The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Progress is coming along great everyone. I'm getting somewhat close to the first 4 legendaries you'll have to do the "Bonding" mini game with. This idea will incorporate Pokemon Conquest & Digimon World 1(If anyone of you has ever played it) ideas to obtain the legendaries to join your party. It's like this; After you defeat Tarea, you will have the option of finding legendary pokemon and "bonding" with them. You'll be free to wander around the game and try to find their locations. When you do, you have to convince them to join you(Like digimon world 1). The way to convince them and join a bond with them in order to have them in your party is the mini game part. With the abilities Tarea has given you after the battle in the Twilight Zone, you'll be able to speak mentally with the Legendary Pokemon. Once you find their locations, a conversation will start. You have to choose the correct responses to the Pokemon in order for them to join your party. Example; Groundon is a legendary who obviously won't be easy to convince and want to join a teenage human. He might say something like "Why should a join you?! I could step on you right now!" You'll have 3 options to pick from. Saying something like "Because...I want to help my friends." won't impress Groundon and you'll have to start over. But saying that to Jirachi will probably work. Choosing "Because I'm strong and I like to battle hard!" will impress Groundon, but may be a turn off for someone like Celebii.

An update will be posted by the end of the weekend. Nothing too epic, just showing off some new stuff.
Wow... this is interesting... can you show us it with some legendary in some video? =)
I would love to see how this concept would work.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 6th, 2012, 12:54 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Really impressed with your concepts... Another bug reports from me...
There is a house at the end of Flamen Route which is in accessible.. I mean I can't enter it..
I was surprised to see Raining inside Waters Cavern... What inside a cave too!!! First experience for me to see this feature...
Really? Sorry about that. I'll open that door and upload a new patch. Is it the house next to the waters cavern entrance?

EDIT: Sorry everyone, in the last patch the house where you get your first rod now near the entrance of Water's Cavern was not able to be entered due to a tiny mistake in advance map. But, I just re-uploaded the beta 1 patch and the house is now accessible.

@_Ash493

Sure, I'll upload a video of it once I get up to editing that part and Tajaros is free to write the script. When it comes to the events, I do all of the planning, words, and ideas. But he's the one that makes'em happen. The bonding script shouldn't be difficult at all for him, so as soon as he sets it up and I check if it works, I'll upload a video. ^.^

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; September 6th, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old September 6th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Kibaster
Beginning Trainer

Is the move substitute in the game?
Old September 6th, 2012, 10:35 PM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

yes yes it is. substitue is in the game

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old September 7th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Justin262
Beginning Trainer

When i talk to Pete and he say he is going to Nummisity(something like that) city to a lab it ends in random characters

And the 5th gym leader is way over-leveled lv 87 bronzong!?!?!?

Old September 7th, 2012, 01:31 AM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

theres a 5th gym leader o.o

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old September 7th, 2012, 01:59 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Really? Sorry about that. I'll open that door and upload a new patch. Is it the house next to the waters cavern entrance?

EDIT: Sorry everyone, in the last patch the house where you get your first rod now near the entrance of Water's Cavern was not able to be entered due to a tiny mistake in advance map. But, I just re-uploaded the beta 1 patch and the house is now accessible.
seems like you already answered my question and yup the house was that all right... another thing is itching me though... i have already that first badge but somehow my traded Larvesta is ignoring my commands...Can you help please..?
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:27 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

@_alienhunterx

I don't know why it's not listening to you at all. I'll look into it.

@_Justin262

The beta ends after you battle Pete when he speaks about the numassity lab. I don't remember anyone having a lv87 Bronzong that you have to battle yet. Although the 6th gym leader will have that. The 5th is Nora and she isn't available to battle in the 1st beta.
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Justin262
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
@_alienhunterx

@_Justin262

The beta ends after you battle Pete when he speaks about the numassity lab. I don't remember anyone having a lv87 Bronzong that you have to battle yet. Although the 6th gym leader will have that. The 5th is Nora and she isn't available to battle in the 1st beta.
OH i mean that norman looking guy he is too overpowered... I was getting bored so.........you know what happened

Old September 7th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Kientaru
Beginning Trainer

So I was wondering , when does the rom stop ? Is it shortly after you go to the ghost town , because I just got to the remastered Pokemon mansion, I killed the 2 lv70's and now I'm stuck , if I ruim through pokemon mansion and take the correct jump down at the 3rd floor , I end up on the 1floor inside a wall...
Maybe this is supposed to be like that but I find it odd nonetheless seeing as how I have no chance of progressing..
Also maybe a little bit of critique , all the pokemon the random trainers have are WAAY to low .. They're one shottable and give a pretty aweful amount of exp..
Old September 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM
wifitrader6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kientaru View Post
So I was wondering , when does the rom stop ? Is it shortly after you go to the ghost town , because I just got to the remastered Pokemon mansion, I killed the 2 lv70's and now I'm stuck , if I ruim through pokemon mansion and take the correct jump down at the 3rd floor , I end up on the 1floor inside a wall...
never got to the glitch your on about, i dunno whether i bugged it or not, or whether this is how it was supposed to go, but after walking into the remastered pokemon mansion, i would walk up the stairs, and then walk right back down again, and it transport me to where your supposed to be dropped and continue with the dungeon to the goon with the houndoom. admittedly i skipped the few trainers there but honestly as you said there aint much exp to be had there so it was worth it to quickly advance.
hope this helps
Old September 7th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Kientaru
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifitrader6 View Post
never got to the glitch your on about, i dunno whether i bugged it or not, or whether this is how it was supposed to go, but after walking into the remastered pokemon mansion, i would walk up the stairs, and then walk right back down again, and it transport me to where your supposed to be dropped and continue with the dungeon to the goon with the houndoom. admittedly i skipped the few trainers there but honestly as you said there aint much exp to be had there so it was worth it to quickly advance.
hope this helps
Wow , that actually did help , I'm glad I can advance now :p
Old September 8th, 2012, 01:29 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
@_alienhunterx

