The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 15th, 2014 (10:31 AM).
CilleinT

Hey guys anyone know what I can do to defeat V's son and daughter with their kyurem b and w. My pokemon are fairly low-leveled compared to their pokemon. I beat the son after I used about 50 revives until he ran out of pp. my pokemon are:
Rufflet: 47
Yanmega: 47
Blastoise: 51
Dragonair(possibly the worst pokemon in the fricking game!) : 48
And I'm stuck picking between: victini 43, spiritomb 55, or absol 50. Any help is appreciated!
Old January 15th, 2014 (12:30 PM).
DocLive

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post

No specific place.

Have you disabled them through menu? If not, then try to enable them anyways.
i feel like an idiot now... i must have accidentally turned it off...
I'm talking about DR1 if that makes a difference about the exp shares.

thanks for all the help by the way
Old January 15th, 2014 (04:27 PM).
WiseMangrove

am i the only one who has noticed that the walkthrough is not exactly the same as ingame? For example, Pete's Trapinch was level 10 not 9, the first bug catcher in Twisted Woodlands had level 8 caterpie intead of level 6, and so on so forth. Another error is the wild pokemon list, for whatever reason, drillbur appear in mainlands cave even though they are not on the list.

Note: I am using gba4ios and downloaded the version from coolrom because i couldn't find any other link for a download compatible for mobile. is this possibly the source of the problem? (i.e. the version on coolrom is outdated?)

still lovin it so far, can't wait for DR2
Old January 16th, 2014 (12:15 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocLive View Post
I'm talking about DR1 if that makes a difference about the exp shares.
Of course, that's why you are in this thread and not in the second one =D
The point is... Pokemon games do not follow the logic of other RPGs where mobs respawn on the specific place.
You can find any Pokemon on any tile in the dungeon/grass/water.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 16th, 2014 (03:50 AM). Edited January 16th, 2014 by professorash.
professorash

Quote:
Originally Posted by CilleinT View Post
Hey guys anyone know what I can do to defeat V's son and daughter with their kyurem b and w. My pokemon are fairly low-leveled compared to their pokemon. I beat the son after I used about 50 revives until he ran out of pp. my pokemon are:
And I'm stuck picking between: victini 43, spiritomb 55, or absol 50. Any help is appreciated!
First of all can u tell where are
Like are u in amaris mansion
And what are the foes lvl
I think victini is good choice
And spirit tomb as well [ since it doesn't have any weakness
And a advice
Train only the pokemon u are going to use to fight the elite4
Training all are useless
And:-) that will only mean u have to grind more

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMangrove View Post
am i the only one who has noticed that the walkthrough is not exactly the same as ingame? For example, Pete's Trapinch was level 10 not 9, the first bug catcher in Twisted Woodlands had level 8 caterpie intead of level 6, and so on so forth. Another error is the wild pokemon list, for whatever reason, drillbur appear in mainlands cave even though they are not on the list.

Note: I am using gba4ios and downloaded the version from coolrom because i couldn't find any other link for a download compatible for mobile. is this possibly the source of the problem? (i.e. the version on coolrom is outdated?)

still lovin it so far, can't wait for DR2
Not only that the walktrough doesn't have many legendary location later on
I guess he was fed up of typing
But still he has done a marvellous job
Cool Rom may have an outdated version
And maybe it's also incomplete
Old January 16th, 2014 (04:05 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CilleinT View Post
Don't those Kyurems have level 50?
Or is the second encounter where they have 70 level ones?

Old January 16th, 2014 (02:08 PM).
jackhasanlg

Hey everyone, Loving the hack so far im just a little stuck

Ive just defeated Yami Yugi and Sydney took me back to the HQ where I gave one of the characters the sapphire, But ive done everything here already where do i go next?

Many thanks

J
Old January 17th, 2014 (10:42 AM).
WiseMangrove

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorash View Post
First of all can u tell where are
Like are u in amaris mansion
And what are the foes lvl
I think victini is good choice
And spirit tomb as well [ since it doesn't have any weakness
And a advice
Train only the pokemon u are going to use to fight the elite4
Training all are useless
And:-) that will only mean u have to grind more

Not only that the walktrough doesn't have many legendary location later on
I guess he was fed up of typing
But still he has done a marvellous job
Cool Rom may have an outdated version
And maybe it's also incomplete

ok thanks I guess but is it possible for the author of the hack to upload a version compatible with downloading from iOS or is she totally done with this thread FOREVER
Old January 17th, 2014 (01:20 PM).
julius23

Can i has a help I stock in a place ....... after the event of brock,ash, and entei ....I have only 2
badge
Old January 17th, 2014 (11:39 PM).
professorash

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMangrove View Post
ok thanks I guess but is it possible for the author of the hack to upload a version compatible with downloading from iOS or is she totally done with this thread FOREVER
She might come back but right now she is ffocussing on DR2
Old January 17th, 2014 (11:51 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by professorash View Post
She might come back but right now she is ffocussing on DR2
She said she ditched DR1. She doesn't want to update anything.
Maybe someone will be found and get permission from DRG to fix everything.

