Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Septentrion
Evilutionary biologist

Nature: Bold
I just got threw the game(with lots of revives). I think this hack had way to much to do with Legendary Pokémon. I really hope Dark Rising 2 won't have this problem. It seems like too many things had counters to my starter so I couldn't use it as much as I like.
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucra View Post
A pokemon is wielding it as an item, not sure wich one but I believe one of the real starters Cindaquil/Bulbasaur.
Every starter has 50% chance of having Exp. Share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucra View Post
Am I the only one stupid enough to choose bagon, and than get's fcked by liam's dragonair it's speed at the second gym town? :$
I also chose Bagon but Dragonair wasn't much of a problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg797 View Post
There is a glitch in the first version. Whenever you finish a cutscene and you walk into the room again after the battle/scene, the battle starts again.
Yeah, one OF MANY =)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:19 AM
alexchia12

Anyone know where I can get a water stone?
Old July 7th, 2013, 06:50 AM
XTheOutCastedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexchia12 View Post
Hey does anyone know where I can get the xp share? Cheers
When you catch a starter pokemon (charmander, squirtle, etc.) they have a chance of having the shard on them. I caught many starters and all but one had one in their item slot
Old July 7th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Lucra

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Every starter has 50% chance of having Exp. Share.

I also chose Bagon but Dragonair wasn't much of a problem...

Yeah, one OF MANY =)
Than I guesse I'm just bad a pokemon. Practice makes perfect tough.
Looking for good and creative rom hacks!
(Msg me if you'd have some suggestions!)
Old July 9th, 2013, 04:14 AM
XTheOutCastedX

Whenever Lust sounds out Claydol in the Elite Four my game crashes, this happened once before in the beginning of the game sp I just skipped the battle but since she is in the ELite Four it's kinda hard to skip her is there anyway I could go around her?
Old July 9th, 2013, 07:52 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
can u upload walkthrough at zippyshare ? or something other than 4 shared plz
i must try this hack now
"part 2" is already in progres ?

edit : ok iv got it :D http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=279049

Last edited by lukasz_pro; July 9th, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

can anyone list me the pros and cons of each starter? I keep resetting the game because i'm so indecisive.
Old July 9th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Oddball20007

Location: I am the darkness inside the souls of kings. I am the executor.
Really Enjoyin it! The first forest... Lol the rival says, I bet you'll hate it too, On video I say, Oh I will love it. It was HELL.

PARTY: Lucario LV100, Altaria LV100, Zoroark LV 58, Gyrados LV30
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:15 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
"part 2" is already in progres ?
Part 2 is halted due to busy life of the owner but some guys are trying to make it progress. Just wait and see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
can anyone list me the pros and cons of each starter? I keep resetting the game because i'm so indecisive.
Start with Gible if you want an easy fight in the game. That means your Gible will have advantage against many people in the game

Last edited by alienhunterx; July 9th, 2013 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Part 2 is halted due to busy life of the owner but some guys are trying to make it progress. Just wait and see
We all know that it's NOT because of DRG's busy life...
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old July 10th, 2013, 10:59 AM
lukasz_pro
Saiyan Prince

Nature: Hardy
guys plz can someone upload walkthrough at some other hosting than 4shared ?
so what about darkrising 2 ? someone continues the hack ? or creator will finish it at right time ?
Old July 10th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

Start with Gible if you want an easy fight in the game. That means your Gible will have advantage against many people in the game[/QUOTE]

That answers like 1/3 of my question. That's not enough for me to decide with.

Quote:
Please give me a thought out answer. I don't think it's asking too much. Sorry if I come off as obnoxious.

Last edited by Pokenoob666; July 10th, 2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:34 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasz_pro View Post
guys plz can someone upload walkthrough at some other hosting than 4shared ?
so what about darkrising 2 ? someone continues the hack ? or creator will finish it at right time ?
PM then I have a small sized Walk through Thanks to a Friend...
Old July 11th, 2013, 04:50 AM
thetryhard

Fun Fact: You can actually catch giratina, just toss a masterball at it and it's done, a funny thing about 0 catch rate mons it's that we get 2 masterballs. Also, "Zen Mode".... just wut
Old July 11th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetryhard View Post
Fun Fact: You can actually catch giratina, just toss a masterball at it and it's done, a funny thing about 0 catch rate mons it's that we get 2 masterballs. Also, "Zen Mode".... just wut
Yep... everyone knows about Giratina.
It only has Shadow Ball and Dragon Claw... pretty useless in movepool...

Old July 11th, 2013, 10:25 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetryhard View Post
Zen Mode is sort of different Pokemon in Dark Rising having a separate Dex entry
Old July 12th, 2013, 05:59 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

So I got some answers for my previous question on Youtube. But I want to ask about Garchomp(not Gible). Are his stats the same? Still Broken I mean?(Someone said they were)

Broken in 4th Gen I mean.

Last edited by Pokenoob666; July 12th, 2013 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 12th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
So I got some answers for my previous question on Youtube. But I want to ask about Garchomp(not Gible). Are his stats the same? Still Broken I mean?(Someone said they were)

Broken in 4th Gen I mean.
Yes, and you'll appreciate the brokenness of it later, trust me. This game has an awful habit of throwing legendaries and overpowered things at you for the sake of "difficulty" which isn't really difficult.

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised this is still bustling with replies. Because wasn't this the hack the hacker ditched because it was absolutely awful in every way to go straight to a sequel?

Last edited by Projectwolfie; July 12th, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old July 12th, 2013, 10:27 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
Yes, and you'll appreciate the brokenness of it later, trust me. This game has an awful habit of throwing legendaries and overpowered things at you for the sake of "difficulty" which isn't really difficult.

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised this is still bustling with replies. Because wasn't this the hack the hacker ditched because it was absolutely awful in every way to go straight to a sequel?
Please don't blame the creators after their hard work in making this hack. If you don't like the hack just ignore it and play any other
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Please don't blame the creators after their hard work in making this hack. If you don't like the hack just ignore it and play any other
He is right about those OP legendaries, though
Boosted stats into OOOOOOOOOOOOP spheres does NOT increase difficulty, it increases rage factor of players =D

Old July 13th, 2013, 04:49 AM
Mr.Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post

I actually really like this hack, although I am looking for another one to play along side it but I only want to be playing complete releases, any suggestions other than Flora sky and light platinum?
Old July 13th, 2013, 11:23 AM
UltimaCircuit

I have a GBA emulator on my phone, so sad I couldn't run this but it looks pretty interesting.
Old July 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM
pman1028

I am stuck in numassity city because of the old man and I forgot to get fly at the third gym. I am trying to use walk through walls but I still cant get past him. Can some one tell me how to get past him or get back to mystic falls?
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Gwiddy

Nice Hack, but I have a problem:

I have a iPhone with GBA4iOs and I want to play Dark Rising there.

I have Firered ROM on phone, but I can't get the file "PokemonDarkRising1(Complete New Version).ips" on my phone...
Even it's not a ROM, how does it work?
How do I get this awesome game on my iPhone?

Please someone help me and explain what to do!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:
Now i have the file and I can play it on computer with VBA but how do I get it on GBA4iOS? :/

Last edited by Gwiddy; July 13th, 2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Got new informations...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links