The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1801    
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:52 AM
kskk
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
imageshack.us/a/img541/6776/34526085.png

imageshack.us/a/img33/3193/90905865.png
my munma died but still can flight.

imageshack.us/a/img855/373/21147949.png
I just have one dragonair but...
imageshack.us/a/img832/9304/51397836.png

Last edited by kskk; January 21st, 2013 at 12:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1802    
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:28 AM
poggerius's Avatar
poggerius
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Darumakka has no Zen Mode.
Darmantian is the one who has.
That's what I said XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Btw, this got me wondering... anyone encountered this phenomenon?:
If you battle OW Pokémon (e.g. legendaries) if you catch them, they won't disappear (flag isn't set) but if you defeat them, they do (flag is finally set) =D
If you caught them, they'll also disappear if you go to a different area and then re-enter the one with the Pokemon.
Reply With Quote
  #1803    
Old January 21st, 2013, 04:32 AM
butterflye's Avatar
butterflye
Dancing on the rainbow lane
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Hi,
I have no idea if this was posted before, but I found some bug with a bad-Brock event. I ended this, went to Aroma Town(or something like that) and went back to the cave. Then the event started again without any other trainers sprites. Yeah, this is quite strange, because firstly I read "Entei looks hurt..." and some time after this Pokemon attacked me -.-'
But this bug isn't big problem, so I just wanted to say: keep going.
Greetings from Poland
__________________
Yes, I'm Polish.

Supports:
Spoiler:
| |

Reply With Quote
  #1804    
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:49 AM
playplayj's Avatar
playplayj
TheArchangle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Under your bed
Gender: Male
Does this have the physical special split?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1805    
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:56 AM
lugia.199x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
How can i caught legendery Giratina without masterball ?? I think ultraball, greatball don't work
Reply With Quote
  #1806    
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:15 AM
butterflye's Avatar
butterflye
Dancing on the rainbow lane
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
I found another bugs, so I think I have to post it.
Firstly, the bug in Aroma Town's PokeMart. There I can buy Moon Stones, but it cost 0 and I can buy only on of them at the same time. Here's the screenshot --> img689.imageshack.us/img689/9177/pokemondr.png
Secondly, it's a bug with Victini event. Probably it repeated over and over again. It happened to me twice and, as you can see on the scrshot, I currently have two Victini. --> img17.imageshack.us/img17/3214/victz.png and img201.imageshack.us/img201/4619/arcb.png
Hope I help
__________________
Yes, I'm Polish.

Supports:
Spoiler:
| |

Reply With Quote
  #1807    
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM
4thGenAce:D's Avatar
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Philippines
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by poggerius View Post
I don't know if someone has posted this before, because I'm too lazy to read previous post XD, but the answer for the quiz "Does Darumaka has a Zen Mode?" in Millennium City's Gym is set as "Yes" while it should've been "No". Also, since I picked Dratini at the start, my rival picked Gible, but when I battled him at Spirit Tower, he didn't have his Garchomp, but a Salamence. You should fix those things.
Hmm. Is that a big update? I don't remember a quiz at Millenium City anyways.
And, well.. Let's just say that he doesn't want to use his Garchomp and he actually caught a Bagon and eventually turned into Salamence? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Ahhh let me check from my walk through and hmmmmmmm oh yes found it. It is given to you by your rival Sydney when you defeat KAYO in S.S Titanic.
Oh really, well. My friend must have went through the S.S Titanic Event, but he says he doesn't have HM 01 yet. Guess I'll have to check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Darumakka has no Zen Mode.
Darmantian is the one who has.
And yes, Zen Mode is available.

Btw, this got me wondering... anyone encountered this phenomenon?:
If you battle OW Pokémon (e.g. legendaries) if you catch them, they won't disappear (flag isn't set) but if you defeat them, they do (flag is finally set) =D
I encountered that. :D Just to let you know. I had 5 Jirachis, Mews, Celebis, and Landorus, as well as 3 Enteis, Raikous, Suicunes.. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
Does this have the physical special split?
Yes, but it has the 3rd Gen split. Soo, the split varies on the move type. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
How can i caught legendery Giratina without masterball ?? I think ultraball, greatball don't work
That, my friend, is impossible. Giratina has a 0% catch rate if I'm not mistaken..


