The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 28th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
After the desert pass, I meet a guy(bug catcher) who calls himself as gym leaders son.
I battle him, defeat all his pokemon, but when he sends out shedninja and I attack it , it shows that super effective but not even a single hp goes down.
y is this happening?

Ok.
I got a solution.
It was just a minor glitch

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...

Last edited by Jésrøñ bans; September 28th, 2013 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Solution found
Old September 28th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Town Idiot25

Hey, I am playing the game, and having this problem with the Black Belt at the beginning of Dragon Valley. As soon as he sees me, the screen goes blank. Any idea?
Old September 29th, 2013, 01:29 AM
tiusan

Nature: Lonely
I really wanted to say how much i liked this rom hack, I just finish it
beat out that creepy lugia (i was very scaryed at begin, Reading theses posts talking about how it was hard to beat, but to me it wasnt that much, just sandstorm+leech seed combo and use a dark monster with hig spc def thats it :D)

loved it and im waiting for the dr2!! indeed good work, whatever ppl say about glitchs or graphics to me what matters is the fun! the nostalgic fun!

greetings peeps.
Old September 29th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiusan View Post
I really wanted to say how much i liked this rom hack, I just finish it
beat out that creepy lugia (i was very scaryed at begin, Reading theses posts talking about how it was hard to beat, but to me it wasnt that much, just sandstorm+leech seed combo and use a dark monster with hig spc def thats it :D)

loved it and im waiting for the dr2!! indeed good work, whatever ppl say about glitchs or graphics to me what matters is the fun! the nostalgic fun!

greetings peeps.
Shadow Lugia is not creepy! It's very cute... :/
And yeah, it's pretty easy to defeat. It still has overpowered BST, though.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 30th, 2013, 09:55 PM
iceagecomet

How do I get into the cave behind the elderly man's house in Flamen City? It keeps saying it's too hot to go in...I finished the game but I am still curious as to what's in there? I'm assuming Groudon but still. Is it even accessible?
Old October 4th, 2013, 09:40 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Every main person has stronger pokemon than me. It's ridiculous. Dx. I need to spend like a hour in the grass to catch up.

My Pokemon Y friend code:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee
Timezone:Eastern
Currently looking for: Hp flying or icy wind Timid Keldeo(Tho I don't have much to offer) 5iv timid defog Latios.
Currently offeringhiny 6iv Sceptile, Shiny Deoxys, Shiny Darkrai
Old October 4th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
Every main person has stronger pokemon than me. It's ridiculous. Dx. I need to spend like a hour in the grass to catch up.
This game is really strong dude.
when I have 50 level pokemon, my rivals have 65 levels.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old October 5th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
That's the whole point of this hack.

Old October 5th, 2013, 04:57 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
That's the whole point of this hack.
How can I play this hack if I cant advance? Lol.

Currently looking for: Hp flying or icy wind Timid Keldeo(Tho I don't have much to offer) 5iv timid defog Latios.
Old October 5th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
How can I play this hack if I cant advance? Lol.
Grind, grind, grind, grind and grind.

Old October 5th, 2013, 11:26 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
Grind, grind, grind, grind and grind.
No. Gameshark Gameshark Gameshark GaMeShArK

Old October 5th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
No. Gameshark Gameshark Gameshark GaMeShArK
You would resort to cheating? That's weak...

Old October 5th, 2013, 01:19 PM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Quote:
You would resort to cheating? That's weak...
Actually, I just used it to get my party up a few levels. And people were still 7-9 levels higher than me. XD. But I'm just gonna try to restart since I cheated and just massivly grind instead. How does this new team sound: Salemance, Magmortar, Electiver, Blastoise, Metagross, and Golem sound? This team seems very strong right? So I'll just start over and grind them up. If you think I should change a pokemon in my party tell me please :D. Time to Start over and Grind....Wish the wild pokemon gave more. Dx

Old October 5th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Actually, I just used it to get my party up a few levels. And people were still 7-9 levels higher than me. XD. But I'm just gonna try to restart since I cheated and just massivly grind instead. How does this new team sound: Salemance, Magmortar, Electiver, Blastoise, Metagross, and Golem sound? This team seems very strong right? So I'll just start over and grind them up. If you think I should change a pokemon in my party tell me please :D. Time to Start over and Grind....Wish the wild pokemon gave more. Dx
Replace Golem with Lucario
Um... few levels does not cut it... you need to be overleveled for each and every battle otherwise you won't be able to defeat 100 level OP BST monsters in the E4.

