Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 4th, 2014 (02:52 PM).
AngellicDeath

Hey all, my pokemon won't evolve, I don't know if it's a storyline thing or not, since I haven't left the first town, but my level 50 Bagon wouldn't evolve into Shellgon, I got the message that pops up after hitting the B button (that message that goes ...???) and then the evolution screen disappeared, anyone know what's going on?
Old February 5th, 2014 (12:19 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by AngellicDeath:
Hey all, my pokemon won't evolve, I don't know if it's a storyline thing or not, since I haven't left the first town, but my level 50 Bagon wouldn't evolve into Shellgon, I got the message that pops up after hitting the B button (that message that goes ...???) and then the evolution screen disappeared, anyone know what's going on?
He? Are you playing DR2?
'cause this is caused by not obtaining National Dex... I don't think it happened in DR1... in DR2 it's the most common bug, though.
Can your other Pokemon evolve?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 5th, 2014 (06:46 PM). Edited February 5th, 2014 by Zeromercy.
Zeromercy

cant decide my team >.< any advice?
atm i got:
Salamence
Staraptor
Allakazam
Arcanine
Ferrothorn
Politoed

Pokemon im considering:
Jellicent
Victini
Metagross
Bronzong
Skarmory
Tyranitar

i havent gotten to these ones yet, but im most likely gonna replace Staraptor wit Skarm. what im really considering is removing allak + arcan for Victini and either metagros or bronz, prolly meta. idk tho... i need and electic type in there too >.< lol too many awesome choices!?! my politoed is drizzle so im thinkin of goin for rain team, but im not 100% sure what im doing lol

also... what are the rules in this game? i mean, what generation is the battle rules in, like all fire attacks are special? etc. so gen 3 rules wit gen 5 pokes? need this answer quickly, picking out which nature victini. im thinkin modest, timid or naive. assuming this is gen 3 rules?
Old February 6th, 2014 (05:07 PM).
PokeminTips101

Please tell me Bidoof is in this game? XD

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Old February 8th, 2014 (04:34 AM).
alvisshardy

after complete gym 7 ... I was been called up to Dark Rising island... I cant back... What should I do?
Old February 8th, 2014 (12:54 PM).
Turkert

Okay story, but trainers are way too unbalanced and theres barely options to train. Except if youre happy with having to battle 40 pokemon before gaining one level.
Old February 8th, 2014 (02:50 PM).
Play4Zeta

Nature: Brave
What Pokemon from 1-5 Gen. are not included in this game
Also,what Legionaries are not in this game?
Old February 8th, 2014 (10:31 PM).
Coinshuffler

Is there any way for me to get my Eevee to evolve into either an Umbreon or Espeon? I've leveled up like 3 Eevees to level 80 and none have evolved.
Old February 8th, 2014 (11:32 PM). Edited February 8th, 2014 by Zeromercy.
Zeromercy

Quote originally posted by Coinshuffler:
Is there any way for me to get my Eevee to evolve into either an Umbreon or Espeon? I've leveled up like 3 Eevees to level 80 and none have evolved.
i believe a moon stone does it, u can buy them for free at one of the first few towns, forgot which :/

Quote originally posted by Turkert:
Okay story, but trainers are way too unbalanced and theres barely options to train. Except if youre happy with having to battle 40 pokemon before gaining one level.
i guess ur talking to me? but i like this game ALOT because its actually challenging, literally it seems like all the legit pokemon games are faceroll easy for me at least, u can literally grab any pokemon and smash the game with minimal effort/skill. with this game its actually a struggle. then theres the storyline, legit games = written by nine year old? this ones actually interesting... what?! they kidnapped my dad!!?! its on!!!

and a couple tips for anyone playin this game:

1. theres and official walkthru on the first page, dont even have to download, just click the link then click view document.

2. theres a page on all the special evolutions, ie friendship or trade, i cant post the link, but how i found it was googling "pokemon dark rising politoed" second link down.

