The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 2nd, 2013, 09:08 PM
TheAwesomeArcheops
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
how do i download this.? help? zip and gba
Old March 2nd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Sleeping Snorlax
I'm blocking your path

Loving this game. Lots of grinding but still fun. Cant wait for DR2.

Does anyone know if the Wide Lens item is in this game?

3DS FC: 2337 - 4943 - 3966 | SystemName: Jassi
Pokemon X IGN: Jassi
Friend Safari: Ghost | Lampent - Phantump - Dusclops

OMEGA RUBY!! HERE I COME | PLEASE DEAR SWEET ARCEUS HAVE MEGA-METAGROSS

Last edited by Sleeping Snorlax; March 2nd, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 12:39 AM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ganesha Send a message via Yahoo to ganesha Send a message via Skype™ to ganesha
There's a bug in the game, the event of Circle of Life occurs even if it has been completed once, please check it, otherwise unlimited Victinis. One thing where can we buy Fire Stones.

Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:04 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceraptor View Post
Also is DR2 gonna be a GBA game?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownJam View Post
My only recommendation for this game would be you increase the level of wild pokemon o the experience they give to be at least somewhat on par with the ridiculous level slope. I have no problem grinding if I have to beat a trainer, but it doesn't add difficulty when you force someone with level 45 pokemon to grind on lv 20 spinarak's...it causes annoyance. The game is plenty difficult with every single pokemon you face (trainer) having some sort of status and a 5-10 level jump on you.
Wild Pokémon do not give so many exps, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAwesomeArcheops View Post
Download it from the first post and extract the ips and patch it with LIPS.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 3rd, 2013, 03:39 AM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ganesha Send a message via Yahoo to ganesha Send a message via Skype™ to ganesha
Hey where to get a FIRE STONE

There's another bug, when we catch a pokemon when the party is full, the pokemon goes to PC Box saying that Thorh has been sent to the a box, also it comes two times.

Last edited by ganesha; March 3rd, 2013 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:14 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganesha View Post
Hey where to get a FIRE STONE

There's another bug, when we catch a pokemon when the party is full, the pokemon goes to PC Box saying that Thorh has been sent to the a box, also it comes two times.
You can get Fire Stones in the first city, Flamen City, from the mart. As for the bugs, once DR2 has made enough progress, my scripter will look over the scripts in DR1 and go-over them, making them work without any problems. For now though, you're gonna have to either avoid or deal with the few bugs here and there. None of them prevent you from completing the game, even though they are annoying sometime I know.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:16 AM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

There's also a scripting bug which doesn't look good, it is that the player doesn't turn towards the NPC to whom he talks to.

Last edited by ganesha; March 3rd, 2013 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Missed a word
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:57 AM
talhaisnotpro
Unhatched Egg

This game is so hard. But its so fun and im looking foward to the next Dark Rising. BTW i am at the first gym with level 15 pokemon and i cant beat him. Anyway nice job with the game! Oh and PLEASE GIVE MORE EXP FOR WILD POKEMON AND TRAINERS.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

Here it comes............

Wait for it.......................

Okay, this isn't sounding right..............

I'll be submitting the Dark Rising 2 thread in 2 days! So it'll be posted in the progression hacks section in the upcoming days. Now, back to work for me!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:55 AM
byAmbi

Lol i thought the update was going to be for DR 1.5 really cant wait to play the upgraded version. As for DR2 thread being submitted in the PHS thats great. :D
Old March 3rd, 2013, 12:06 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by byAmbi View Post
Lol i thought the update was going to be for DR 1.5 really cant wait to play the upgraded version. As for DR2 thread being submitted in the PHS thats great. :D
The guy who's managing all of the tile inserting into 1.5 is still working hard on it last time I checked. I'll contact him and see how it's going. Last I heard he has done up until Iceland City.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:09 PM
creug

just finished DR1 and was looking some new hack. this is great. i can't wait even 2 days coz' of excitement )) thanks DR Team, this is one hell of a great hack :D
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:32 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Well, if you're referring to this game, I think I can give you some reasons:

First, the game is freaking hard! XD
Second, It seems fair since most important trainers have some too (especially Adrian having a whole team of it).
Third, they seem to add a little "flair" to the game.
My dear friend it is not that hard and where have you put those Lucky Eggs and VS seeker to train from. Just look at me and some other guys. We never used any Legendary and still defeated the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-van View Post
Why is it that the game won't let me start it even though I applied the patch to a clean FR rom with LunarIPS?

I just get a white screen...
You must be using a wrong ROM. Try some other one and see the result

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-van View Post
I would really love to play this if someone would tell me how to patch it correctly...
PM me or see the patching rules or (if it is allowed) Get a clean Fire Red ROM and patch your Rom with the IPS file of Dark Rising on a Lunar IPS patcher programme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceraptor View Post
I'm stuck on Dark Rising HQ. Everytime I talk to Sydney she tells me to go stroll around. What do I do about this?

Also is DR2 gonna be a GBA game?
Are you there on first time or after beating the Millienium City Gym?

