Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed POKEMON: Dark Rising

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2012 (08:06 PM).
Banned

Nature: Hasty
Yes wat time zone at midnight?
Old November 7th, 2012 (08:13 PM).
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
New York time. But basically in 47 minutes
Old November 7th, 2012 (08:31 PM).
2015 Edition.

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by DarkRisingGirl:
ANNOUNCEMENT:

What was going to be a small update will be the best update in the hack's thread thus far. I've decided to just throw it all out there, couldn't resist holding it back any longer. Be sure to check out this thread at Midnight. It's something BIG!
I can't wait for the BIG update!
Old November 7th, 2012 (09:00 PM). Edited November 7th, 2012 by DarkRisingGirl.
Order Must Be Restored

Long ago...There was only darkness.

Until Arceus, God of Pokemon, decided to make a new world. A world filled with
Pokemon. Arceus began creating Pokemon of different natures, types and
species on the ground, in the air, and in the water.

Arceus followers, the legends of Pokemon history, helped Arceus shape the world, Each one with
a designated job. One in particular was named Darugis. It's job was to create harmony through the Pokemon
world. Darugis was the highest in command and all of the legendaries respected it's power. Darugis soon felt superior, the recognization and sheer cockiness in it began to emit darkness, negativity, jealousy.

Darugis challanged Arceus but evidently lost. Arceus sent Darugis to the bowels of the darkness, locking it inside Pandora's Box. The few legendaries did not like how Arceus had banished Darugis and began to seperate. Creating their own worlds.

Darugis plotted, seeking revenge on Arceus. Darugis was still connected to Arceus in some way because Arceus still cared for all of it's followers. Arceus wanted to create friendship and love and thought Pokemon would be lonely.
Arceus felt they needed companions...Thus, the creation of humans began to soothe Arceus's worries. However, Darugis saw this as a plan. Darugis tempted the first humans, as they released it from it's imprisonment.
Negativty was thus spread out through the Pokemon World. Anger, jeaously, hatred, envy and so fourth.

Darugis's plan was almost complete, until a young trainer named Jean Blake sealed it away inside Pandora's Box once again. But it was not sealed away completely... Extracting it's revenge, Darugis trapped Jean Blake in an endless void so he could not stop it's plans ever again.

Until now...

POKEMON DARK RISING 1

(New Banners):

The battle with the child of Jean Blake has only begun. Although Darugis lost the battle, it was far from losing the war. Spreading it's power globally, it decided to build it's throne in another Region close by. The OMNI Region. The story continues 1 month later...What will be the outcome? Only You can decide that.

POKEMON DARK RISING 2

(The Tiles and Maps are still a work in progress)

(DR2 Banner for Early Support):
Old November 7th, 2012 (09:18 PM).
2015 Edition.

Long ago...There was only darkness.

Until Arceus, God of Pokemon, decided to make a new world. A world filled with
Pokemon. Arceus began creating Pokemon of different natures, types and
species on the ground, in the air, and in the water.

Arceus followers, the legends of Pokemon history, helped Arceus shape the world, Each one with
a designated job. One in particular was named Darugis. It's job was to create harmony through the Pokemon
world. Darugis was the highest in command and all of the legendaries respected it's power. Darugis soon felt superior, the recognization and sheer cockiness in it began to emit darkness, negativity, jealousy.

Darugis challanged Arceus but evidently lost. Arceus sent Darugis to the bowels of the darkness, locking it inside Pandora's Box. The few legendaries did not like how Arceus had banished Darugis and began to seperate. Creating their own worlds.

Darugis plotted, seeking revenge on Arceus. Darugis was still connected to Arceus in some way because Arceus still cared for all of it's followers. Arceus wanted to create friendship and love and thought Pokemon would be lonely.
Arceus felt they needed companions...Thus, the creation of humans began to soothe Arceus's worries. However, Darugis saw this as a plan. Darugis tempted the first humans, as they released it from it's imprisonment.
Negativty was thus spread out through the Pokemon World. Anger, jeaously, hatred, envy and so fourth.

Darugis's plan was almost complete, until a young trainer named Jean Blake sealed it away inside Pandora's Box once again. But it was not sealed away completely... Extracting it's revenge, Darugis trapped Jean Blake in an endless void so he could not stop it's plans ever again.

Until now...

POKEMON DARK RISING 1

(New Banners):

The battle with the child of Jean Blake has only begun. Although Darugis lost the battle, it was far from losing the war. Spreading it's power globally, it decided to build it's throne in another Region close by. The OMNI Region. The story continues 1 month later...What will be the outcome? Only You can decide that.

