Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B2 W2 [Spoiler]New Gyms? Gym Speculation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2012 (03:55 AM).
and it's called black magic
Team Sinnoh
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Pointing out that Homika's team are 16-18 when Lenora's team was 18-20. Looks like we're going to get even weaker Pokemon this time around. ): I hope Burgh has upgraded his levels to like 25-27. Although since Elesa has a level 28 Flaaffy which isn't her final Pokemon it's safe to assume that we may get a level jump.
Old June 20th, 2012 (04:41 AM).
The Horoscopical Master
Team Unova

Nature: Quirky
^ OMFG she has lower leveled pokemon

That probably confirms that the gym leaders in the future have more pokemon

Well its confirmed that

Cheren has
- Patrat
-Lillipup

Given TM- Work Out

Homika has

-Koffing
-Whirlipede

Given TM- Venoshock

What do you think the others have???

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:11 AM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Team Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
I see Burgh getting: Heracross, Leavanny,and Scisor.
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:18 AM). Edited June 20th, 2012 by Reshiram Man.
Resident Peacekeeper
Team Johto

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
I see Burgh getting: Heracross, Leavanny,and Scisor.
I wouldn't say he would have Scizor, if anything Scyther for difficulty reasons.
Okay, he could have Scizor, but imo there is a low chance of it.
Also, having Scyther adds difficulty for Tepig-Pignite-Emboar users because of Scyther's flying type, especially if Scyther has a flying move on it.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:32 AM).
pin pin
Team Kalos

Nature: Relaxed
So this is the new Unova Gym map! Makes speculating where Shizui's Gym is easier.

Now, he could be last, at Undella seeing as there's a Route to the Pokemon League from there. No area looks frozen. What is that dashed line running from Southeast Castelia to Driftveil?
Old June 20th, 2012 (06:39 AM).
Team Hoenn
Silver Tier

I think his town is the one north of Undella but regardless he does seem like he could be the last gym leader as that town still leads to the E4.

I guess Scyther would be better, it could have the evolite to increase it's defenses.
Old June 20th, 2012 (08:39 AM).
Team Kalos

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Wheeeee~ The Gyms came out how I predicted so far~ Still gunna shoot for Shizui in Undella so that last place could be the frozen City or some place to rest before going to the E4.
Old June 20th, 2012 (09:02 AM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Team Kalos
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
Wheeeee~ The Gyms came out how I predicted so far~ Still gunna shoot for Shizui in Undella so that last place could be the frozen City or some place to rest before going to the E4.
Well ain't you just psychic

Shizui better be in Undella! Really, to me, it's the only place that makes sense. Where else would you just fit a Water-type gym? I also hope they release his team really soon.
Old June 20th, 2012 (09:41 AM). Edited June 20th, 2012 by Mew~.
THE HOST IS BROKEN
Team Unova
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Looking at this, it looks like Shizui is going to be last, well that last badge looks like a drop of water, like the cascade badge.

His gym from the outside looked very much like Undella town from the scans, but there is that extra city between it and the League which could be that Pacifidlog looking town we saw in scans, I'm pretty sure Shizui was in that scan also (I have a bad memory, so I should check that). I'm not a fan of the last gym being water again though. D:

Also, looking at a few older scans, I have a feeling there might be some side quest involved before fighting him.

See how the Protagonist and Rival are both by him, I have a feeling they both want to battle him but he has a side quest to do before, the cave thingee by the boat probably takes you to the place in the second scan, then after all that you can battle him? Just a bit of spec? /I wrote this really fast cause I'm in a hurry, so sorry about mistakes.

Old June 20th, 2012 (10:00 AM).
Team Hoenn
Silver Tier

^ Yeah he was there, if you look at the map the route goes into the sea from Undella which is maybe where that town is. The other town doesn't seem to be inside the sea unlike the one in the scan.
Though we should look for that cave, that's proably a clue...

I wonder what levels Shizui's team will have...
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:12 AM).
Team Kalos

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
^ Yeah he was there, if you look at the map the route goes into the sea from Undella which is maybe where that town is. The other town doesn't seem to be inside the sea unlike the one in the scan.
Though we should look for that cave, that's proably a clue...

I wonder what levels Shizui's team will have...
High 40's if we are lucky, near mid 50's if we get a miracle.
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:13 AM).
Resident Peacekeeper
Team Johto

Yep, here's the post from Serebii:

Edit @ 16:42: Badge order has been confirmed thanks to an image on the Global Link. The order goes; Basic Badge (Cheren), Toxic Badge (Homika), Insect Badge (Burgh), Bolt Badge (Elesa), Quake Badge (Clay), Jet Badge(Skyla), Legend Badge (Drayden), Unknown Badge (Shizui).

I had a strange feeling Burgh was going to be the 3rd gym leader from the very beginning.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old June 20th, 2012 (10:20 AM).
Team Hoenn
Silver Tier

I wonder what Shizui's badge name would be...it can't be rain as Hoenn had the Rain badge already, so maybe it'll be Drop badge?

Since he's last it's now highly possible he'll have a Ludicolo if he does have a member of the lotad line.
Old June 20th, 2012 (11:18 AM).
YEAOH!!!
Team Unova

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Reshiram Man:
Yep, here's the post from Serebii:

Edit @ 16:42: Badge order has been confirmed thanks to an image on the Global Link. The order goes; Basic Badge (Cheren), Toxic Badge (Homika), Insect Badge (Burgh), Bolt Badge (Elesa), Quake Badge (Clay), Jet Badge(Skyla), Legend Badge (Drayden), Unknown Badge (Shizui).

