The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:59 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxScarletDragonxx View Post
How do I continue where I left off with the new beta? I deleted my old rom, patched a new one, and kept my sav file but it didn't work...
On your emulator, click "Load" instead of Load Game. Once you press Load, find your save file from the previous rom on your computer and click on it.
Old December 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
On your emulator, click "Load" instead of Load Game. Once you press Load, find your save file from the previous rom on your computer and click on it.
Ah thanks. I tried that before, but the whole screen turned green. I just did it again, and it works now.

I really love Morty you guys.
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Uzigunner

Nature: Gentle
Another annoying bug, I feel the need to point out, every time u catch a legendary, their OW Sprite does not, I repeat does not disappear and if u press on the legendary again, u again fight it. Another bug is that after u have completed the Sydney and Dray event after coming out of the Twilight Cave and come back to the town where Atem is I still see Dray and Sydney outside the cave and again they r still not talking to me, mind u if finished that event.Again, after I beat Atem, I see invisible Dray and Sydney talking to me and telling me to cometo the Drak Rising HQ Again. Also, out of curiousity if u could give Hoeen Trainer Battle music when u fight other legendaries would it be possible to give them the Regis theme or even Rayquaza's theme when u fight em. Last thing which DRG can only understand, hopefully we will see "them" unite as one and cause huge chaos to the region won't we DRG?

Last edited by Uzigunner; December 28th, 2012 at 09:41 PM.
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Shadowsmoke
Unhatched Egg

Im stuck in your game in ''AMARIS MANSION'' to be exactly when i fall down im in the wall and can only go up (the right hole the other one teleports me to the begining) could some one pls help. there should be a picture ateched

Last edited by Shadowsmoke; December 28th, 2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Uzigunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsmoke View Post
Im stuck in your game in ''AMARIS MANSION'' to be exactly when i fall down im in the wall and can only go up (the right hole the other one teleports me to the begining) could some one pls help. there should be a picture ateched
Simple use Walk Through Walls Cheat, and bingo.
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Dumpy
Unhatched Egg

Just thought I would let you know that I beat the game, and wow, that elite four are... wow. I tried running through it with an offensive team but had to finally beat it using a probopass (sand stream from another pokemon) and toxic stall because that dark lugia one hit all my other pokemon. Anyway, great game, couple of bugs and a few times I had to use walk through walls but otherwise no real problems. Like what has been said by others the only major bug encountered was that legendaries dont go away if you catch them, so I could have caught every legendary multiple times. Not that I would have had the patience anyway...
Old December 28th, 2012, 09:52 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

SECRET PROJECT REVEALED

In addition to me working on Dark Rising 2, me and Nightkymz have started a side project that's not being rushed or a major priority, but it's slowly being developed into something great. I'm talking about Dark Rising 1.5

Fells Town
Douba Road
Tiki Village
Lavaburn Forest
Flamen City
Flamen Route
Dread Swamp
Atlantic City
Atlantic Path
Atlantic Cape

(Some tiles are still a work in progress)

Same Hack with the same storyline just Upgraded Tiles & a extra battle after the defeat of Adrian. Since the scripts from the completed Dark Rising 1 are already in effect, all that's needed is to add the newer tiles and re-position everything. But like I said, this isn't a major priority and isn't fully being focused on. But expect it eventually to replace the already amazing Dark Rising 1 hack. Also, this version of the hack will be locked to avoid changing of scripts and using the tiles Nightkymz worked so hard to insert. So expect all of the scripts that are acting weird now to be properly working and all maps set up flawlessly to avoid any problems while playing. In addition, all of the Pokemon's txt will now be lower cased like most of the original games are now.

As for Dark Rising 2, I'll be posting 1 more update on it in this thread at the start of next year. Sometime in 2013, after the hack has made an average amount of progress, I'll create it's own thread for it. Well, this is the last update from me for 2012. I appreciate everyone who's played my hack and I hope I can continue to improve as I complete the Dark Rising Trilogy. It's going to be an amazing set of hacks that'll only get better & better. Happy Holidays Everyone & have a Happy New Year. ^.^
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Uzigunner

Wait what do I do after I beat Blitz, how do I get there.
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:16 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzigunner View Post
Wait what do I do after I beat Blitz, how do I get there.
After you beat Blitz, go through the door behind him. And replying to your previous post, all I have to say is Yeah, it's gonna be Very chaotic once they all unite as one. Darugis won't be the only problem the characters have to worry about. It'll feel like the Pokemon world is really coming to an end.
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

Nature: Calm
Wow, this is way better ;D I see a statue of my favorite Pokemon. I'll definitely play that when release ;D

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old December 28th, 2012, 11:23 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
So the Larvesta problem has been fixed right finally???. Or I have to wait more. I am losing patience you know
Nevermind I saw the previous page and it is fixed finally. By the way awesome work again of Dark Rising 1.5
Old December 28th, 2012, 11:36 PM
PokemonMasters
Always Remember Forever&After

Just Wondering, are you gonna release Dark Rising 1.5 when it's complete?