And getting off-topic, is there still no thread for Dark Rising 2? I know I'm rushing things a little but.. It just feels so exciting.. I'd rather play DR then read stories from Wattpad anyways. XD
__________________
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Reply With Quote
  #1808    
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:58 AM
DAFUQ
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Got a big Problem :D
Finished the 7.th badge and dont know what to do...
cant get to the dragons mouth or Malice castle
where should i go now?
Is it necessary to got all the legendary pokemon?
(suicune,raikou....)

Last edited by DAFUQ; January 21st, 2013 at 11:30 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1809    
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:01 PM
Alexheroalex
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Not sure if this only happend to me but after I beat the hell out of atem, after I get out of the gym appears Sydney and she wants me to go to dark rising hq again what do I do?
Reply With Quote
  #1810    
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:28 PM
lugia.199x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
What about Arceus ?? I must use masterball on this one too ??
Reply With Quote
  #1811    
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:29 PM
poggerius's Avatar
poggerius
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Hmm. Is that a big update? I don't remember a quiz at Millenium City anyways.
And, well.. Let's just say that he doesn't want to use his Garchomp and he actually caught a Bagon and eventually turned into Salamence? XD
Millennium Gym is Cinnabar Gym, Cinnabar has quizzes, so Millennium has those too XD.
Reply With Quote
  #1812    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:06 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Ahh yes 4thGenAce DrG has not started the thread of Dark Rising 2 Mainly because she is away due to her Uni routine.
Reply With Quote
  #1813    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:16 AM
kskk
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
imageshack.us/a/img854/6058/55083618.png
imageshack.us/a/img163/6951/36098350.png
Reply With Quote
  #1814    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:37 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kskk View Post
I just have one dragonair but...
imageshack.us/a/img832/9304/51397836.png
That's not a bug but a feature of Fire Red. If you have 1 Pokémon and engage in double battle, the Pokémon is replicated.
Taja just did not bother checking whether the trainer has 2 Pokémon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poggerius View Post
If you caught them, they'll also disappear if you go to a different area and then re-enter the one with the Pokemon.
That's not how it's supposed to be, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflye View Post
Hi,
I have no idea if this was posted before, but I found some bug with a bad-Brock event. I ended this, went to Aroma Town(or something like that) and went back to the cave. Then the event started again without any other trainers sprites. Yeah, this is quite strange, because firstly I read "Entei looks hurt..." and some time after this Pokemon attacked me -.-'
But this bug isn't big problem, so I just wanted to say: keep going.
Greetings from Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflye View Post
Secondly, it's a bug with Victini event. Probably it repeated over and over again. It happened to me twice and, as you can see on the scrshot, I currently have two Victini. --> img17.imageshack.us/img17/3214/victz.png and img201.imageshack.us/img201/4619/arcb.png
Hope I help
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
I encountered that. :D Just to let you know. I had 5 Jirachis, Mews, Celebis, and Landorus, as well as 3 Enteis, Raikous, Suicunes.. XD
Well... repeated events is a part of hack but this is overkill o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
Does this have the physical special split?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Yes, but it has the 3rd Gen split. Soo, the split varies on the move type. :D
That's not physical special split... :D Not to mention it's not 3rd gen, the type split was even in 2nd gen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia.199x View Post
How can i caught legendery Giratina without masterball ?? I think ultraball, greatball don't work
You are not supposed to catch Giratina xD
It has a ? icon and Dragon Claw + Shadow Claw as only moves which signifies you aren't supposed to catch it :D
Not to mention, it's Atem's Pokémon so you are not supposed to get it :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflye View Post
I found another bugs, so I think I have to post it.
Firstly, the bug in Aroma Town's PokeMart. There I can buy Moon Stones, but it cost 0 and I can buy only on of them at the same time. Here's the screenshot --> img689.imageshack.us/img689/9177/pokemondr.png
Moon Stone has 0 price set so it's like that.
It's the same as Master Ball.
If you want to sell them, it goes like this.
Again, original ROM feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexheroalex View Post
Not sure if this only happend to me but after I beat the hell out of atem, after I get out of the gym appears Sydney and she wants me to go to dark rising hq again what do I do?
Happened to me as well... just go there, it's the storyline part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poggerius View Post
Millennium Gym is Cinnabar Gym, Cinnabar has quizzes, so Millennium has those too XD.
Darumakka != Darmantian, again.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #1815    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:45 AM
poggerius's Avatar
poggerius
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poggerius View Post
Millennium Gym is Cinnabar Gym, Cinnabar has quizzes, so Millennium has those too XD.