POKEMON DARK RISING 2

(The Tiles and Maps are still a work in progress)

(DR2 Banner for Early Support):
Amazing! That screen look good! I can't wait to catch Regigigas.
Old November 7th, 2012 (09:46 PM).
Ultimate Tiles Matcher

Yea...I hope DARK RISING will be no1 script and beautiful this year

Incomming ROMHACK
www.facebook.com/blackremakes
http://www.romhack.me/shinynight
http://www.romhack.me/jademerald

Dont Forget To Like!
Old November 7th, 2012 (09:58 PM). Edited November 7th, 2012 by KeldeoInTraining.
Banned

Nature: Hasty
Astounding update. you could make rom hacking history with the dark rising series. great work. your effort in making a good hack is unquestionable.

one thing I notice is the new character designs for the returning characters. Kaz has blonde hair and Oren hair appears to be longer. why the change in the natural traits of the characters?
Old November 7th, 2012 (10:15 PM).
Order Must Be Restored

Quote originally posted by KeldeoInTraining:
Astounding update. you could make rom hacking history with the dark rising series. great work. your effort in making a good hack is unquestionable.

one thing I notice is the new character designs for the returning characters. Kaz has blonde hair and Oren hair appears to be longer. why the change in the natural traits of the characters?
As you progress through the full hack of Dark Rising 1, you'll see conversations between specific characters that explain this. For example, Oren/Orena had longer hair when he/she were younger but cut it some time before the events in Dark Rising 1 started. Kaz also mentions he's gonna try something new with his hair soon as well after you beat him at a specific point in the Dark Rising 1 hack. Everything from the story to the characters is all thought-out and explained as you progress.

SLEEPY TIME! I'll check the thread out when I wake up.
Old November 7th, 2012 (11:33 PM).

Nature: Brave
I started to look from your advice and not thinking of that cave ..lol.. But seeing your big update I will say that you are a creator girl why have you shown that big update. You should have kept it secret.
Any ways a lazy congrats from me
Old November 7th, 2012 (11:45 PM).
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nature: Quiet
you know what this game absolutely fun..i have start play this game and it give me more idea about my new hack...nice keep it up..
Old November 8th, 2012 (01:43 AM).

Soemone can put this hack rom format .zip in 4shared or mediafire ?
It's for me to download this hack rom directly on my android.
Adriix95.
Old November 8th, 2012 (01:50 AM).
Hi I'm dawg

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to tajaros
Quote originally posted by Adriix95:
Soemone can put this hack rom format .zip in 4shared or mediafire ?
It's for me to download this hack rom directly on my android.
Adriix95.
No, we can't do that. Rom Linking is Illegal so you have to just patch the file in the first page in a clean FireRed rom.
Old November 8th, 2012 (03:38 AM).

Ok, thank you tajaros !
Old November 8th, 2012 (04:21 AM).

Nature: Gentle
BTW I am guessing that Ash will have Red's theme hmm?
Old November 8th, 2012 (04:56 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
that you are a creator girl
What? xD She's a creator girl? o.O Da hell? xD

Anyways, updates look interesting... the almost 100 levels are pretty damn high but well... kinda expected that =D
Looking forward to the final release =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 8th, 2012 (05:51 AM).

First pokemon game that:

- made me want to level my pokemon to 100
- made me not skip any parts of the story. (like rapidly pressing A)
- made me play for 23 hours straight. (HONESTLY)

you sure know hot make up a good storyline. I'm an RPG addict. and I rate the storyline 11/10. nice job @DarkRisingGirl. can't wait for the next update.

PS: In the game, I think I'm stuck, but no worries, I'll figure something out.
Old November 8th, 2012 (07:13 AM).
2015 Edition.

Quote originally posted by gallowsraven:
First pokemon game that:

- made me want to level my pokemon to 100
- made me not skip any parts of the story. (like rapidly pressing A)
- made me play for 23 hours straight. (HONESTLY)

you sure know hot make up a good storyline. I'm an RPG addict. and I rate the storyline 11/10. nice job @DarkRisingGirl. can't wait for the next update.

PS: In the game, I think I'm stuck, but no worries, I'll figure something out.
What part do you stuck? If I know, I can help.
Old November 8th, 2012 (07:18 AM).

