The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1976    
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Darkrai Lv.1000's Avatar
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Aboard the Arc-Gurren
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
ok so i have a level 37 zebstrika. i just caught a shiny joltick. should i trade it out? what one will perform better? and i just got to the point where you get victini. am i in good shape with having a team with an average level of 35? things are getting tough. some guy had a lvl 50 druddigion or whatever its called.
Stick with Zebstrika.
And about your level... no.
Coming from someone who's already completed the game, you'll need to grind a lot more. Trainers get crazy tough later on, having levels that are at or surpass Champion Blue's Pokemon in the original Red and Blue before even getting your third/fourth badge. This especially holds true for main characters and Gym Leaders.
This game is insanely hard, so grind any opportunity you get. I probably used the VS Seeker about 300+ times. xD
__________________
  #1977    
Old February 17th, 2013, 10:54 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
After i go through the cave do I surf up to the other cave? I cant find what to do in the cave i just keep going around in circles???? Or am i not supposed to go there? Where do i go for 7th badge?[/QUOTE]
Are you serious on saying about the 7th badge?? Or were you trying to say the eighth badge??? There are trainers on Trident Waters as well as a Poseidon's cave to be explored with a legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
After i go through the cave do I surf up to the other cave? I cant find what to do in the cave i just keep going around in circles???? Or am i not supposed to go there? Where do i go for 7th badge?
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
ok so i have a level 37 zebstrika. i just caught a shiny joltick. should i trade it out? what one will perform better? and i just got to the point where you get victini. am i in good shape with having a team with an average level of 35? things are getting tough. some guy had a lvl 50 druddigion or whatever its called.
Why are you not using the VS Seeker. Use it to train your team

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 17th, 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #1978    
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:14 AM
TheNoisyBoy's Avatar
TheNoisyBoy
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Absolutely great hack!...
.
Hack Of The Year 2 0 1 3...
  #1979    
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by replay1996 View Post
I can someone please tell me why my game breaks when a seedot appears? If someone could that would be awsome because I really want to play this game...
Um... Seedot is bugged in your version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76464346 View Post
whats the passwords for this game?
Passwords? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Lv.1000 View Post
Stick with Zebstrika.
And about your level... no.
Coming from someone who's already completed the game, you'll need to grind a lot more. Trainers get crazy tough later on, having levels that are at or surpass Champion Blue's Pokemon in the original Red and Blue before even getting your third/fourth badge. This especially holds true for main characters and Gym Leaders.
This game is insanely hard, so grind any opportunity you get. I probably used the VS Seeker about 300+ times. xD
300 times?! That's some crazy grinding o.O (coming from someone who never used VS Seeker, though...)
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #1980    
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:58 AM
or19937's Avatar
or19937
Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Israel
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
300 times?! That's some crazy grinding o.O (coming from someone who never used VS Seeker, though...)
I too have never used the vs seeker... UNTIL I saw this guy's message o-o
__________________
  #1981    
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Ardit199999
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Where can i download ? please help me i really want to play this game ! thank you
  #1982    
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:58 PM
B3andon's Avatar
B3andon
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Downloading the game now looks great cant wait to play it.
  #1983    
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:40 PM
lust1322's Avatar
lust1322
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
great hack, is there a shiny pokemons in this hack? Im using vbag to play this
  #1984    
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:24 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardit199999 View Post
Where can i download ? please help me i really want to play this game ! thank you
The download is available on first page of the thread. Scroll down and you will see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lust1322 View Post
great hack, is there a shiny pokemons in this hack? Im using vbag to play this
As I said earlier, Shiny pokes are extremely rare and it is up to a player's luck whether he finds a random poke or not

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 18th, 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #1985    
Old February 18th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Thereaperofdeath19's Avatar
Thereaperofdeath19
The Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Man oh man this hack has its pros and cons first off I give it a 4/10 and second its so freaking annoying fighting the same people whats up with that I fight them then I go to a cave and fight whoever and also Wtf with the high lvls of pokemon what bout wild ones since I am getting bored fighting the same ****ing person that is the cons the pros great storyline but bad grammer I like dragon pokemon good work on the hack sorry if I was a *******
  #1986    
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:54 AM
DarkRisingGirl's Avatar
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: N/A
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
What experience makes you say that? o.O
I hope you haven't mistaken new hack for beta o.O


Level 10? :/ Ouch... I expected level 30 as was announced... :/
This will be hard to train...


Cool... will you release sprites to show us beforehand?


With baby Pokémon? :D I wouldn't be so sure :D

Ask & You Shall Receive







(Backsprites coming soon. Thanks to Kinataki for re-sizing these.)