Old January 21st, 2014 (06:43 PM).
Hakai

Nature: Quiet
Hey, someone PLEASE HELP ME! I'm stuck in a glitch. In the room where you receive victini, i saved while i was against the right side of house next to the door. Then after I saved, the whole conversation with the girl and Paul repeats, it makes me step up and out of the boundaries of the game. So when the sequence is over, I can't get back in the boundaries. Sry if this has been handled already, I couldn't find anything about it. I really dont wanna start over. >.<
Old January 22nd, 2014 (02:27 PM).
TyHawk4501
TyHawk4501

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to TyHawk4501
Hey DarkRisingGirl Just letting you know that Dark Rising 1 is really awesome! Can't wait for Dark Rising 2

-TyHawk4501
Old January 22nd, 2014 (02:35 PM).
BadKnightLv01

Um guys, I just found a shiny Starly! I literally have no more than a few minutes into this game, so I really have to ask before any false excitement but since this is a mod hack, has the shiny rates been altered?
Old January 22nd, 2014 (08:31 PM).
Wolf_9

I can't find any mushrooms!! I've searched all the suggested places... Where can I get them is there a pokemon that holds it? I need my Yoru (Gengar) to remember hypnosis and dream eater!! Help!
Old January 23rd, 2014 (05:04 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKnightLv01 View Post
Um guys, I just found a shiny Starly! I literally have no more than a few minutes into this game, so I really have to ask before any false excitement but since this is a mod hack, has the shiny rates been altered?
Afaik no intended change was made but altering data in ROM may alter the rates anyways.
Still, you got pretty lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Hey, someone PLEASE HELP ME! I'm stuck in a glitch. In the room where you receive victini, i saved while i was against the right side of house next to the door. Then after I saved, the whole conversation with the girl and Paul repeats, it makes me step up and out of the boundaries of the game. So when the sequence is over, I can't get back in the boundaries. Sry if this has been handled already, I couldn't find anything about it. I really dont wanna start over. >.<
Unfortunately, repetition of events is a serious bug of DR1 and nothing had been done about it...
Since you apparently got into point of no return, you unfortunately have to start over...

Old January 23rd, 2014 (11:56 AM).
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi Ookami View Post

Unfortunately, repetition of events is a serious bug of DR1 and nothing had been done about it...
Since you apparently got into point of no return, you unfortunately have to start over...
Thank you so much. Yeah it sux that I have to restart, but I would've just sat there forever if no1 told me. There were a few things about my team I wanted to change anyways but didn't feel like cuz I was too far. Also, I have a bunch of questions about DR1, is this the correct place to ask them? And how can I avoid repeated subjects? Thanks again!
Old January 24th, 2014 (12:33 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Thank you so much. Yeah it sux that I have to restart, but I would've just sat there forever if no1 told me. There were a few things about my team I wanted to change anyways but didn't feel like cuz I was too far. Also, I have a bunch of questions about DR1, is this the correct place to ask them? And how can I avoid repeated subjects? Thanks again!
Yes, this is the place.
And if you just use the "Search this thread" feature, you can get your answer before asking.

Old January 24th, 2014 (12:44 AM).
professorash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_9 View Post
I can't find any mushrooms!! I've searched all the suggested places... Where can I get them is there a pokemon that holds it? I need my Yoru (Gengar) to remember hypnosis and dream eater!! Help!
In dark rising headquarters there is a person beside Dr Roy who sells mushrooms
Old January 24th, 2014 (12:31 PM). Edited January 24th, 2014 by Realjohn01.
Realjohn01

I need help! Ok so I started to play this game and I'm trying to go to the gym in fells city and when I talk to the person in front of the gym no dialogue won't come up. Is that supposed to happen?
Old January 24th, 2014 (04:31 PM).
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realjohn01 View Post
I need help! Ok so I started to play this game and I'm trying to go to the gym in fells city and when I talk to the person in front of the gym no dialogue won't come up. Is that supposed to happen?
Hey, I haven't beaten the game or anything yet, but I just skipped that gym. I don't believe your supposed to beat it until later in the game. I've been continuing on just fine w/o challenging it.
Old January 26th, 2014 (04:36 AM). Edited January 26th, 2014 by professorash.
professorash

That gym is the last gym
The first gym is after lava burn forest
And it's a fire type

That gym is the last gym
The first gym is after lava burn forest
And it's a fire type
Old January 26th, 2014 (05:49 AM). Edited January 26th, 2014 by Kakarot1212.
Kakarot1212
Awesome as always...

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realjohn01 View Post
Youre suppose to skip that gym and continue on. There will be a time when you will return there and challege that gym. Idk, cause its been too long since i finished DR1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyHawk4501 View Post
Hey DarkRisingGirl Just letting you know that Dark Rising 1 is really awesome! Can't wait for Dark Rising 2

-TyHawk4501
Seriously? DR2 is out since december last year.

楓 弘詩
“ Programs must be written for people
to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute. ”
Pair Pair | Facebook | Showdown | PHO | Twitter
| (THD)Text-Hex Decoder |
Old January 27th, 2014 (08:17 AM).
CilleinT

can someone tell me how to evolve pichu? I read somewhere its at level twenty but I tried and nothing happens? help??
Old January 27th, 2014 (09:10 AM).
Hakai

Does venusaur learn sunny day in DR1? I just got him to 35 when he learns solar beam but I don't wanna learn if there's no sunny day.

Sponsored Links