The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2876    
Old September 18th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorShadow525 View Post
I think he forgot to extract his file before patching...
And what does spore do? I havent played gen 5 very much and haven't heard of the move. I hope DR2(i havent beaten DR1 yet) should have the hero of DR1 as the dad of DR2's protagonist or one of Dray's newest recruits in the DR Team. Just ideas.
100% accuracy Sleep Powder =D
And the protag from DR2 is the same as from DR1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radre7 View Post
Thanks for answering mugestation360. Now I got another question: How the hell I kill the first member's cresselia on malice castle? I have tried with dark and ghost type moves and it doesn't get almost any damage, and plus it can use calm mind to raise its both defenses.
Any advice?
Toxic it. It's Cresselia with crazy buffed stats... it has 1000 BST or something like that.
You won't beat it by using normal moves.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #2877    
Old September 19th, 2013, 03:20 AM
ralphnitram
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
how to fix TM CASE error?? anyone can help me?? it turns to black screen..
btw im using PSP Go UO gpsp kai emulator to play the dark rising..

thanks in advace..
Reply With Quote
  #2878    
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:46 AM
mikethepokemaster's Avatar
mikethepokemaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: kanto region
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
It good this form is still alive even though DRG is gone from the community.
Reply With Quote
  #2879    
Old September 19th, 2013, 05:15 AM
ralph231
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
May I ask, does Munchlax evolve in this hack? If so, how or what level? Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #2880    
Old September 19th, 2013, 12:40 PM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
100% accuracy Sleep Powder =D
And the protag from DR2 is the same as from DR1.


Toxic it. It's Cresselia with crazy buffed stats... it has 1000 BST or something like that.
You won't beat it by using normal moves.
How is that going to work? Do i just lose all of my pokemon that i've been busting my ass to train? DX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph231 View Post
May I ask, does Munchlax evolve in this hack? If so, how or what level? Thanks in advance.
Yes. Still from good old friendship. Just be nice and make sweet tender love to the Munchlax. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
It good this form is still alive even though DRG is gone from the community.
She'll be back when she finishes DR2! =3

Last edited by ThorShadow525; September 19th, 2013 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #2881    
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Garbuntor's Avatar
Garbuntor
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Holland
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Garbuntor
where in Tiki Village can i find move tutor who teaches Dream eater?
Reply With Quote
  #2882    
Old September 19th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Pokenoob666's Avatar
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Md,USA.
Gender: Male
She'll be back when she finishes DR2! =3[/QUOTE]

she left the community and abandoned DR2, so no she won't. sorry!
Reply With Quote
  #2883    
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphnitram View Post
how to fix TM CASE error?? anyone can help me?? it turns to black screen..
btw im using PSP Go UO gpsp kai emulator to play the dark rising..

thanks in advace..
Are you using the latest version? I know there was one version that had this bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorShadow525 View Post
How is that going to work? Do i just lose all of my pokemon that i've been busting my ass to train? DX
Why would you lose them? Just give your most durable (the one that can survive Cresselia's potential attack so it can Toxic her) Pokemon Toxic and to boost you can also Protect until Cresselia's not down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
she left the community and abandoned DR2, so no she won't. sorry!
There are some indication that she's actually working on it... I don't believe until proof is given, though.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #2884    
Old September 20th, 2013, 04:53 PM
TCH
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Why when I try to click download the admin denied my request I am a new member and not sure what went wrong....
Reply With Quote
  #2885    
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
ricorbk's Avatar
ricorbk
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Guyana
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
really cool hack, cannot wait unit part 2 is out
Reply With Quote
  #2886    
Old September 21st, 2013, 07:58 PM
Indiazruler2
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Im at the dragon valley and i tried to open my pc to put pokemon in my party, and it says usual pc services are not available at this time. Help? how do i fix this?
Reply With Quote
  #2887    
Old September 21st, 2013, 10:23 PM
mi55ingo
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
when does a pawniard evolve? or can i even get a bisharp in this game?:0
Reply With Quote
  #2888    
Old September 22nd, 2013, 06:52 AM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Are you using the latest version? I know there was one version that had this bug.


Why would you lose them? Just give your most durable (the one that can survive Cresselia's potential attack so it can Toxic her) Pokemon Toxic and to boost you can also Protect until Cresselia's not down.


