The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1601    
Old January 4th, 2013, 09:14 PM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Uhh, the reason I breezed through it cuz I had my lvl. 72 Zoroark, dully EV trained with Max. Sp atk and Spd. And Dark Pulsed away.. (w/ blackglasses btw.)

Arceus will be available in DR 2? O.o

Oh, and could make the legendaries a little lower in level?.. I did not like the lvl. 70-80 legends.. I like their lower level movesets.
Yeah, Arceus will be available in DR 2. Arceus has to be the one to take down Darugis in the final battle, right? An update on Dark Rising 1.5 & Dark Rising 2 will be posted sometime early next week.
__________________
  #1602    
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:35 PM
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Yeah, Arceus will be available in DR 2. Arceus has to be the one to take down Darugis in the final battle, right? An update on Dark Rising 1.5 & Dark Rising 2 will be posted sometime early next week.
I think it should be Ferrothorn. HAHA! You do know that's a joke, right?
Yay!! Is there a separate thread already for DR 2?
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
  #1603    
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:14 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
If you're writing it out in text, send it to me and I'll update it on the main post every time you add more to the walkthrough. If it's a video, let me know and I'll have your video walkthrough highlighted on the main post.
Actually its text walk through. So I will send you now. Tell me your mail address or any other way. Thanks for the encouragement by the way !!!
  #1604    
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:42 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I said it because normally a walk through is present on first page of the hack thread. How can I do that?
Why don't you make a complete WT and then send it to DRG so she can put it into the first post instead of updating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
in terms of weaknesses, I'd say Umbreon is better. But do you think Ferrothorn has better stats and movesets than Umbreon? He could be a lead, a wall, at the same time he could do some damage..
Well... Ferr's advantage lies in better attack stats but Umbreon's power lies in better HP and speed =)
Especially HP works best for a wall =)


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
I think it should be Ferrothorn. HAHA! You do know that's a joke, right?
Yay!! Is there a separate thread already for DR 2?
-.-' You are pretty obssesed with that steel ball o.O
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #1605    
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:32 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I was inside Waters Caverns right now and saw this old man beside some rocks as shown. When I talk with him he does nothing

  #1606    
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:44 AM
Gravyty 0's Avatar
Gravyty 0
Pokemon physicist
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
I found a bug when I try to leave Mystic Falls,I back to face the veteran
__________________
The power of the black holes
  #1607    
Old January 5th, 2013, 04:38 AM
Dialga255's Avatar
Dialga255
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
The problem with missing badge is finnal badge. ccan you make that all legendary have their own signature moves?



STEEL TYPE POKEMON RULES!!!!!!!
  #1608    
Old January 5th, 2013, 09:07 AM
davidsrz
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
HI! I'm new at this forum; first of all thanks DarkRisingGirl for your great hack, I'm adoring it! Please have some patience trying to understand me as I'm from Spain and i know very little English.
I would need some help with this hack; I was playing the beta1 and reached "Aroma Path", then I realized I couldn't go forward or doing anything, so I searched the name of the hack in Google and I ended founding this forum.
Then I downloaded the "final version" of Dark Rising, and I could enter to the cave were Giovanni is... And here comes the doubt: Am I supposed to beat Giovanni? Cos' he's holding lvl90 pokemons and my strongest pokemon it0's just at lvl42, so beating Giovanni is kind of a impossible deal. Please help me! And thanks 4 everything, this forum is great keep it up!
  #1609    
Old January 5th, 2013, 09:15 AM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsrz View Post
HI! I'm new at this forum; first of all thanks DarkRisingGirl for your great hack, I'm adoring it! Please have some patience trying to understand me as I'm from Spain and i know very little English.
I would need some help with this hack; I was playing the beta1 and reached "Aroma Path", then I realized I couldn't go forward or doing anything, so I searched the name of the hack in Google and I ended founding this forum.
Then I downloaded the "final version" of Dark Rising, and I could enter to the cave were Giovanni is... And here comes the doubt: Am I supposed to beat Giovanni? Cos' he's holding lvl90 pokemons and my strongest pokemon it0's just at lvl42, so beating Giovanni is kind of a impossible deal. Please help me! And thanks 4 everything, this forum is great keep it up!
Thanks. You don't have to beat Giovanni, the battle's completely optional and only for knowing information about the Organization you'll have to battle against in Dark Rising 2. If you keep walking, passing where the cave is, you'll see a building. Walk in a specific part of the building until it warps you to the other side or you see an arrow telling you to walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
I think it should be Ferrothorn. HAHA! You do know that's a joke, right?
Yay!! Is there a separate thread already for DR 2?
Not yet, after the hack's made a good amount of progress, I'll post up a thread for it. I'm still working on the sprites and fixing the Pokemon's stats and moves. I already have 80% of the storyline all planed out including how it'll end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dialga255 View Post
The problem with missing badge is finnal badge. ccan you make that all legendary have their own signature moves?



