Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2476    
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:32 AM
patchlist's Avatar
patchlist
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male

Advertise here
[QUOTE=alienhunterx;7672476]
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
Well the shaman next to the house teaches Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon and Frenzy Plant but somehow I don't know which starter is able to learn it


Why of course the download post in on the first page.


No Dragonite cannot have that ability and since Dragon Tail is a Gen 5 move I highly doubt about it too
exactly.. None none of my pokemons learn anything from her...
  #2477    
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:29 PM
Weenkster
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
I know prior to finishing the hack there was talk about the physical/special split being implemented. Is it in this final version?
  #2478    
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:47 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlist View Post

exactly.. None none of my pokemons learn anything from her...
Because your starter doesn't have full happiness to be taught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weenkster View Post
I know prior to finishing the hack there was talk about the physical/special split being implemented. Is it in this final version?
P/S split ought to be in DR2.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #2479    
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:57 AM
patchlist's Avatar
patchlist
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Because your starter doesn't have full happiness to be taught.


P/S split ought to be in DR2.
is there a way to check the happiness?
  #2480    
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Twista
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
I got My 7th badge and have to got to twistland woods. But i have forgotten to beat the 3rd gym Leader and cannot use fly. Im now in numassity City and an Old man is Block My Way to go further.
Can someone help please?
  #2481    
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM
kuukje
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Female
I really enjoy playing this game. There's only one thing, I don't know if I'm doing things wrong or if it's a bug or something (I haven't checked the entire forum chat, so I don't know if I'm repeating stuff either ) But when I'm in my box, the game keeps telling me i'm holding a pokemon even when i'm not, and then I can't leave the box. But the storyline is really entertaining!
  #2482    
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
is there a way to check the happiness?
You can "check" it there. If the move tutor doesn't want to teach you the move, your starter is not happy enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista View Post
I got My 7th badge and have to got to twistland woods. But i have forgotten to beat the 3rd gym Leader and cannot use fly. Im now in numassity City and an Old man is Block My Way to go further.
Can someone help please?
Seach this thread. Answer how to get around this is somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuukje View Post
I really enjoy playing this game. There's only one thing, I don't know if I'm doing things wrong or if it's a bug or something (I haven't checked the entire forum chat, so I don't know if I'm repeating stuff either ) But when I'm in my box, the game keeps telling me i'm holding a pokemon even when i'm not, and then I can't leave the box. But the storyline is really entertaining!
Are you sure you don't hold a bad egg?
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #2483    
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:44 PM
goooooby
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Does salamence learn dragon claw? o_o
  #2484    
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:49 AM
AtH1337
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Bite is glitched. I played a match against a Houndoom and still haven't won even after three tries because it just spams bite and my pokemon flinches everytime. Literally everytime. It has made my swampert flinch 18 times in a row, a percent chance that can be abbreviated by 1/10^18. This is really messed up. I also came across 15 consecutive duckletts which is a 1/10^15 chance. This has to be fixed.
  #2485    
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:34 PM
vidarxiii
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Female
can anyone give me link where i can download beta 2..can t find it
  #2486    
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Valkoor
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Phew, loving this hack so far. Having a hard time of it though ha ha, thank god for superspeed grinding.
  #2487    
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:42 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by goooooby View Post
Does salamence learn dragon claw? o_o
Yes it learns it around Level 25-30. Enjoy !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidarxiii View Post
can anyone give me link where i can download beta 2..can t find it
It is on the first page. Please be careful what you asked for. Distributing ROMs is against the rules too

Last edited by alienhunterx; May 27th, 2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #2488    
Old May 28th, 2013, 12:21 AM
YoH617
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
how can i download this dark rising full version
  #2489    
Old May 28th, 2013, 09:20 AM
White101
 
Join Date: May 2013
there is no full version yet
  #2490    
Old May 28th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtH1337 View Post
Bite is glitched. I played a match against a Houndoom and still haven't won even after three tries because it just spams bite and my pokemon flinches everytime. Literally everytime. It has made my swampert flinch 18 times in a row, a percent chance that can be abbreviated by 1/10^18. This is really messed up. I also came across 15 consecutive duckletts which is a 1/10^15 chance. This has to be fixed.
For some reason flinching is wrong all together in this hack...
It's especially funny when you combine quick sweeper with Zen Headbutt (100% flinch chance here).
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Last edited by Satoshi Ookami; May 28th, 2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #2491    
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:51 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoH617 View Post
how can i download this dark rising full version
Quote:
Originally Posted by White101 View Post
there is no full version yet
The full and final version of the hack is available on the first page. How many times do anyone can tell. Please Read the first page before posting....
  #2492    
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:15 AM
kamranh1
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Gender:
Hi, I'm playing Dark Rising and I've enjoyed the story but I'm stuck now.

