The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 9th, 2013, 11:44 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemasterC View Post
Is there a full game download link with the wild pokemons levels being increased?
What about the first page of the thread. Have you looked upon it???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptylos View Post
By far one of the buggiest hacks I've ever played but the worse is that Karate guy in the Dragon Valley that blocks me and spams a bunch of random characters so I can't go any further in the game, could someone help? I'd include a screenshot but I can't post any links yet.
Weird because I never encountered that guy doing it. PM me your save file so that I can see it (not your .sgm file please)

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 9th, 2013 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 10th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptylos View Post
By far one of the buggiest hacks I've ever played but the worse is that Karate guy in the Dragon Valley that blocks me and spams a bunch of random characters so I can't go any further in the game, could someone help? I'd include a screenshot but I can't post any links yet.
Yeah, this hack has many bugs but creator already stepped out from doing anything in hacking business.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 10th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Ghadif
Unhatched Egg

Hey I think I missed the 3rd gym and now I have fly but can't use it and now i'm at the 5th gym and I can't go back cuz KAI's dad is blocking the way. Is there anyway to return once u have gotten past the gym without using cheats ?
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:01 AM
minchew91

hey guys. trying to get this to work. it downloads as a .rar file but no option to extract to get an .isp file to patch it...what should i be doing to patch this?
Old June 10th, 2013, 05:08 PM
bimotensai
Unhatched Egg

can someone tell me what are catchable legendaries in this hack? can we get reshiram and zekrom? thanks
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:31 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghadif View Post
Hey I think I missed the 3rd gym and now I have fly but can't use it and now i'm at the 5th gym and I can't go back cuz KAI's dad is blocking the way. Is there anyway to return once u have gotten past the gym without using cheats ?
No, just like the bridge in LP people are forgetting a major thing in this hack. Only Walk through Walls cheat can help you now

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchew91 View Post
hey guys. trying to get this to work. it downloads as a .rar file but no option to extract to get an .isp file to patch it...what should i be doing to patch this?
Use programs like WinRar to extract the .rar file which contains the IPS file

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimotensai View Post
can someone tell me what are catchable legendaries in this hack? can we get reshiram and zekrom? thanks
Pokemons like Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Rayquaza, Grouden, Kyogre etc are available in Dark Rising.

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 10th, 2013 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Xerxxys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
No, you won't be able to catch Giratina. The only Legendaries you'll be able to catch are these:
What if we used a Masterball to catch Giratina anyways?
Will that change the game in any way?
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxxys View Post
Someone actually did this while nitpicking the flaws on this one. Horribly needed, by the by. Anywhoozle, it's quite glitched and doesn't even have the sprites to make it look good in a battle. You don't really want to do it.
Old June 11th, 2013, 07:21 PM
rhettz_emboar
Did you just pee??

where can i catch all the legendaries here,?
plese help o.0

Btw I just notice the movement permisions of the doors..it is "0" but it should be "1" right?

I hate people like you..
[/SIZE]

Last edited by rhettz_emboar; June 11th, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:45 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettz_emboar View Post
where can i catch all the legendaries here,?
plese help o.0

Btw I just notice the movement permisions of the doors..it is "0" but it should be "1" right?
I just posted yesterday about the legendary pokes in this hack. Would you mind checking them please...
Old June 12th, 2013, 12:44 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxxys View Post
Nah, you will just get Pokemon with "?" icon and 2 attacks.