STEEL TYPE POKEMON RULES!!!!!!!
Yea, I'll try. Arceus already has his own move & Darugis has an even stronger version of that Dark Chaos attack most of you had to deal with when you battle Adrian's Shadow Lugia.
__________________

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; January 5th, 2013 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #1610    
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:04 PM
shwaguy
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Hey DRG, just wondering how do you get to Dragonfang Veil?
  #1611    
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:47 AM
LightorDarkness's Avatar
LightorDarkness
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Few question
1:what do i do after defeatiing adrian?
2:what lies in store in the poseidon cave?
  #1612    
Old January 6th, 2013, 02:16 AM
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightorDarkness View Post
Few question
1:what do i do after defeatiing adrian?
2:what lies in store in the poseidon cave?
Explore :D The game is done after eating Adrian.
Poseidon cave is home to a cool Pokemon.. I even had it on my team on my campaign to finish the team. You do not want me to spoil the fun right? Explore it, it's nice.
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
  #1613    
Old January 6th, 2013, 02:29 AM
lugia.199x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Somebody please tell me where to find a fire stone?? I really want my growlithe to evolve, i now at salem
  #1614    
Old January 6th, 2013, 01:06 PM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
Somebody please tell me where to find a fire stone?? I really want my growlithe to evolve, i now at salem
I believe Fire Stones are sold at Flamen City. If anyone else found any Fire Stones around, mind helping him out by telling locations? I kinda forgot where I put the items lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwaguy View Post
Hey DRG, just wondering how do you get to Dragonfang Veil?
You can get there from Dragon Valley. There's 2 doors deep within the valley, 1 door leads you back to the beginning of the Valley, the other brings you to DragonFangVeil where a familiar character is waiting to battle you.


ATTENTION!!!!