There are some indication that she's actually working on it... I don't believe until proof is given, though.
I meant losing all my pokemon when DR2 comes out. Not the Cresselia battle. I read the DR2 forum and i guess that was answered. I wish the pokes could carry over.
Reply With Quote
  #2889    
Old September 22nd, 2013, 12:26 PM
Poisonkeyblade
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Female
Can anyone help me get past the first gym leader? I can beat houndour and vulpix easily but heatmor kills me every time. My team are all lvl 20 or higher except munna who is only an 11. I would love to keep leveling them but it is just getting too hat since everything before the gym is such a low lvl. I'm seriously over my lvl 24 losing to a lvl 20 though. Anyone have suggestions? I'm so frustrated.
Reply With Quote
  #2890    
Old September 22nd, 2013, 01:34 PM
radre7
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
ash493, even using a blissey with toxic, softboiled and seismic toss I can't beat it. It uses rest and it finally kills my blissey by lowering his sp def with psychic and raising his special attack with calm mind. I think I'll need a K.O move such as fissure, guillotine or something.
Reply With Quote
  #2891    
Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:02 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by radre7 View Post
ash493, even using a blissey with toxic, softboiled and seismic toss I can't beat it. It uses rest and it finally kills my blissey by lowering his sp def with psychic and raising his special attack with calm mind. I think I'll need a K.O move such as fissure, guillotine or something.
You can't beat it with Bliss?! o.O
Now that's a tough luck...
I guess your only option left is Umbreon as a dark type, it will block Psychic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonkeyblade View Post
Can anyone help me get past the first gym leader? I can beat houndour and vulpix easily but heatmor kills me every time. My team are all lvl 20 or higher except munna who is only an 11. I would love to keep leveling them but it is just getting too hat since everything before the gym is such a low lvl. I'm seriously over my lvl 24 losing to a lvl 20 though. Anyone have suggestions? I'm so frustrated.
Grind, grind and grind. If you have problems with the first gym, you won't survive long.
Always be overleveled as much as possible. Otherwise you won't finish the game.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #2892    
Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:39 AM
radre7
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
ash493 I got it, now I'm fighting with adrian and he is too tough. Could you recommend me any pokemon to beat it? XD
PD: yeah, blissey was enough to defeat cresselia XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

You can't beat it with Bliss?! o.O
Now that's a tough luck...
I guess your only option left is Umbreon as a dark type, it will block Psychic.


Grind, grind and grind. If you have problems with the first gym, you won't survive long.
Always be overleveled as much as possible. Otherwise you won't finish the game.
Heeey, It's already done. I won the league but I'm a bit lost now. What do I have to do before beating the league? They say that we go to the omni region but I don't know where I have to go to it.

Last edited by radre7; September 23rd, 2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #2893    
Old September 24th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by radre7 View Post
ash493 I got it, now I'm fighting with adrian and he is too tough. Could you recommend me any pokemon to beat it? XD
PD: yeah, blissey was enough to defeat cresselia XD
Obviously =D Blissey is uber =D


Quote:
Originally Posted by radre7 View Post
Heeey, It's already done. I won the league but I'm a bit lost now. What do I have to do before beating the league? They say that we go to the omni region but I don't know where I have to go to it.
Omni ought to be region of DR2 so there are no means of getting there in DR1.
So... congratulations you have finished the most crazy overpowered hack you have ever encountered =)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #2894    
Old September 25th, 2013, 04:10 AM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonkeyblade View Post
Can anyone help me get past the first gym leader? I can beat houndour and vulpix easily but heatmor kills me every time. My team are all lvl 20 or higher except munna who is only an 11. I would love to keep leveling them but it is just getting too hat since everything before the gym is such a low lvl. I'm seriously over my lvl 24 losing to a lvl 20 though. Anyone have suggestions? I'm so frustrated.
Just catch a geodude, drilbur, or roggenrolla, then use ground/rock type attacks on the heatmor.
Reply With Quote
  #2895    
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Spatton1010's Avatar
Spatton1010
Heroic
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Hey guys what is up with this machamp i found in the trainging grounds? I know it is pokemon DARK rising but still that's creepy. I tried to put the picture in my signature due to posting restrictions. If that doesn't work it's also put as my avatar.
__________________
The picture of the weird machamp.
Reply With Quote
  #2896    
Old September 25th, 2013, 04:34 PM
megamence
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Does this game have Gen 3 mechanics (eg. All grass, electric, water, etc type moves are special; All Normal, fighting, ground etc type moves are physical) or use gen 5 mechanics?
Reply With Quote
  #2897    
Old September 25th, 2013, 07:10 PM
war rock exe's Avatar
war rock exe
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: wouldn't you like to know?
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Would anyone know where I could find a Lapras in this game?
__________________
POKÈMON COLOSSEUM TRILOGY FOR RMXP!! COMING THIS SUMMER!
STATUS; BETA 1 70%
Reply With Quote
  #2898    
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatton1010 View Post
Hey guys what is up with this machamp i found in the trainging grounds? I know it is pokemon DARK rising but still that's creepy. I tried to put the picture in my signature due to posting restrictions. If that doesn't work it's also put as my avatar.
Probably just crappy sprite that wasn't fixed... anyways, avatar always shrinks pictures so try to put it on some image sharing server and post link without the http... that ought to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamence View Post
Does this game have Gen 3 mechanics (eg. All grass, electric, water, etc type moves are special; All Normal, fighting, ground etc type moves are physical) or use gen 5 mechanics?
3rd generation.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #2899    
Old September 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM
jbj10110
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
I like this hack but ahhmm.. just want to ask is there a complete hack version of pokemon yellow??
Reply With Quote
  #2900    
Old September 26th, 2013, 12:13 PM
ThorShadow525
Shadowflame Elitist
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
I had to start over(thank you, technology) and decided on a different team. Anybody who wants I'm open to suggestions and criticism on what to change and keep. This is my current team at level 40

Shelgon
Breloom
Excadrill
Tortouga(rock/water turtle fossil)
Galvantula
Ninetails(waiting for gym badge to switch to Larvesta/Volcarona)
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.