3 this is the most important and helpful tip, increase the speed on ur emulator for grinding! throw a few exp shares on ur pokes, lead wit ohko poke and grind out a few levels in a couple minutes. easy, only drawback = now playing legit pokemon seems sooo sloooow

oh and u can get xp shares from the starter pokes that are rare finds in nearly all areas
Old February 9th, 2014 (12:03 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Play4Zeta:
What Pokemon from 1-5 Gen. are not included in this game
Also,what Legionaries are not in this game?
There's a Pokemon list in the OP, you should check that.
And... legionaries is... supposed to be legendaries?

Old February 11th, 2014 (07:59 PM).
Ccsracer

Sorry if this has been answered already. I am playing on gba4ios on an ipad. My problem is that I am playing DR1 and I can't get past the karate trainer in dragon valley. Every time i go near him the game freezes. I am playing on an ipad so I'm unable to patch it with a new rom, unless there's an ips patcher that I'm unaware of. I've downloaded the (complete rom) at the beginning of this thread but gba4ios won't open it. I got the original rom that I've been playing from coolrom. Is there a fix for this problem without losing my save data?
Old February 11th, 2014 (08:10 PM).
mikefee

This is nice, really nice , im speculating how it'll end, good work.
Old February 11th, 2014 (09:15 PM).
coolman2929

Part 1 Was great i cant wait to play the rest
Old February 11th, 2014 (11:05 PM).
slim spazzy
Kik: spazzyda59

Nature: Lonely
Can somebody please tell me what type that dark lugia is and what types can take it down?
Old February 12th, 2014 (12:46 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by slim spazzy:
Can somebody please tell me what type that dark lugia is and what types can take it down?
Classical Dark/Ghost. It doesn't have Wonder Guard so it's pretty easy to kill.

Old February 14th, 2014 (09:28 AM).
PURRP
--KiNGPuRRP--

Nature: Bold
Encountered a bug when I try walk past the 1st trainer in Dragon Valley. My whole game freezes and it keeps occuring.
Old February 14th, 2014 (06:51 PM).
coleticguardian

Nature: Sassy
where do I find oddish?
someone tell me (:
Old February 18th, 2014 (02:19 AM).
LQH

Quote originally posted by PURRP:
Encountered a bug when I try walk past the 1st trainer in Dragon Valley. My whole game freezes and it keeps occuring.
just the same to me, screen goes full purple, and after a few minutes it takes me to my last save (pretty far from where i actually was).
Old February 18th, 2014 (12:47 PM).
Cyberknigt

hi is there something special i need to do to get pichu to pikachu
its not in the eveloution list so now im asking have anybody got pichu into pikachu because i know how to get raichu i already got the thunderstone for that just cant evolve my pichu so........ HOW?
Darkrisinggirl if you can answer me pls update the eveloution list and say how to do it i would appriciate it and everybody else if you have pikachu pls tell me how you did it and what lvl
Old February 18th, 2014 (05:00 PM).
mtndew

hey, whenever I try and play the game I get a white screen, usually its because of the save type, but I already tried that. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Old February 19th, 2014 (01:46 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by mtndew:
hey, whenever I try and play the game I get a white screen, usually its because of the save type, but I already tried that. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Have you downloaded a pre-patched ROM or have you patched it yourself?

Old February 19th, 2014 (08:15 PM).
El-Ahrairah666

Nature: Modest
I just caught my SECOND Landorus with an Ultra Ball! Sometimes I love glitches.
Old February 20th, 2014 (12:13 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by El-Ahrairah666:
I just caught my SECOND Landorus with an Ultra Ball! Sometimes I love glitches.
You know you can catch infinite amount of Landoruses, right? =D

Old February 20th, 2014 (06:26 PM).
froxo

This hack is very good, i have been enjoying alot. Kudos to the author XD.
A quick question. How do i evolve feebas? Is it like the old games or its easier now.
Old February 20th, 2014 (11:15 PM).
doreamoncat

I had already caught Kyorgre at the poseidon's cave. and now i am stuck can u pls guide me?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links