I have a very high request for OW Spriters. I've done the trainer sprite for Sydney's new attire in Dark Rising 2 and I would like an OW Spriter to sprite her OWs. You'll receive full credit & have your OW sprite as an important person in Dark Rising 2. ^.^
__________________
  #1615    
Old January 6th, 2013, 05:56 PM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Wow it's finally completed, I'll just wait for DR2 before playing this. Congratulations!
__________________
Gotta catch 'em all!
  #1616    
Old January 7th, 2013, 01:02 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey DrG what about my problem I reported earlier through the screenie?
  #1617    
Old January 7th, 2013, 05:52 AM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hey DrG what about my problem I reported earlier through the screenie?
I thought of just leaving him like that as being a paranoid man who has no business being in a cave anyway if he's afraid of em...lol. So he just "!" then turns back around cause he's scared. But about your walkthrough, remember you can send it to me when you feel you're ready and I'll upload it onto the main post on the first page.
__________________
  #1618    
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:20 AM
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
I thought of just leaving him like that as being a paranoid man who has no business being in a cave anyway if he's afraid of em...lol. So he just "!" then turns back around cause he's scared. But about your walkthrough, remember you can send it to me when you feel you're ready and I'll upload it onto the main post on the first page.
Well, that sounds legit. xD Too bad this hack did not make it after the nominations.
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
  #1619    
Old January 7th, 2013, 09:20 AM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Hey DRG.
I found some bugs, but nothing that interfere in the progress of the game. I´m playing it right now, and I must say it again: Great hack, congrats (: I really like it.
The only bug I think that I should mention is the one about the move Zen Headbutt. It has 100% chance to cause flinch, so it´s unfair to use it. A pokemon with high speed always attack first, so the opponent doesn´t has a chance. And something like a X Accuracy item makes it with 100% acc. And a pokemon with low speed, but with agility, quick claw, using a X speed or something, can abuse of this bug. It´s pretty unfair to use this, and I like the move because it´s a good psychic attack. And of course, when it´s used against you, it´s even worse, pretty annoying haha.
Besides that, i don´t found any bug that is a big deal. I didn´t finished the game yet, but so far, it´s really awesome (:
thanks!
  #1620    
Old January 7th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Endrance
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Hi, I am in love with this hack. Its within the top 5 i've ever played, But i'm stumped. I cant seem to find the EXP Share, Any tips? Thanks~
  #1621    
Old January 7th, 2013, 12:22 PM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Well, that sounds legit. xD Too bad this hack did not make it after the nominations.
lol. But yea, 4th place isn't bad though seeing as I was up against hacks that's been on here for years. Being tied with the 3rd place hack only to have it beat my hack out the spot doesn't make me disappointed. If anything, it makes me happy to be almost up there with the top 3. Just wait til DR 2 comes out ^.^ I'M TAKING THE CROWN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
Hey DRG.
I found some bugs, but nothing that interfere in the progress of the game. I´m playing it right now, and I must say it again: Great hack, congrats (: I really like it.
The only bug I think that I should mention is the one about the move Zen Headbutt. It has 100% chance to cause flinch, so it´s unfair to use it. A pokemon with high speed always attack first, so the opponent doesn´t has a chance. And something like a X Accuracy item makes it with 100% acc. And a pokemon with low speed, but with agility, quick claw, using a X speed or something, can abuse of this bug. It´s pretty unfair to use this, and I like the move because it´s a good psychic attack. And of course, when it´s used against you, it´s even worse, pretty annoying haha.
Besides that, i don´t found any bug that is a big deal. I didn´t finished the game yet, but so far, it´s really awesome (:
thanks!
Lol yea, sorry about that. But thanks ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Hi, I am in love with this hack. Its within the top 5 i've ever played, But i'm stumped. I cant seem to find the EXP Share, Any tips? Thanks~
Thanks ^.^ Actually, there's an unlimited amount of exp.shares within the hack. The starter Pokemon have a 50% chance of holding one if you catch it. So basically, if you spend a lot of time catching them, I'm sure you'll catch one that has it attach to it. Goodluck!
__________________
  #1622    
Old January 7th, 2013, 06:19 PM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXVIII View Post
Wow it's finally completed, I'll just wait for DR2 before playing this. Congratulations!
I thought that DR2 is just an update to DR1. After reading previous post I learned that it is another hack, am I right? So I guess I will patch the game now and start playing. There are so many good feedbacks here and I'm so excited!
__________________
Gotta catch 'em all!
  #1623    
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:25 PM
davidsrz
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Hey, thanks for your fast answer DarkRisingGirl, but I discovered it by myself; anyway thanks. I wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying this hack; it's so nice and well done, and the history is also good. If you need any help, as reporting any bugs I find on it (I did found a few ones, that doesn't craps all the gameplay but maybe you want to know them to solve them and make the hack look "professional"), or translating it to Spanish, I could do that if you0re interested, but I warn you that I don't have any idea about rom hacking XD
Well, in resume, thanks a lot for this wonderful hack, hope you keep up the work, and if I can do anything to pay you back someway this work you've done, know I'm here (have lots of free time, you know Spain, there's no work everybody is unemployed hahah lol)
Read ya!
  #1624    
Old January 7th, 2013, 07:54 PM
PokeGeisha's Avatar
PokeGeisha
Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Virginia
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to PokeGeisha
Wait a sec! Slap me silly and call me a Butterfree! Its finally done!^o^ ive been waiting to play cause i prefer to play went he games are finished!Better go start now!:D WOOOOT!
__________________

My Fc- 5258 0048 9828
Battles, Trades, Fun♥





  #1625    
Old January 7th, 2013, 08:07 PM
kaynne18
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
whats after poseidon's cave? after catchng kyogre? im stucked :O

umm i went to Blitz's gym and tarea said its the final gym of the region but it turns out that ive only got 6 and blitz's gym is 7th, did i miss out on something? what is it?

Last edited by kaynne18; January 7th, 2013 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.