I've beaten Atem and was up to the point where Sydney asked me to go back to Dark Rising HQ.

Here there were some glitches. The dialogue appeared as soon as I left the gym but there was no one there. Also some of it I had heard before in terms of being most wanted so I thought I should ignore this. As a result I didn't go to the HQ straight away but when I went to the Pkmn center and talked to Sydney it just teleported me outside a building, still in Millennium City, and I can go back because Kai's dad is blocking the way.

Is there anything I can do to get back on track?
  #2493    
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:29 PM
thelegendred
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
I have a question us there day and night on the beta's srry for the latness I'm just now playing it
  #2494    
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:38 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamranh1 View Post
Hi, I'm playing Dark Rising and I've enjoyed the story but I'm stuck now.

I've beaten Atem and was up to the point where Sydney asked me to go back to Dark Rising HQ.

Here there were some glitches. The dialogue appeared as soon as I left the gym but there was no one there. Also some of it I had heard before in terms of being most wanted so I thought I should ignore this. As a result I didn't go to the HQ straight away but when I went to the Pkmn center and talked to Sydney it just teleported me outside a building, still in Millennium City, and I can go back because Kai's dad is blocking the way.

Is there anything I can do to get back on track?
Yes i pointed out this thing to Dark Rising Girl as well as in my walk through. You just let her escort you when you get outside the gym. You will go there anyway. Do it because it is necessary with the game story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegendred View Post
I have a question us there day and night on the beta's srry for the latness I'm just now playing it
Yes if you have enabled the real time clock in VBA then you will see the Day/Evening/night feature in Dark Rising

Last edited by alienhunterx; May 30th, 2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #2495    
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:33 AM
coolking49's Avatar
coolking49
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northfield, MN
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I know the creator isn't fixing the original game, but DR1 has a glitch in Fells town, in the lab, where you will get stuck and cannot move should you stand next to the exit to the lab. Needless to say I haven't read all 100 pages to check if this has been mentioned before, but i thought I'd throw it out there.
I'm a student at Carleton College, send me a message if you live around Northfield.
  #2496    
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:42 PM
decrusty
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you checked the evo guide on first page if not then Feebas evolves into Milotic by giving it a Water Stone
I looked at the evolution guide on the first page, and it doesn't mention anything about Milotic or Feebas. Either way, I tried giving my Feebas a Water Stone that I bought in Atlantic City and it didn't work. I select the Water Stone, then for Feebas it says 'no use'. I try using it anyway, but then it says, "it won't have any effect". My Feebas is Level 17. Is there some different way it could evolve? Am I doing something wrong?
  #2497    
Old May 31st, 2013, 10:32 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by decrusty View Post
I looked at the evolution guide on the first page, and it doesn't mention anything about Milotic or Feebas. Either way, I tried giving my Feebas a Water Stone that I bought in Atlantic City and it didn't work. I select the Water Stone, then for Feebas it says 'no use'. I try using it anyway, but then it says, "it won't have any effect". My Feebas is Level 17. Is there some different way it could evolve? Am I doing something wrong?
Then you must raise it's happiness to full extend and then it will evolve by leveling up !!!!. There is no other way around if I am mistaken again
  #2498    
Old June 1st, 2013, 11:41 AM
Nado
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Then you must raise it's happiness to full extend and then it will evolve by leveling up !!!!. There is no other way around if I am mistaken again
Wait...

In the original games, doesn't Feebas evolve by maximizing it's beauty?

Last edited by Nado; June 1st, 2013 at 02:22 PM.
  #2499    
Old June 1st, 2013, 12:13 PM
PichuPower's Avatar
PichuPower
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
This hack is awesome, good job DarkRisingGirl!
The Ultimate Pichu lover! :D
  #2500    
Old June 1st, 2013, 11:14 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nado View Post
Wait...

In the original games, doesn't Feebas evolve by maximizing it's beauty?
It does. But if it's left then there's no way for Feebas to evolve.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:06 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.