Old October 6th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Mastermart

Hey, love the game, but i do have a problem: i just caught the Kyogre, but when i reached millenium city, the pc gave a message 'the usual pc services aren't avaible'.
All the pc's across the map give this same message now. Why? Part of the storyline? If not, how can i fix this? Cuz i really need to access my pc to get Kyogre.
Old October 7th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermart View Post
Hey, love the game, but i do have a problem: i just caught the Kyogre, but when i reached millenium city, the pc gave a message 'the usual pc services aren't avaible'.
All the pc's across the map give this same message now. Why? Part of the storyline? If not, how can i fix this? Cuz i really need to access my pc to get Kyogre.
Yeah, that's a part of storyline. You need to finish up some events and PC will be available again.

Old October 7th, 2013, 10:47 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Well, squirtle is next for me to get. But before I reach him I only need one pokemon, so My shelgon is level 31 and im not even at the second gym. I used on rare cany. Only one tho.

Old October 7th, 2013, 01:24 PM
HankLynch

Hey guys I have a problem... I accidentally skipped Serena a while back and now Kai's dad won't get out of the way so I can't go back. Now I can't use fly and can't beat the game. Is there anything I can do?
Old October 7th, 2013, 01:28 PM
shadow2k60

just wondering if they have made every pokemon evolutional seeing that some need to be traded through games.

victini is bugged, when i claim it from the old man and victini fills my party to 6 pokemon. i retalk to the old man and says my partys full, only he already gave me victini. i input it back in box and retried talkin to him and he gave me another victini! weird bug i just hope it doesnt affect the gameplay. lastly when i go back to the pokemon center and put them all in box i rego back to the house and the man is missing before he completes talking to me. idk whats going on i really hope this doesnt screw the game up for me.

Last edited by shadow2k60; October 7th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 8th, 2013, 03:04 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2k60 View Post
victini is bugged, when i claim it from the old man and victini fills my party to 6 pokemon. i retalk to the old man and says my partys full, only he already gave me victini. i input it back in box and retried talkin to him and he gave me another victini! weird bug i just hope it doesnt affect the gameplay. lastly when i go back to the pokemon center and put them all in box i rego back to the house and the man is missing before he completes talking to me. idk whats going on i really hope this doesnt screw the game up for me.
Infinite Victinies or infinite many other Pokemon is a "feature" (read bug) of this hack.

Old October 10th, 2013, 03:09 AM
TheK9AquaBeast

Dude, i trained my bold ore till lv 40 and it evolved into gigalith, i'm not sure if it works with the others though....

PS: I FOUND A FREAKING WILD SHINY TIMBURR AND CAUGHT IT JUST NOW!!!!!
Old October 10th, 2013, 04:07 AM
gyro16

excuse me for interupting. . . Do the part 2 of this game was available?
Old October 10th, 2013, 03:17 PM
TheK9AquaBeast

Hey DarkRisingGirl, so thee other day i found a wild shiny timburr and i was so happy, but when i evolved it, it's sprite was not coloured except for a small outline in the front of the face and the nose. I was horrified when i evolved him into because he was more messed. it this a glitch, or is this supposed to happen?
Old October 10th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyro16 View Post
excuse me for interupting. . . Do the part 2 of this game was available?
Part 2 in other words Dark Rising 2 is not available and it has its own thread.

Old October 14th, 2013, 04:11 AM
TheK9AquaBeast

Well, you cant download it but you can download pokemon fire red and then patch it with MultiPatch and then patch it with the ips version of the game.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here