leaders train their Pokemon for the most part, then if the wait is long, they see if they gym itself needs any extra tweaking in the layout.
Welcome! You put on some thoughts about this. Must be a diehard Chuck fan huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Welcome to the club, Dudy. Hope you'll stay around for a while, and hopefully get some enjoyment out of the club.

Great reason you have for joining, and I hope that you'll make it

I still think that constantly doing something involving your gym is taking your spot way too seriously, however now that I think about it, how much freetime does gym leaders actually have? I mean, for the most part, they're almost always in their gym in the games, unless it involves some kind of side mission, but it's the same thing regarding the anime. The gym leaders are almost always there when Ash arrives at the gym, and if not, it's because they have to throw some kind of filler episode in before doing the actual gym battle.

Anyways, I think it's possibly time for a new topic.

Are there any gym leaders you don't think deserve the spot. Who?
I'd have to give this to Blue possibly, because I think he should had remained Champion as a Various time champ, but then again, the change was still good. I cannot think of anyone else to disagree with their positioning to be honest. I think everything was well aligned and thought-out. Since this topic hasn't hit the spotlight, here's a new topic:

There was recently an episode with Ash battling Skyla. What is your thought on the battle & Skyla?
Did it change your view on her after first seeing her in-game?
__________________
  #173    
Old July 6th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria's Avatar
Ephemeral Euphoria
Harbinger of Pain
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Bastion
Nature: Quiet
If I had to name one Gym Leader who isn't exactly Leader material I'd have to go with someone along the lines of Lenora or Brycen if anybody, thankfully they get replaced in B2W2 but in B&W they felt mostly filler as there wasn't anything that interesting about the characters themselves if you ask me, especially Brycen as you could pretty much stomp his team flat in a matter of minutes if you had a Pokemon like Emboar or Sawk with you at the time.
__________________

This is the work of God.
  #174    
Old July 9th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulek View Post
If I had to name one Gym Leader who isn't exactly Leader material I'd have to go with someone along the lines of Lenora or Brycen if anybody, thankfully they get replaced in B2W2 but in B&W they felt mostly filler as there wasn't anything that interesting about the characters themselves if you ask me, especially Brycen as you could pretty much stomp his team flat in a matter of minutes if you had a Pokemon like Emboar or Sawk with you at the time.
Personally I felt the half of the Gym Leaders were at ease with boring backgrounds (since I felt they were only there to assist in facing Team Galactic) within Unova. Although I do like that, it makes the Gym Leader feel more important on your adventure than just a simple gym badge.
__________________

Last edited by Sector; July 9th, 2012 at 01:15 AM.
  #175    
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ash's battle versus Skyla omg. Okay so yes she's a very good battler, but wow she's a bad gym leader! Completely ignoring the fact that you have to BATTLE a trainer to give them your gym badge is ridiculous. If she doesn't have time for it then don't be a gym leader gosh >> I think her attitude was utterly awful (plus her voice was shiny and annoying), but her Pokémon were very good. Her strategy of deflecting Electric attacks by using Swanna's Aqua Ring was very impressive indeed - I'd love to know how her grandfather came up with that plan. I can't say I think she'll keep up with the normal battles instead of 'air battles' 'cos in all likelihood, she won't. :p I was expecting so much more from her based on the in-game appearance :( Also what happened to her views on the tower for mourning dead Pokémon? That wasn't mentioned at all :x

Also in reference to Sector's comment, I really wish they gave the gym leaders more of a story/background in the games. Kind like they do in the anime - it'd be much more fun and interesting. I understand why they don't since otherwise they'd never be in the gym and stuff for other challengers, but it would be great if they did. They seem to have tried harder in this respect in BW what with a lot of the gym leaders having something to do with the plot either before/after their gym battle, but I wish this was more prominent. I also loved the event at N's castle :3
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:03 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.