The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 18th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorShadow525 View Post
I think he forgot to extract his file before patching...
And what does spore do? I havent played gen 5 very much and haven't heard of the move. I hope DR2(i havent beaten DR1 yet) should have the hero of DR1 as the dad of DR2's protagonist or one of Dray's newest recruits in the DR Team. Just ideas.
100% accuracy Sleep Powder =D
And the protag from DR2 is the same as from DR1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radre7 View Post
Thanks for answering mugestation360. Now I got another question: How the hell I kill the first member's cresselia on malice castle? I have tried with dark and ghost type moves and it doesn't get almost any damage, and plus it can use calm mind to raise its both defenses.
Any advice?
Toxic it. It's Cresselia with crazy buffed stats... it has 1000 BST or something like that.
You won't beat it by using normal moves.
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:20 AM
ralphnitram

how to fix TM CASE error?? anyone can help me?? it turns to black screen..
btw im using PSP Go UO gpsp kai emulator to play the dark rising..

thanks in advace..
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:46 AM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
It good this form is still alive even though DRG is gone from the community.
Old September 19th, 2013, 05:15 AM
ralph231

May I ask, does Munchlax evolve in this hack? If so, how or what level? Thanks in advance.
Old September 19th, 2013, 12:40 PM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
100% accuracy Sleep Powder =D
And the protag from DR2 is the same as from DR1.

Toxic it. It's Cresselia with crazy buffed stats... it has 1000 BST or something like that.
You won't beat it by using normal moves.
How is that going to work? Do i just lose all of my pokemon that i've been busting my ass to train? DX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph231 View Post
May I ask, does Munchlax evolve in this hack? If so, how or what level? Thanks in advance.
Yes. Still from good old friendship. Just be nice and make sweet tender love to the Munchlax. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
It good this form is still alive even though DRG is gone from the community.
She'll be back when she finishes DR2! =3

Last edited by ThorShadow525; September 19th, 2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Garbuntor

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Garbuntor
where in Tiki Village can i find move tutor who teaches Dream eater?
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

She'll be back when she finishes DR2! =3[/QUOTE]

she left the community and abandoned DR2, so no she won't. sorry!
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphnitram View Post
how to fix TM CASE error?? anyone can help me?? it turns to black screen..
btw im using PSP Go UO gpsp kai emulator to play the dark rising..

thanks in advace..
Are you using the latest version? I know there was one version that had this bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorShadow525 View Post
How is that going to work? Do i just lose all of my pokemon that i've been busting my ass to train? DX
Why would you lose them? Just give your most durable (the one that can survive Cresselia's potential attack so it can Toxic her) Pokemon Toxic and to boost you can also Protect until Cresselia's not down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
she left the community and abandoned DR2, so no she won't. sorry!
There are some indication that she's actually working on it... I don't believe until proof is given, though.
Old September 20th, 2013, 04:53 PM
TCH

Why when I try to click download the admin denied my request I am a new member and not sure what went wrong....
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
ricorbk

Nature: Jolly
really cool hack, cannot wait unit part 2 is out
Old September 21st, 2013, 07:58 PM
Indiazruler2

Im at the dragon valley and i tried to open my pc to put pokemon in my party, and it says usual pc services are not available at this time. Help? how do i fix this?
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:23 PM
mi55ingo

when does a pawniard evolve? or can i even get a bisharp in this game?:0
Old September 22nd, 2013, 06:52 AM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist

Quote:

Are you using the latest version? I know there was one version that had this bug.

Why would you lose them? Just give your most durable (the one that can survive Cresselia's potential attack so it can Toxic her) Pokemon Toxic and to boost you can also Protect until Cresselia's not down.

