Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 21st, 2012 (04:27 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I like how they went ahead and gave different gym music to each of the 8. I have heard two can't wait to hear the rest .
It seems odd that without all this info there's no info o rematches...
Old June 21st, 2012 (04:43 PM).
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by Cosmotone8:
So apparently you battle iris in space. And she is apparently part of team galactic?!
link
I know this isn't a reliable source, but its interesting.
I wonder what role alder plays too.
....I don't get it....How is she in any way related to Team Galactic? I don't see a connection other than the space background. What is this guy SAYING?!?!?

And also, that's not the link to the video that says that she's part of Galactic. That's a link to a different video.
Old June 21st, 2012 (04:47 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
^XD Whatever.
But it is weird that there aren't any rematches. Also, I wonder what happened to Lenora and the trio in Straiton. :/ Can you battle them post game?
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old June 21st, 2012 (04:54 PM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
To add onto the different variations of the Gym music for the Unova Gym Leaders.....Homika's is a special case. She actually signs along to the music (spelling out Koffing's Japanese name DOGARS), complete with rock band..... is this a first to actually have actual and clear sounding voice in a main series handheld Pokemon game?

I would link, but I'm sure many of have seen it by now nor if I can. XD
Old June 21st, 2012 (05:20 PM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote originally posted by ChaosSonic:
To add onto the different variations of the Gym music for the Unova Gym Leaders.....Homika's is a special case. She actually signs along to the music (spelling out Koffing's Japanese name DOGARS), complete with rock band..... is this a first to actually have actual and clear sounding voice in a main series handheld Pokemon game?

I would link, but I'm sure many of have seen it by now nor if I can. XD
That actually seems very interesting that the gym leaders have their own remixes to the regular gym battle theme. I haven't heard of them yet.

Old June 21st, 2012 (05:23 PM).
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
That is amazing. Can't wait to hear them all. Gonna look for a vid of that now.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old June 21st, 2012 (05:30 PM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

Quote originally posted by PlatinumDude:
That actually seems very interesting that the gym leaders have their own remixes to the regular gym battle theme. I haven't heard of them yet.
Rather, the Gym theme itself has musical variations, not the actual Gym Battle theme. Sorry if I got you confused. XD

Quote originally posted by Cosmotone8:
That is amazing. Can't wait to hear them all. Gonna look for a vid of that now.
Trust me, you will not be disappointed with Homika's Gym.
Old June 21st, 2012 (05:38 PM).
Community Supporter

I wonder if she'll spell Koffin in english as someone stated earlier or if they'll overlook this and keep it the same as the japanese version.

Has anyone seen a video of Elesa's gym puzzle? (been looking for it but can't find it...)
Old June 21st, 2012 (05:45 PM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:

Has anyone seen a video of Elesa's gym puzzle? (been looking for it but can't find it...)
Trying to find more gym videos and images, but no dice. All I know of so far is Burgh's and Homika's.
Old June 21st, 2012 (05:55 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
I just saw both and i am amazed

The scheme for burghs gym seems tricky and hard and I LOVE IT

Now homika that music, oh my gawd her voice is hearld clearly

Cant wait for the rest but im afraid im going to fangasm

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 21st, 2012 (05:55 PM).
Community Supporter

I'm guessing they have yet to upload them.
If the gym leaders have rematchs what Pokemon do you think they'll have?
My guess is they'll keep most of the three they had in their final forms and simply get three new one's.
For Challenge mode Drayden could get a Garchomp or Dragonite.
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:00 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Who said we are having rematches :P

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:08 PM).
XSky RiderX
'That Guy'

Er, the six hour livestream I stumbled upon kind of confused me. It seems like her "old gym" is still there, with the roller coasters, which I thought was her gym currently, but at the end of there was an NPC that would give you an item. Then there was another building near it with the fashion show, which is what Elesa's new gym is. The video was unclear, but it basically is a broadway-themed gym, where as you progress through the gym you battle other models until you reach Elesa herself. I don't know if there are any sort of patterns since the quality was horrid.
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:12 PM).
Community Supporter

So it's how some of us predicted battling the models.

@ Aquarius I'll be disappointed if there aren't rematchs
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:14 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Most likely her gym would not have any maze like areas in it just straight ahead with models to battle

Ughhh thats borings the models better be in a variety of haircolors and be smokin hot

Old June 21st, 2012 (06:17 PM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

I'm guessing they have yet to upload them.
If the gym leaders have rematchs what Pokemon do you think they'll have?
My guess is they'll keep most of the three they had in their final forms and simply get three new one's.
For Challenge mode Drayden could get a Garchomp or Dragonite.
I agree with you; just keep there three they have and add on three more to their team. (Four for Cheren and Homika)

Burgh can definitely have Scisor and Vespiquen on his team. I'd say let Drayden get Dragonite, I like Cynthia to have her Garchomp.

Quote originally posted by Aquarius1997:
Who said we are having rematches
He sai IF. XD Just some speculation, nothing's confirmed about that. XD
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:19 PM).
Community Supporter

^ I think that's how it'll work. We proably just walk into the catwalk and encounter passing by models...
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:23 PM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

^ I think that's how it'll work. We proably just walk into the catwalk and encounter passing by models...
I can already sense her gym will be huge.
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:25 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Itll be hilarious if the conversation with the models makes them seem dumb

Old June 21st, 2012 (06:27 PM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

Itll be hilarious if the conversation with the models makes them seem dumb
I'm not following...

oh, you mean like Valley-Girl speak?
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:38 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Read exactly how u see it

-Like what r u doing hur ... OMG!!!!!! Like r u gonna battle da gym leaderrr!!! You have to ... Ummmm .... Oh battle me first!!
They have to be hot it wouldnt work if they werent hot

Old June 21st, 2012 (06:43 PM).
TheChaosBlue
YEAOH!!!

Read exactly how u see it

-Like what r u doing hur ... OMG!!!!!! Like r u gonna battle da gym leaderrr!!! You have to ... Ummmm .... Oh battle me first!!
They have to be hot it wouldnt work if they werent hot
Okay that's brought me a chuckle.

Btw, I like that the Mareep-Flaffy-Ampharos line get some love as Elesa has a Flaaffy now. That line is one of my favs.
Old June 21st, 2012 (06:57 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

It was funny the first time i found out she had a flaffy the first thought that came to my mind was
"OMG HER NEW COAT IS MADE OUT OF FLAFFY FUR :3"

Something is very wrong with my ideal of thinking

But it is good the ampharos line is getting some credit

Old June 21st, 2012 (07:04 PM).
Community Supporter

To be honest I thought the same thing about the flaffy and the coat... though thankfully one just needs to shave a sheep to get the fur.

Shizui having Wailord was pretty cool no one has had one since Wallace back in Emerald...
Old June 21st, 2012 (07:27 PM).
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

There may not be real animals in the pokemon world which brings up the issue of delicious miltank steak and bouffalant jerkey

Its interesting how they are using pokemon that are slightly never used(not taling about the tier)

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links