The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
ok so i have a level 37 zebstrika. i just caught a shiny joltick. should i trade it out? what one will perform better? and i just got to the point where you get victini. am i in good shape with having a team with an average level of 35? things are getting tough. some guy had a lvl 50 druddigion or whatever its called.
Stick with Zebstrika.
And about your level... no.
Coming from someone who's already completed the game, you'll need to grind a lot more. Trainers get crazy tough later on, having levels that are at or surpass Champion Blue's Pokemon in the original Red and Blue before even getting your third/fourth badge. This especially holds true for main characters and Gym Leaders.
This game is insanely hard, so grind any opportunity you get. I probably used the VS Seeker about 300+ times. xD
Old February 17th, 2013, 10:54 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
After i go through the cave do I surf up to the other cave? I cant find what to do in the cave i just keep going around in circles???? Or am i not supposed to go there? Where do i go for 7th badge?[/QUOTE]
Are you serious on saying about the 7th badge?? Or were you trying to say the eighth badge??? There are trainers on Trident Waters as well as a Poseidon's cave to be explored with a legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
After i go through the cave do I surf up to the other cave? I cant find what to do in the cave i just keep going around in circles???? Or am i not supposed to go there? Where do i go for 7th badge?
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
ok so i have a level 37 zebstrika. i just caught a shiny joltick. should i trade it out? what one will perform better? and i just got to the point where you get victini. am i in good shape with having a team with an average level of 35? things are getting tough. some guy had a lvl 50 druddigion or whatever its called.
Why are you not using the VS Seeker. Use it to train your team

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 17th, 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:14 AM
TheNoisyBoy
Unhatched Egg

Absolutely great hack!...
Hack Of The Year 2 0 1 3...
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by replay1996 View Post
I can someone please tell me why my game breaks when a seedot appears? If someone could that would be awsome because I really want to play this game...
Um... Seedot is bugged in your version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76464346 View Post
whats the passwords for this game?
Passwords? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Lv.1000 View Post
Stick with Zebstrika.
And about your level... no.
Coming from someone who's already completed the game, you'll need to grind a lot more. Trainers get crazy tough later on, having levels that are at or surpass Champion Blue's Pokemon in the original Red and Blue before even getting your third/fourth badge. This especially holds true for main characters and Gym Leaders.
This game is insanely hard, so grind any opportunity you get. I probably used the VS Seeker about 300+ times. xD
300 times?! That's some crazy grinding o.O (coming from someone who never used VS Seeker, though...)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:58 AM
or19937
Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
300 times?! That's some crazy grinding o.O (coming from someone who never used VS Seeker, though...)
I too have never used the vs seeker... UNTIL I saw this guy's message o-o
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Ardit199999
Unhatched Egg

Where can i download ? please help me i really want to play this game ! thank you
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:58 PM
B3andon
Unhatched Egg

Downloading the game now looks great cant wait to play it.
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:40 PM
lust1322
Unhatched Egg

great hack, is there a shiny pokemons in this hack? Im using vbag to play this
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:24 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardit199999 View Post
Where can i download ? please help me i really want to play this game ! thank you
The download is available on first page of the thread. Scroll down and you will see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by lust1322 View Post
great hack, is there a shiny pokemons in this hack? Im using vbag to play this
As I said earlier, Shiny pokes are extremely rare and it is up to a player's luck whether he finds a random poke or not

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 18th, 2013 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 18th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Thereaperofdeath19
The Rookie

Nature: Relaxed
Man oh man this hack has its pros and cons first off I give it a 4/10 and second its so freaking annoying fighting the same people whats up with that I fight them then I go to a cave and fight whoever and also Wtf with the high lvls of pokemon what bout wild ones since I am getting bored fighting the same ****ing person that is the cons the pros great storyline but bad grammer I like dragon pokemon good work on the hack sorry if I was a *******
Old February 19th, 2013, 03:54 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
What experience makes you say that? o.O
I hope you haven't mistaken new hack for beta o.O

Level 10? :/ Ouch... I expected level 30 as was announced... :/
This will be hard to train...

Cool... will you release sprites to show us beforehand?

With baby Pokémon? :D I wouldn't be so sure :D

Ask & You Shall Receive

(Backsprites coming soon. Thanks to Kinataki for re-sizing these.)

Old February 19th, 2013, 05:56 AM
juravski
Unhatched Egg

atk and sp atk split are like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Deanmachine
Unhatched Egg

hey, i want to play this on my mac, but when i try to run it, a white screen shows up

Also, is there a step by step tutorial on how to download and patch this game for the mac???