There are some indication that she's actually working on it... I don't believe until proof is given, though.
I meant losing all my pokemon when DR2 comes out. Not the Cresselia battle. I read the DR2 forum and i guess that was answered. I wish the pokes could carry over.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 12:26 PM
Poisonkeyblade

Can anyone help me get past the first gym leader? I can beat houndour and vulpix easily but heatmor kills me every time. My team are all lvl 20 or higher except munna who is only an 11. I would love to keep leveling them but it is just getting too hat since everything before the gym is such a low lvl. I'm seriously over my lvl 24 losing to a lvl 20 though. Anyone have suggestions? I'm so frustrated.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:34 PM
radre7

ash493, even using a blissey with toxic, softboiled and seismic toss I can't beat it. It uses rest and it finally kills my blissey by lowering his sp def with psychic and raising his special attack with calm mind. I think I'll need a K.O move such as fissure, guillotine or something.
Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:02 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
ash493, even using a blissey with toxic, softboiled and seismic toss I can't beat it. It uses rest and it finally kills my blissey by lowering his sp def with psychic and raising his special attack with calm mind. I think I'll need a K.O move such as fissure, guillotine or something.
You can't beat it with Bliss?! o.O
Now that's a tough luck...
I guess your only option left is Umbreon as a dark type, it will block Psychic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonkeyblade View Post
Can anyone help me get past the first gym leader? I can beat houndour and vulpix easily but heatmor kills me every time. My team are all lvl 20 or higher except munna who is only an 11. I would love to keep leveling them but it is just getting too hat since everything before the gym is such a low lvl. I'm seriously over my lvl 24 losing to a lvl 20 though. Anyone have suggestions? I'm so frustrated.
Grind, grind and grind. If you have problems with the first gym, you won't survive long.
Always be overleveled as much as possible. Otherwise you won't finish the game.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
radre7

ash493 I got it, now I'm fighting with adrian and he is too tough. Could you recommend me any pokemon to beat it? XD
PD: yeah, blissey was enough to defeat cresselia XD

Quote:

You can't beat it with Bliss?! o.O
Now that's a tough luck...
I guess your only option left is Umbreon as a dark type, it will block Psychic.

Grind, grind and grind. If you have problems with the first gym, you won't survive long.
Always be overleveled as much as possible. Otherwise you won't finish the game.
Heeey, It's already done. I won the league but I'm a bit lost now. What do I have to do before beating the league? They say that we go to the omni region but I don't know where I have to go to it.

Last edited by radre7; September 23rd, 2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 24th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
ash493 I got it, now I'm fighting with adrian and he is too tough. Could you recommend me any pokemon to beat it? XD
PD: yeah, blissey was enough to defeat cresselia XD
Obviously =D Blissey is uber =D

Quote:
Heeey, It's already done. I won the league but I'm a bit lost now. What do I have to do before beating the league? They say that we go to the omni region but I don't know where I have to go to it.
Omni ought to be region of DR2 so there are no means of getting there in DR1.
So... congratulations you have finished the most crazy overpowered hack you have ever encountered =)
Old September 25th, 2013, 04:10 AM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonkeyblade View Post
Just catch a geodude, drilbur, or roggenrolla, then use ground/rock type attacks on the heatmor.
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Spatton1010
Heroic

Hey guys what is up with this machamp i found in the trainging grounds? I know it is pokemon DARK rising but still that's creepy. I tried to put the picture in my signature due to posting restrictions. If that doesn't work it's also put as my avatar.
Old September 25th, 2013, 04:34 PM
megamence

Does this game have Gen 3 mechanics (eg. All grass, electric, water, etc type moves are special; All Normal, fighting, ground etc type moves are physical) or use gen 5 mechanics?
Old September 25th, 2013, 07:10 PM
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
Would anyone know where I could find a Lapras in this game?
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatton1010 View Post
Hey guys what is up with this machamp i found in the trainging grounds? I know it is pokemon DARK rising but still that's creepy. I tried to put the picture in my signature due to posting restrictions. If that doesn't work it's also put as my avatar.
Probably just crappy sprite that wasn't fixed... anyways, avatar always shrinks pictures so try to put it on some image sharing server and post link without the http... that ought to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamence View Post
Does this game have Gen 3 mechanics (eg. All grass, electric, water, etc type moves are special; All Normal, fighting, ground etc type moves are physical) or use gen 5 mechanics?
3rd generation.
Old September 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM
jbj10110

I like this hack but ahhmm.. just want to ask is there a complete hack version of pokemon yellow??
Old September 26th, 2013, 12:13 PM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist

I had to start over(thank you, technology) and decided on a different team. Anybody who wants I'm open to suggestions and criticism on what to change and keep. This is my current team at level 40

Shelgon
Breloom
Excadrill
Tortouga(rock/water turtle fossil)
Galvantula
Ninetails(waiting for gym badge to switch to Larvesta/Volcarona)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links