Thnx once again by looking on to my request... I am currently at 2nd gym and where my team was between lv 24-18, the 2nd gym leaders team was maxed at Lv 29-32.. Wow... Did you on purpose rosed the levels... Also previously PKMN trainer Eon had also a powerful team from mine i-e Lv 26-27 against my Lv 20's team..
Old September 8th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
seems like you already answered my question and yup the house was that all right... another thing is itching me though... i have already that first badge but somehow my traded Larvesta is ignoring my commands...Can you help please..?
Because you don't have enough badges.
It's unfortunate but it happens... The only thing that would fix it is not giving first badge but the last badge as first one.

Old September 8th, 2012, 03:59 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Due to me not getting any work done yesterday, the update has been changed to Monday. I haven't sent the rom over to Tajaros yet for scripting, so a video showcasing the Bonding with the Legendaries won't be included in the update. But it will showcase some new screenshots, yugi, misty, and another new bad guy who's replace V as the general of the grunts/goons. Thanks to you, V's dead...Or is he? Either way, his children want to get revenge of you.

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; September 8th, 2012 at 04:07 PM.
Old September 8th, 2012, 04:09 PM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Nature: Naughty
Do you think you are going to put any Bay Formes?

Like Baby Kyerum or something?

I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpg man View Post
Like Baby Kyerum or something?
Why are you so obssesed with Baby Kyurem anyways? o.O

Old September 9th, 2012, 12:51 AM
tajaros
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Why are you so obssesed with Baby Kyurem anyways? o.O
Just Imagine what a baby Kyurem looks like, think about a Kyurem shrinked with a diaper and a bottle of milk... xD (I just cracked myself up! xD)
Old September 9th, 2012, 01:01 AM
ForYouu
Time Traveler

Nature: Quiet
This looks amazing DarkRisingGirl! Thanks a ton for this amazing ROM.
Old September 9th, 2012, 03:34 AM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

I know......:p so funny and cute....

Old September 9th, 2012, 06:00 AM
ThatIceman
Togepi

Nice (: very very nice i want you to know that i support you and alot of other people supports you and we all hope that you continue this remake and make it completed and please don;t ditch it
Old September 9th, 2012, 07:00 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatIceman View Post
Nice (: very very nice i want you to know that i support you and alot of other people supports you and we all hope that you continue this remake and make it completed and please don;t ditch it
Thank You. You won't have to worry about me ditching it. That's Never going to happen.

There won't be any baby Kyurems though lol or baby forms or any legendaries. I Just uploaded a beta 1 patch fixing the door errors in mystic falls. Idk why I didn't fix that before, it was so easy. But if you don't care about the doors being a little messed up, then you don't have to re-patch it.
Also, the update has been changed back to today. You can expect it later on tonight. It'll showcase some pretty cool screenshots and the first look at Yugi in the hack.
Old September 9th, 2012, 10:51 AM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

Aww.......Babay Formes add more of a twist to the story.

Old September 9th, 2012, 12:03 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

(Bikes in Beta 2 for Both the Hero & Heroine!)

(Atem's Big Introduction into Pokemon Dark Rising. Also, Ash is having some girl issues.)

(Darugis's replacement for V seems to be very arrogant. Genosect looks as scary as ever...)

(A Final Confrontation with KAYO before him and player have their Last Battle.)

-ATEM(Most of you know him as Yami Yugi, Big Yugi, etc). After being defeated in a game of Duel Monsters by his Other Half, Yugi, Atem returned to his throne as a Pharoah in the past. However, a couple of days after his return, the Pokemon Giratina, traveled through a dimension hole in time using Dialga and Palkia's powers, and suddenly begins to cause destruction in the time of the Pharoah, Atem. Atem and his soliders's monsters were no match for the power of Giratina. Atem later on finds out the dragon Giratina, along with Dialga and Palkia, is being controled by a darker force known as Darugis. It is Atem's job to make sure anything from the Shadow Relm such as Giratina, does not return and wreck havoc as his old nemisis, Dark Bakura, once did. As Giratina creates a dimensional warp to return back to it's own universe for recovery, Atem grabs on to the dragon's tail and gets warped along with Giratina to a world unfamilar to him known as the Pokemon Universe. He awakens in the Core Region. He believes the only way for him to return home is to stop Giratina, some how, some way.
-VLADIMIR
-MISTY
-ASH & PIKACHU
Old September 9th, 2012, 12:08 PM
rpg man
My new account is Critx

I think i see a Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan....'-'

Cool screens =_=

(Still think a babay Legendary is cool

Quick Reply