Basucally what I am trying to say is that the origin of the story is a lot like Islamic terminology. Was that intentional?
Old November 8th, 2012 (08:01 PM).
Order Must Be Restored

No, not the Islamic terminology. The Christian terminology and yes it was intentional. God (Who is Arceus) created the world in seven days. He had followers, his angels, (which imply the legendaries). One Angel in particular was named Lucifer (Darugis). All the Angels loved him but he was jealous and challenged God. Thus God (Arceus) sent him to the bowels of darkness, sealed inside Pandora's box (Hell). Gods Angels ( legendaries) didn't like this and seperated creating their own worlds. (Ex: time and space Palkia/Dialga).
Jean Blake, almost resembles Adam and Eve, the first humans on earth. In theory. That's where his story was based off from.
Old November 8th, 2012 (09:30 PM). Edited November 8th, 2012 by Uzigunner.

No, not the Islamic terminology. The Christian terminology and yes it was intentional. God (Who is Arceus) created the world in seven days. He had followers, his angels, (which imply the legendaries). One Angel in particular was named Lucifer (Darugis). All the Angels loved him but he was jealous and challenged God. Thus God (Arceus) sent him to the bowels of darkness, sealed inside Pandora's box (Hell). Gods Angels ( legendaries) didn't like this and seperated creating their own worlds. (Ex: time and space Palkia/Dialga).
Jean Blake, almost resembles Adam and Eve, the first humans on earth. In theory. That's where his story was based off from.
Wow the origins of our Religions are very similar actually, Lucifer i.e Iblis in Islamic Terminology was the most respectful Angel of all and the leader of all Angels, until Adam (AS) came, when God told every Angel to bow before Adam (AS), every Angel did except Iblis(Lucifer), because he had become arrogant and was refusing to bow before someone who he thought was inferior to him. So God, banished Ibliss from Heaven and for Adam (AS) he also created a second human i.e Hawwa(Eve in christian terminology). Then, somehow, Iblis had told Adam and Hawwa to eat a sacred tree as he guarranted to them that they would live longer and have more joy(not sure actually, don't quite remember that part). God himself had forbidden them to eat the Tree's fruits and they disobeyed him directly and eat the tree's fruits. Allah then found out and banished them as well and sent them to the planet we call Earth. Adam and Hawwa begged for God's forgiveness and God agreed to take them back to Heaven i.e after they died. Also, I don't know when this incident happened but there was a time where humans had no darkness within them but it is said that Iblis(Lucifer) had childs, Adam(AS) tried to kill them in every way possible but them always came back with Iblis calling them. So in the end, Adam (AS) ate them to dispose of them once and for all, and them Iblis came laughing at him telling him that now every human born will have evil genes within them since Adam(AS) ate them. So yeah in a way, our terminologies are really same for some reason.
Old November 8th, 2012 (10:27 PM).
Ultimate Tiles Matcher

I dont know the main story,so I dont have right to said...I also not play this game yet,so I dont know..I hope you understand

Incomming ROMHACK

Dont Forget To Like!
Old November 8th, 2012 (11:20 PM). Edited November 8th, 2012 by PokemonGiratinaX.
2015 Edition.

Quote originally posted by NightkymZ:
I dont know the main story,so I dont have right to said...I also not play this game yet,so I dont know..I hope you understand

You must play this hack! This hack is amazing!
Old November 8th, 2012 (11:28 PM).
Ultimate Tiles Matcher

Im download every single hack but I dont play.I observed those hack,I just compare graphic among those hack only because I very interesting about graphic which by the way people call it tiles and maps.Okey...now Im playing drv1.

Incomming ROMHACK

Dont Forget To Like!
Old November 8th, 2012 (11:33 PM). Edited November 8th, 2012 by PokemonGiratinaX.
2015 Edition.

Quote originally posted by NightkymZ:
Im download every single hack but I dont play.I observed those hack,I just compare graphic among those hack only because I very interesting about graphic which by the way people call it tiles and maps.Okey...now Im playing drv1.
This hack got a good tiles but just the map is not good. Anyway, why didn't you play the hack that you downloaded?
Old November 8th, 2012 (11:44 PM).

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Ash493:
What? xD She's a creator girl? o.O Da hell? xD

Anyways, updates look interesting... the almost 100 levels are pretty damn high but well... kinda expected that =D
Looking forward to the final release =)
xD I said to he as she is the creator you know. My my Mr. professor Ash493. i should check my sayings twice from now on to see if they have a bug or glitch haa haa
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)