Old June 12th, 2013, 08:22 AM
Undertaker777able
BigRedPoketMonsters

Nature: Modest
I love the game and all but there's just one little thing I'm confused about... Ever since I entered Lavaburn Forest, I noticed no wild pokemon were appearing in the tall grass ??? 0.o Even when I made it to the exit and got to Flamen City, still no wild Pokemon :'( any advice? Thanks in advance <3
Old June 12th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Sceptylos
Saint

Send a message via Skype™ to Sceptylos
Weird because I never encountered that guy doing it. PM me your save file so that I can see it (not your .sgm file please)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, I searched the thread and found someone who had the same problem, all you need to do is pass out of his range of sight and he shouldn't talk to you, right now I'm at the league and man this is incredibly hard...
Old June 12th, 2013, 02:21 PM
dwhite5790
Unhatched Egg

Is this game 100% complete?
Old June 12th, 2013, 10:31 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker777able View Post
I love the game and all but there's just one little thing I'm confused about... Ever since I entered Lavaburn Forest, I noticed no wild pokemon were appearing in the tall grass ??? 0.o Even when I made it to the exit and got to Flamen City, still no wild Pokemon :'( any advice? Thanks in advance <3
Weird again about the wild pokemons not appearing. PM me your .sav file not the .sgm file so that I can see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhite5790 View Post
Is this game 100% complete?
Yes it is complete containing a whole region and Elite Four battle

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 12th, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 13th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker777able View Post
Repatch the ROM... wild Pokemon missing is in most cases due to bad ROM.

Old June 14th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Bibekdeep

Does anyone know what moves Togekiss learns at Level up (at what specific lvls)?

Last edited by Bibekdeep; June 14th, 2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 14th, 2013, 10:23 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibekdeep View Post
Does anyone know what moves Togekiss learns at Level up (at what specific lvls)?
No unless you edit them or use YAPE to check it's moves. No moves guide for Dark Rising
Old June 15th, 2013, 06:54 AM
minchew91

so do cheats for fire red work for this hack? i'm LOVING the game, just would like to maybe get some type of masterball cheat so i can catch other pokemon to experiment with later.

and another question...say I found the cheats, put it in for unlimited masterballs, and got them, but now my TM case is messed up and game crashes anytime i go to the TM screen....is there any way i can like, repatch the game or something so i won't lose all my saved data? I just finished the fourth gym, and that was 24 hours of game time i'd rather not lose.

Last edited by minchew91; June 15th, 2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 15th, 2013, 08:31 PM
NobodyAdam
Unhatched Egg

Oh my, I was about to go to sleep too. I haven't played a rom hack in a while, I couldn't find any complete or far betas of ones I hadn't played, I don't know how this one slipped by me. But it looks like I won't be sleeping tonight.
Old June 16th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by minchew91 View Post
so do cheats for fire red work for this hack? i'm LOVING the game, just would like to maybe get some type of masterball cheat so i can catch other pokemon to experiment with later.

and another question...say I found the cheats, put it in for unlimited masterballs, and got them, but now my TM case is messed up and game crashes anytime i go to the TM screen....is there any way i can like, repatch the game or something so i won't lose all my saved data? I just finished the fourth gym, and that was 24 hours of game time i'd rather not lose.
Delete the cheat codes and repatch the ROM...
Ffs... why people have to use cheats in hacks...
It's obvious it's gonna be buggy...

Old June 16th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Quarrks
Unhatched Egg

Hi, I'd like to know where can I find Torchic, Piplup, Togepi and also Evee in this hack ?

Anyway, what a great job you've done with this hack ! I sincerely hope Dark Rising 2 will be as good as this one !
Old June 16th, 2013, 10:15 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarrks View Post
Hi, I'd like to know where can I find Torchic, Piplup, Togepi and also Evee in this hack ?

Anyway, what a great job you've done with this hack ! I sincerely hope Dark Rising 2 will be as good as this one !
Torchic : Lv 10 : 1 % encounter rate : Battle Cave
Piplup : Lv 10 : 1 % encounter rate : Frozen Dungeon
Eevee : Lv 10-15 : 1-4 % encounter rate : Nursery Road
Togepi : Lv 10 : 10 % encounter rate : Nursery Road
Old June 17th, 2013, 06:19 AM
Quarrks
Unhatched Egg

Thanks a lot ! I found evee and togepi before your answer but I was still looking for the two others.
Old June 17th, 2013, 12:08 PM
hotbeef
Unhatched Egg

can we get pokemon that can evolve and dont have to trade??? some people dunno now how to trade and they really want the pokemon they never get
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here