The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 30th, 2013, 12:00 AM
pokemontrainerkevin

How do I check the guide? And can you just tell me what chimchar and piplup locations are?
Old July 30th, 2013, 06:17 AM
greenking13
LORD OF ZHERRY

Nature: Calm
Chimchar is in Battle Cave. I know that for certain. (It took me forever to find the dang thing to finish my starter collection.)

Piplup is kind of more annoying. It is in Frozen Dungeon, so um... good luck.

Also, you know where you found the link for the patch? In that same location on the main page there are two other downloadable items, one of them is for wild pokemon, it tells you all of the pokemon, although the levels may not be accurate.

Last edited by greenking13; July 30th, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
Old July 31st, 2013, 09:01 AM
rockrockinjc

TM case still have a major glitch.
Old July 31st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Trentdog1

Could anybody tell me where the Super Rod Coin Case may be located? I can't find it

Last edited by Trentdog1; July 31st, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old August 1st, 2013, 01:09 PM
Msap35

Does anyone know how to evolve Feebas in dark rising? tried water stone and it did not work.
Old August 1st, 2013, 06:05 PM
unimagine1

Hi, I'm currently stuck at the route right after defeating Kai and Evil Pete. There seems to be an invisible wall in the grass that stops me from progressing. Any solutions?
Old August 1st, 2013, 09:54 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by unimagine1 View Post
Hi, I'm currently stuck at the route right after defeating Kai and Evil Pete. There seems to be an invisible wall in the grass that stops me from progressing. Any solutions?
Any help regarding where you battled them??? Because there are more than one places where they battle you. Kindly elaborate more please
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:52 AM
rockrockinjc

Someone posted a screenshot of his party pokemon and I noticed that he/she had an AXEW. I thought AXEW is not obtainable in this game or he/sge just cheated?
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:44 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrockinjc View Post
Someone posted a screenshot of his party pokemon and I noticed that he/she had an AXEW. I thought AXEW is not obtainable in this game or he/sge just cheated?
Man where in the world are you living?? Have you checked the game specs before posting??? Bro you can get Axew as a wild poke here along with almost every 5th gen pokes.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:10 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
If Pokemon is not obtainable in a hack, cheating won't help.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:55 PM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Man where in the world are you living?? Have you checked the game specs before posting??? Bro you can get Axew as a wild poke here along with almost every 5th gen pokes.
Ok ok sorry man. Because I'm just reading the first page because dark rising girl said on that page is that they're not obtainable but when i see some pages i red that she included them in the updated version of the hack. My apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
If Pokemon is not obtainable in a hack, cheating won't help.
Ok ok sorry man. Because I'm just reading the
first page because dark rising girl said on that
page is that they're not obtainable but when i
see some pages i red that she included them in
the updated version of the hack. My apologies.

Last edited by rockrockinjc; August 2nd, 2013 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:12 AM
KinkyGoat

So far I'm loving this hack. There's a few minor bugs which will cause disruption, and spelling errors too.

Great way to spend time, such an enjoyable game. I've only reached the bit where you find out Kayo's name! (After battling Florina and searching for the missing kids.)

Thanks!
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:49 AM
pokemontouroku

Sound GOOD XD
I'm looking forward to playing Dark Rising.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:03 AM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
I think this hack is promising. But, it needs work. Especially in the sprite department.

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old August 4th, 2013, 12:06 PM
MJPIII

This game is thoroughly enjoyable, bugs and all. Haha. I went through the Prof. Oak parcel delivery to Ivan twice due to, what I believe is, a bug/glitch. Ended up with 10 pokeballs. Haha. I'm not that far into it, but I'm pleased to say I've enjoyed the finished product so far. Already looking forward to Dark Rising 2. :D
Old August 4th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Brandon1027

There are so many bugs and grammar mistakes.
Old August 5th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Erenya

Nature: Bashful
First, I didn't finish this hack, but I will.
I love it. the story is magnificent and I like the way you integrate Badges with the story. I didn't have the feeling I must gathering them for becoming the champ. I understand theire needs for the Dream of the Hero/Heroine to become strong enough to defeat Mr. ultimate Evil of the world.

But there are some Bugs like People who doesn't vanish from the places if they are gone or some in grammar. (it's sad, because if I recognize them, they must be really obvious).
But okay, it doesn't stop my fascination for this hack, and I hope I will finish it soon.

Keep up the good Work, I hope you made some this good again.
Old August 6th, 2013, 01:23 PM
krzemo

Originally Posted by Msap35 View Post
Does anyone know how to evolve Feebas in dark rising? tried water stone and it did not work.
Feebas evolve in to Milotic at lvl.30
Old August 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
TM case still have a major glitch.
Don't expect glitches to be fixed, the creator left a few months back and literally left both of her hacks for dead. Confirmed by herself.
Old August 7th, 2013, 09:12 PM
krock713

Hey, anyone who reads this. I was playing DR 1 and I found multiple bad eggs in my pc. Is there any way I can remove them? I don't want my pokemon to become corrupt. D:
Old August 7th, 2013, 10:48 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by krock713 View Post
Hey, anyone who reads this. I was playing DR 1 and I found multiple bad eggs in my pc. Is there any way I can remove them? I don't want my pokemon to become corrupt. D:
Place your pokes in other boxes and don't even check the bad eggs box. In other words just leave the eggs in the boxes
Old August 8th, 2013, 01:37 AM
rlphlbrt

i dont have a tm case . im stuck
Old August 8th, 2013, 03:47 AM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
Don't expect glitches to be fixed, the creator left a few months back and literally left both of her hacks for dead. Confirmed by herself.
Thanks by the way. I already fixed it and It's working now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlphlbrt View Post
i dont have a tm case . im stuck
What do you mean? Whem you get a first TM to someone the TM case will automatically appear in your key items.

Last edited by rockrockinjc; August 8th, 2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 8th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

About Gible. How is it (and it's evolutions) special atk wise? i want to know because i want to teach it dragon moves, but i don't want to use it if they won't do much damage.
Old August 9th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
What do you mean? Whem you get a first TM to someone the TM case will automatically appear in your key items.
That's what players think... actually TM Case must be flagged =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
About Gible. How is it (and it's evolutions) special atk wise? i want to know because i want to teach it dragon moves, but i don't want to use it if they won't do much damage.
Didn't I already answer this question somewhere else?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links