Last edited by Deanmachine; February 19th, 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 19th, 2013, 09:44 AM
derpsnoherps
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
Hey, I've been trying to get this game to work for about an hour now, can someone help me with the patching? Whenever I try to patch this to firered, the patcher says something like "Failed! Checksum invalid!".

Ugh nevermind I was using the wrong patcher.

Last edited by derpsnoherps; February 19th, 2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 19th, 2013, 02:16 PM
BenjaminLDuco

Are there movesets? I'm nuzlocking this game right now (2canEntertainment on Youtube) and I was wondering what Munna/Musharna's movesets were. Also does it still evolve with a Moon Stone?

Old February 19th, 2013, 10:30 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by juravski View Post
atk and sp atk split are like in gen 3 or like in gen 4 or 5?
No physical/special split is available in Dark Rising 1 but it is soon to made in Dark Rising 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminLDuco View Post
Are there movesets? I'm nuzlocking this game right now (2canEntertainment on Youtube) and I was wondering what Munna/Musharna's movesets were. Also does it still evolve with a Moon Stone?
Check out the evolution guide on first page. Also I think it really evolves by Moon Stone in this hack

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 19th, 2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 20th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
Ask & You Shall Receive

(Backsprites coming soon. Thanks to Kinataki for re-sizing these.)

Very nice. These sprites are really well done.
Compliments to the spriter.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:41 AM
ricardofoquer
Unhatched Egg

are there any Code Breaker or Gameshark Codes for this version?
Old February 20th, 2013, 08:00 AM
sicness09
Unhatched Egg

Wow! Finally after about 100 hours of game play I've finished the game! Thank you to DR Girl and the rest of the team that made this hack! Hack of the year for sure, I can't wait to play the DR2! I ended up having 4 lvl 99 pokemon! I have used my HoF picture as my sig on my profile because it took so much effort to accomplish!

Real team pm for a battle
Old February 20th, 2013, 02:31 PM
pawell6
The truthseeker

Does this game have physical/special split for moves?
Old February 20th, 2013, 05:50 PM
lolboi926
Unhatched Egg

Hey everyone! I am currently playing through this hack (even though I'm about 30 mins in) and shofar and it's awesome! I was wondering? Where in this hack can I get a nincada? It is a random question, but I would like to know. Thanks! :D
Old February 20th, 2013, 06:03 PM
ahkwa
Unhatched Egg

HEY so it wont let me link but i downloaded this --Pokemon_Dark_Rising_1_Complete
from 4shared. im using a phone so idk how to do the isl or w.e patch. is this the most recent? anyways some help would be awesome, id love to play a hack and this seems the BEST ive seen, so someone get back to me :D before i get too far and have to start a newer/updated version. this one was uploaded to 4shared only a few weeks ago if than. thanks
ahkwa
Old February 20th, 2013, 09:06 PM
leoamavs1
Unhatched Egg

I can't download from first page link....i downloaded from 4shared and patched it but if I'm wrong I'm wetting but why can't i get to numassity? I'm new at this i read people beating game n i cant ...please help me
Old February 20th, 2013, 10:46 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawell6 View Post
Does this game have physical/special split for moves?
Please try to read first above posts before posting this question as I already answered it yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboi926 View Post
Hey everyone! I am currently playing through this hack (even though I'm about 30 mins in) and shofar and it's awesome! I was wondering? Where in this hack can I get a nincada? It is a random question, but I would like to know. Thanks! :D
Download the location guide for wild pokes on first page and you will know where to find it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkwa View Post
HEY so it wont let me link but i downloaded this --Pokemon_Dark_Rising_1_Complete
from 4shared. im using a phone so idk how to do the isl or w.e patch. is this the most recent? anyways some help would be awesome, id love to play a hack and this seems the BEST ive seen, so someone get back to me :D before i get too far and have to start a newer/updated version. this one was uploaded to 4shared only a few weeks ago if than. thanks
ahkwa
If you are still thinking of problems then PM me I will help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoamavs1 View Post
I can't download from first page link....i downloaded from 4shared and patched it but if I'm wrong I'm wetting but why can't i get to numassity? I'm new at this i read people beating game n i cant ...please help me
Same answer for you too buddy. PM me regarding your problem

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 20th, 2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 21st, 2013, 01:08 AM
blaziken153
Togepi

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to blaziken153
im a bit stuck im at the point where i fight Giovani and when Hipowdon uses Superpower the game gets frozen help
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links