The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 13th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Drk.Legendary
You can't Escape from Me.!

Nature: Naughty
Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier

--------------------------------
Old August 13th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drk.Legendary View Post
Hey DarkrisingGirl.I already played the game I find the game very hard I am now in the elite four.. I cant defeat the first elite four member .. can you please make the game just a little easier
Just grind or get a wall to pulverize those OP legendaries
Old August 13th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
She left this and the sequel for dead, not coming back and is confirmed by herself. I agree with you though somewhat (moveset-wise it's actually pretty easy every now and then because damage split doesn't exist... though you do have that last lv100 in the game set), even if the level curve isn't the only problem with this hack among many. Here's some good tips for breaking this thing in half without any cheats whatsoever:

-You can get a Draught Overheat Ninetales before even the Mt. Moon replacement (whatever it's called now, it's been a while and I only remember the places for what they replaced), and the CPU can't into weather at all whatsoever. Also Vulpix learns Zen Headbutt, which is special, sound-based, and the flinch rate is 100% of the time in this game because the hacker forgot to finish it. If you don't like that idea, Blaziken has Speed Boost now which opens a ton of possibilities.
-Alternatively, I believe Politoed gets Drizzle.
-Hurricane is 100% accuracy all the time instead of only in rain, if you got dratini or something else that can learn it, making it one of the best moves ingame.
-Rock Slide is 90 damage 90 accuracy now and Archetops gets Intimidate instead of a debuff to match with it's vanilla set. Have fun with that and Stone Edge.
-You're given a Victini at a point in the game holding Sacred Ash. You can actually repeat this as much as possible because the event resets. BAM, unlimited Sacred Ash.
-Speaking of that, the Lucky Egg gift respawns. Great for at most somewhat surviving the cliff jump of level climbing the E4 requires.
-Let me tell you a secret that can't be figured out unless you go into the game with tools: all of the "aces" of the E4 (and the entirety of the champion's roster because it's mostly the E4's aces) literally have stat totals far higher than Arceus when you look at them with tools, with the final one the champion has being at 1010 BST. This started with the Ash (I think it was him) fight. If all else fails, spam revives (a LOT of them) as they literally break the game in half with the right movesets.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by Projectwolfie; August 13th, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old August 13th, 2013, 11:53 AM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Kababayan pala tayo! Hehehe!

I think i missed something can someone tell me where can I get a leftovers? Is it held by a munchlax or what?

Last edited by rockrockinjc; August 13th, 2013 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 13th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

I never found a leftovers. Or really much worth holding at all outside lucky eggs.
Old August 13th, 2013, 10:37 PM
rockrockinjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
I never found a leftovers. Or really much worth holding at all outside lucky eggs.
Because i've been watching a walkthrough last night and i was wondering tgat he had a leftovers in his bag. Just wondering.
Old August 14th, 2013, 06:03 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
-You're given a Victini at a point in the game holding Sacred Ash. You can actually repeat this as much as possible because the event resets. BAM, unlimited Sacred Ash.
-Let me tell you a secret that can't be figured out unless you go into the game with tools: all of the "aces" of the E4 (and the entirety of the champion's roster because it's mostly the E4's aces) literally have stat totals far higher than Arceus when you look at them with tools, with the final one the champion has being at 1010 BST. This started with the Ash (I think it was him) fight. If all else fails, spam revives (a LOT of them) as they literally break the game in half with the right movesets.
Pretty much everyone knows this...

Quote:
-Speaking of that, the Lucky Egg gift respawns. Great for at most somewhat surviving the cliff jump of level climbing the E4 requires.
That's intentional.
Old August 15th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Tydon

Hey, i was wondering where would the first place to catch a ferroseed vould be? I really want one on my team and i have no idea where to get it lol :p
Also where are the leftovers
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:32 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tydon View Post
Hey, i was wondering where would the first place to catch a ferroseed vould be? I really want one on my team and i have no idea where to get it lol :p
Also where are the leftovers
OK here we go........hmmm let me see oh here it is:
You can get Ferroseed as early as possible in Atlantic Swamp. It has a 5 % encounter rate and is around Lv 12
Old August 15th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Tydon

Thx for the fast reply

Hey there is no atlantic swamp, did u mean the dead swamp? Its the path to atlantic city. Or did u mean atlantic path or maybe atlantic cape

Hey there is no atlantic swamp, did u mean atlantic path/cape, or dwad swamp maybe? Its the route to atlantic city

Lol never mind i found it :p

Last edited by Tydon; August 16th, 2013 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM
baghead89

Hey first post from me, loving the game and getting close to finishing, few quick questions what's everyone's favorite team for DR and what hack do u suggest I play next? I have done light platinum, ashgray and now DR, ideas anyone?
Old August 18th, 2013, 05:18 PM
CallOfDead97

Nature: Serious
Hey DarkRaisingGirl i think you must ask help from the professional rom hackers like destinedjagold weslyfg ( i am right or not?) to help you from inserting titlescreens and Edit introduction sprites i hope i help you a little