+ForeverDash on PC's Battle Server | Pair | VM/PM |Partner In Crime
Old December 29th, 2012, 01:35 AM
ligerre

how to beat dark lugia? how to beat any legendary of the elite 4 without stall
Old December 29th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Uzigunner

Would someone please use Yape and tell me the PP and Accuracy and Power of Dark Chaos Please, this stupid Lugia is really pissing me off!!
Old December 29th, 2012, 07:01 AM
Clih13
Unhatched Egg

i just downloaded this game but the guard or whatever you call it won't let me pass through flamen route. ive already beaten the Sh*t out of the first gym leader. what should i do? is this another bug?
Old December 29th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
So far I haven't had any problems using this team, but I'm open for suggestions for improving my team. Thanks a lot in advance! :D
Um... using less Fire types? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligerre View Post
+6 garchomp with 350 atk cant ohko a cresselia with a stone edge?
Because it doesn't have STAB on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ligerre View Post
how to beat dark lugia? how to beat any legendary of the elite 4 without stall
What's the problem with stall? Stalling is the best way how to play.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 29th, 2012, 02:49 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clih13 View Post
i just downloaded this game but the guard or whatever you call it won't let me pass through flamen route. ive already beaten the Sh*t out of the first gym leader. what should i do? is this another bug?
If you defeated the gym leader and the man in J.Blake's lab, you should be able to walk through. No one's ever had a problem with that guard, that's odd. But if you did all of that and he's still not moving for some reason, just remove him using advance map.

EDIT: Oops, I realized why he's not going away. Since I switched the first badge with another badge, he thinks you don't have the 1st gym leader's badge lol. I'll be fixing that tonight everyone, sorries about that.

UPDATED ROM POSTED

For those who just started the hack, the problem with the guy in Flamen City is now fixed. Due to me changing the badge order so Larvesta would listen to the player, I had to change that guy's script to correspond with the order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
Just Wondering, are you gonna release Dark Rising 1.5 when it's complete?
Yeah, that'll be released when it's fully completed and play-tested to avoid any errors.

Last edited by DrFuji; December 29th, 2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old December 29th, 2012, 04:02 PM
derekh19
Unhatched Egg

It's is able to complete all of game or not yet?
Old December 29th, 2012, 09:56 PM
Uzigunner

Just pointing out one thing to DRG, since probably like me she is a WWF/WWE fan, I think she got Envy's line wrong meaning the guy who has Cheren's battle sprite, I got that he was copying Bret Hart's signature line so it's actually, " I am the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be" not "best there ever is" just pointing out, feel free to change it if u want also, out of curiousity do u still watch WWE, cus I noticed u gave a fat trainer Ryback's line with "FEED ME MORE". Just curious and gotta say nice hack and looking forward to "their" destruction. :D
Old December 29th, 2012, 10:01 PM
LightorDarkness
Unhatched Egg

Help me -3- can't get past envy , game still crashes
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:19 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightorDarkness View Post
Help me -3- can't get past envy , game still crashes
Where at, exactly? When you battle him at the castle or on Trilogy Island after you battle Kayo?
Old December 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM
slowinski114
Unhatched Egg

this hack is able to complete all of game or not yet????

Last edited by slowinski114; December 30th, 2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old December 30th, 2012, 09:30 PM
LightorDarkness
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Where at, exactly? When you battle him at the castle or on Trilogy Island after you battle Kayo?
After beating Gluttony,and the speech about me thinking i'm a hero and challenges me, and the game crashes. sorry-3-
Old December 30th, 2012, 10:51 PM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
I can't get into the house with the sign, "WANTED: ABRA!" at.. I think it was Lavaburn Path? :D

@Ash493: Well, the sunshine decreases water type moves by 50% if I'm not mistaken, and I think I have Venusaur and Victini covering the Water-types anyways. :D
Old December 30th, 2012, 10:57 PM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsmoke View Post
Umm, here's what I did. From the beginning, I went up the 2nd floor, switched the Mew/Abra(? Whatever, I forgot. XD) statue then went down again, I got transported to the floor where Amaris is, the one in Fire Red like the basement thingy with Blizzard in there if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helps! :D
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links