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 3rd, 2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:37 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
My dear friend it is not that hard and where have you put those Lucky Eggs and VS seeker to train from. Just look at me and some other guys. We never used any Legendary and still defeated the game
You used Ferrothorn, that's even more than using legendary xD

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:38 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razenrak View Post
I don't know if thats been brought up but after you enter the Prof's lab again and go directly left you are unable to move anymore. Also, can anyone tell me if Horsea is available in this game (and if so, will it be able to evolve into Kingdra)?
So if you can avoid it don't go there. Horsea is available in the hack and check out the location as well as the evolution guide by Dark Rising Girl on first page

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownJam View Post
My only recommendation for this game would be you increase the level of wild pokemon o the experience they give to be at least somewhat on par with the ridiculous level slope. I have no problem grinding if I have to beat a trainer, but it doesn't add difficulty when you force someone with level 45 pokemon to grind on lv 20 spinarak's...it causes annoyance. The game is plenty difficult with every single pokemon you face (trainer) having some sort of status and a 5-10 level jump on you.
The game is hard I admit but only until you receive VS Seeker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAwesomeArcheops View Post
PM me and I will tell you what to do or read my above post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You used Ferrothorn, that's even more than using legendary xD
Which equals your favourite and best Poke (Lucario). Which is also more than using the legendary :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

Here it comes............

Wait for it.......................

Okay, this isn't sounding right..............

I'll be submitting the Dark Rising 2 thread in 2 days! So it'll be posted in the progression hacks section in the upcoming days. Now, back to work for me!
Quite a long time you put up . :D Well bring on the two waiting days

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 3rd, 2013 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM
icecool86

Just want to say this is the best hack so far for me man. THANK YOU
Also, just a suggestion to people, that bug that repeats a event is not that bad.
You could use those events to gain exp for example you could battle Light in
Volair forest a couple times to gain exp.
Old March 4th, 2013, 08:26 AM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecool86 View Post
Just want to say this is the best hack so far for me man. THANK YOU
Also, just a suggestion to people, that bug that repeats a event is not that bad.
You could use those events to gain exp for example you could battle Light in
Volair forest a couple times to gain exp.
You are right but it won't look good. So it should be rectified.

Old March 4th, 2013, 09:03 AM
icecool86

Question. Is Victini important as in am I going to have to use him in battle at the end of the game as a must Pokemon on my team. Just want to know how i can train him now. Also how does scared ash work

Last edited by icecool86; March 4th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.
Old March 4th, 2013, 10:27 AM
jeremy9931
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecool86 View Post
Question. Is Victini important as in am I going to have to use him in battle at the end of the game as a must Pokemon on my team. Just want to know how i can train him now. Also how does scared ash work
Nope, there really isn't any mandatory pokemon for you to have in your party. Mine sat in my PC with all the other legendaries.

As for sacred ash, I guess Victini would have to be holding it and the last alive?
Old March 4th, 2013, 08:58 PM
rizLLL
Unhatched Egg

So bloody frustrating. I've finished the Dark Rising HQ mission and the game has bugged out and is causing Sydney to talk as if she is Celio or Oak or Bill whoever it was in the original Fire Red so I can't get back to the main storyline.

Can anyone help!?
Old March 4th, 2013, 09:08 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizLLL View Post
So bloody frustrating. I've finished the Dark Rising HQ mission and the game has bugged out and is causing Sydney to talk as if she is Celio or Oak or Bill whoever it was in the original Fire Red so I can't get back to the main storyline.

Can anyone help!?
For those who are stuck at the DR HQ Mission, there's a cave entrance on Huntik Route that will bring you to Trident Waters If you defeated Light and got the item from him. Down from Trident Waters is Millennium City which will bring you back to the main places in the game. Also, download the latest version of the hack as Sydney and Florina no longer talk as if they're celio or bill.
Old March 4th, 2013, 11:26 PM
cheatfreak23
Commander&Chief of cheatcodes

Nature: Quirky
Well, I cant download the official walkthrough posted on the first page of this thread, mainly due to it wanting me to sign up, which is always a hassle and so much more junk mail in the email account I rarely use anymore.

Overall, Im just now downloading this hack and gonna give it a whirl.
Old March 5th, 2013, 12:39 AM
rizLLL
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
For those who are stuck at the DR HQ Mission, there's a cave entrance on Huntik Route that will bring you to Trident Waters If you defeated Light and got the item from him. Down from Trident Waters is Millennium City which will bring you back to the main places in the game. Also, download the latest version of the hack as Sydney and Florina no longer talk as if they're celio or bill.
i cant do that either because some scientist dude is blocking saying "you cant enter. walk away". afaik ive finished everything on these islands. i only downloaded this game about 3 days ago
Old March 5th, 2013, 05:57 AM
heisenberg
Unhatched Egg

hey, what emulator should i use? ive tried no$gba and thats not working, neither is visualboyadvance
Old March 5th, 2013, 06:00 AM
ganesha
The Graphical Master

Download the latest version of VBA and try, it would work. If doesn't patching is not good or your ROM is not proper.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here