The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 2nd, 2013, 10:56 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nado View Post
Wait...

In the original games, doesn't Feebas evolve by maximizing it's beauty?
Yes but you can expect difference in a hack. It is not an original game you know
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:18 AM
PatrikR
Unhatched Egg

Ok sorry if this is the wrong place, but don't know:

I found a rom of Dark Rising on 4shared. I downloaded it and played it until I could not proceed. This was when I beat Evil Dark Pete. Based on the pages here I gather it was the first beta rom of this hack. I downloaded the full version from here now, but the thing is this. Is there any way I can transfer my save data from the beta version to the full version so that I would not have to play the 2X in game hours of game play again? Is there a function in the hack or an external device for this somewhere?

Also on another note. This hack is amazing.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 02:31 PM
Renegade
Time for real life...

Nature: Careful
Just a quick question... Is this hack absolutely complete? I have never followed this hack, and I would like to play it if it is complete.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 04:18 PM
Charblade111

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
Just a quick question... Is this hack absolutely complete? I have never followed this hack, and I would like to play it if it is complete.
It's done, completely finished. You can play it.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:32 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikR View Post
Ok sorry if this is the wrong place, but don't know:

I found a rom of Dark Rising on 4shared. I downloaded it and played it until I could not proceed. This was when I beat Evil Dark Pete. Based on the pages here I gather it was the first beta rom of this hack. I downloaded the full version from here now, but the thing is this. Is there any way I can transfer my save data from the beta version to the full version so that I would not have to play the 2X in game hours of game play again? Is there a function in the hack or an external device for this somewhere?

Also on another note. This hack is amazing.
Yes you can play the hack with your old save game but mind you the game could get glitchy because of the unrecognized file from 4shared

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
The hack is complete covering the 8 gym badges and Elite Four and a whole region. There is also a sequel of it currently been worked on.

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 3rd, 2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 11:50 PM
PatrikR
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Yes you can play the hack with your old save game but mind you the game could get glitchy because of the unrecognized file from 4shared
How can I access my old save data? It isn't letting me load a state because it views them as different games.
Old June 4th, 2013, 12:21 PM
oshizlgzngahr

Can anyone tell me how to evolve Karrablast in this hack?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 4th, 2013, 02:01 PM
TheShinHado
The Enigma

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshizlgzngahr View Post

Between Lv.35~40. Not sure.
Old June 4th, 2013, 10:06 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by oshizlgzngahr View Post
Karrablast evolves into Escavalier at Lv 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrikR View Post
How can I access my old save data? It isn't letting me load a state because it views them as different games.
Your new patch game must have the same name as that in your old save state Other wise the hack will recognize the patched ROM as a different categorie

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 4th, 2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 4th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Blixx

Hey guys,
ive missed the badge to use fly outside of a battle and i am allready on the islands around Dark Rising Headquaters. Now, i want to get back to the city with the missing badge and tiki village, but i dont know how to get there. May anybody can help me?
Old June 5th, 2013, 02:26 PM
billyspark3
Unhatched Egg

where/how do you catch a riolu?
Old June 5th, 2013, 10:12 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixx View Post
Hey guys,
ive missed the badge to use fly outside of a battle and i am allready on the islands around Dark Rising Headquaters. Now, i want to get back to the city with the missing badge and tiki village, but i dont know how to get there. May anybody can help me?
You can use YAPE program to get Fly now that you have no other chance to get back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyspark3 View Post
where/how do you catch a riolu?
You can catch Riolu in between Lv 19-21 with the encounter rate of 10 % in Battle Cave

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 5th, 2013 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 5th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Blixx

You can use YAPE program to get Fly now that you have no other chance to get back...

My problem is, i need to get the badge to use fly, i allready have the HM
Old June 6th, 2013, 01:39 AM
iDerp
Unhatched Egg

WAW SO AWESOME HACK LET ME HAVE MORE!

Go Teaaammmm. iMeme

WAIT FOR UPCOMING HACKS
Old June 6th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Um... win the badge you are missing?
I don't really think Fly is accessed by 8th badge...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 6th, 2013, 10:23 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Um... win the badge you are missing?
I don't really think Fly is accessed by 8th badge...
You are right but he missed the badge in Iceland City and just got the Fly HM from the old man. Now he can't get back...

Quote:

You can head back to Numassity and then south of it where that old man is blocking the path. Use walk through walls cheat and get past him. After that head back to Iceland city for that missing badge of yours

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 6th, 2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 7th, 2013, 09:16 AM
fede2195
Unhatched Egg

Hi,i'm new so i don't know if i'm off topic but i have got a problem:after beating the forth gym in Iceland City i can't go on as,even if i've already beaten Evil Pete,the door to go on is closed and,after i patched the game,also Pete has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank You. This game is really very well done :-)
Old June 7th, 2013, 03:22 PM
PR3D4TOR
Unhatched Egg

Well made hack.

Quality gets lower when you reach the end -> I am totally OK with that. It is a ton of work to edit things on that level

But i have to complain about 1 thing: The last Pokemon of the champ is a bad joke. Unbeatable with conventional pokemon battle skills. I had to Toxic-FullRestore-Revive Stall this Pokemon because it One-hitted every member of my team (including lvl. 100 mence, lvl. 100 rayquaza, lvl. 100 Groudon, lvl. 100 tornadus, lvl. 100 thunderus <- Trained everyone of them for this battle -> Useless) beside my max. Defense Kyogre Lvl. 100 (which i have tought Toxic to win this).

As said before: Very good job & i am NOT HATING, just saying that this is/was the worst part of the hack for me because i had to use such cheap/boring tactics after investing hours of training for 10 pokemon to get them to lvl. 100 (not to mention EV grinding for Kyogre especially)
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:48 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fede2195 View Post
Hi,i'm new so i don't know if i'm off topic but i have got a problem:after beating the forth gym in Iceland City i can't go on as,even if i've already beaten Evil Pete,the door to go on is closed and,after i patched the game,also Pete has disappeared. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank You. This game is really very well done :-)
Two things are what could be said in this:
- Are you referring the battle with Pete in Numassity path and then you cannot go on???
- Your Hack ROM is outdated because of this. Download the one available in the first page..
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3D4TOR View Post
worst part of the hack for me because i had to use such cheap/boring tactics after investing hours of training for 10 pokemon to get them to lvl. 100 (not to mention EV grinding for Kyogre especially)
What's cheap and boring about it?
Toxic stall is the most awesome technique =)

Old June 8th, 2013, 01:04 AM
PR3D4TOR
Unhatched Egg

Not if i am constantly using Full-Restores/Revives to actually stall it.
Old June 8th, 2013, 11:10 AM
PokemasterC
Unhatched Egg

Is there a full game download link with the wild pokemons levels being increased?
Old June 9th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3D4TOR View Post
Not if i am constantly using Full-Restores/Revives to actually stall it.
You should have had stalling Pokemon =D
Umbreon works like a charm =D

Old June 9th, 2013, 06:13 AM
The_CGC

Nature: Bold
Good hack, cant wait for the second one!

Want to know whats wrong with someone? The real question is what ISN'T wrong with that person.
That is the real answer.
Old June 9th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Sceptylos
Saint

Send a message via Skype™ to Sceptylos
By far one of the buggiest hacks I've ever played but the worse is that Karate guy in the Dragon Valley that blocks me and spams a bunch of random characters so I can't go any further in the game, could someone help? I'd include a screenshot but I can't post any links yet.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here