Sorry if i have grammar mistakes ..
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:06 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghead89 View Post
Hey first post from me, loving the game and getting close to finishing, few quick questions what's everyone's favorite team for DR and what hack do u suggest I play next? I have done light platinum, ashgray and now DR, ideas anyone?
It's entirely up to you how you beat the game... But as you ask for suggestions just let me tell you about my team during my play of this hack.
I had Garchomp, Swampart, Volcarona, Ferrothorn, Ampharos and Gallade

[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallOfDead97 View Post
Hey DarkRaisingGirl i think you must ask help from the professional rom hackers like destinedjagold weslyfg ( i am right or not?) to help you from inserting titlescreens and Edit introduction sprites i hope i help you a little

Sorry if i have grammar mistakes ..
You should know that Dark Rising Girl as abandoned her hack for due to busy life so she will not respond at your suggestion

Last edited by alienhunterx; August 18th, 2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 18th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You should know that Dark Rising Girl as abandoned her hack for due to busy life so she will not respond at your suggestion
You shouldn't keep on sugaring the fact that she abandoned it on her own and not because of her busy life.
Old August 19th, 2013, 03:59 AM
baghead89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You shouldn't keep on sugaring the fact that she abandoned it on her own and not because of her busy life.
Why did she tho?? Reading threw some of the posts she was pretty keen on DR2?? How far did she get on it? Hope it gets picked up by someone

Quote:
It's entirely up to you how you beat the game... But as you ask for suggestions just let me tell you about my team during my play of this hack.
I had Garchomp, Swampart, Volcarona, Ferrothorn, Ampharos and Gallade

Very similar to my team fairly solid, what's your top 5 hacks?

Last edited by baghead89; August 19th, 2013 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 19th, 2013, 04:04 AM
lekshubruh

Do the pokemon have their dreamworld ability

I am talking about dark rising 1

Last edited by lekshubruh; August 19th, 2013 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 19th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Shilver
Cool Trainer

Nature: Timid
can anyone tell me how can i catch Beldrum ?
lower its HP to 1, paralyzed, and throw tons of Ultraball but still cant catch it
and does Dragonite learn Hurricane in this hack ?

Last edited by Shilver; August 19th, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old August 19th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Unova Ash ketchum

Awesome game love it it is my favorite game ever cant wait for 2
Old August 19th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Msap35

Hello I recently realized I missed a gym and it will give me fly outside of battle.
there is an old man blocking a doorthat leads back to the gym. I got a cheat that allows me to walk through walls
but I still cannot get passed him. any ideas on how to get passed him?
Old August 19th, 2013, 05:07 PM
PokeZero

Hey guys im playing the pokemon dark rising jack and I just beat pete on the numassa path and the spot on the gate where there should be an
Opening is closed so I can't reach numassa city, I need help. What should I do?
Old August 19th, 2013, 07:03 PM
RPD490

Nature: Relaxed
Hello, I seen some of the later Gen Pokemon sprites, might I recommend using the 64x64 DS Pokemon sprite resource here for the later Gen Pokemon. I know all the Gen IV and V Pokemon have been completed and are ready for Gen III Rom Hacks. They would look a bit better.
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:49 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by baghead89 View Post
Why did she tho?? Reading threw some of the posts she was pretty keen on DR2?? How far did she get on it? Hope it gets picked up by someone

Very similar to my team fairly solid, what's your top 5 hacks?
No one knows about what is the reason behind her abandon but Dark rising 2 project is recurring ROM hackers so hopefully when a team is build, the project will start again.

As for my top hacks, PM me the question there as this thread does not allows off topic discussions

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekshubruh View Post

I am talking about dark rising 1
No dream world abilities for any poke here in Dark rising hack only 5th gen pokes are added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shilver View Post
can anyone tell me how can i catch Beldrum ?
lower its HP to 1, paralyzed, and throw tons of Ultraball but still cant catch it
and does Dragonite learn Hurricane in this hack ?
Yeah for some reason it is very hard to catch it. By the way you can pick it up as a starter poke from the beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msap35 View Post
Hello I recently realized I missed a gym and it will give me fly outside of battle.
there is an old man blocking a doorthat leads back to the gym. I got a cheat that allows me to walk through walls
but I still cannot get passed him. any ideas on how to get passed him?
It seems like you are screwed man ! because there ain't no other way to get the badge when you have missed it. It is only up to some hack team member who adds something to help people

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeZero View Post
Hey guys im playing the pokemon dark rising jack and I just beat pete on the numassa path and the spot on the gate where there should be an
Opening is closed so I can't reach numassa city, I need help. What should I do?
This is because either you are playing an old version of Dark rising or you should change your ROM and patch it freshly. ( You can still play from old save though)

Last edited by alienhunterx; August 19th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Some might have if their true ability is not from generation.
You cannot rely on official information here, though.

Quote:
No one knows about what is the reason behind her abandon but Dark rising 2 project is recurring ROM hackers so hopefully when a team is build, the project will start again.
You mean the reason that she run away after being objectively criticized for the bugs from DR1?
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:38 AM
lekshubruh

Is fire type attacks in this game physical or special
Old August 20th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Is fire type attacks in this game physical or special
Obviously special... most fire types are special even in the newest generation...
But to answer all together... no, this game does not have physical/special split.
It has type split that existed in 3rd generation.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links