Darumakka != Darmantian, again.
Uh... What's the purpose of quoting that one?
Reply With Quote
  #1816    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 01:09 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by poggerius View Post
Uh... What's the purpose of quoting that one?
Shorter one.
It doesn't really matter, what matters is that Darumakka is not Darmantian.
And even if Darmantian is in question, it might just be rewritten text without the actual change to the Cinnabar Gym's script.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
Reply With Quote
  #1817    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:54 AM
Alexheroalex
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Just another problem after that event you have two choices you either say yes or no if you say no she will go to the poke center and when you talk to her she ask you the same question if you're ready to go and if you say yes you and her go to the ship, but when you get out of the poke center you stay in the middle of an house like if you we're using the cheat walktrought walls.

Another question instead of repeating that event can't I go to the last gym
Reply With Quote
  #1818    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Deathsaga
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
I was really impressed by this hack, I hope to see the final result soon.
Reply With Quote
  #1819    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:56 AM
DAFUQ
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexheroalex View Post
Just another problem after that event you have two choices you either say yes or no if you say no she will go to the poke center and when you talk to her she ask you the same question if you're ready to go and if you say yes you and her go to the ship, but when you get out of the poke center you stay in the middle of an house like if you we're using the cheat walktrought walls.

Another question instead of repeating that event can't I go to the last gym

Same here...how should i do this?
7.badges,cant get Nr.8, cant even get to the city

Edit:
OK it works now,found it

Last edited by DAFUQ; January 22nd, 2013 at 11:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1820    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Alexheroalex
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAFUQ View Post
Same here...how should i do this?
7.badges,cant get Nr.8, cant even get to the city
I know where the gym is it is in the first forest of the game the twist woodland forest there you find the dragon gym and after you defeat him there is a hole behind him ( you need to talk to him before he gets out of the way) and that lids to the dragon valley and the battle domme and to the event of reshiram and zekrom but I don't know If I really have to go to the dark rising he again can someone answear me plz
Reply With Quote
  #1821    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
rik_kingdra_93
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Hello dark rising team,
at first i would thanks you for this unbelievable beautiful and good hack :
but i got a big problem :/ after i win the second badge and defeat brock and sees giovanni. i dont know what i have to do now ::/

can you help me please?
Reply With Quote
  #1822    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:10 PM
francis17
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
where can I get thunder stones and leaf stones?? I need them soon to evolve tangela and eelektrik, please!!
Reply With Quote
  #1823    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:51 PM
poggerius's Avatar
poggerius
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by francis17 View Post
where can I get thunder stones and leaf stones?? I need them soon to evolve tangela and eelektrik, please!!
Buy those at Numassity.

After defeating Blitz, the game still says that I only have 7 badges. Is it a bug? And does it affect my playthrough?
Reply With Quote
  #1824    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:17 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rik_kingdra_93 View Post
Hello dark rising team,
at first i would thanks you for this unbelievable beautiful and good hack :
but i got a big problem :/ after i win the second badge and defeat brock and sees giovanni. i dont know what i have to do now ::/

can you help me please?
Go through the Atlantic Path to battle the Grunts on the bridge after that get ready to go inside Atlantic Cape. Simple is that.
Reply With Quote
  #1825    
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:00 AM
lugia.199x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Hi! I have a new question: i'm now at yin/yang island but i don't know how to catch zekrom and reshiram @@ i stand in front of two stones and press A but nothing happened
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:35 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.