__________________
  #1987    
Old February 19th, 2013, 05:56 AM
juravski
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
atk and sp atk split are like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?
  #1988    
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Deanmachine
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
hey, i want to play this on my mac, but when i try to run it, a white screen shows up

Also, is there a step by step tutorial on how to download and patch this game for the mac???

Last edited by Deanmachine; February 19th, 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #1989    
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:44 AM
derpsnoherps
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: massachusetts
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Hey, I've been trying to get this game to work for about an hour now, can someone help me with the patching? Whenever I try to patch this to firered, the patcher says something like "Failed! Checksum invalid!".

Ugh nevermind I was using the wrong patcher.

Last edited by derpsnoherps; February 19th, 2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #1990    
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM
BenjaminLDuco
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Are there movesets? I'm nuzlocking this game right now (2canEntertainment on Youtube) and I was wondering what Munna/Musharna's movesets were. Also does it still evolve with a Moon Stone?
__________________

  #1991    
Old February 19th, 2013, 10:30 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by juravski View Post
atk and sp atk split are like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?
No physical/special split is available in Dark Rising 1 but it is soon to made in Dark Rising 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminLDuco View Post
Are there movesets? I'm nuzlocking this game right now (2canEntertainment on Youtube) and I was wondering what Munna/Musharna's movesets were. Also does it still evolve with a Moon Stone?
Check out the evolution guide on first page. Also I think it really evolves by Moon Stone in this hack

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 19th, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #1992    
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Ask & You Shall Receive







(Backsprites coming soon. Thanks to Kinataki for re-sizing these.)





Very nice. These sprites are really well done.
Compliments to the spriter.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #1993    
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:41 AM
ricardofoquer
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
are there any Code Breaker or Gameshark Codes for this version?
  #1994    
Old February 20th, 2013, 08:00 AM
sicness09's Avatar
sicness09
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Wow! Finally after about 100 hours of game play I've finished the game! Thank you to DR Girl and the rest of the team that made this hack! Hack of the year for sure, I can't wait to play the DR2! I ended up having 4 lvl 99 pokemon! I have used my HoF picture as my sig on my profile because it took so much effort to accomplish!
__________________


Real team pm for a battle
  #1995    
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:31 PM
pawell6's Avatar
pawell6
The truthseeker
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Poland
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Does this game have physical/special split for moves?
__________________
Most of new moves is done. Fixing timing of some animations and updating learnsets in progress.
  #1996    
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:50 PM
lolboi926
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Hey everyone! I am currently playing through this hack (even though I'm about 30 mins in) and shofar and it's awesome! I was wondering? Where in this hack can I get a nincada? It is a random question, but I would like to know. Thanks! :D
  #1997    
Old February 20th, 2013, 06:03 PM
ahkwa
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2012
HEY so it wont let me link but i downloaded this --Pokemon_Dark_Rising_1_Complete
from 4shared. im using a phone so idk how to do the isl or w.e patch. is this the most recent? anyways some help would be awesome, id love to play a hack and this seems the BEST ive seen, so someone get back to me :D before i get too far and have to start a newer/updated version. this one was uploaded to 4shared only a few weeks ago if than. thanks
ahkwa
  #1998    
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:06 PM
leoamavs1
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
I can't download from first page link....i downloaded from 4shared and patched it but if I'm wrong I'm wetting but why can't i get to numassity? I'm new at this i read people beating game n i cant ...please help me
  #1999    
Old February 20th, 2013, 10:46 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawell6 View Post
Does this game have physical/special split for moves?
Please try to read first above posts before posting this question as I already answered it yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboi926 View Post
Hey everyone! I am currently playing through this hack (even though I'm about 30 mins in) and shofar and it's awesome! I was wondering? Where in this hack can I get a nincada? It is a random question, but I would like to know. Thanks! :D
Download the location guide for wild pokes on first page and you will know where to find it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkwa View Post
HEY so it wont let me link but i downloaded this --Pokemon_Dark_Rising_1_Complete
from 4shared. im using a phone so idk how to do the isl or w.e patch. is this the most recent? anyways some help would be awesome, id love to play a hack and this seems the BEST ive seen, so someone get back to me :D before i get too far and have to start a newer/updated version. this one was uploaded to 4shared only a few weeks ago if than. thanks
ahkwa
If you are still thinking of problems then PM me I will help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoamavs1 View Post
I can't download from first page link....i downloaded from 4shared and patched it but if I'm wrong I'm wetting but why can't i get to numassity? I'm new at this i read people beating game n i cant ...please help me
Same answer for you too buddy. PM me regarding your problem

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 20th, 2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #2000    
Old February 21st, 2013, 01:08 AM
blaziken153
Togepi
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Lithuania
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to blaziken153
im a bit stuck im at the point where i fight Giovani and when Hipowdon uses Superpower the game gets frozen help
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.