I had a strange feeling Burgh was going to be the 3rd gym leader from the very beginning.
Love this line up, a nice shake up that Drayden isn't the eight Gym Leader. Then again, seeing that there's at lest three other cities/towns after Opelucid I wonder if Undella will hold the last Gym, or that new locale in the upper right.

And I like the Drop Badge as the Water Gym....seems likeable enough. Or the Droplet Badge.....
Old June 20th, 2012 (11:29 AM).
pin pin
Team Kalos

Nature: Relaxed
I've mentioned this already, maybe in my Blog, but I pretty sure that e take the underwater tunnel to Shizui's location.
Old June 20th, 2012 (12:09 PM).
Team Kalos

Ok...mind is blown.

Cheren's Gym is in Aspertia City. The City you start in. Apparently the "Trainer School" is his Gym which is really cool. Lenora's Gym was a Library/Museum which showed what she focused on. Cheren from Black and White has always shown that he was book smart and well learned. So to top off him being a Gym Leader he's also a Teacher.
Old June 20th, 2012 (12:29 PM).
No influence from the meme!
Team Unova

I'm going to speculate. If you saw the B2W2 In-Game Map, you would see that the Pokemon League is reached via a route north of Undella Town. Perhaps that means Shizui's gym is in Undella Town, considering he's the last gym leader. And I guess that the older scans (referring to Mew~'s post) might mean that they leveled the cliff between Undella Town and Undella Bay? I think I'll wait 2 days and find out if I was right.
Old June 20th, 2012 (12:32 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Team Kalos
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
Ok...mind is blown.

Cheren's Gym is in Aspertia City. The City you start in. Apparently the "Trainer School" is his Gym which is really cool. Lenora's Gym was a Library/Museum which showed what she focused on. Cheren from Black and White has always shown that he was book smart and well learned. So to top off him being a Gym Leader he's also a Teacher.
I'm excited that my main man Shizui is the eight Gym Leader. <3

And i think it's cool as heck that Cheren is in the first city. Omg like, that's amazing. The trainer school is the perfect place for him.
Old June 20th, 2012 (01:55 PM).
Team Hoenn
Silver Tier

I can't say I'm surprised I actually thought his gym was in the first town when the trainer school and him being a gym leader were announced... it just fit him. It makes the starter town er City even cooler being a city and having a gym .
Old June 20th, 2012 (02:18 PM).
Team Johto

Maybe after getting all badges, Shizui is guiding player and rival from Undella to that new northern town, probably with that cave from screen, saying that this is the way to League.

Btw, first Gym Leader is a teacher working at school, sixth is Flying and last one is Water type. I won't tell what games this is similar to because you probably already guessed it.
Old June 20th, 2012 (02:21 PM).
Deep Voiced Nerd
Team Unova

Nature: Adamant
I just hope that some of the gym leaders have more than 3 pokemon this time around. Facing the 4th-8th gym leaders when they only had 3 pokemon was WAY too easy.
Old June 20th, 2012 (02:39 PM). Edited June 20th, 2012 by Hikamaru.
Team Unova
Crystal Tier

Wow, this is the first time the Dragon Gym Leader won't be the last Gym.

I was predicting Shizui to be 7th, which was close. Now, what will his badge be called?

I'm liking the order:

Spoiler:
1. Aspertia Gym - Cheren - Basic Badge - Normal
2. Virbank Gym - Homika - Toxic Badge - Poison
3. Castelia Gym - Burgh - Insect Badge - Bug
4. Nimbasa Gym - Elesa - Bolt Badge - Electric
5. Driftveil Gym - Clay - Quake Badge - Ground
6. Mistralton Gym - Skyla - Jet Badge - Flying
7. Opelucid Gym - Drayden - Legend Badge - Dragon
8. ???? Gym - Shizui - ???? Badge - Water

Yeah, how do you feel about this being the first time where the Dragon Gym Leader is not the last Gym Leader?

#teamunova

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old June 20th, 2012 (02:54 PM).
The Horoscopical Master
Team Unova

Im still surprised O__o

It doest look right that drayden is before shizui, butttt

IM HAPPY ^__^

anyways i was thinking that since in b/w the main protagonist, cheren, and bianca were close friends it wouldnt be right that Hilda or Hilbert werent there

Sooo
I THOUGHT THIS FIRST!!!!!!
I have speculation that the older Hilbert or Hilda is the champion replacing Alder

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 20th, 2012 (03:01 PM).
Team Kalos

Quote originally posted by Aquarius1997:
Im still surprised O__o

It doest look right that drayden is before shizui, butttt

IM HAPPY ^__^

anyways i was thinking that since in b/w the main protagonist, cheren, and bianca were close friends it wouldnt be right that Hilda or Hilbert werent there

Sooo
I THOUGHT THIS FIRST!!!!!!
I have speculation that the older Hilbert or Hilda is the champion replacing Alder
According to Bulbapedia's Translation, Alder is still champion. And seeing as we have two Gendered PCs for B/W they can't really include Hilbert/Hilda without someone trying to sue them.

That's why when Steven met the PC in HG/SS he said they reminded him of a nother pair of trainers that looked the same referring to May and Brandon.
Old June 20th, 2012 (03:12 PM).
Team Hoenn
Silver Tier

Since Shizui is last and was shown to have three Pokemon all hopes of there being more than three this time around have dropped to null.

It sucks that Alder's the champ Imo...

Sponsored Links